Wedding on another Planet (Hal x Wolf)

WolfDog12

"I"m good," He growled through gritted teeth. Kizai couldn't help it, his whole body was burning and turned on that he needed the release somehow. Still, he was busy pushing and not holding back so it was no wonder that he came. Despite that, he had more than enough strength and energy to continue pushing the egg and trying to give birth. Kizai tried to breathe properly but it was hard to take instructions while he was this distracted by what he was doing. He tried hard and pushed with all his strength and in time, it seemed to be working. Kizai was able to push the egg from deep inside him, and expel it from his insides before flopping backwards some and panting. "Got it," he said.

"See, I can do it," he was still panting but had this huge smile across his face. "I can't wait until it is the real thing and Xekiel and I are truly paired and can have a child of our own!" Kizai was so happy!! "Geez, I wish there was a set date for the wedding. I am too excited to wait any longer. I wish everything was announced and I can see Xekiel again... I miss him so much," Kizai was feeling a bit emotional but they were mostly happy emotions.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• hal7283

Mella cheered when Kizai pushed the egg out of his ass, which left his rear slightly gaping afterwards. He flew over Kizai and said: "You did great Kizai! The Prince would be pleased." And when the subject matter of the wedding date was brought up Mella signed: "Yeah.. it would be easier for everyone if the crown would just annouce the date but it gotta wait till the Prince finis cleaning up his own mess, and he often says that "Terrascaping is an art, not a science, and art can't be rushed!" Which is totally bullshit by the way cause It's definitely a scientific process to change a planet's environment... Anyway judging by past experience the post injection high should continue Na bit longer...." The usually dildo drone flew out and positioned itself against Kizai's rear and Mella smiled: "Let's see how wide did the ball stretched you up~~”

(We could continue or skip depending on you)

"Well, I hope Xekiel is able to return soon, It's been so long," Kizai said just trying to not think about how lonely he was. It had been so long since the other left... Hopefully the terrascaping wouldn't take too much longer, though he didn't want to rush the work just in case. Kizai was still under the effects of the treatment... it always took quite a while for him to come off the high and simply testing what birth would be like, that wasn't enough to help satisfy him. Once the drone showed, Kizai nodded with a gentle smile. He had a good feeling about today and had the tentacles come out and help hold him in place for the large dildo and could quickly feel it swell inside of him.

It took some time before Kizai even felt the dildo having to push and stretch him, though it didn't hurt and it actually felt freaking amazing. Before he knew it, the dildo had finished and it was the full size of the prince, sitting comfortably inside the cyborg without pain or struggle. "Feels amazing," he admitted. The human moaned and simply enjoyed the pounding from the huge dildo before cumming again and finally being able to calm down. "That was really good," he said, just laying there and enjoying the cool down of the medicine.

Mella stayed by Kizai's side as the drone did its job stretching Kizai open and satisfying his urges. Afterwards nthe night ended and Mella called the drones to clean Kizai up, and the fairy said goodnight and left.

More time went by and there was still no word from the Prince. Kizai's treatment was nearing completion and that night the computer gave the human a particularly potent injection. But unfortunately Mella was off planet that day so he couldn't help out. Kizai would have to figure out a way to relieve himself without the drones as they could be dangerous to use without supervision.

Kizai was a bit depressed when there still had been no word from Xekiel. He tried to keep himself busy, kept exercising but honestly he just wanted to sit by the window and wait. He sent letters and watched different videos of Sasandra and got a good feel for her style, even working on a good design for his own body so he could stand a chance in another sparring match and yet.... he just felt so lonely. On that night, Kazai was in really bad shape. The dose he got seemed particularly strong and Kizai was all on his own... he couldn't ask for the drones... not by himself... while panting on the bed, it finally hit him and Kizai struggled to move to set up the game system.

