Remember me, tutor? ( Me and rarcoryn)

Ms.Flair

commission___dragon_boy_by_mebon-d9r3wjd.jpg

×Josh×

School sucked. Well that was opinion of young dragon male. Specifically that was Josh's. Josh had came into this school, getting a transfer in since there had been some trouble previously in where he did school. What trouble? It was his dominating stubborn short temper of a attitude.

Josh would meeting his tutor today, a teacher who would be helping him catch up since he needed it. After this, he would just go back to the dorm he guessed. On his way to the classroom, thoughts ran through his head. Like who was gonna be tutoring him and how long it would actually last before they gave up.

Arriving at the classroom, he knocked on the door waiting for answer. “Hello? Teacher?” Josh spoke out with another knock at the door. Putting his hands into his pockets, keeping them in his pockets. He currently wore the uniform which was a shirt, a jacket, tie with some nice pants to go along with him. That was one more thing he didn't like.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• rarcoryn

hZIxcvw.png

kaz_by_rejuch-d98plal.png

image credit to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

wAhRSny.png

Gender: Male / Race: Half Bull / Age: 176 years / Height: 176cm / Hair Color: Chestnut Brown / Eye Color: Fair Brown / Sexual Orientation: Gay / Occupation: Teacher of Magicks

6URyFC2.png

Allard's Magicademy a renowned schooling institution for teaching and graduating some of the regions most successful and prominent mages as long as the town folk can remember. Sadly Brody isn't know as one of them, he just helps them get there. Even though he graduated from his class, he never pursued the fame and fortune that came with the honor and instead wasted his life away doing small job, embarrassed by his looks and appearance from being half human and half bull. With the help of a skilled illusionist he was able to create a glamouring spell that enhanced his human genetics to take a more prominent form. Though not fully successful, he could manage to get by.

His most noticeable feature is the large nose ring which is where most of his magical power is stored. It is said that should he lose the ring, he will not be able to regain his magicka, but he's never gone long enough without it to know. The dark tattoos on his body represent the bull print showing on his skin from being a half-ling, while the red patterns on his right arm are runes that change and shift to cast magicks.

Brody has worked at the school for the last 15 years. He is known as the most down to earth teacher, though he can get a bit grumpy or stubborn at times, even with his students. He's not on the top of the favourite list, but neither is he at the bottom.

rO7xcf0.png

Tomes and books littered the table, pulled up as the reader skimmed through the pages, small sticky notes marking out sections of interest. None of this was done by him, he wasn't a sticky-note type of guy. Sadie, one of the other teachers in the school had helped him mark them out so he could be more organized in his classes. If he could get away with it, he's just tear the pages out and clip them together but, being magickal times, that wasn't allowed.

For being a teacher for 15 years, Brody was not very organized. And even he admitted that. So when the knock came at his door, he was surprised, his eyebrows raising with curiosity.

'Who the fuck can that be?’

There was a muffled voice behind the large oak door, seemingly asking if someone was in the room. Brody made his way over, opening the door to greet the voice’s owner. Opening the door he was presented with a young male, humanoid in form with with distinct features that identified him as half dragon. Je was dressed in the school’s uniform, hands firmly pushed into the trouser pockets. Brody racked his brain for a moment, trying to remember what his plans were. He reached for his diary on his table, the instantly being drawn towards his hand and he caught it perfectly. Looking over it, he couldn't see anything in the schedule.

“I don't have any-”

Before he could finish that thought, a message was written before his eyes, in magical ink, scribbling over most of the agenda page.

--Forgot to tell you. We have a transfer student and he needs to be caught up. I've signed you up for the task. Toodles!--

Brody instantly recognised the handwriting. The headmistress of the school, Grendellina. He was tempted to write something back, but he didn't want to dig himself a deeper hole. Instead of closed the book with a loud clap and walked back to the desk.

”You might as well come in.”

Josh stood around by the door, with his hands back in his pockets. He wasn't really paying any attention to the door or the people around him or going about him. When the door opened, his attention was at the person who was now greeting him at the classroom. Looking at who it was, he saw it was someone who seemed familiar to him from his own past life. Moving to get closer, he narrowed his eyes as he stared at the guy when it started to click on the inside.

Once it was all together in that puzzle in his brain, a smirk started to slowly appear across his face. Josh started to come in, as he moved to hold his tail to make a mess of the classroom with his tail. With a swift movement of his tail, he closed the door right behind him. Taking out a piece of paper, handing it over to him. "You seem very familiar teacher," Josh started to see if the other remembered him. "That note was them, saying they need you to help me pass this course and exam. Just a lot of caught up work, for me and you," Josh said next.

