"The Rifter" series by Ginn Hale

Ragne

I just wanted to recommend this amazing (and long) fantasy series called The Rifter.

It has been published in three books:

- The Shattered Gates

- The Holy Road

- His Sacred Bones

(the original publication was in ten books, so if you find this version the order is:)

Shattered Gates

Servants of the crossed arrows

Black blades

Witches' blood

The holy road

Broken fortress

Enemies & shadows

The silent city

The iron temple

His holy bones

You'll probably know Ginn Hale from the adorable "Wicked Gentlemen" novel, but The Rifter is a much more massive deep work that creates a whole new fantasy world, religion and list of magic rules. It is hard to talk about the plot without spoiling, so I'll just copy and paste the classical plot summary and I'll add that this book has: traveling through dimensions, slow burn, kisses, characters in peril saving each others, slow beginning, talking about plants, dangerous and bloody magic, superpowers, amazing characters, focus on plot.

And here's the plot:

"When John opens a letter addressed to his missing roommate, Kyle, he expects to find a house key, but instead he is swept into a strange realm of magic, mysticism, revolutionaries and assassins. Though he struggles to escape, John is drawn steadily closer to a fate he shares with Kyle—to wake the destroyer god, the Rifter, and shatter a world."

I really can't recommend this series enough!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ragne

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic