Wedding on another Planet (Hal x Wolf)

WolfDog12

As soon as Kizai stepped into Mella's workshop the voice of the fairy technician could be heard from the speakers around him: "Just give me a moment I gotta finish this thing up......" After a few seconds an opening appeared on the ceiling and the fairy flew down from it, approaching the cyborg Mella said in a joyful tone: "Good evening your highness! I was just in the middle of some calibrations. I am surprised that the prince didn't take you along though. He must be in quite a panic when he heard DKR-002 had entered the orbit."

Mella observed Kizai's expression with his six sparkly red eyes, and after a brief moment they opened up before squinting slightly out of laughter: "HA HA HA HA HA he didn't tell you did he? Ha ha ha! Oh poor Prince he's in sooooooo much trouble~~~ Oh don't worry it's nothing serious. You see, all space craft in the Empire get a designation comprised of a prefix and a number. The prefix tells you what sort of craft it is, such as 'DIF' stands for 'D'reek Imperial Fleet", 'CT' stands for 'Civilian Transport', which is about the most common designation. And of course, the DKR designation stands for 'D'kiontius Royalty'. Given the fact that some members of the royal family owns more than one craft, the number after the prefix aren't exactly a good indicator of who the owner is. But a few of them are well known enough that anyone who saw the designation would know which specific craft that is. For instance DKR-001 is the Palace ship owned by his majesty the Emperor, and of course there could only be one craft who get to be second to the Emperor, well, more like one person in this case."

Just as Kizai arrived at Mella's lab, Xekiel had arrived at a opening in the forest not far away from the tower he lived. He looked up nervously as the craft which left the red trail slowly descended, though a "craft" wouldn't be an accurate description. The thing was massive, almost twice the size of the already monstrous D'reek prince. Completely covered by white metallic armor with exquisite golden patterns, it had two massive wings with thrusters pointing downwards to slow down, four sturdy legs located on its torso reached down and absorbed the impact of the landing, a long tail waved and slithered at the end of its body, while a pointy head was located at the end of the long neck. A portion of the armor at the creature's head opened up and revealed a lizard like face covered in blue feathery fur with two big blue eyes, and a massive mouth filled with sharp teeth. The armor clad creature looked down upon the relatively small D'reek and opened its mouth, letting out a deafening, furious roar which could be heard miles away, and caused the D'reek prince to cower in fear. Only after the roar had subsided did the prince dared to raise his head up cautiously and said: "Good.... good evening.... Mother...."

The designation of DKR-002 referred to none other than the Empress Quezal O. D'kiontius, the mate of the current D'reek Emperor Romiel D'kiontius and the mother of Xekiel. Though biologically speaking he was a male, just like the human cyborg, he went through the genetic therapy to make him child-bearing. Quezal was from a species called Coatle, which would be best described as massive feathery dragons. Having a very warrior-like culture, they'd put on armor capable of space travel and essentially become small fighter-crafts themselves, and would offer their service as mercenaries in various conflicts across the galaxy. Quezal was no different. He was hired to be Romiel's bodyguard during a diplomatic visit abroad which turned out to be quite an adventure, and the rest as they say, was history.

"Oh so NOW you remember that I am your mother?!" Quezal said: "How dare you just disappear like that without a word!?"

"I.... I left a message..." Xekiel muttered weakly.

"Silence!" Quezal roared as he slammed his massive long tail on the ground: "You think a simple note of saying 'I don't like any of them so I'm gonna find one my self see ya!' counts as proper procedure?! Do you have any idea how furious the representatives of all the races were?! And how much trouble it caused for me and your father?!"

"N... no... mother...." Xekiel said weakly.

"Not to mention all the work you've left untouched for your litter adventure! Can you imagine! The Emperor of the mighty D'reek Star Empire! Had to apologize to some pop-star because his son disappeared and left a whole planet half-terraformed?!"

"So... sorry mother...."Xekiel said as he coward on the ground. Yet he raised his head and said: "But on the bright side... I found myself a cute bride!"

The mention of his son's future bride seemed to have a calming effect on the furious dragon. After a moment of silence Quezal muttered: "You did?"

"Yes mother I did!" Xekiel said excitedly as he got up from the ground, tweaking his arm devices and called out a hologram of Kizai: "His name is Kizai, he's a 'human' from the planet 'Earth'. Isn't he just adorable?"

"Hmm... I suppose...?" Quezal said as he lowed his head and looked at the hologram of the human carefully: "So it's a 'he' huh? I assume you've began the gene therapy? How's that going?"

"Perfectly mother!" Xekiel said joyfully: "His body is so soft and smooth, just feels great to touch, and his penis is like this big!" Xekiel showed the human's length with his fingers: "It's just so little and cute!"

"I... see..." Quezal said. Having gone through the process himself Quezal knew how confusing it could be. And to think that this "human" was from a primitive planet not part of the Oztanious Accord, which was essentially the recognition of a race being "civilized" enough for galactic society, he could only imagine how helpless the human must feel. While he'd like to go meet this "Kizai" and offer some support as someone who'd "been there", and it pained him knowing that he would have to take Xekiel away when Kizai was in the middle of this very hard transition period, Quezal had duties to fulfill as the Empress of the Empire.

Having made his mind, Quezal shifted his body slightly and a metal cube fired from a hatch on his back, which quickly opened up and increased in size, becoming a large cargo box.