Once he had finally set it up, kizai positioned the way he had been told to, situating on the bed and emersoning himself in the game. He really hoped this would be enough. Damn.. there was still quite a bit of set up but soon, the game was in and kizai was experiencing something beyond what he ever thought possible.

As Kizai booted up the VR goggles with the adult game in, the device began to connect to Kizai's nervous systems like never before, as all the games Kizai had played so far mostly just projected the image of the virtual world to the man's eyes, while this one utilizes the goggles full function to create a truly immersive experience. For Kizai it would be like falling asleep and waking up in a different world, as a totally different being.

And in this particular instance Kizai had became the surviving prince of a destroyed kingdom, going on a journey to lift a curse his enemies had cast on him. Along the way he was met with many dangers but luckily was saved by a creature he had helped years ago who has grown into a massive scorpion like monstrosity, who was the last of his kind. These two odd friends from different from different background and species, managed to care for each other and fell in love.

Kizai would wake up as the cursed prince, and right in front of him was the massive armored creature, starring at him with those four red eyes. "Are you feeling okay?" The creature spoke in a concerned tone. It laid down and gently touched "Kizai's" forehead with the massive horn on its head affectionately. The creature asked: "It's almost time for your heat. We should probably find a place to rest." It looked around and pointed at a cave with its claw: "That seems suitable."

There was something almost familiar with how these two species were interacting and with how different they were. Almost immediately, Kizai began to see Xekiel in this large caring creature. "Uh... Ya... Sorry I'm a bit sluggish..." He offered. Kizai could feel himself moving in a form that was so foreign and yet, it moved so carefully, so smoothly. This couldn't have just been a game, it was amazing. Kizai took some time to really admire the graphics and the detail behind this creature before him, before looking down at his own body and getting a better understanding. He wasn't sure how sex factored in yet but he would soon.

Kizai slowly got up and followed the large armored creature forward and to the cave but while he felt so comfortable in this body, it also felt slow and warm. Perhaps it was because his own body was in such a sorry state or perhaps it was this "Heat" thing that the larger creature mentioned. Still, he was able to make it to the cave before it seemed the avatar crashes and Kizai fell, his whole body heating up like it did with his treatments.

"What... is happening..." he managed. Kizai moaned and glanced up at the other with lust in those odd eyes. Kizai couldn't see exactly what he looked like but he was some kind of large, winged cat. It was rather an interesting experience for sure. He reached out a paw and sought out some relief. "Please... help..." he hadn't read the character names and felt bad now for not knowing this character he spoke with. At the same time, he could only picture and think of Xekiel in this situation.

The massive creature rested its belly on the ground and leaned down its upper body towards Kizai, giving out a low growl as he observed the winged feline and said: "Your heat seems to be particularly bad this time... I can smell your pheromone... it's so... sweet..." A part of the creature's armor on its lower body opened up and a swarm of slimy tentacles slithered out towards the smaller creature. "Don't worry my love... I'll take care of you."

The tentacles began to crawl all over "Kizai's" body and lifted him up in midair, but they were careful to not put too much strain on any particular part. They found their way to the winged feline's nipples and began to squeeze on them lovingly, while another tentacle wrapped around his hard rod , rubbing, squeezing and stroking it. At the same time a tentacle entered the cat's mouth and mingled with his tongue, while a swarm of thin, almost worm like tendrils found their way to his rear and began to smear their slime over tight pucker , preparing it for the penetration to come.

The weirdest part was definitely how much he could truly feel everything done to him. When this creature opened up where his genitalia must be, a group of slimy tentacles came pouring out and reaching for Kizai's burning body... Though... it wasn't his body which made it just so weird for him. He could feel that slime on his nipples, playing with them gently, the tentacle that wrapped around his cock and squeezed, it was so real and immersive. The tentacle that entered his mouth, had Kizai really questioning things because he could feel this on the inside, the taste, it all was present and he found himself sucking on that tentacle while more began to lubricate his hold for what was to come.

