Wedding on another Planet (Hal x Wolf)

WolfDog12

"Learning? No no no. I'm asking what do your people do for fun!" Xekiel exclaimed as he looked down at Kizai: "I mean sure, movies and documentaries could be fun, but I was thinking about something more... you know.... hmm...." Xekiel crossed his arms and tilted his head as he dwelt in thought. He muttered: "I suppose... something both fun and educational could work...." With his mind set Xekiel nodded and turned back at Kizai: "Alright! I've got an idea. Follow me!"

Xekiel lead the human out of the dinning room and walked down the bright corridors of the ship. Being designed for Xekiel's personal use, the ship was likely a bit too large for the human to walk around. As much as Xekiel wanted to just keep carrying Kizai around (which he actually rather enjoyed doing), it would seem that the human preferred to walk on his own two feet. After around ten minutes of slow walk for Xekiel they've finally arrived at their destination. The door opened, revealing what appeared to be an empty room with a large sphere suspended from the ceiling.

"Computer, play 'Rise of the D'kiontius' episode one!" Xekiel said as the door closed behind them. Then suddenly the plain white interior of the room began to change, at first seemed to be filled with a thick gray fog, but gradually shapes and silhouettes began to emerge, until moments latter the two were in the middle of a busy city, though one that was far different from that of Earth.

The most obvious difference were the pedestrians on the street, they looked similar to Xekiel, but furs and patterns of various different colors. While they also walk on four legs and had two arms like Xekiel, they didn't have wings on their backs. Also they were much, much smaller than the gigantic D'reek prince, in fact most barely reached Kizai's chest on all fours. The buildings and vehicles were all designed differently compared to those on Earth, obviously due to the difference of culture and biology, yet for a human like Kizai he could still figure out what most things are for: a door is a door, and a wheel is a wheel, regardless of planet. Everyone were going with their daily lives: walking down the streets, chatting with each other, exchanging goods and so on. But none of them seems to notice the human, nor the gigantic D’reek for that matter, and as they approached they simply walked “through” them.

“Welcome to D’reek’an, the planet of origin of my people.” Xekiel said as he opened his arms as if presenting the place to Kizai: “Well, a holographic recreation of it to be exact, of what it looked like 1039 cycles ago. Oh and by the way a cycle is roughly the same with one of your Earth years, so it’s like a really, really long time ago. .”

Xekiel stayed quiet as he allowed Kizai to take in the view for himself. He then continued: “We were quite different before we started to incorporate other species’ DNA into ours rather small, frail and.. cute? I suppose? Anyway. It was a time of peace and prosperity, and our brightest minds were about to make arguably the most important scientific discovery in our history. Though sadly, none of them lived to see the results. Watch.”

As Xekiel spoke, a bright light began to shine over the horizon and, followed by a deafening sound of explosion, then the powerful shock wave. People, buildings, vehicles, all got blown away by the terrible force, and as the light continued to expand it engulfed what’s left of the ruined landscape. Until the light disappeared, and all that was left was a barren wasteland as far as the eyes could see, and the two audience standing in the middle of it. Xekiel explained: “That was the experimental FTL drive exploding and obliterated an entire continent. But the worst was yet to come. Look.”

The scene around them got foggy once again, and soon they found themselves in what appeared to be some kind of hospital. A group of D’reek was gathered around a table and on top of it was a bright blue egg. Hesitantly one of them took a hammer and broke the shell. They gasped in horror as they saw what’s inside: a formless blob of flesh. Xekiel said: “The explosion irradiated the planet and caused our young to stillborn. Our DNA was heavily damaged and it would require new genetic material to repair it. But none of the local species were suitable as they too, were effected by the radiation. At the time it was estimated that within 100 cycles our race would go extinct. But ironically what caused the tragedy would also be our salvation. Observation data recorded from that explosion showed that the FTL drive had enough power to work, but the control mechanism was flawed and thus why it exploded. The scientists took a few decades to perfect the design, and since the planet was dying, they had pretty much unlimited resource and power to do so. And here is the result.”

The scene changed again, now the two were in the middle of a massive stadium of sorts completely packed by millions of D’reeks all waiting in anticipation. Then in the middle of the stadium a D’reek with bright orange fur and sky blue patterns walked on the stage, his face showed on the various massive monitors floating around. As he raised his arms and looked up he said: “Our home is poisoned, our race is dying, and it has been decades since we hear the cry of our young. But are we going to just sit and wait, and go to see the Heavenly Father with our tails between our legs? No! We shall fight! We shall struggle! We shall rise from the ashes of this world to find salvation!”

As he spoke, something massive slowly emerged from above and blocked out the sun. As the crowd looked up and gasped their shock quickly turned into frantic joy and excitement: It was a massive spaceship. The D’reek on stage exclaimed: “Today, is the day in which the D’reek step out of the shadows of the past! Today, is the day in which the D’reek finally take our fate back into our grasps! Today! Is the day we rise to the stars and reclaim our rightful place in the universe!”

The crowd cheered, though strangely the noise didn’t obscure Xekiel’s voice at all. The D’reek prince explained: “That D’reek standing on the stage was the project manager of the project: Domiel D'kiontius, my ancestor. He lead our kind to the stars in order to find a clean planet to resettle, as well as find alien species to use their DNA to repair our own. During this process he began to consolidate power to himself, and when war broke out with a insectoid species known as the Zal, he took the opportunity to declare himself Emperor and founded the D’reek Star Empire.”

The rest of the episode was about how Domiel directed the war with the Zal, depicting several skirmishes and the final decisive battle. The whole thing was quite a spectacle with giant fleets firing colorful lasers across the darkness of space. There was also a part where Domiel was stranded on an asteroid with an enemy Zal feamle, the two fell in love but the Zal was killed by her own kind. Before she died however she gave Domiel crucial intel on the Zal fleet which allowed the D’reek to achieve victory. The episode ended with the D’reek fleet over the Zal home world and accepting their surrender.

The episode ended and the room returned to its previous white and empty interior. Xekiel turned to look at Kizai and asked: “So, what do you think? I find the effects were pretty good but the part with the Zal female to be a little... how to put it... cliche?”

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• hal7283

"Oh... Sorry..." he said. He probably should have been able to figure out that he was asking about fun things... The D'reek did ask about entertainment. Though, he didn't know too much about what people did for fun. He actually liked learning where he could so he was excited to hear that he was about to learn more about Xekiel's home.

As soon as they were out in the hall again, it was painfully obvious to the human and the D'reek that they moved at different speeds. It was painfully slow going as everything was freaking huge in this place and even though Kizai moved as quickly as he could, it just wasn't enough. He was finally starting to think that being carried wasn't such a bad idea... Though now he was even more worried about what the other planned to do to him in the... baring children department. Xekiel had to be huge down there too... bigger than a human arm for sure.. Kizai may never be able to do as the other wished... or might end up breaking in the process. It was a matter of mental attitude now and Kizai knew nothing about D'reek.

Still, after some time, they finally made it to the entertainment room and it was truly breathtaking. The whole place was just as bare as everything else but there was something more than just a movie on a screen. Kizai could move through it, it moved with him, allowed him to experience it first hand. Humans weren't even close to this kind of technology!!!

He paid so much attention to the video playing that Kizai didn't seem to pay much attention to Xekiel at all. It was amazing to see how much smaller the D'reek use to be. Not to mention how similar they were... No wings but body wise they had the same format and their fur was all similar despite the vast difference in colors. So, years of outside breeding and the D'reek looked the same as the past just on a bigger scale. That truly was odd. Then Xekiel would look exactly like one parent but not the other? Interesting.

The scene stared off so peaceful and Kizai agreed. These D'reek were rather cute compared to the prince he was with. Though, the peace changed quickly and the two stood there as the place was decimated and the change was forced upon everyone. The human watched in awe for so long, standing, turning and watching everything unfold. He felt so bad for this race... He wanted to help... He actually was starting to feel good about being taken here. Though, thinking about it... they already were in a better place... It being over 1000 years later. That was a good sign. Still, knowing their past, Kizai didn't feel as bad about being taken to this place.

The human's heart fell as he looked down at the egg that turned up nothing. It was painful to watch but he couldn't pry his eyes away for a second until the scene jumped again to another scene and the story continued. The D'reek didn't give up and because of that, they were able to reap results. It was rather exciting to see the ship, even for Kizai who wasn't actually there. Still, he was cheering along, though silently as he respectfully watched without a sound. Still, he brightened up some and it was easy to see how excited he was. Kind of strange on the cyborg's face.