"Get inside. I'll take you back to the capital and sort out the mess you left behind!" Quezal said as the armor around his face closed up, encasing his entire being beneath the armor once more.

"Yeah... I figured something like this would happen..." Xekiel sighed as he crawled into the cargo box. Once the hatch was securely closed Quezal grabbed the cargo box with his legs while a few mechanisms on his armor locked it in place. The thrusters on his wings fired up once more lifting it in the air, quickly accelerating and exited the atmosphere, leaving a red trail behind just like when he first came.

Just as Quezal took Xekiel away, Mella had also finished explaining the identity of DKR-002 and the mess Xekiel had gotten himself into. Mella then concluded: "So the prince would have to go around apologizing to a bunch of people, and then finish the terascaping job he left unattended, my guess is gonna take him five to six days. During this time if there's anything you need feel free to ask. Speaking of which, how's the bridal training going? Did the prince try to get inside you yet?"

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• hal7283

"I see..." Now Kizai was wondering a bit of why he wasn't brought along as well if it was a chance to meet Xekiel's mother. Though, it didn't sound like it was going to be the friendliest visit given how angry his mother must be for him just disappearing... Still. "I'm glad to hear it wasn't some invasion or anything... Xekiel sounded a bit more worried than I could have thought seeing as it is still his mother... Though... the empress..." Kizia trailed off a bit before Mella brought up the bridal training and the small cyborg had to remember what it was he'd come here for and what his resolve was.

"Wait, Five to six days? Isn't the wedding in like a week or something?! He'll make it back.... just before that?" Kizai actually had no idea how long a week here was... Heck, the wedding may not be within a month earth time but that didn't really ease his mind any. Though it didn't sound like he'd have any time to see Xekiel before the day of the wedding ceremony. "Also... He hasn't been able to try entering me... I guess my body just isn't able to stretch enough in such a short amount of time..." Kizai was frustrated by this but also a bit embarrassed to be admitting it all.

"Uh... Since the prince won't be returning for a while... I'm still going to need to take my treatment... Do you have anything that can help me so I can... you know..." The cyborgs face started to turn red and so did the lights still flowing about parts of his body, "be ready when Xekiel returns? I really want to surprise him and I don't think the small amount of training we are doing now is going to be enough," He finally got all the words out.

Even now, while trying to ask another for help with getting ready to have sex with his mate properly, Kizai kept thinking back to Xekiel. He wanted to surprise him and make him feel really good but was rather worried about him not being around for so long... A couple days he could handle but the young D'reek prince wasn't going to be back for nearly a week. By then, Kizai's treatment should be nearing its completion if not already complete. Not to mention everything going on with his mother... Hopefully he wasn't too upset with him for running off and could accept Kizai as Xekiel's mate and wife. What if it wasn't alright? What if the empress resented him for it?

Thinking back, if the empress himself had been a male to go through the treatment, he wouldn't be opposed to Xekiel finding a mate that was also a male to go through it... That doesn't mean the empress is going to like that Xekiel went out of his way to find a small human to wed. Humans probably weren't the best creatures out there... though given how far away from everything else they were, others probably would have no idea. No matter the outcome, Kizai was still nervous about being accepted and being able to be a proper bride.

"Please... Will you help me?" This may be weird as it was late at night and Kizai had just come down from his high off the treatment but he really wanted to be in the best shape when Xekiel finally returned and they could embrace properly.

"Oh don't worry the wedding schedule isn't set in stone yet, though you're right that it is going to be as soon as possible." Mella flied around Kizai as the human explained his concerns. He crossed his arms and said: "Hmm... it will be quite bothersome to go through the gene therapy process without some one to blow off some steam.... and you certainly need to prepare yourself if you ever want to take the prince inside.... Alright! I'll help you out! On one condition though." Mella flew in front of Kizai and pointed at Kizai's nose: "If I help you, you gotta help me too. I'm not about to just sit by and watch you blow all over my lab while I am left alone with nobody to turn to. Do we have a deal? Good! Now let's begin cause there's no time to lose!"

Mella flew away from Kizai and called out a holo-screen and touched a few buttons. Afterwards a few drones flew out carrying all sorts of tools and toys. "Now Your highness... umm... sorry but can I call you Kizai? It's a bit weird to be all like your highness this your highness that while we're, you know, fooling around. Now, for the past couple of days I assume the prince had used the tentacles to help things along, but during the wedding it's only you and him, so you'd have to learn how to take his length on your own, and I have just the thing to help you with."

Mella pointed at a drone the size of an exercise ball and had what was clearly a dildo installed on it. Mella dialed a slider on his holoscreen and the size of the dildo suddenly began to increase, starting from a size below the human average to a foot long, then getting longer and wider until it rivaled the pillar possessed by the D'reek prince. Then Mella dialed the number down so it returned to its original size. He turned to Kizai and said: "I think this thing pretty much speak for itself. We'll work our way up the size dial and by the end of the therapy, you'll be able to take the prince's setting. Don't worry, I'll help out, while having a little fun myself that is~~"

Mella pressed a button on on his collar, and his tight jumpsuit quickly retracted into the collar, revealing his smooth skin and lithe body. While at first there seemed to be nothing between his little legs, slowly something emerged from a small slit which quickly grew bigger and bigger, until it was standing proudly and twitching. The thing was bright red, smooth, and had a pointy tip, it was almost 10 cm long and two cm wide, which given the size of the fairy was rather massive. He flew behind Kizai and looked at the human's relatively massive butt and said: "Let's start with getting you prepared."