It was true, this creature was willing to take care of him and as soon as Kizai was out of the game, he'd at least look up the name of this creature so willing to help. He had to admit that it was odd, this was a game Sasandra had but he wasn't going to complain, he simply accepted what was going on, sucked on the tentacle and felt his ass be played with and stretched for what was to come.

The smaller tentacles at his rear began to enter slowly, stretching him out and wiggling. Though, it seemed this body had been quite use to this so soon enough, he was being stretched, much like he would if receiving Xekiel. Just then, a much larger, and swollen tentacle that could only be identified as the other's cock, began to push inside, it was a bit rough, taking it all at once but soon, it slipped past the head, down the middle, and soon, the whole thing was buried deep inside him. Kizai moaned loudly as he felt his ass be filled once more with something nice and big before the other began to move, pounding his insides and making this belly that felt like his but wasn't, expand with each thrust.

"Oh my love... you're so beautiful... so delicious...." The large armored creature said as he continued to make love with his entire body, since every single one of those tentacles were part of its sexual organ. They continued their assault on all the erogenous zones of the feline's body, and several of those worm-like tendrils even began to stretch his urethral open and crawl inside, squirming and wiggling as they pressed deeper and deeper down the shaft. Meanwhile the thick tube that was the main stem of the creature's genitals began to thrust faster and faster, pounding against "Kizai's" prostate and forming a visible bulge on his belly every time it went inside. The passionate breeding continued for what seemed like hours and during that time, the smaller feline came multiple times but his heat kept him going on, and on, and on.

The sun gradually set beyond the horizon and moonlight was shining into the cave, which at this point was a total mess covered by their respective bodily fluids. It was a wonder that the winged feline could've lasted this long, but from time to time, the large creature would feed the feline a strange liquid which would replenish "Kizai's" energy. Eventually the creature let out a loud defeaning roar while every single tentacle shot out strings of thick, pungent white cum from theirs tips, covering almost every inch of the feline's furry body as well as bloating his belly like a balloon. Slowly The tentacles laid "Kizai" down and retracted back into the creature's shell. It shifted close to the smaller creature and circled its long pointy tail around him protectively. "Goodnight my love... I'll find a stream for you to wash up tomorrow."

It was at that moment the game session ended, and Kizai woke up in a pool of his own cum.

This experience was something truly amazing. Those tentacles were really getting to him, crawling all over his body and intruding his member, stretching it the way Mella's member had. It felt so good and yet... how could it all be just a game? "Ah..." Kizai could no longer hold back his voice. At this point, he could hardly recognize the voice coming from his mouth. Though, perhaps that was the avatar's voice he was just projecting... It was possible. Either way, he ignored the thought and just focused on the pleasures given to him by this strange large creature.

As the sun set, Kizai felt so good. He'd cum so many times and any time his energy seemed to dip, the creature gave him something that helped him hold out until the very when when the larger creature finally let off his huge load. Kizai felt the whole body of his get covered in liquids from the many tentacles, even filling his insides before he was finally placed where he could curl up, surrounded by the other's body and protective tail. Kizai felt safe, warm, and relieved.

"Goodnight, and thank you," was the last thing he said instinctively before closing his eyes and finding himself waking up in the room, wet and really sticky. Kizai slowly removed the head set and placed it far enough to the side that it wouldn't be effected. Damn, Kizai had cum so much... More than he expected and now was growing rather tired. There was so much liquid but yet... There was also quite a bit on his chest. He probably came all over himself but there seemed to be something else mixed in. His chest felt almost more swollen than usual but even he was having a hard time telling the difference. It was so strange. Eventually he shook the idea and called for the drone just to clean him up before he curled up and fell asleep. It seemed he did have some way of getting through an injection without any help...