Eventually it all changed into a more normal movie about the D'reek and the Zal, and the wars that went on. Still, it was still fascinating. "Your ancestor really was something wasn't he?" Kizai asked with a smile. He was happy to see the show and a bit sad it was over. "Not sure they needed the parts with the Zal girl but it was a great show. The set up is amazing. I don't really get to watch TV or see movies but wow. That was incredible. We have nothing like that on earth... we don't have most of this stuff."

He looked down at his fake hands and really believed that Xekiel was right. The human's limbs were dirty, and old fashioned... They just seemed really out of place. What about his eyes though? Kizai placed his hands over his face knowing he couldn't feel using the touch of his fingers. With a heavy sigh though, he dropped them.

"That was incredible. Now I want to see your planet even more. I'm kind of glad I was picked..." he admitted a bit shyly.

Even though it was hard to tell the D'reek's expression under all those thick orange fur, his mood was rather apparent as his long furry tail was waggling like a happy puppy, be it a massive, orange, alien feathery one. He turned to look at Kizai and said joyfully: "Oh don't worry, you'll be able to see it soon. D’reek’an is a much different place from 1000 years ago. After we left for the stars the planet was left desolated for a long time, until we came up with the technology to clean up the radiation and restored the environment. It's no longer the site of our government, but kind of a.... how should I put it....a mixture of tourist attraction and holy site? You got similar places on Earth don't you?"

Xekiel got in front of Kizai and easily picked the human up, rubbing his furry head affectionately against the human's face and said: "Our wedding would be held on D’reek’an too, kind of a tradition ever since the place became habitable again 400 years ago. But before that we'll get you prepared so you'd meet the standard for a royal bride. Oh don't worry it's not gonna be difficult or hard. In fact, it's gonna be rather fun! At least that's what the brides of all of my relatives said afterwards."

It was at that moment a beeping sound came from the device Xekiel wore on his hand. He pressed a button and a holo-screen popped out. "Ah! It's done" He pressed confirm on the screen and a metallic tentacle similar to the one which gave Kizai the immunity shot emerged from the ceiling and approached the human, injecting something into the man's neck and quickly disappeared. Xekiel caressed Kizai's hair as he explained: "That's the first stage of your genetic modification. Of course the end goal is to make you able to take my sexual organ and bear my child, but we don't want to rush things and cause you any harm. So at this point it won't have much of an effect on your body besides making you stronger and more healthy, and also make you respond to my pheromones. Umm? Oh I didn't mention the pheromones have I? Silly me. Our kind naturally give out pheromones when aroused. If someone suitable was nearby then that individual would get aroused as well. Of course this doesn't work on other species, but we've came up with the genetic modification to make it work. Comes in handy when you have to seduce someone from an entirely different planet..... And just so you know... I am rather aroused right now, so you should start feeling the effect at any moment...."

Xekiel observed the change in Kizai's body. Xekiel chuckled as he carried Kizai out of the recreation room and they were soon back at the cockpit/bedroom. Xekiel put Kizai down on the mattress as he crawled on the bed himself. He took off all the metallic devices on his body and laid down. Then something began to swell up and emerge from the fur between the D'reek's back legs. The thing was massive almost a meter long and 10 cm wide. It was bright blue with many small bumps along the shaft, having several ridges near the top which had a tapered head where a slit opens near the tip. As soon as the member was out it began to emanate even more pheromone. If Kizai wasn't aroused before, he must be aroused now. Xekiel rasied up his upper body and looked at Kizai saying: "I got pretty excited when the ship did all the tests on you, collecting genetic materials and all. I've been holding back ever since then. You mind help me a little with it?"

• 3 weeks later...

Kizai actually found the other's reaction to what he said, rather cute. The tail wagged happily and Kizai let out a small smile towards it as he heard the other exclaim out in excitement to show the cyborg his home after so long, now that it was of course, safe to live on. He wanted to go see the planet so badly that he was already starting to forget his own... or at least, he didn't seem in any way concerned that he wasn't going to be on it anymore.

"Ya, Earth has so many different tourist places... all over the world really," He explained. Though he was suddenly scooped up as he was speaking. Honestly, the cyborg didn't really mind at this point. He was already really tired from chasing down the alien all over the huge ship... He'd need to install something in his feet like roller blades so he could move much faster and the two wouldn't have to suffer so much. Kizai didn't have really any feeling in his hands so he couldn't tell just how soft the D'reek's fur was until the other nuzzled in and Kizai felt it with his face. Damn was it soft and he nuzzled back rather unconsciously not paying too much attention to what the Alien was saying about prepping his bride.

It wasn't until the mechanical tentacles appeared again with yet another large needle. "Wait.. Wha-?" Kizai was pricked in the neck again and he wanted to pull the needle out but before he could try, it pulled away and vanished once more in the ceiling. He didn't even have to ask before he was given an explanation. "I'm honestly not thinking I will ever be able to do that... I'm a guy and a small human... I don't think that's going to..... work..." His speech seemed to change some and slow as the drug began to kick in. "What's happening?" he asked though he kind of already knew what was going on. Kizai began to pant a bit as he strangely started to feel aroused... though he wasn't sure why it was coming on like this. He panted and his face turned red, so much to the point the blue sensors began to turn a shade of purple. He squirmed uncomfortably for a minute feeling his body start to burn.

If this wasn't bad enough, he was placed on the bed and saw something that gave off this scent... it was hard to describe... sweet kind of? Whatever it was, Kizai's member was starting to drip and plead for attention as he looked at the huge and beautiful, blue member Xekiel was sporting between his back legs. Holy fuck did that thing give off a vibe that was indescribable and it drew the cyborg in like a moth to a light. He was panting like an animal at this point just staring at that member and as soon as he was asked for help, hell that was more than enough and Kizai nodded before moving and placing his hands on the member. Shit... he couldn't feel it... not properly. His hands glided over every bump but he just couldn't feel it the way he wanted to.

Kizai wrapped his arms around it some more and pressed the huge member to his body. The texture was just amazing... He needed more, wanted it so badly. He placed his face to it before he began to lick. He licked and licked. The taste was even better than the feeling. Holy fuck was this amazing. Kizai was really feeling it now as he rubbed himself against the cock, really working every part of it as he licked the tip, then down it and all over. This was such a foreign experience to him and yet, it didn't seem like it was. Kizai seemed to find the real good points and stimulate it just right. "I'd like to feel this ravishing my insides and messing me up," he said somewhat quietly. Once he realized what he was saying, Kizai blushed from embarrassment and looked away. How could he be getting swept away by this so much?!

Xekiel chuckled as he looked at Kizai becoming lost in lust. He let out a small groan when he felt the cold metallic touch of Kizai's prosthetic hands on his shaft. While the sensation wasn't uncomfortable, it wasn't exactly pleasurable either. As the human got closer he could feel the hot breath from his little mouth on his shaft. Being so small in comparison, Kizai pretty much had to use his entire body to pleasure his massive member, and that was exactly what the human did, wrapping his metallic arms around the pillar and rubbing his naked body against it rather sensually. Then Kizai buried his face against the tip of his member, and Xekiel could feel the human's wet little tongue began to lick on his sensitive tip. The human licked with such passion and devotion it was like he was worshiping his cock, which wasn't too far off from the truth.

Xekiel chuckled when he heard what slipped through Kizai's lips. He raised up his upper body and reached out his hand, his four long fingers caressed the human's soft dark hair and said: "On don't worry dear Kizai, you'll be able to take me eventually... just not now. But don't worry, I'll not leave your little hole unattended."

Xekiel put his hands on Kizai's shoulders as his long neck circled around the human's body. His long pink tube-like tongue extended out of his mouth and slithered down like a snake or snail, leaving a slimy trail of saliva as it crawled down further and further until it reached Kizai's butt. It circled around one of the human's butt cheeks and tightened around it, squeezing it playfully a few times before letting go. Then the snake-like tongue found its way between the crevice, and began to lick on the tight entrance hidden there. It only took one go to covered it all with slimy saliva, then the thin tip of the tongue began to lightly press on Kizai's pucker, stretching it open little by little.

Meanwhile Xekiel continued to groan as he felt the human's body rubbing against his erection. The pillar began to pulse and throb ad waves of pleasure began to spread, along with what seemed to be an unending flood of pre-cum secreting from the slit on the top, and soon it created a slimy mess all over Kizai's face, then his whole exposed front.

The more the two were getting into it, the more Kizai was getting into it. The small cyborg felt that long slimy tongue travel down his back to his butt and began to play with it. He shivered and his grip around the blue member tightened slightly, he seemed to press his hips into it more as well, his hot tiny member, barely able to compare to this massive sex stick. He pressed forward some more, shifting his hips happily, getting quite stimulated by the front with all the textures and heat from this amazing sex organ. Kizai continued his licking as his ass was licked as well.