A drone flew over Mella and began to pour a slimy liquid over his head, soon coating his entire body with the stuff from head to toe. He the reached for Kizai's butt cheeks and spread it open with his little hands and pressed forward, quickly finding the entrance hidden in the crevice and began to use his entire body to smear that slime over it. He was able to stick both of his hands inside with ease and Mella said: "I wonder if I could crawl inside you.... well I should be able to eventually if you ever hope take the prince's penis."

• 1 month later...

It was nice to see that Kizai had an ally now with Mella, willing to help him and his request wasn't too far out of the way. It really made sense, if Kizai was to go to Mella for help, it was only fair to help Mella in return. However, the human had no idea what he was in for at the time. "Of course, just let me know where I can help," he said, knowing it was going to be something sexual but really hoping it meant he would help around the lab... doubtful...

Mella soon flew off to do who knows what and Kizai was thinking they could wait until tomorrow as he had just had the injection and already had some fun with Xekiel, but when Mella came flying back with all the drones and toys, it was pretty obvious that Kizai was going to be touched all over again and stretched right now. "Oh, yes, please. I much prefer you call me Kizai... I'm still not use to being called your highness... It's still so weird to me," he explained. As Mella brought up a particular tool that would be of use to help him stretch and be able to take Xekiel on their wedding day, he looked and focused, truly curious about it. When he saw what it was, Kizai's eyes lit up. "It looks so much like his.... but so much smaller...." Kizai reached out and touched it to feel the bumps the technology in this place was beyond anything earth could hope to accomplish.

"I see, this really will help... probably more so than just the tentacles alone," he admitted. While Kizai was distracted by the new tool, Mella "Stripped" and began to expose himself more and more. As Kizai turned to look, he noticed what Mella was doing and got a bit embarrassed. So... was Kizai to help Mella get off? Well... he would do it but Mella was already talking about getting Kizai prepared... and just after, a liquid slime covered Mella's whole body and he moved to grab at the human's butt. "W-Wait..." Kizai jumped and reached out towards Mella to get him to stop what he was doing.

"Wait! You're going to go inside me?!" Honestly, Kizai really wanted to save himself for Xekiel and not have another within him.... Heck... he wasn't even a fan of dealing with the tentacles but he kind of had to use them in order to hopefully be able to take the prince some time. Kizai was finding it... well generally gross to be touched back there by someone that wasn't the one he was to mate with... Without the pheromones, Kizai wasn't as much of a wild card desperate for sex so he could realize just how uncomfortable this was getting.

"Please, Mella there has to be another way to help relieve you.... please don't.... don't enter me there...." he pleaded. Kizai was growing embarrassed about this all. They were in the middle of the lab and anyone could walk in and see what was going on... on top of that... Kizai was really against someone else potentially fucking it ass... still, was it wrong to deny what Mella wanted when he was kind enough to help the human with such a... personal request.

Mella continued to use his entire body to lubricate Kizai's rear, his little hands pressed inside Kizai's hole and pushed it open and his glowing eyes gazed inside: "It's quite a view back here~~ so soft warm and wet~~ I bet the prince would love it when he finally get to enter you." He chuckled after hearing Kizai saying that he didn't want anyone else to enter him but the prince and said: "Well... I suppose it will be a little wrong to have sex with the prince's bride before he could. Alright, we'll have fun another way then~"

Mella retreated from Kizai's rear while the drone with adjustable dildo got in position behind the human cyborg, and without much difficulty pushed the dildo through Kizai's well prepared hole. Automatically it began to bloat up in size, filling Kizai's body up until it was pushing the limit of what the human's body could take. Though it was still a long way to match the D'reek prince's massive pillar, the thing was already far bigger than any human and could be seen bulging a little on the human's belly. Meanwhile Mella flew around in front of Kizai's length, he looked at the member which was massive in comparison to himself and said: "I doubt the prince would ever get to use this part but just in case... might as well prepare you for it right?" Mella grabbed onto the sensitive tip of Kizai's member and began to rub the sensitive tip with his body. He then began to press his tiny hand against the slip, slowly pushing in until his whole art submerged inside Kizai's urethral. Mella looked up with his red eyes and said: "Thanks to your gene therapy this shouldn't hurt too much, but it's a delicate membrane none the less.... gotta prepare you before I can get my dick in yours~"

Kizai was use to not feeling embarrassed about anything done to him.... However, since he got here, well he has been feeling quite embarrassed by a number of different things done and said to him. Even now, as Mella continued to lubricate him and comment on his entrance, Kizai was starting to turn pink with embarrassment and he was finding the latest injection starting to bubble up in him again. Guess it was a good thing he didn't keep doing it until he'd been satisfied. Still, he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief when Mella decided it best not to have sex with him before his own, husband to be did. Though, the small fairy had a new idea... almost too quickly.

As Mella moved positions, the drone quickly entered him right there and Kizai was nearly knocked off his feet but managed to stay put. The drone stretched and bloated now inside of him and stretched him to the absolute max. It was freaking amazing but also rather painful. Still, it helped Kizai believe that he was going to be able to take his mate when it finally came down to it.