The next day Mella returned from his off-world trip and figured he should probably check up on how Kizai was doing. Flying over to his room he asked: "Hey Kizai how's going? Did you managed to deal with the heat by your....self?" As he approached the human the fairy's six eyes squinted slightly, as if he wanted to really observe the human. "Is there... something different about you... I don't know like.... hmm.... did you gained weight?" Mella muttered while he began to fly circles around the human cyborg and asked: "And you also smell.... different..... Did you put on some sort of perfume?"

Eventually the fairy found the source of this scent which to the space fairy smelled really sweet. As he put his tiny hands on one of the man's now swelled up nipples and pressed on it. He yelled a little when a white liquid squirt out in his face and got into his eyes. "By the stars! Kizai! What's with the liquid.... wait.... You are a "mammal" aren't you? Oh dear Kizai are you lactating? That's interesting cause I thought only your females lactate from your genetic analysis.... must be the gene therapy causing some unexpected changes..." He flew back and began to touch Kizai's nipple again: "How... fascinating..."

Kizai was sitting by the window, looking out, admiring the land. He didn't bother over doing it today as for some reason he was feeling quite lethargic unlike usual. It wasn't too bad though, it made for a good day to recover from all the working out he had been doing lately. He made sure to stay fighting fit, while having put a little more meat on his bones so he was no longer unhealthy. Heck, he was in better shape now than he ever had been in his life. That being said, he still had the awkward swollen feeling that he just couldn't shake or understand.

When Mella came flying in, the human looked back before getting up and walking over to the fairy. "Good Morning, Mella," he said gently. As the fairy approached, Kizai said, "Ya, I actually played a video game to get through it.. it was something else." Just as he said this, Mella also mentioned the difference in Kizai and he became a bit more frustrated by it as he still couldn't figure it out. "Well that's just rude," he said flatly at being called fat. "But ya... Something is weird and I'm not sure what it is," He admitted. "No... Nothing like perfume..."

After a minute, the fairy flew over and pressed on Kizai's chest, pressing the nipple some and Kizai felt this odd rush as a spurt of liquid came out of his nipple and nailed Mella right in the face. "What the-?!" Even Kizai was caught off guard and he simply listened to the other for a minute before saying. Well... ya, I'm a mammal but... I didn't think that would happen... Then again I have to take all these injections to gain a womb to carry a child... perhaps this is another way my body is preparing for motherhood?" he questioned, taking the time to go off to his own world, thinking about it. "I didn't expect this to happen," He admitted. "That must be why I've felt weird since the last injection last night."

"Hmm... interesting...." Mella said as called out a drone and began to do a scan of Kizai's body: "Yeah your milk glands have definitely developed greatly... and there's a fair amount of milk produced already..." Mella looked up at Kizai and said: "How about I squeeze them out for you? Just give me a second...."

He pressed a few buttons on the holoscreen he called out and shortly after a drone flew out, extending two mechanical tentacles each having a semi-transparent tube with a soft padding at the end. The two tubes were placed on Kizai's nipples and soon began to suck on them rather harshly. With each suck a string of milk would squirt out of Kizai's nipples, which also began to swell a little from it. "I hope it isn't too uncomfortable, after all these weren't originally designed to be used on humans" Mella said as he observed Kizai carefully: "Feeling okay Kizai?"

"Really? It honestly doesn't look like my body has changed much," He admitted. Kizai was shocked to hear just how much milk his body was producing despite the fact that he still didn't have large breasts... Was that not a factor? He thought for a minute then wondering why some women had larger breasts than others and what the function was for them. Then again, how could he compare... He was a male with a womb on an alien planet preparing to give birth... He didn't fit in with normal earth logic anymore. "Squeeze them out? Isn't this something I'm going to need when I have a child?!" He asked nervously as Mella started hitting some buttons on a screen.

"AH! Wait... I'm not sure this is a great idea," he admitted as his nipples were already connected and harshly being sucked. "What is the point in this?!" He asked. Kizai seriously looked uncomfortable right now. In some ways it felt kind of good but not anywhere near good enough for the freaking discomfort of just having the milk sucked out by these tubes.