The cyborg relaxed some as the tongue slipped in and began to stretch him, able to move around quite a bit in there until it pressed against one of the soft walls, causing Kizai to moan into the tip he was licking, and tighten up all over as he came all over the two of them. That was his good spot. Kizai panted more as he continued to moan, moving his hips more and more in such a tantalizing way, licking and rubbing himself all over Xekiel. He really did worship this beautiful part of his new groom, and began to lick and touch the ridges against the slit. As he felt it pulse with all kinds of energy and pheromones, Kizai could already tell what was happening. As soon as he started to see the pre-cum, he couldn't resist and began drinking as much of it as he could.

After only a second, the moment the pre-cum touched his tongue, Kizai came again, still not going soft for a second as he happily accepted the meal, drinking up, and enjoying every drop. This actually tasted so much better than any of the drinks on earth... What the hell was going on? Was it the drugs or did D'reek just have really tasty cum? Fuck was this amazing. Kizai continued to use his body, probably unconsciously aware of just how unsatisfying his metal limbs were.

Xekiel groaned as he felt Kizai's metallic hold on his cock tightened. Given the strength the cyborg had demonstrated earlier he was a little worried that Kizai would strangle his dick off or something, but luckily when the ship took Kizai's limbs for cleaning and modification the computer had also installed some remote controls for safety concerns, so the cyborg wouldn't be able to hurt the prince even if he wanted to. While the metallic hold wasn't that comfortable, Kizai's own body was rather pleasant. Xekiel could feel his muscular chest and belly rubbing against his shaft, especially the man's own relatively tiny tool pressed against his own was adorable to say the least. He was surprised that Kizai came so quickly when his tongue intruded inside and seemingly found the sweet spot, his sperm adding to the mess already created by his flood of pre-cum, but was glad to see that the human seemed still in the mood for more.

And Xekiel was all too happy to give Kizai more. The human's insides had a rather salty taste which Xekiel was rather enjoying, and judging by how Kizai was so eagerly licking all the pre-cum, the human was enjoying his taste as well. Xekiel began to wiggle and squirm his tongue inside Kizai's body, and rather nimbly began to massage Kizai's prostate with the tip of his tongue, then he began to move the pink appendage in and out, at first rather slowly, but as time went on he began to increase the pace, until it was like the piston of some high horse-power engine, fucking the man's ass passionately.

Xekiel continued to pleasure Kizai, who seemed to be enjoying the experience very much. But Xekiel wasn't getting nearly enough stimulation. Wanting more pleasure, Xekiel reached for Kizai's waist and held his body with both hands, he then pressed Kizai's body tighter against his length and began to move the human's body effortlessly as if he was a massive sex toy. Having taken matters into his own hands, Xekiel knew just how much force to use and where to press, and was finally getting enough stimulation. Having pent up for rather a long time it didn't take long for the D'reek to reach climax, and it was quite a magnificent climax.

Xekiel let out a loud roar as he raised his head up, which in terms pulled his tongue out in one swift move. His muscles tightened and the massive cock was like a fire hose shooting a seemingly endless stream of thick yellow slime, which rained down and almost completely covered Kizai's body. The cum also had a very distinct scent which would smell like a fish market filled with roses to the human nose, with the fish side being stronger. While most humans would probably find the scent repulsive, having gone through the first stage of genetic modification, almost anything coming off Xekiel would smell/taste wonderful to Kizai's senses, and vice versa.

Xekiel let out a long relieved sigh as he laid Kizai on the bed and flipped around to lay on his belly. Having reached climax the sex pheromone he was giving out had also stopped, and the human was finally allowed to relax. Xekiel reached out his long tongue and began to lick the mess he created off the human's body and said: "How did it feel? Dear Kizai? I enjoyed it quite a lot and I hope you did too."

Kizai was a bit taken aback when he was suddenly grabbed around the waist but didn't mind one bit. As he was moved up and down against Xekiel's member, he was just as turned on, those bumps and sliding up and down struck his member and his nipples in ways that the human had never felt before. Damn did it feel good. Kizai moaned more and more feeling so good he didn't think this was real. Though, that didn't seem to last long enough for the cyborg. Soon enough, the two ended up both reaching climax all over the place.

The little cyborg, was completely covered in this amazing ooze that his new mate had produced. It smelled and tasted so good to him at the moment, though the seconds ticking by seemed to change that. Kizai was starting to feel gross and sticky and his joints were starting to fill with the other's cum as he slowly began to come off this high. What the hell just happened to him?!

Kizai was lifted and shifted across the bed where his mate began to lick him clean like a cat. He was starting to calm down, no longer being controlled by the pheromones coming off Xekiel. "That was.... an experience," he simply stated. He was a freaking mess at the moment. "Everything feel sticky..." he replied. Honestly, Xekiel seemed upset about it all... or at least really unenthusiastic. "Though.. if I'm being honest..... It was a more pleasurable experience than I'd ever felt," he explained sort of looking away. Though the bright purple that his light seemed to be, and the red that poured from his face, over his ears, even down his neck showed just how embarrassed he was admitting this. That was the best... not sex... sex... he could have ever had.

"Though..." he yawned. "I'm already feeling worn out...." he thought about what he happened to say during their little encounter and Kizai was embarrassed all over again.... Did he really want that enormous sex organ in his tiny body or was that just the drugs talking? It was hard to tell and that was probably the most concerning... thing ever.

Xekiel chuckled hearing the adorable confession of Kizai and said: "I am glad that you liked it, and the feeling is mutual. It was the best not sex I've ever had myself! I found you rather cute since the start and ever since you got the first shot of gene modification.... you're just absolutely adorable! It was really, really fun to get to blow off steam with such a cutey like you around."

“Yes... the effect of the pheromone could be quite overwhelming at first. But once you reach the latter stages of genetic modification the effect wouldn't be as bad." Xekiel said as he licked the filth off Kizai's chest. He moved his head closer to Kizai's prosthetic arms and noticed some of the filth getting into the joints and said: "Hmm.... that may require another total clean up eventually.... But right now a sonic bath would have to do." As he D'reek spoke a hole opened on the ceiling and a few drones flew out. They shot out some sort of levitation beam which raised both Xekiel and Kizai in mid-air.

"Just relax and let the drones do their thing." Xekiel said as the drone began to make a low buzzing sound. Then all the slime on both of them just seemed to float up from their skin/fur/hair along with any dead skin cell or lose hairs. Meanwhile similar thing was being done to the mattress, and as all the filth were collected by the drones the two were left all cleaned up, at least on the surface. The drones laid the two of them back on the mattress and returned back into the ship's hull. Xekiel laid down on the mattress and patted on a spot next to him and said: "Let's take a small nap. By the time we wake up we should arrive at my estate.... well... our estate. I think you'll like it."

The lights slowly dimmed and Xekiel allowed his rather satisfying post-sex fatigue take over him and quickly fell asleep. Sometimes latter the lights in the cockpit/bedroom slowly lightened up, and a rather pleasant ambient sound of flowing waters and what sounded similar to birds singing. Natrually the D'reek woke up, and as he looked up towards the screen ahead he reached for Kizai and caressed him gently and said in a excited tone: "Wake up dear Kizai, wake up! We're home."

What was on the screen was a beautiful green planet with violet seas. As the ship approached the planet what looked like a silver moon came into view. Though once it got closer it became clear that it was artificial. The ship stopped, and a notification window suddenly popped up at the corner of the screen.

"Put it through." Xekiel commanded.

The next moment the window enlarged and showed a view of a creature looking similar to Xekiel but with different colored fur. However it doesn't have the long antenna on its head nor the large wings like the prince. The creature seemed happy however judging by the tone of its voice as it spoke: "Welcome back prince Xekiel! Was it a fruitful journey?"

"Oh yes! Most definitely!" Xekiel said as he held Kizai up as if he was a trophy and said proudly: "I've found my future bride!"

"That is great news prince! I am sure her majesty would be most delighted!" The creature's gaze then turned to Kizai and said: "Pleasure to meet you, your highness. My name is Dordor. I am the security chief of his royal highness's estate."

"Now let's end the formalities. I want to take my future bride to see our home!" Xekiel exclaimed.

"Of course, your royal highness." Dordor bowed down his head. He then looked up and said to Kizai: "Welcome to Planet Shangara."