The fairy began to prepare Kizai's member and the human knew right away what was going to happen. After all, he had just done the same thing with Xekiel upstairs. As he was touched, Kizai quivered and was already hard so he was starting to struggle to keep from cumming. When Mella slipped his hand into the wet member, Kizai moaned a bit and started to get really hot again. Thank goodness he'd just had the injection but still... he was finding himself less turned on than when he was just in the same room as Xekiel.... Pheromones were a lot more powerful and a lot scarier than he expected. At the same time, he was happy. Knowing that he wasn't going to enjoy sex with others anywhere near as close to Xekiel and though he was embarrassed to enjoy it even a little, he knew where his heart was. He wouldn't be doing this with someone else if he didn't think it was necessary.

Mella pulled his arm out of Kizai's member and chuckled as he looked into the now slightly gaping urethral. "Are all of your insides this pretty?" the fairy said teasingly as he pulled away, hovering in midair while grabbing onto this own erection, which seemed to have throbbed even bigger. While still tiny in comparison to the human's, the pink member seemed almost comically large for the little fairy, as it was now even thicker than his own arm, but given what he intended to do with the member, it was far more than enough. He held the pointy tip of the member against Kizai's urethral and slowly tried to push inside.

"Hey stay still~~" Mella whined as instead of entering Kizai he only managed to push the rod away. "I guess I'll need a hand..." Mella muttered as he commanded the drones which extended their mechanical arms to hold Kizai's erection in place. Now with his target fixed, Mella began to press against the human's member once more, and this time, succeeded, slowly stretching the slit open while dragging along the sensitive membrane with his member and gradually, embedded the whole thing inside. "By the stars.... you're so tight.....!" Mella groaned feeling Kizai's member wrapping so tightly around his own, the tightness and warmth was so much that his body shivered from the overwhelming pleasure.

Meanwhile the drone behind Kizai had finished bloating up the dildo, as it has reached the absolute maximum size Kizai could take without injuring him at this point. Slowly the dildo began to squirm and wiggle inside Kizai, and after a while began to slowly pull out until only the crown remained inside, then just as carefully pressed inside again.

Kizai continued to blush, His distinct blue markings turning purple with embarrassment as he was stuck right there in the middle of the lab with a huge machine up his rear, still expanding and stretching his insides. Amazingly, Kizai was already noticing how much more he could take verse the first time he had been tested. Sure, he still had a damn long way to go but he was seeing the progress and it gave him hope. Looking down at Mella's member though, as he got ready to enter Kizai, it was a bit disproportionate compared to the fairy's body... Though that may be normal for fairies.. It wasn't like he'd ever know. Kizai hadn't met another fairy, and beyond that, he wouldn't ever know the structure of them.... especially when they didn't exist on Earth.

It was impossible for the human not to react when the fairy began trying to enter him, and fidgeted a bit but with Mella not holding his member, it shifted out of the way, causing the fairy to miss and grow a touch irritated at the fact. Soon enough, the drones jumped to life and extended their arms to hold Kizai completely in place and he could only wait as Mella then began to enter him, stretching his urethra some and pushing his member inside the human's. Kizai groaned a bit. It felt so weird... almost gross but not really... it was an unknown feeling but Kizai felt really bad he wasn't doing this sort of thing with Xekiel, but reminded himself that it was for Xekiel. Still, what an odd feeling...

The dildo inside his rear stopped expanding and Kizai felt so filled already from both ends. Soon enough, the dildo began to move and Kizai let out a tiny yelp, followed by a moan and he started to quiver and his prostate being pushed against so hard and now being rubbed, there was no way he wouldn't be getting into it. He was so hard, making it a bit easier for Mella to move as well thanks to the amount of cum bubbling up within him. "This is... weird..." he managed but it was clear by the look on his face that the cyborg was actually enjoying this. "It's... ok to move..." he managed.

While the drone continued to thrust in and out of Kizai from behind, Mella was groaning deeply as he felt the tightness of the human's urethral squeezing his member. He looked up at Kizai's expressions, which to the fairy was rather complicated and hard to read. After all they were from totally different species. However Mella was a lot better at reading emotions from others' eyes, and he could tell Kizai was enjoying it. What the human said next proved as much, and Mella chuckled as he grabbed onto Kizai's member: "Alright then Kizai... Let's get the party started~~"

Mella began to pull his waist back and forth slowly, dragging along the soft membrane of Kizai's member. Pre-cum began to leak out of the tip of his rod, which mixed with Kizai's own fluids and made the process a lot easier. It must be quite a bizarre sight to behold, seeing the human being fucked by a drone from behind, and his dick being held by several mechanical arms and entered by a small fairy. As time went by Mella became more aggressive in his movements, the little drag he could pull from his waist was simply not enough. He began to use his wings and flap away from Kizai, pulling his long member almost all the way out of Kizai, only to ram it back in again. "By the stars Kizai... your dick feels so... good!" Mella panted as he continued to pound inside Kizai. At the same time the red glow in the fairy's six big eyes had also gotten brighter and brighter, reflecting how much pleasure he was getting from it all.

• 1 month later...

Kizai had practically forgotten where he was and just how exposed he was... even though, he was extremely exposed and anyone could simply walk into the lab and bam! A human, and the bride to the prince no less, being fucked front and back, taking it all, being stretched, and moaning like crazy at how good it was starting to feel. The only problem now was that the huge dildo fucking his ass was being so gentle and slow, while Mella was picking up speed and fucking his front so fast and hard that it just felt off. Leaning his head back some more, Kizai muttered towards the drone with the giant Dildo, "Faster... Harder..." Once it sped up and really stretched that flexible ass, Kizai was really feeling it. He closed his eyes for a moment to imagine Xekiel fucking him like this and it really sent shivers through him. The human was so excited. Though, he did open his eyes again to look down at Mella, noticing his chance in his eyes.