"Oh please Kizai, your breasts are like a whole size larger than before! Didn't you said that you've been feeling weird? It can cause quite a lot of discomfit for mammals if too much milk was stored without being released." Mella said as he looked more carefully at the data from the earlier scan. He then added: "Oh and don't worry about the baby, judging from the level your milk glands have developed your body is gonna produce more milk from now on, a lot more. And also I'll have to run some test on the milk to see if it's suitable for a D'reek child, even though technically the child is gonna be half human, the D'reek DNA is usually the more dominant half and thus the child would likely have more D'reek characteristics, which means a D'reek digestive system..."

It was at this point Mella noticed Kizai's expression and he said hurriedly: "Oh sorry Kizai, the milker is too strong right? Yeah I know...cause it's a designed for the Bovatans and they're pretty much living milk factories... There! I've modified the suction setting and it should be a lot more pleasant now!"

"Oh, I see..." it seemed Mella was only helping keep Kizai from being in pain from an excessive back up of milk in his chest. He didn't even think about that so he was a little more willing to accept the help and get his nipples drained some. The human sat back and accepted the suction a little more but it still caused so much discomfort... It kind of hurt a bit. Still, Kizai let it happen.

"I guess that makes sense... it would be a bad idea to feed the baby if they have a digestive track that is against me..." Kizai felt a bit dejected because it wasn't like he was changing only to give the birth.... He was still considered a male... so why was his body being given a womb specific for having a D'reek child, but his breasts were suddenly producing milk that might not be safe for his child... He'd have to hold out hope and just... pray.... who knows.

Thankfully, Mella noticed his discomfort and lowered the suction a little bit which gave the perfect balance of comfort and almost... pleasure? And yet, he could feel his nipples expanding and swelling larger at all the sucking. But his milk was soon drained enough to be much safer and he breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Mella."

"Yeah I can see your breasts are pretty much empty now. Now we'll see what's the speed of your milk production." Mella said as he looked at the container filled with Kizai's milk and muttered: "Honestly though you milk felt pretty... delicious. Do you mind if I have some once I'm done testing? I mean... you'll make more anyways~" Mella said as he flew around the container, his eyes sparkling with a mixture of scientific curiosity and just good old fashion gluttony. Mella then sent the drone away and said: "See you tonight for the injection then?"

At that night Mella joined Kizai in his room as usual when the computer gave him his latest injection. Mella then looked at Kizai and said: "Now since you're almost done with the gene therapy process, it's about time we get to some more practical matters. As the prince's bride you can't just let the prince do all the work in bed, even though I'm sure he is more than willing to just fuck you senseless and fill you up with cum. From time to time you should be able to take the initiative and service him as well!"

Mella pressed a couple of buttons on the holoscreen and the drones brought out something that looked similar to a rodeo machine on earth, only Kizai would recognize it to be shaped not like a bull, but as the D'reek's prince's lower body when laying on his back, and there's also a dildo situated where his cock would be, though not 100% accurate when it comes to the size, the massive pillar could still easy crush a normal human's internal organs into jelly with ease. Mella then passed Kizai a large bottle of lube and said: "Now go ahead and ride that bad boy!You should be able to take it by now!"

Kizai looked down and wondered what the factors for him producing milk was. His mind began to race, what if the injection increased the amount he could produce? Or what if his body was just producing more than it should... or perhaps it would be slow and consistent. Who knows. Once they were done, Mella was asking if he could drink some after the testing and at first Kizai was going to say no because it was weird but then he paused, and finally nodded. "Sure, go for it. Just leave enough for the baby," he teased.

-------------------------------------------------

That night, Kizai got the last injection and Mella returned to help instruct him. "Hehe, I'm sure he'd be down to do that but you're right. I should also take initiative even if he takes over the first time we do it. I'm sure I'll be given an opening to please him as well," Kizai stated. He was quite determined and this was something he actually was looking forward to. Kizai carefully took all the advice and instruction as he took the large bottle of lube in hand and decided to use some in his own ass to make the whole area slick before pouring a lot more onto the huge dildo that was brought in.