The screen went off, and the ship began to move again. It quickly breached the atmosphere and as it lowered the altitude Xekiel put Kizai on his shoulder with one hand on his waist to keep him from falling. He then began to walk out the door and down to the end of the hallway. A doorway appeared and when it opened a gentle breeze blew at their faces. As Xekiel carried Kizai out they found themselves in the middle of a vast beautiful garden, clearly well designed and carefully maintained with all sorts of vegetation blooming in unison. A massive tower-like building which soared into the purple sky was right in front of them, and dozens of different creatures stood on each side of the road leading there. They all bowed down or lowered their head when the prince emerged and said in unison: "Welcome home, your royal highness!"

Xekiel turned his head to look at Kizai and pointed at the tower: "That's where we'll be living together. What do you think?"

Kizai wasn't really use to being complimented... well at all so being called cute so many times was such an odd feeling. He didn't hate it though and smiled softly towards the other. This felt like such an odd pairing and part of him knew this was wrong by human standards... but he didn't care. Kizai was starting to enjoy himself. It was scary at first but now he felt he could lower his defenses... and they'd only known each other about a day. How strange the two were able to get along this quickly... especially since Kizai was kidnapped... abducted by an alien and his first impression were the metal tentacles that did a number of odd things to him.

"They may have been overwhelming but... I can't say I hated it that much... Sure, it sucked not being in control of myself but I still had a good time and enjoyed it... Didn't you?" He asked this more of a rhetorical question than looking for an answer. After all, Xekiel had already answered him earlier talking about how much he enjoyed it, and by cumming so much... Though it may not have been much, after all Xekiel was a lot bigger than Kizai. Still, he liked to think based on just how strongly his pheromones had been pouring out of him earlier, that was quite the load for him to release.

It wasn't much longer that the two were levitated into the air by a strange beam before everything was quickly cleaned up and amazingly, his joints didn't feel as sticky anymore. He certainly didn't feel clean but he probably wouldn't until he took the time to really clean out his mechanical parts. It was a pain but he'd have to do it eventually. So, when he was placed back down, Kizai looked towards the D'reek and walked over to him and laid on the enormous bed right next to the alien. He stretched a little before curling up next to the other for some rest. Xekiel was really comfortable with all that fur and he was happy to be with him.

Kizai was rather easy to wake and he blinked a couple times before sitting up with a yawn. He looked around and was more than a little impressed by the sight he saw. The planet was far more green than earth at this point and the violet seas were so different and yet, truly an amazing sight to behold. Even though the moon was artificial, the fact that this race had created an artificial moon so amazing, blew his mind away. The human looked around in absolute awe before the sight was changed by some other D'reek. Strangely enough, this one looked so much like the young prince... Though not nearly as impressive. Still, the general structure was the same... So maybe D'reek did take on the form of the parent that was... D'reek... and whatever their other parent was... well maybe parts showed but the many skeleton seemed to be the same across the board.

Kizai was admiring the other creature when he was lifted and held up like a trophy won. He smiled a bit and bowed his head. They had only been traveling a day and a half... How damn close was this planet to earth to begin with? How odd. That being said though, Kizai hadn't been taught in their ways. What was polite, what wasn't? He wanted to make sure he got it right and didn't leave things off with a bad first impression.... The pressure of being called a prince's bride were only now starting to weigh heavily on the small human.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Kizai and I shall be in your care," He said politely before bowing again. God was he nervous and did Dordor just call him "Your highness"? Really Kizai? He was less than a normal citizen on earth and now he was already being treated like royalty? Yikes... Talk about pressure.

Just before the screen turned off, Kizai waved goodbye to the other D'reek and waited for the ship to officially land and the two were able to disembark. Thankfully, Kizai was on Xekiel's shoulder allowing him a chance to not fall behind or be forced to run after everyone. Now he could save a little face though that wasn't what was important. The last thing the human wanted was to slow everyone down or cause any issues for his new husband.

Immediately, Kizai's breath was taken from him as he looked at the new planet he'd be living on. Amazingly, the gravity seemed to be the same as earth, the air seemed a hell of a lot cleaner, and the whole place just gave off good vibes and Kizai smiled looking around before his attention was drawn to the... well probably the servants with the way they came to greet the young prince. He looked back and forth at everyone before looking up to the tower that would be their new home. "Wow," He whispered quietly. "This is truly amazing," He said clearly breathless. This was a sight that no one on earth had or would ever experience.. He was the only one... because he, a male human, had been chosen to be the bride of an alien prince. Who would have thought.

Xekiel carried Kizai as he walked between the rows of people welcoming his return, and they were all of different size and shapes. Most looked rather similar to Xekiel, with the signiture pointy head, long neck, long hands and nimble fingers plus furry body, but they were all of different colors and some were bi-pedal, while others walked on four legs like Xekiel. Some also had wings but they were insect or bat-like instead of the feathery wings the prince had. But there were also quite a number of beings which looked radically different from the D'reeks and the human. There were a group of tiny creatures with four hands and two legs barely a meter high and all wearing suits which somewhat resembled the old diving suits on Earth, several giant beetle looking beings with bright red exoskeleton, and two beings which looked like jelly fishes floating in midair, and so on. Among all these different creatures something flew out of the crowd and hovered in front of Xekiel and Kizai.

"Welcome back my prince!" The small creature said with an excited voice. The thing looked like it came straight from Earth's fairy tales, with a small humanoid form around 30cm (1 foot) tall and a pair of butterfly-like wings which seemed to be giving out a small yellow glow. While it had no visible nose or mouth on its little face, it was occupied by three pairs of big sparkly red eyes filled with excitement. A head of bright pink hair flowed down from his scalp, and two pointy ears stuck out from each side of its head. While it looked unmistakably humanoid, one couldn't really tell its sex as there seemed to be no visible sexual attributes, at least none that was visible from the tight futuristic jumpsuit it was wearing.

"This is Mella, my chief technician." Xekiel said: "He takes care of everything from maintaining infrastructure of the planet to tweaking my accessories."

The small fairy turned its six eyes to Kizai and said: "Greetings your highness! I've been looking forward to meeting you!" He flew close to the human as he touched the side of his head, and a holographic screen occurred over his face. His six eyes all moved on their own as he closely observed Kizai's prosthetic limbs and muttered: "I couldn't believe it when the Prince sent me the data collected by the ship..... By the heavens these things are incredible..... so crude... so inelegant.... so..... ingenious! You could almost tell how the engineers who made this tried to cut corners and make it as cheap and sturdy as possible! With the downside of it being unpleasant for you of course. It's almost worth respecting..."

Xekiel lightly pushed the fairy aside and chuckled: "As you can see, he's quite a tech nerd. He can get a bit too invested in his work but he's about the best technician in this part of the galaxy. You can count on him for getting you better limbs. Now lets get inside."

The two proceeded into the tower and found themselves in a massive hollowed out space, with a central pillar going through the entire tower, and pathways branching out to big spherical rooms which seemed to be afloat despite not having enough support. A few creatures could be seen flying around between the rooms, while others could be seen riding on some sort of flying platforms. Xekiel took Kizai off from his shoulder and held him bridal style. He tightened his hold slightly making sure the human was secure and looked down at his bride saying: "Hold on tight."

Xekiel turned his head upwards as he spread his wings, and with a powerful flap the D'reek prince soared to the air, quickly gaining speed and altitude as he flew up the hollowed tower. At times he would grab onto the branching pathways with his feet then propel himself faster upwards with them.

Eventually they arrived at a particularly large sphere near the top of the tower. Xekiel landed on the pathway leading to it and walked through the door. "Welcome to my... our room, Kizai." the prince said in a joyful tone as he laid the human back on the ground. The interior was in the similar clean white style to the rest of the tower, but was filled with colorful objects and strange gadgets which stood out sharply. A massive mattress much similar to the one back on the ship was put on the far side of the room, as Xekiel snapped his fingers, a portion of the wall turned transparent showing the magnificent view of green lush forest under the purple sky. He looked down at his future bride and said: "I'd prefer us to stay together but if you want, I can get you a private room as well. Speaking of wants... is there anything you need in particular? Cause I'm not exactly familiar with your ways."

Ok, so he was wrong. All the creatures here were so different he didn't even know where to start. Though, this was clearly the results of a planet and peoples that needed species from other planets to continue the population... It honestly wasn't a bad thing, in fact, just the opposite. This place was a better melting pot, with everyone working together and being accepted... Earth was so much different. If one human looked ever so slightly different from another, they were judged harshly. Kizai smiled and continued to look around trying to push the thoughts of Earth out of his head; At least for now.