It was weird trying to read the expression of the fairy but Mella's eyes were much like the glowing marks on Kizai's body and he was guessing the fairy was feeling it just as much as the human. They both were in heaven like this. Kizai never would have thought being penetrated would feel so good.... both in his ass, and in his dick. He honestly didn't even really need to put his anywhere to feel good, as he was really getting into just taking it... That brought on a wave of thoughts if it was the drugs causing him to think and feel that way or just because he was feeling good taking it from Mella and the drone... Who knows... At the very least, it would be just as fun and he could remain just as happy with Xekiel taking him and no longer be even slightly curious about giving it. This felt great.

"I'm gonna cum," he admitted after a while. "Harder.... I can't hold it.... feels so good!!" He said but still held out... though damn was it hard.

Mella's body shivered as he continued to violate Kizai's cock. He could feel pleasure quickly building up as the tight squeeze of Kizai's member milked his own so warmly and tightly. He was actually having a bit trouble of work his wings to continuously move back and forth, but luckily the movement of the drone ramming and bloating the human's belly. His little ears twitched when he heard Kizai moaning about being close, and hearing that the fairy mustered all the energy left in his little body and started pounding again. "Yeah... Kizai.. go ahead... cum.... let's make a big pile of slimy mess together~~~"

Shortly after Mella came, his long thin cock swelling up against the already tight urethral and shot out strings of thick slime inside the man's shaft, meeting with the human's own seeds surging up. Feeling the surge of their loads Mella quickly pulled out, and the combined mess burst out of Kizai's length and spilled all over the small fairy.

"Oh my... your people's seed smells... weird...." Mella said as he wiped the mixture of yellowish white and green off his face, and the distinct smell of a human's cum mixed with an almost sweet scent began to fill the air of the lab. The drone behind Kizai also began to shrink the size of the dildo and the pulled out of his now rather spacious hole. Mella went to check the numbers on the drone and he said in a joyous tone: "Wow that's quite large! At this rate you'll be able to take the prince in no time!"

At this point the lights from the fairy's glowing red eyes began to get dimmer, and the altitude of his flight also got lower. "Yeah... I guess it's a bit harsh having sex.. well.. psuedo sex... after a all-nighter..." The dildo drone flew away while the familiar cleaning drones came and lifted their bodies in the air, sucking away on the sweat and filth on their bodies. The drone then proceeded to carry Mella way while the fairy said: "I'm gonna get some rest now... you should probably do so as well.... see you tomorrow? Or today? Have we passed midnight already? And just in case if I'm..... still sleeping when you come around.... feel free to... shake me around or... something... zzz..zzzz"

• 2 weeks later...

Kizai really couldn't hold back at all. As much as he might have tried, he honestly was no match. The cyborg came along with the fairy, and it swelled his cock a bit until it started to pour out in a weird mix of their two liquids, spilling down to the ground. The male glanced down at the fairy as he slowly pulled out and seemed to relax a lot more before going and checking the numbers on the drone that was now removing itself from him after shrinking to a more appropriate size. Kizai was already feeling pretty tired but could only imagine how tired Mella must have been.

It was odd to hear Mella talk about how weird his cum smelled after what Kizai got to experience with Xekiel but the flowery, sweet scent he was now catching must have been coming from Mella's seed... Understandable then if that's why he was calling it weird. When the fairy exclaimed from the numbers on the drone, Kizai looked back and seemed to regain just a bit of his energy. "Really?! You think so?" He genuinely sounded excited. If they kept up this kind of work then Kizai would eventually be able to take his mate's whole cock and actually do it with him, even get pregnant. It was so exciting!!! "Thank you Mella," He said with a gentle smile.

Kizai jumped forward and managed to catch the fairy who was starting to lose altitude due to his exhaustion. "I'm sorry for the selfish request but thank you. I do appreciate all that you've done for me," he said softly. While the human held Mella, the drones flew over and scooped them up again, cleaning them completely before placing them back down. Kizai let the drones take Mella back to his bed and listened with a soft smile. "Right, good night Mella. Thank you again. I'll see you again when I have my next injection," He said and turned to leave. It was a bit harder for him to figure out how he was suppose to get up... Xekiel had flown him to the top of the tower each time so Kizai took about 30 minutes figuring it out but eventually made it back to the Prince's room where he curled up on the huge empty bed.

"Computer, please don't clean this bed for a few days... I would like to keep Xekiel's smell here," he stated before he too dosed off and found some rather restless sleep. It was weird not having the prince there. The next day, Kizai wasn't sure what he should do.... he wanted to go for a walk or sit by the window and just wait but that wouldn't do. So, he started training and working with his new body and brushing up on all his fighting.

While Kizai was training at home, Xekiel was locked in a room in the imperial palace. He'd just got scolded by his father aka the Emperor and was looking at the current status of the planet he left half-terraformed, and it was quite a huge mess, as the planet was in the middle of being moved to a warmer orbit around the star when he left it and now, it has become a flaming infernal. It's gonna take quite some time to fix this whole thing. "Oh dear Kizai... I miss you already.." Xekiel said as he worked on the console controlling the terrafoming machines: "I wonder what's he doing... he's not really good at finding stuff for himself to do.... and Mella is probably too busy tinkering machines to hang out with him all the time..... I know!" Xekiel turned to his wrist device and called out a holo-screen. He picked out an address and began to write a message. Shortly after he got a response. Satisfied with the arrangement he made, Xekiel turned his attention back to the work at hand and redoubled his efforts. He's got a bride waiting for him back home.