This was the ultimate test and Kizai was ready to ace it. Kizai drenched the thing in lube, rubbing it in some to make sure that he covered the whole thing. Finally, he climbed up and positioned himself a the tip of the cock. He wasn't able to do this before but after all this extra work, he was finally mentally and physically ready. Slowly, he lowered himself, taking in the tip as it spread his ass, nice and wide. Kizai took a couple more breathes but he wasn't in any pain and it actually felt really good so he slid down and took it more and more until, he was filled and all the way down to the hilt. He moaned loudly and smiled at Mella.

"I did it," he said happily. This is amazing!!! I can't wait for the wedding!!" he would have cried of happiness if he could cry but without tear ducts that would be rather hard. He placed his feet on the balls and as he began to move himself up and down slowly, his feet could almost massage the balls of the dildo. "I hope I can make Xekiel truly happy like this," he admitted.

Mella watched carefully as Kizai prepared himself. All the therapy and training essentially lead to this moment, and as the engieneer of all this Mella couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. Then the cyborg got up the massive thing and began to push down, letting the pillar stretch his ass wide open and bloat him up as if he was a balloon. By the time Kizai took the whole thing his belly had almost got stretched up to his chest. The fairy cheered as he flew around Kizai in celebration and said: "Yes yes yes! The therapy was a success, and I am sure the Prince would be overjoyed to learn this news!" Then suddenly Mella's long pointy ear twitched and he chuckled: "You know what, why don't you tell him right now?"

The next moment a heavy bump could be heard from outside the room. As the familiar sound of claws walking on the floor approached it was clear who the noise was coming from.

"Kizai... What are you doing?" Xekiel said in astonishment as he saw his future bride riding that massive dildo. And the fairy seemed to have disappeared and was now to be seen. The prince approached Kizai and reached for his bloated up body with disbelief: "How did you..."

"You think so?!" Kizai was so excited to show Xekiel when he returned and simply smiled at Mella. The human stayed put for a second just admiring the work and couldn't wait to show off when it finally came to doing it with Xekiel. It would be the greatest surprise ever! Of course, Kizai's eyes widened when Mella mentioned about telling the prince right now. "Wait... What~?!" He couldn't even finish asking when he could also hear that familiar scratching on the floor of his mate heading to the room. Kizai practically held his breath but excitement and anxiety grew in his stomach and the cyborg wanted to just run right for Xekiel... However... He could not.

The Prince rushed in and found Kizai with his ass full of a huge dildo.... well, more than just his ass, the whole thing was filling his belly, all the way up to his chest. "I uh... I wanted to surprise you and.... be ready.... for the... ceremony..." he said softly and slowly. "I was hoping to ... surprise and show off... Mella had helped so much by giving me the tools I'd need..." He said and glanced over but the fairy wasn't there. He glanced around several times before looking back at Xekiel with the sweetest smile, full of happiness and love. "Welcome home!" He said.

Kizai let Xekiel rub his bloated belly but finally being touched and being able to smell his mate, that was more than enough and Kizai came right there. With a loud moan, he moved and got off the huge dildo, needing a little help so he wouldn't slide back down. "I hope the wedding is soon and you can really see the full progress," He said.

Xekiel looked at Kizai's body with disbelief. He figured Mella would continued to help Kizai with his treatment, but he just never imagined how much progress they would make. Even more so when he approached the human he actually came, releasing his delicious seed as he moaned so alluringly. It was quite a while since Xekiel was with Kizai, and being greeted with such a lewd scene, and such a thickness of the man's pheromone, inevitably made Kizai incredibly horny. He helped Kizai to get off from that pillar and held him in his arms lovingly, rubbing his furry head against Kizai's face he said: "Oh dear Kizai... I can't believe you've done this for me... for us... I was going to tell father to postpone our wedding cause you're gene therapy isn't ready yet but now... Oh my love, I can't wait to finally claim you as my own on our wedding day!"