Kizai was taken aback by the sudden appearance of a small humanoid like creature. It looked so much like the creatures you find in a fantasy novel... It really was a fairy. Kizai stared for a while just... unable to process what was happening as the small creature spoke to them and soon began scanning over the human cyborg. The fairy was different from those in a fantasy novel... There was no nose and no mouth but a lot of red eyes. Still, it was pretty cute...

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Kizai," he said bowing hid head a little. So this little fairy was that good? He was curious to think of what this small fairy would come up with for his limbs. Though... he was starting to regret that as the fairy actually did a scan over those mechanical parts. Kizai bit his lower lip a little as the fairy began to mutter about how crude and pathetic is mechanical parts were. He knew how bad it was but to hear it from this small fairy was.... well it just hurt like hell. Instinctively, the human gripped tightly into Xekiel's fur. However, he found his hand unable to fully close... What was happening? Sure, he would probably pinch his new husband a little with the grip but... he couldn't close his hand... What happened to his hands? Or was it all over his limbs?

"Yes, thank you. I will be in your care," he said sort of forcing a smile as the fairy was pushed away. The two continued to move on and as they entered the strange tower and Kizai, though still distracted by what the fairy had said, he tried to move on in his head and focus on something else. Thankfully for him, Xekiel offered a damn good distraction when he switched positions with the human and spread his wings. Were they really going to take off? Damn was he excited. He was so ready. Within seconds, they were in the air, climbing the tower. It was fast, high and it really did put Kizai into a high. Wow was this cool!!

Once they arrived and Kizai was placed on the ground, he walked around inspecting the room. As expected, everything was freaking huge. He looked like a kid comparatively. That kind of sucked but it was all so amazing. As the window just sort of appeared from the wall, he walked over to look out over the amazing view. It was stunning and Kizai was frozen in amazement. "I'm fine with us staying together. I really like this place. Please don't fuss over me too much. I don't really need much and I'm a bit worried my customs might come off as impolite here..." he explained. Kizai reached out before stopping to look at his hand.

"Xekiel? Can I ask you something? What happened with my limbs when they were taken? I feel like I can't move as well... at least, it feels like my strength has been zapped... I don't get it.

"Alright, but don't hesitate to ask if the need comes up." Xekiel said joyfully as he walked closed to Kizai and stood beside him in front of the window. He looked down at the human and said: "Hmm... it's most likely the ship's AI had done something. I mean sure I can tell that you're just the nicest, cutest thing in the universe and would never harm me but the ship's AI didn't know that. Given the strength you could put out with those limbs, the ship must have categorized them as unregistered weapons and put in a security protocol so they wouldn't accidentally harm people. Oh but don't worry, once we've got you all registered and stuff you'll be able to lift those restrictions on your own. "

Just at that moment there was a ring at the door, and the voice of the fairy technician Mella came through the speakers: "It's Mella here, my prince. May I come in?"

"Yes, of course." Xekiel said.

The door opened, and the small fairy flew in carrying a small box, at least small in comparison to Kizai and Xekiel. The fairy passed the box to Xekiel and said in a joyful tone: "Here's the stuff you asked for."

"Excellent!" Xekiel said as he opened the box, and took out what looked like a white metallic collar with geometric lines going across it. It was similar in style to all the accessories and devices Xekiel was wearing. Xekiel put the object around Kizai's neck and pressed a small button on the side, instantly the collar changed in shape and size to fit the human's body perfectly. Despite its rigid appearance however, the device didn't cause any discomfort for the human at all and seemed as light as a feather.

Mella flew in front of the human and said: "This collar is a Personal Care Unit or PCU for short. It creates a sort of force field around the user's body and adjust the environment within in accordance to your physical condition, maintaining the perfect temperature, humidity, composition of the atmosphere, level of solar radiation, and so on. It automatically blocks out anything harmful but allow registered substances, like food, air, the Prince and myself, to touch you without problem. Besides the vacuum of space you'll pretty much be able to survive anywhere. You'll be able to walk under the dessert sun without a sweat, and walk through a snow storm and feel like it was a warm spring breeze. "

"But that's not all!" Xekiel added: "This device also allow you to connect with the technologies around you. Like all the stuff I was doing back on the ship? Calling out drones and getting food and stuff. Obviously you can't control other people's personal belongings but since this is our home, and you are my fiance, you pretty much have full control over this entire planet. Go ahead, try to ask the computer for something. Food, drinks, weather report, latest holographic movie, anything."

• 2 weeks later...

Kizai nodded towards the other as he looked at his hands asking his question about his limbs. It was strange to hear someone compliment him like that and Kizai was actually feeling a bit embarrassed about it as well. He turned away slightly with a blush but what Xekiel had to say was really concerning... His arms were registered as weapons? So that was why he couldn't use them properly? But... He knew the strength behind them... for the most part but he'd learned serious control even in all of his going all out during fights.

As soon as there was a ring at the door, the human whipped his head over in surprise before stepping back and moving to partly hide behind one of Xekiel's legs as the fairy's voice came through. He was already starting to dislike Mella so the more distance he could put between them the better it would probably be in the long run. Kizai looked away but was also pretty curious about the box the fairy held.

Kizai leaned forward a bit when he saw Xekiel pull something out of the box... It turned out to be a collar of some kind. It looked similar in design to the gear that his soon to be husband wore but it clearly wasn't for the large furry creature. He turned and quickly locked the collar around Kizai's neck without permission and pressed a button allowing the collar to adjust around the human's slender neck and situate. "What the-" He started in surprise. This was certainly something new to him, and it was a bit concerning.

Thankfully, the fairy jumped in and explained what was going on and that it was merely there to help protect the human from the planet's environment. "So... I'll never feel hot or cold? That's kind of sad but also really convenient..." he said softly. He placed his fingers gingerly on the front of the smooth collar. "It doesn't stop me from feeling other things does it?" He wondered. Kizai seemed worried about this.. Though as someone who had a hard time feeling by touch thanks to his limbs and fingers being fake... it was quite the concern. Difference in Temperature was one thing he'd always been able to feel without being awkward about it since he didn't have to press his face against it or something. He just felt the air around him if it was cold or hot.

"R-Right... Er.... Computer? Weather report?" He asked oddly. This was so strange for him. Was he suppose to press a button or not? Kizai had no idea how this tech worked.... none at all.

Hearing Kizai's questions the fairy technician answered: "Well, don't worry. The field wouldn't stop you from feeling, smelling, tasting, hearing, or touching anything harmless, but only automatically block out anything that's harmful. As for the temperature, the default setting is to keep it at a comfortable level at all times. But if you prefer you can modify the extent of the temperature regulation, or just turn it off completely. It's really up to you. But I'd suggest you keep the emergency override, or the PCU wouldn't be able to keep you safe in case of sudden temperature change. "

And speaking of temperature, when Kizai spoke out and asked about the weather a gentle female voice came from nowhere and said: "Greetings your highness. At the current moment the sky is clear with the temperature at 125 degrees Riontus, or 12 degrees Celsius, 53.6 degrees Fahrenheit respectively in your planet's measurements. It is recommended that you use your PCU to maintain a comfortable temperature."

"Celsius? Fahrenheit? Why do your people have two ways of measuring temperature? That seems rather inefficient." Mella asked.

"If you think that's inefficient, the Gabions used to change the units of measurement every time a new ruler is elected to the government. Imagine being in the middle of a crossfire then suddenly the numbers on your weapons control changed and you have to learn the new way to calculate distances." Xekiel commented.

"No wonder they lost the war against us." Mella laughed as he began to fly away: "Anyway, I'm off to make you your new limbs. See you around your highness. My prince."

The fairy left, and soon it was just Xekiel and Kizai again. Xekiel turned back to look at Kizai and said: "Now with you at my home safe and sound, I regret that I can't give you much time to rest and relax. The news of your arrival would reach my parents soon enough, and they'd urge me to hold the wedding and consummate our marriage as soon as possible so we don't have much time. But I promise Kizai, once we're wedded, we'll have more free time in our hands. And now it's about time we start your bridal training."

Xekiel waved his hands and two chairs rose from the floor, the small one clearly for the human and the other for the D'reek. Once they sat down Xekiel said: "To be honest the biggest issue is your body, which simply couldn't be rushed as genetic modification takes time. Remember the shot which made you susceptible to my pheromones? That was the start. In the next few weeks we'd get you more shots which would slowly make your body more... flexible, let's put it that way, and would grow a womb in your body so you'd be able to carry our child. Beyond that everything else is relatively easy, but important none the less. For starters, we don't know much about each other do we? Let's try to fix that."