Meanwhile back on Planet Shangara at the prince's tower, the sound of the A.I. suddenly rang in the prince's bedroom: "Pardon me your highness but there's a guest for you. I'll put up the com screen." A holoscreen showed up in front of Kizai's face and it was none other than the tentacle elf fighter who the royal couple have met the day before. The screen showed that she was standing right in front of the tower's door and waved towards the camera: "Hello your highness. It's me Sarandra. Remember me? May I come up there?"

Kizai jumped and froze when he suddenly heard the AI's voice coming out of no where. Glancing around rather stupidly, Kizai paused and focused on the screen that popped up before him. "A guest?" Who the heck could want to visit Kizai? It wasn't like he'd been here long or met too many of the planet's inhabitants. It couldn't have been Mella, heck he was probably still sleeping. So, of course, Kizai was shocked when he found out who it was.

"Yes of course, come on up!!" He said quickly and rushed towards the door to the room, unsure as to why this amazing female fighter was here but still excited to see her none the less. Kizai rushed out the door and hurried down to meet Sarandra where she entered. "Hey, welcome, I'm glad to see you," he said excitedly. For some reason Sasandra was so easy for him to talk to now and he was able to greet her like an old friend.

"Come on up, I'll show you to where I'm staying. It is Xekiel's room. Oh, also, you don't have to call me your highness, Kizai is just fine... I'm still not use to being the prince's bride," he admitted. Kizai lead Sasandra back up to Xekiel's room where he had been working out, alright sweating slightly. "What bring you here?"

"Alright, Kizai then." Sarandra smiled as he followed the human cyborg up the tower. She looked around curiously as her tentacles waved sinuously behind her: 'Wow this place is really impressive... a bit too tall for the likes of us but i guess suitable for the prince. I bet he's gonna renovate after you two get married." Eventually they arrived at the prince's room and smiled: "Well actually, I just got a mail from the prince and he asked me if I want to hang out with you. He said that you have a distinct lack of talent when it comes to having fun, and wanted me to show you a few tricks. Of course I said yes since my schedule is free today, and I wanted a chance to know you better to begin with."

The tentacle elf chuckled and said: "So how about we start?" She took Kizai's hand and dragged him towards the bed and sat down, taking out what looked like two goggles and handed one to Kizai: "I'm not sure you have these on your home planet but it's basically a VR game headset. I've brought the most popular games like.... Galaxy Trail Adventure.... Maggie Kart Racing.... Code Of Destiny.... Oh and this is one of my favorite! Capsule Monsters! Though this one is more of a single player game.... What about this one? Omni Sport Tournament? It's based on the big sports events with the same name held every four standard years."

She continued to go through the games then her face suddenly began to let out a red glow when she reached one of the cartridges. "Oh sorry Kizai... must have brought these by mistake... Yeah this one is more... umm... explicit... You wouldn't be interested...."

Honestly I just introduced her to kill some time. We can let them just play some party games or if you like, Kizai can try out the adult games. Since it's VR we can pretty much do anything.

"Ya, Xekiel is able move through the building so smoothly and I feel like a child trying to navigate the world of giants," he explained. It took some effort but they made it up to the room and Kizai was a bit surprised to hear that Xekiel, despite all his work, took the time to send a message and have the female tentacle elf come and visit. It was sweet and Kizai couldn't help but blush just the tiniest bit. "Well, that was really nice of him... I really don't know how to interact with others too well as might fight days... well I didn't interact with the crowd ever, I was just tossed to a cage win or lose and waited to be thrown into the next fight," he explained. Kizai didn't seem the least bit upset by this fact. It was how it was and that part of his past defined him. That was all there was to it and he was stronger for it.

The two soon sat on the end of the bed and began to talk, Sasandra mentioning about the VR and something rang a bell but honestly, Kizai knew so little about electronics that were for entertainment... other than those that he used to entertain people during fights that he did need a bit of explanation on how it would all work. Once he understood, Kizai looked through the games, pausing at one of the more explicit ones and placed it gently to the side. Something about it caught his eye and he wanted to check it out later. "Well which game would you recommend? They all look pretty cool. I've never played anything like this before," he explained.

After a short while, the two began to play, trying the different games and in Kizai's case, getting his butt kicked. By the end he was finally figuring it out and getting the hang of things so he was at least a bit more of a challenge for the tentacle elf but still, he'd yet to win anything. "Hey, would you like to spar next? I may not be good with those controller things but I'm pretty good hand to hand," he said. This fight was a bit more even but soon, Kizai was realizing his fight style was too slow for the female who's fight style was so similar and yet, so much faster and smoother. "Man... I'm gonna need to upgrade if I want to stand a chance," he admitted.

It was growing late and Kizai found the time had slipped away with his new friend. "Please, come back any time! Oh, Sasandra.... would you mind if... you know... I uh.... borrowed the VR? and that uh... game? I would still like to check it out," he admitted.