Xekiel pulled away slightly and looked at Kizai, his eyes filled with desire: "Honestly dear, I'd want nothing more than just pin you down on this bed and just fill you up with my seed... but we must save that for the big day... I know you've just got off that thing but... Could you maybe show me from the beginning again?"

"Hehe, of course, I wanted to be able to do my part as well," he admitted. "I couldn't just sit around and wait for you to do all the wok." Kizai was helped up and could finally feel his mate again and his happiness bubbled so much where he pushed his head against Xekiel's. "Man, I missed you so much!! I'm so glad you're home!" Based on what Xekiel was saying, the wedding was probably soon which was a good sign. He was thankful though that Xekiel came here first, instead of going straight to the king and asking to push the wedding back. Now they would be able to marry a lot sooner!

"I would love to finally be connected with you but... I might get pregnant right away if you did that," he said with a small snicker. As Xekiel made his request, Kizai smiled softly and nodded. "Sure thing," he said and got some help getting down. "Want me to start from the beginning? There is already enough lube on it but if you want, I can show you everything I did from the top," he said. And with that, he got another bottle of lube and wet his ass, showing Xekiel how he did it, then covering the dildo, rubbing the lube around to make sure he covered everything, the same way he had the first time, and once more climbed onto it and positioned himself before he slowly started to lower himself onto it, feeling his ass stretch. Kizai looked at Xekiel with lust in his eyes, and the heat increasing so much thanks to the pheromones given off by his fiance. He was so excited and was happy to have these pheromones back!

Xekiel's eyes were fixated on Kizai as he prepared himself, applying lube to his welcoming hole and then got onto the massive tool, slowly sliding down and bloated up his body in an obscene but also incredibly arousing fashion. The maddening scent of the human's pheromone was getting so thick that Xekiel almost felt a bit lightheaded, and had to fight with evrey fiber of his existence not to just pull Kizai off the toy and fill him up with the real thing.

Xekiel approached the penetrated human and extended out his nimble tube like tongue, which found its way to Kizai's chest and began to suck on his nipple lovingly, which given the fact that he was just milked this morning wasn't producing a lot of milk, but Xekiel could still taste drops of it secreting out and though it barely tasted like anything to the D'reek, the scent was breathtaking. At the same time he reached for Kizai's adorable length and his eyes focused on the small slit on top: "Is it just me or... is the slit a bit... wider than before?" Xekiel looked up at Kizai and asked: "Did you do something to your cock?"

Kizai was fully of different emotions. He was embarrassed for showing off like this, but happy that Xekiel was home, thrilled to be able to entertain him in such a way, sad that he couldn't take the real thing right now, Impatient while trying to wait for the wedding, and scared of something going wrong. Of course, he couldn't help any of what he was feeling though, Kizai wished things could move a bit faster and have it be time for the wedding. That would be the best.... Still, Kizai moved a bit and showed off, Xekiel moving closer and letting out that long tongue of his to cup his nipple and begin to suck.

"Ah, careful... We still don't know if my milk is safe for D'reek," he said with a nervous sadness. "Ah..." Kizai moaned and squirmed a bit. He was crazy sensitive to the D'reek prince's pheromones right now... More so than ever before and just being this close was setting him off, Despite Xekiel not sticking his dripping cock in his face for the full scent. It wasn't until Xekiel mentioned the change in his member that Kizai jumped and came back into focus. "I uh... er... Well I gained a lot of pleasure... from there... after what I did for you.. I uh... wanted to know the feeling even just a little," He said. Kizai was careful to make it sound like he used the tools and toys without lying at all. At the same time, his brain was panicking. He wasn't sure how much to say, what would be good or bad... How much could he say?! It wasn't like he could ask Mella right now... The fairy was gone and no use here.