Xekiel sat down on his long stool and lowered his neck so he could be more level with Kizai. He then said: "I guess I can start. My name is Xekiel D'kiontius, I am the 17th child of my father Romiel D'kiontus, the current Emperor of the D'reek star empire. I'm 30 cycles old, which is about roughly.... 120 Earth years. I'm aware of the average life expectancy of your kind so just to be clear, 30 cycles for a D'reek is like 17 to 20 for a human, so I've just reached adulthood, which is why my parents are breathing down my neck wanting me to get a bride. Now you may think that because I'm a prince and literally have a planet as my estate that I just stay in my tower and enjoy my wealth, but all members of the D'kiontus are expected to find a occupation and contribute to the Empire. In my case it's terrascaping. What's terrascaping you ask? Let's say someone owns a barren planet and wants to make it his holiday retreat, so he'd teraform the planet to make it livable. But then the planet may not have the scenery he likes, so he'd then call a terascaper who'd design the landscape, like making a impressive mountain, beautiful river valleys, or even sculpt an entire continent to shape like a dick. That's basically my job. Sometimes they'd even leave the teraforming part to me as well, so I'd have complete control over the environment. In fact, I molded this very planet we're on, handpicked every species of plants and animals and carved all the shapes of the continents."

Xekiel paused for a moment and said: "To be honest the job sounds more exciting than it actually is. I'm pretty much a glorified gardener. Most of the time I'm like neck deep in mud scouting the land, or starring at bug poop to see if it contains the right amount of nutrients for the soil. I got into the profession because I went to this resort when I was young and was blown away by the scenery and went like... 'damn... I wonder how did they do that?' Went to the academy and interned at a terascaping firm for a couple of cycles, then borrowed moeny from my parents to start my own business and I must say I'm doing pretty good, thanks no less to my royal heritage. So that's basically my profession. What about yours? If I recall correctly you were a.....slave fighter? How did that happen?"

"It already knows the measurements for Earth?" Kizai asked more so just out of surprise than anything else. He'd just been picked up and the computer seemed to already know so much. He was really impressed. Everything just seemed to take his breath away on this planet.

"We have quite a few things that are.... pointless... We have two measurement systems as well... One for a single country.... another for everyone else. I don't know why the US doesn't just switch over to the metric system but that's just how earth is. Some people don't like change and would rather stick to the things they know... It's really difficult but that's how humans are," He explained a little bit, still impressed that another group of peoples would change measuring systems every time there was a new ruler... He could remember something like that in ancient times but that was long gone now.

Thankfully, the fairy didn't stick around too long as he went to work on new prosthetic for Kizai to be able to use. He wondered what they might be like now knowing the technology in this world.... Though, as the fairy left and once again, Kizai was referred to so highly, he felt slightly uncomfortable. Back home he was the lowest of the low and now he was being put on a pedestal just for being abducted by an alien... A prince sure but it just seemed so backwards to him. This would really take a long time to get use to.

Kizai was pulled from his thoughts as Xekiel addressed him once more and spoke about how they would be starting his training now. There was no time to wait. "When will the wedding be? Most humans tend to wait at least a year to hold the wedding but some times it can even take 5 or more years to plan..." By the way Xekiel was talking it sounded like the two only had... at most a couple weeks before the ceremony. That was terrifying but he was also willing to learn as much as he could as fast as he could.

Xekiel, this huge, furry, alien prince, was just amazing. No human in all of Earth's history could compare and Kizai just sat there, gaping a little as he stared in awe towards the other. "Glorified gardener? That's a farmer, you do something so much more! Entire planets? That is something, no one on Earth could ever say... I mean without ending up in a mental hospital..." He explained but was still really blown away by Xekiel and what he was capable of.

"Wait... you have 16 elder siblings? Is the first said to take over for your father? And do each of your siblings also have their own planets they rule over?!" He was getting way too excited and had to take a minute to calm down and let the other answer. Though he thought questions should come after so he immediately went into about himself.

"Ya... I was a slave fighter. I had a bit of a dysfunctional family and though my parents tried to make it work, things just weren't going great. Eventually my dad got really drunk and made a horrible bet and lost... Several days later, these men showed up at our door looking to take me away. My mom freaked out, screaming and kicked my dad out, and ended up getting herself beaten by the men when she tried to protect me... I don't know what happened to either of them after that because I was dragged off, bound and tortured until I started fighting. As I went my "Master" decided to modify me to make the fights more interesting," He explained. His story was far darker than Xekiel's and he didn't want to put a damper on the mood...

"My story is short and sad but that's ok. I'm here now and if not for what happened, I may not be here with you now. I think there is a reason for everything in life," he explained trying to lighten the mood a bit. "I was a glorified entertainer so of course your job sounds so much cooler than mine," he added.

As Xekiel explained his profession he could see the excitement in Kizai's expressions, which was way easier to read than his own fur-covered features and he found the human's expressiveness simply adorable. As Kizai raised his questions Xekiel was all too willing to answer: "Actually I have 5 younger siblings as well so that would make it 21 in total. Yeah I know my parents are quite prolific. And you're right, my big sister Anariel is first in line to the throne. As for estates, yes technically all princes and princesses have one of our own, but most don't actually rule over them personally due to their jobs requiring them to be elsewhere."

Eventually the conversation moved on to Kizai's past, and Xekiel found himself clenching his fists in anger as he learned the details of the human's tragic past. He tried his best to remain calm and suppress the urge to fly back to the solar system and bombard the planet's inhabitants from orbit for tormenting his bride to be in the past. He was literally brought to tears when Kizai turned his story around to the bright side and Xekiel simply couldn't keep calm any more. He reached for the human and picked him up from the chair, holding him tightly in his warm, furry embrace. Circling his head down and rubbed his face against Kizai's blue hair, the D'reek prince cried: "Oh my poor... poor Kizai.... it's okay... you're home.. you're home now...! This is your home! I am your home, your family! I promise you that nobody is ever going to hurt you again!"

Xekiel continued to cry for a while. Eventually though the big hairy alien stopped crying and laid the human back to his seat. He wiped his tears and said: "Sorry about that..... But we D'reeks value our family above all and take any harm to them very, very seriously. Especially us D'kiontius, it's quite literally written into our DNA.... and speaking of DNA!"

Xekiel suddenly got up from his chair as he reached for his arm device. He flipped through a few windows on his holoscreen then wiped forward, then a massive holographic model of planet Earth appeared in front of them. The continents were filled with billions of small points and several windows were floating around the globe, showing rows after rows of text in the D'reek language. Xekiel explained: "When the computer scanner the planet for the potential bride it pretty much compiled a complete list of the planet's inhabitants, and since we got your genetic information, if I just search the record for the closest kin I should be able to find your parents if they are still alive....."

Kizai was stunned by the sudden display coming from Xekiel who scooped the human up into his arms and actually cried for him. This was such an odd experience for the small human. He didn't know how to react at first but he quickly seemed to understand why this was affecting the D'reek so much. So, the small cyborg placed a hand on Xekiel's head and just pet him trying to get him to calm down.

"It's alright, I don't mind. I'm happy to be here with you and to start a new life and make a new family," he said softly. Kizai was gentle and understanding of what was wrong though he didn't care much about his past. After all, it was what lead him to these new and exciting experiences. He was the only human to experience them. Sure, some experiences were scary and he honestly thought he was going to die at first, he also experienced..... well..... as much as it was weird to admit it, pleasure. Pleasure he'd never known and probably never would have if it weren't for this gentle giant that picked him up.

Eventually Xekiel calmed down and the placed Kizai back on his seat quickly going to the scanner on his arm, typing in a few things so a holograph of Earth showed up. Kizai quickly knew what was going on and jumped out of the chair, moving to stand before the Alien. "Wait, Xekiel.... Please don't.... My mom never even bothered to look for me after I was taken... I don't... I don't really want to look back. Thanks to you, I have a future to actually look forward to. I'm more excited for what's ahead than what I left behind. Please... I don't want to know," he said gently, placing a hand on the other's arm.

Kizai was gentle and could understand a lot more about the alien now but he returned to his seat once again so they could then continue their conversation. Kizai didn't have a lot to say about himself, it was hard for him to think about anything that was relevant but he didn't care. For the most part, he did all the listening. He couldn't believe that Xekiel was so much older than him... and had such a damn big family. It was so good that he smiled and listened to the other's stories and every now and then, Kizai would tell a story of a fight he won or a day off that he had, or when a fight broke out in the crowd instead. He was able to smile and laugh about his own experiences.

"So you really have... 21 siblings? Since you are the 17th and you have 5 younger siblings... wow... 22 kids... That's a lot of children. I don't think I could handle having that many... I'd be alright with one.. maybe two," he admitted with a smile.