The two enjoyed their time together playing video games. Given the fact that it was Kizai's first time it was no surprise that Sarandra wiped the floor without much trouble, though by the end Kizai was already catching up a little. The same could be said for the sparring match that happened after, as the tentacle elf was one of the best fighters in the galaxy while Kizai, though a good fighter in his own right, had just got his new limbs which were not calibrated properly for combat yet.

Time flied and soon Sarandra had to leave. She smiled when Kizai asked if he could borrow one of the headsets and said: "Of course you can and in fact, I planned to give all these to you as a gift in the first place! Don't worry I have a lot more back at home. After all a proper gamer must always have at least four copies of everything! One for collection, one for enjoyment, one for sharing and promotion, and one for backup. It also save me the trouble of having to bring this the next time and come here." She the leaned in close and whispered beside Kizai's ear: "Just don't play the sexy stuff too much, or you won't have enough energy to please the prince~" She then hopped back and waved goodbye.

The days went on and Kizai had also made a lot of progress when it comes to his training, and every time Mella would be there to help out, either by controlling the drones or joining the fun himself. This night was no different as Mella made his way to Kizai's room right about the time the machine injected the latest treatment. "Alright Kizai, you're pretty far along the gene therapy process. Lets see how is your body adapting to it. Mind if you show me your butt and let me have a look? I would use a endoscope or something but at this point... well... I think you pulling yourself open would be quite sufficient."

"Really? Thank you," he said. Honestly though, Kizai wasn't too sure about keeping these games and everything but if Sasandra really did have several other copies at home then it should be alright. He was quite thankful for the gift and it did make sense that a copy stay here if the female fighter was going to come back a few times. Kizai was pretty excited by the idea of being able to see her more. The two certainly had become fast friends. When Sasandra leaned in and whispered in his ear, Kizai blushed and took a playful swing at her before finally smiling a bit with an awkward grin. "Haha, very funny," he said. They were close enough to be teasing like this.

Kizai waved goodbye and continued on his way. The first night where he had to deal with the entire injection without Xekiel around was really rough and it made Kizai extremely lonely. It was a bit harder for him to get into it that night despite the hormones racing through him to cause his body to desire it. However, as the nights went on, Kizai found new life and determination with each night, making sure to really prepare himself. He was making great progress and even he was finding the new organ in his body had grown and it actually felt really good when played with.

On this night, when Mella returned to the room where Kizai was already heating up in all the right areas from his latest injection, the cyborg looked over and with little to no hesitation, he positioned himself and stuck the fingers on one hand in and began to stretch himself open to show Mella the progress they had made. Kizai had played some of the other games but was saving the sexier games for just the right moment. He wasn't sure why but he felt like he'd know when the best time to use it was. Though, he also let Mella know about the game in case he decided it was a good night for Kizai to use that and he could either watch or return to his work. Kizai pulled himself open and showed just how much he'd been stretched over time and was excited to see if he could finally take the full size of the prince.

"Wow look at you... you could already stretch yourself this wide..." Mella said as his glowing eyes looked into Kizai's gaping hole: "And I can see the entrance of the womb already formed... looks good! Very good~ " Mella said as he flew around and looked at Kizai: "We're making really good progress! I'm sure the prince would be overjoyed to finally able to enter you! Now since we're on the subject of breeding... How much do you know of the D'reek reproduction process?"

Mella paused for a moment and continued: "Obviously if one of the partner is of an alien species, as in the case of many of the D'reek nobles and the royal family, every birth would be different depending on the mother's physique. But generally speaking once the egg is fertilized inside the mother, it would gradually grow in size and after a certain period the mother would lay a hard shelled egg, which would protect the child as it mature. The size of the egg would depend on the genetic composition of the parents and in your case... here's my my estimation."

Mella called out a hologram of an egg with colorful spots and stripes, looking more like a snack or something painted on than anything would be considered natural by Earth standards. The thing didn't have a pointy end like some birds but was rather a perfect sphere. But perhaps the most notable feature of it was its rather large size. He continued: "Since we don't have a lot of data from your species, the estimation may not be completely accurate. The royal family is also... hmm... how should I put it... insistent? on natural birth. So I figured you should at least have a rough idea on what's that gonna be like.

As Mella spoke a drone flew behind Kizai carrying a slimy looking ball similar in size to a base ball. While challenging for an ordinary human, it would be a easy fit for Kizai at this point. The drone pushed the ball deep down Kizai's body and flew away. Slowly the thing began to swell up while giving out a gentle warmth and a slight vibration. Mella chuckled: "I imagine it should be rather pleasant?"

Kizai couldn't participate much in the conversation as he was already panting and his body was practically screaming at him to be fucked. Damn was it painful. When Mella didn't immediately stick anything in, merely commenting on the space as well as the now formed womb, the human moved his fingers away, leaving the still slightly gaping hole. He wanted to be filled but tried to distract himself by listening to the other. "I don't know much..." He said. Honestly, he had no idea the D'reek birthed eggs and for some reason had been imagining something more... human? Hopefully humans Not giving birth to eggs but rather the child directly wouldn't be as big of an issue. He figured Xekiel's influence, as well as that of the injection treatments was enough for nothing to go wrong.

The human laid there on the bed in heat while the fairy merely talked at him and explained what was going to happen. It was for the best...The egg that appeared on the screen was rather colorful, round, and large. "I'll have that in me?" He muttered more to himself than anything else. "Women on earth are able to give birth to fairly large babies.... sometimes able to hold multiple within them before birth..." he explained. Kizai was trying to make it easier and just explain that he should be able to handle an egg.... hopefully. Though, he wasn't female and this was a very large egg. At least he was able to say that he was alright with a natural birth... At least he was willing to try.

When the drone flew behind Kizai, he positioned himself carefully and easily took the ball in. He had been stretched far beyond something this small. Though, like everything else, it swelled and filled him, finally offering a bit of relief. It felt amazing and as Mella spoke, Kizai's expression softened and he placed a hand on his now swelling belly, as if he was already pregnant. If nothing else, all this treatment had softened Kizai just a little so he wasn't as rough as when he was first taken. That didn't mean he couldn't still fight but he was also settling into the role of motherhood and being a bride a bit easier. Sure, it was hard without his husband, but he was doing it so the two could have a perfect wedding.

Mella looked on as the ball inside Kizai began to swell up, forming a visible bulge as it filled up the human's intestine. There was of course also the matter of Kizai's cock, which was standing firm and dripping pre-cum the moment he flew into the room. Having helped along the human's post-injection heat for so many times, the fairy had gotten pretty sensitive when it comes to cues of sexual arousal from the human, his voice, his scent, all reminded the fairy how horny the human was, and that in turn, made Mella horny as well. Groaning slightly he pressed the button on his collar and the tight jumpsuit retracted inside it instantly, and just like the many nights before his long thin cock began to swell and poke out of the slit between his legs.

"Kizai.... can you help me out?" The fairy said as he flew in front of the human's face, pointing his relatively thin and pointy member towards him: "Can I try out your mouth? I've been curious about how it would feel for quite a while cause.. you know." He pointed to his face which had no nose nor mouth, but only his sex big glowing eyes: "Sometimes I envy species which gain nutrition from eating, cause my race absorb liquid nutrients and radiation through our skin."

Kizai perked up and looked over at the fairy who was clearly getting turned on. His expression was hard to read but, like Mella, Kizai was also getting pretty good at reading the other's expressions and understanding his arousal. The human didn't mind the other undressing and wishing for some assistance as this was the current agreement. He did get caught a bit off guard when Mella wanted Kizai to give him a blowjob. Still, the fairy had a good reason and the cyborg had no reason to deny it. With a simple nod and not wanting to press things too far, Kizai opened his mouth, willing to take the other's small member in and begin sucking on it.

This was very strange. The taste, the flavor, the texture, it all felt so weird in his mouth. Still, Kizai wasn't giving up and continued to work his tongue and mouth hoping that this was just as pleasurable for Mella. The other had been such a great help these past several days and it was a bit sad that fairies also didn't have mouths to enjoy things like food or pleasures like this. Heck, even Kizai loved it when Xekiel had used his tongue on the small human's cock. The blowjob also didn't require as much effort on Mella's part the way fucking his urethra had.

As if he was ignoring his own member, Kizai just rubbed his belly a bit more, moaning and ready to cum without even having to stimulate the front too much. That was something else he had been able to gain. Kizai got off with just his ass now, which would make it easier when he planned to mate with Xekiel.

"Ahh.... uugh....rrr... aaahhh~~" Mella moaned as his length was taken inside Kizai's mouth, pressed between those soft petals and wrapped by this soft and slimy appendage inside. It felt really weird for the alien fairy, but in a good way. In addition he didn't have to constantly fly back and forth to gain pleasure as the man's nimble tongue was doing a lot of the job. "Yeah... now I can see why everyone with a tongue and mouth likes to use them so much..." Mella moaned as he enjoyed the quite literally alien pleasure, and could notice how much fun Kizai was getting from the egg inside him. "You.. you seems to be enjoying the....ah.... practice egg a lot b... but remember.... the point is to give birth to one not keeping it inside you forever. Um.... How... how about you start pushing?"

(sorry for the shorter reply)

Mella's expression and voice said it all. The fairy seemed to really be enjoying this, causing Kizai to get more into it. He pressed his tongue and sucked harder but as Mella mentioned the point of giving birth... It felt so obvious but it seemed Mella felt like mentioning it. Kizai was just enjoying the idea of carrying around his husband's child... was that so wrong?

Kizai didn't listen at first. He wasn't going to start pushing in fear of gritting his teeth and biting Mella's member. He'd wait for the fairy to cum before testing if he could in fact give birth to this large egg. Honestly, it didn't seem like it would be too long either so Kizai kept at it, pressing with his soft tongue and sucking, moving his head and trying to get the fairy to cum as quickly as possible. After a while, when the other did finally cum, Kizai pulled back and said. "I couldn't push or I might accidentally bite you." He then took the time to start pushing but he ended up cumming first all over himself before he continued to push to get the egg out.

(All good... Mine isn't much better)

Mella moaned louder when Kizai began to suck on his cock harder. Putting his hands on the man's face for support, his body trembled with climax coming fast, and soon enough he came, releasing his green slimy seed in the Kizai's mouth. Though having a flowery smell, the slime would taste rather bitter for the human tongue. Mella panted as he slowly pulled out of his mouth and muttered: "Bite me? Oh yeah right... your kind have teeth...." His body shuddered from the thought of his member being bitten off. He then hovered in front of Kizai and said: "Alright then, let's work on pushing the baby out!"

Mella watched as Kizai began his attempt but before the practice egg could even poke its head, the human came all over himself. "Oh dear Kizai... I told you not to enjoy yourself too much... Still got enough energy left? Do you need a hand? Remember to breath, hee hee hoo~~"