Xekiel turned to look at Kizai with surprise: "Are... are you sure about this?" Xekiel fell silent for a while, after all as he said earlier, the D'reek put great importance in their family, and the D'kiontius even more so. Since Kizai was essentially now part of the clan by extension, any living kin of his would also be his family. But then Xekiel had to remember that human culture was different from theirs, and his relationship with his parents were complicated to say the least. "All right... if that is your decision... But do tell me if you ever change your mind." Xekiel said as he switched off the screen and ended the search. He sat back down at the stool and turned to look at Kizai: "So where were we? Oh yes my siblings. Yeah 22 is a lot, but considering the fact that my mother has three uterus in her body so it only took 7 batches, two of my brothers were identical twins you see, came out of the same egg. Oh and don't worry I don't expect you to breed me a Spaceball team. One or two would be just lovely."

Their conversation continued, though Xekiel did most of the talking as he had more about his life to talk about. He talked about the life growing up in the Imperial palace with his 21 siblings, some of the arguments and mischiefs he got into with them, the trip to that resort planet which shaped his future career choices, and his time in the academy and meeting Mella there, then latter how he recruited his old classmate to be his chief technician for his estate and his terrascaping business, and so on. And when Xekiel listened to Kizai recounting some of his fights he was so invested in the story that he visibly flinched when he heard Kizai receiving a blow, then cheered in excitement whenever he got a upper hand. Xekiel commented: "It sounded like you are truly a great fighter! It's so unfair that you didn't get the proper fame and respect you deserved. I mean we've got similar sports in the Empire too, but those fighters were well cared for and got paid handsomely for their performances, among other things. Perhaps we can go watch a match sometime."

Then suddenly a strange rumbling noise came from the depth of Xekiel's belly. He looked out the window and found the sun was already setting. "Oh my look at the time! I'm sorry I was too focused on talking that I forgot to get ourselves something to eat!" Xekiel raised up his head and said loudly: "Computer, the usual meal for me, and synthesize something from the database for Kizai."

Moment latter several drones flew in, with two carrying in rather large barrel and another pushing a trolley with a plate of pasta, salad, some barbecue meat on a stick and a pot of tea. A table rose from the floor in front of Kizai while Xekiel opened the lid of the barrel, and a rather pungent smell which would remind the human of gasoline came out. "Oh yeah this is the stuff!" Xekiel said as he dug his long tube-like tongue into the barrel and began to suck in the content. He moved his gaze to the human and asked: "How is your food? I let the computer come up with the menu so nutritionally it should be fine."

They enjoyed their meal, and in the middle of it Xekiel's wrist device began bleeping and Xekiel answered the call. The holographic projection of Mella appeared in front of them and said: "Sorry to interrupt you my prince, your highness." His gaze turned to Kizai and said: "I've finished with your new prosthetic. Please come to my lab whenever you're ready to start the installation procedure."

"You hear that Kizai, you're gonna have new limbs!" Xekiel said as he put down the now emptied barrel: "And also new eyes and other artificial organs. You're gonna have better one!"

"Seriously?! Your mother is really impressive," Kizai commented. That was such an odd thing to think about. For his mother to have 3 wombs... yikes... Still, the human was really excited to hear so much about this alien's family. It was like he was there, already part of that family. Kizai seemed to get just as invested in Xekiel's stories as Xekiel did his, both feeling as if they were actually there with one another. It was a good time and well, Kizai at least felt like he knew Xekiel so much more now and that was a really comforting thing.

Of course, they talked to the point where it was quite late, causing Xekiel's stomach to growl. The small human snickered a little and waited for the computer to jump to life again and get them something to eat. It was an odd mix of foods on one plate for Kizai but he didn't mind one bit. He did get turned off a little just based on the smell of what Xekiel was having but he shook the thought and then continued to dig into his own meal.

Mid dinner though, the device on Xekiel's arm lit up again and soon appeared a holographic Mella standing... flying before them. He mentioned that Kizai's knew limbs were already done and he was really impressed. How the heck did they get them done already? He at least expected a few days before then. Oh well. He was pretty excited to see what his new arms and legs were going to be like...

"Wait... My eyes and all the other smaller pieces? Is that even possible? I have a number of small pieces attached to main nerves and connected to sensitive areas... if you remove them I might lose the ability to walk or something... Can you really replace all of those? And my eyes... I was told to make sure they didn't break too bad because the main frame couldn't be removed without my eyes dying and never being able to see again... I don't mind these eyes..." He was clearly just too scared to have them replaced or upgraded. There were some things he didn't mind having, like his arms and legs.... but to go all out... That was going to be a major surgery.

"Xekiel, are you sure that they can do this properly? I'll go if you believe in them," He explained nervously. Kizai was scared but excited and when he got the trust from his partner, Kizai finished his meal... part of it anyway as he was too nervous to eat any more, and headed out.

By the time they made it to the lab, it was impossible to know if Kizai was shaking out of fear or excitement... Probably both though. "Mella? We are here," Kizai took the time to announce his presence first.

"Of course Kizai. It's not really that difficult of an operation actually. Although we D'reeks aren't really that fond of cybernetic implants ourselves, it's very common among the other races in the Empire. Some do it out of necessity, religious reasons, others for convenience, even fashion." Xekiel said as he caressed Kizai's dark blue hair and said: "Take Mella for instance, you wouldn't think that he's got any artificial parts from his appearance right? But he's actually got dozens of implants inside him so he could have more precision control required for delicate machinery, and a lot of them he'd put them in himself. So you have nothing to worry about."

Shortly after they arrived at Mella's lab. The spherical room was located near the bottom of the tower and looked several times larger than Xekiel's personal room. The two entered and soon found themselves in the middle of a rather messy lab/workshop, piles of lose parts and machinery scattered all over the place. On the far side of the room however there was a section that was walled off, with part of it being made from a transparent material which you could look through into what seemed like a spotless empty room.

"Ah there you are!" The voice of Mella came from the speakers as an opening emerged on the wall which was covered by a field of green light. The fairy continued: "Your highness, please step through the sterilization field."

Xekiel held Kizai's hand as he walked the human towards the opening. He xplained: "Mella is now quite literally connected to the room thanks to the implants I've just told you about." He urged Kizai forward and said: "Don't worry Kizai. I'll be here watching." The door disappeared behind Kizai and he moved towards the window so he could get a view of Kizai and vice-versa.

"Okay, now I am going to take this off for now cause it's going to interfere with the procedure." the voice of Mella said as the collar around Kizai's neck instantly loosened up and a drone flew out of nowhere taking the collar away. Then another drone used a tractor beam similar to the one on Xekiel's ship to lift Kizai up and brought him to the center of the room. A mechanical tentacle descended from the ceiling and injected anesthetics into Kizai's body. The voice of Mella echoed in the operation room: "Relax your highness and take a nap. By the time you wake up you'll be a new man!"

It didn't take long for Kizai to lose consciousness, and soon more mechanical arms, tentacles and drones emerged and began to take Kizai apart while hooking Kizai up to life-support. During all this Xekiel watched on as his future bride was taken apart, his primitive prosthetic limbs and the crude nerve connections removed, then the machines cut Kizai's torso open so they could move to deal with his artificial organs. While cybernetic implants and prosthetic were common in the Empire, getting them voluntarily was completely different from being forcefully transformed like the poor human. Every single artificial organ was a reminder of just how much was robbed away from him. By the time all artificial parts were removed from Kizai, what little remained of him seemed so small, so broken, so fragile.

But all was about to change. New nerve connections were installed and new organs were put inside. Cellular regeneration beam fixed up the cut while new eyes and ears were installed. Finally new limbs were attached to his torso. All of the organs and prosthetic were created with the most advanced cybernetic technology the D'reek empire had to offer, sparring no expense to the material used, and were made with upmost care and ingenuity on Mella's part. But perhaps more importantly, each part was imbued with Xekiel's affection towards Kizai. The whole procedure took two day and Mella had to inject Kizai with more anesthetics to keep him sleeping. During that time Xekiel hadn't move from the window one bit and just waited.

Finally the operation was over, and the drone carried the unconscious human out of the operation room and passed him to Xekiel. He looked at the human in his arms and closely observed his future bride. The new prosthetic he got made him look almost identical to a natural human, with only some faint lines around the joints showing otherwise. Obviously he couldn't see Kizai's new eyes given the fact that they were hidden under the eyelids but everything else seemed to be in order. Then Xekiel noticed some tattoo like lines across Kizai's body which baffled Xekiel a little.

"Umm.... what are these?" Xekiel asked as he pointed to the lines.

"Well I took some creative liberties and preserved some features of his old implants and prosthetics." Finally the fairy showed up for the first time since the operation started carrying Kizai's PCU. Given the fact that he had six big eyes the accumulated bags under them was quite a sight to behold. The fairy continued: "These lines will shine in accordance to his emotional state just like his old ones."

"I'd prefer if you tell me about such things beforehand." Xkiel said as he lightly knocked on the fairy's head and took the PCU, while Mella chuckled slightly before flying away and said: "Well I'm going to get some rest and you should too, my prince. You wouldn't want him to wake up and find you all exhausted right?"

"Yeah I'll do that. Good job Mella." Xekiel waved goodbye to the fairy as he walked out of the room and put the PCU back around Kizai's neck, locking it in place so it could warm up his body. Xekiel then opened his wings and flew back to his room. Laying Kizai on his bed he got down beside the human then circled around him as if creating a cradle for the human to sleep in. He closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep.

It was now or never... Kizai followed with Xekiel forward in the huge room, walking towards the... operating room... if you could call it that. It was a closed off space in the back of the huge creation room, a tech lab really and inside was just a clean space for the actual application of the parts. Kizai was nervous... He wasn't going to look anything like he did now and feared what was about to come. Still, he trusted that the surgery would go well and that he'd still be able to move and function once it was all done.

With a deep breath, and a pat on the back from Xekiel, he stepped forward and through the green light that closed off as soon as he was through. "I trust you," he said more to himself than anyone else around. Though, his trust seemed to be placed more in Xekiel than in anyone else in that operating room. His life was about to be in their hands and as the new collar was quickly removed, he was lifted and placed on the operating table before being injected and soon, he was out like a light.

Kizai was out for days... two days out and even after the operation, he remained unconscious even through the night and into the third day. The small human blinked his eyes open, letting them adjust a little but he found himself really out of it. Everything seemed so clear but still blurry... what was going on with him? Oh right... the operation... "Xekiel?" He whispered and glanced around, seeing the large alien resting and wrapped around him in a very protective way. That was really comforting and Kizai found himself reaching out to place a hand in the fur of his mate. "So soft," he said gently before his eyes went wide and he sat up rather quickly looking at his hands.

"Wha-?! Are these my hands? I can... I can feel?" He stared at the new hands... they looked like hands. He touched the bed, the sheets, though, when he went to go feel the skin on his chest, he basically just punched himself and he doubled over coughing a little but he also laughed. These arms would take some getting use to but they were absolutely amazing. He felt bad for waking Xekiel up but he was just over joyed right now. "I can feel... with my hands," he said happily. His eyes were still those dark, mismatched look but they were far better made and no longer had the metal sticking out around the sockets. The tattoos were brighter and a lighter color than usual showing his excitement.

He quickly made his way up and stood trying to walk but that was about as successful as him trying to touch his chest. He wasn't use to the legs and he went down onto the bed but he laughed again and moved his legs around just laying there. His eyes turned to Xekiel and he found them zooming in a lot more clearly than his old eyes and he turned away trying to draw them back in. It was weird randomly zooming into things. But he seemed to be having fun and held out a hand towards Xekiel again wanting to take his hand. "Thank you so much. Thank you...." he was so ready to cry but he didn't actually have tear ducts anymore. Still, he seemed just so happy.

"Thank you for giving me back what I lost," He said with a smile.

Xekiel opened his eyes as he felt the movement of Kizai, and found the human acting... weird. Then he remembered that Kizai had just got new limbs and organs and must be having difficulty coordinating them all. He got up slowly and followed Kizai as he tried to get up and said worriedly: "Careful Kizai, you don't want to rush things too fast or you may....ah, yeah.... I thought so..." He took the hand Kizai extended and pulled the human up into a warm and furry embrace: "Don't mention it my dear Kizai. You are my future bride and whatever makes you happy, makes me happy as well."

After a while Xekiel picked Kizai up and said: "How about we go out for a walk in the garden? We can have breakfast there too." He carried Kizai out of the room and flew down. Along the way there were a couple of staff members of the estate flying around and greeted them as they descended. Soon they landed at the bottom of the Tower and Xekiel put Kizai down on the floor, holding his hand as they slowly walked out of the door. They were welcomed by the cold morning wind of the planet which normally would be rather chilling for the human, especially since the fact that he had not a single piece of clothing on him. But with the help of the PCU it would feel like a cool and pleasant breeze. The sound of some bird like creature could be heard tweeting as they flew among the bushes and trees in the garden; while a fruity, alcohol like smell was coming from the many big white flowers each bigger than the human's face. The purple sky over them was cloudless and the sun was shining bright.

"So how are your new prosthetics doing? While I trust Mella's skills, they would still likely need some fine-tuning and calibration to suit you completely. So if there is any discomfort please tell me about them."

Kizai was amazed, pulled into that embrace, able to feel the fur in his face, body and even better, in his arms and hands. It was truly amazing and he was just filled with so much joy that Kizai had no idea how to handle himself. The fur was so soft but had a firmness to it when gripped. This was so much more than he could have ever imagined. He'd forgotten what it was like to actually connect... how amazing. It seemed fate really did work in odd ways. Though he couldn't yet see his eyes, he did start noticing the tattoos... They weren't his old parts but seemed to function in a similar way... It gave him kind of an edgier look for a human... and made his emotions a lot more readable. Oh well, he was just happy with the changes.

"Ya... I'm actually pretty hungry... How long was the surgery?" He asked. Kizai knew this was going to be no small feat. He had parts throughout his whole being so of course he would have been out for quite some time... However, he didn't expect 2 whole days... Guess it would make sense though. Major surgery did take a long time.

The strange thing was... Kizai had forgotten he'd been going around naked until they suddenly got down to the bottom of the tower and a cool breeze floated over him. He glanced down and felt a huge wave of embarrassment. It was custom here and rude to wear clothing as it looked like you had something to hide but didn't things like fur count? Xekiel was covered in fur and Kizai... well he wasn't and everything was just there for all to see. He blushed a little. People were staring because he was a human and the future bride to their prince... and yet it felt like they were staring at everything... He would have to brush the shame aside and accept the customs here.

"They are stiffer than I'm use to with a weight I wasn't quite prepared for but I do like these. I'll have to take the time to get use to my new strength... I punched myself earlier," he said with a bit of a giggle. Kizai wasn't worried about hitting himself. He'd have to get use to it.

The human paused to walk over and sniff a couple flowers and as he took in the smell, he listened to the birds chirping.... Why were they so loud? As his ears seemed to focus on the sound, it was as if the birds were screaming into his ears. Kizai covered his ears with his hands, nearly hitting himself again but managing to catch it. He had to focus on something else, let the volume come down a little!

"Kizai are you alright? You seems.... umm... I don't know but you seems to be acting a little weird." Xekiel said as he noticed the change in behavior from the human, who seemingly was trying to cover himself for a moment, then a bit reluctantly decided not to do so again. Not entirely sure what to do, he decided to move on to a brighter subject: "Well yeah don't worry, once you get more used to your limbs and we calibrate them more, they'd become way easier to use for you."

And then Xekiel noticed further change in Kizai' behavior, now seemed to be getting more and more agitated and troubled. "Kizai are you okay, look at me. Focus on me!" Xekiel said as he picked the human up just in case he fall down and hurt himself, then he held Kizai in front of him and looked straight into his odd colored cybernetic eyes, then moved in closet rubbing the tip of his pointy furry head against Kizai's nose lovingly. He continued: "These are your hands, your legs, your eyes and your ears. You are their master not the other way around. It only takes a single thought of yours to adjust how sensitive, how powerful they are, and vice versa."

Xekiel waited until Kizai regained his calm, and afterwards he put the human on his shoulder, looking up at him and chuckled: "Maybe some food would make things easier. I know just the spot for a nice picnic!"

After a short walk Xekiel walked cross a small woods, then the two arrived at a open area covered by a field of green grass and small yellow flowers which continued all the way till the horizon. There was a small hill in the middle of the field and a single big tree with red leaves stood on top of it, casting a nice shade. Xekiel walked up the small hill and set Kizai down by the tree and got down himself. He then reached for his wrist device then after pushing a few bottoms a swarm of drones came flying carrying a barrel several large boxes. Clearly the barrel was for Xekiel as he took it eagerly, while the drones took out the contents of the boxes and took out some bread, a bowl of porridge, a blueberry muffin and a cup of coffee, and set them all down on a nice picnic cloth in front of him.