Moving to get on a desk, his draconic eyes watched him with a laugh. "Since we are alone," Josh started as he slowly got off from the desk over to him. His tail moved, as there was a bigger smirk on his face. "I remember you, but do you remember me? We had many sex-filled nights with me on top of you after you tutored me before and those nights from meeting up on that particular site..." Josh said with a big laugh leaving him now.

"Remember me? Answer me so we can get to actual work unless you rather be working on something else huh Teacher or can I call you by your first name. Brody~"

Brody looked up at the young half-ling again, his head only raising enough so his eyes could look at the other. There was something vaguely familiar, his mind had screamed a warning in his head on first greeting the young man, but he couldn't remember. But not that Josh had mentioned it, was there something he couldn't remember? Was it that Josh looked different somehow and he wasn't piecing things together? Was it he was just high on magicads that night and he can't remember?

He had tutored so many people in the past, both in classes and in private, but Josh didn't stand out, not as a student any ways. But the mentioning of that "site" could only mean one site in particular, and he didn't want to talk about it. He could feel a slight burn of embarrassment on his cheeks, turning his head back down to the tome on his desk to hide the shame.

"No, I don't," he spluttered, not as confident as he hoped. "Anyway, you're here to learn, uh... Josh." With a quick casting motion he directed one of the books off the shelf in the corner to the left of him and it landed on the desk Josh had picked, flipping open at the required page. "I'm your teacher now."

'So show some respect you little shite' he thought, beating away memories that he was trying not to think about.

Josh noticed how his attitude had changed. He wasn't that confident teacher, he was the man who he met and had many encounters together in a bed. "Why are you like that though. No Mr. Confident anymore," Josh joked around as he looked over at the opened book that was at the desk.

"My teacher? I thought I was teacher one night," Josh laughed before taking his seat to look over the book that was in front of him. Flipping through the book slowly, he pushed it away like a little kid who didn't want their veggies that were on the plate.

It showed how much this guy didn't like book learning. He was use to on the job not book learning. That was how he learned his cooking skills. He first tried to learn from a book then just dumped head on, learning from there.

"You wont be able to teach me through some course or book. They said I was unteachable back then, stupid," Josh said letting out a couple puffs of smoke escape from his nose and nose.

"It's not that I'm not-"

The half-ling dragon was pushing his buttons and he was biting. Brody pinched the bridge of his nose, letting out a deep sigh, trying to remove any anger and frustration from his body, to settle his mind and stay professional. Why did he get stuck with this guy? He was bratty, selfish and obnoxious. At least that was the impression he was giving off. Had Brody not seen this behavior before? Or was he too blinded by lust and desire on those particular nights to particularly care?

It didn't matter now though. He was his student now and the past is the past. Easier said than done though. His body remembered the past, and it started to waken up to the fact that the person who had taken him before, this young man who had made him feel so good so many times was present. He could feel the stirring in his groin as he did his best to block out those memories, those feelings. At the time, they were amazing. Right now, they were humiliating.

"Fine," he said as the runes on his right arm lit and started to shift about on his skin. Drawing out a spell using points of his fingers, finishing with a wave, Brody shifted all the tables and chairs in the room to the side of the room, each of them shrinking so they fitted neatly on floating shelves out the wall, all except the one Josh sat on. With the snap of his fingers, the book flipped up from the dragon's desk and flew back into it's place on the shelf.

"First things first; whatever happened in the past, forget it. I'm your tutor now, you got that you little snot?"

Politer than he wanted to put it.

Josh had moved to sit down on the desk, not caring what the other did. He watched in interest, watching the man act like from how he was acting around him. It was funny to him to see the guy the like this in more professional. He guessed he didn't lose that touch that he had. Maybe he could try out the game again, he was pretty good still.

He watched more carefully when he saw the runes shift on the guys arm. Watching everything move, his guard was up with his smaller wings came out with his tail moving about. When the book moved, he moved from the desk as he kept his guard up with some annoyance showing.

Hearing that last thing from him, Josh let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. "That's no fun," Josh started with a shrug of his shoulders. "I have to admit you did teach me well back too but that doesn't mean you can call me that. I can just report you and they would believe me," Josh conintued on. "I am not that like that though. I may be an ass but I won't ruin someone career though," Akira said lastly before sitting back down in his desk.

"What you did was pretty cool by the way. Only thing I could do well is my fire manilpulation magic that I have honed in. I can do other but they aren't that stronger. I think they just need me to learn from books now, not just hands on.."

'Report me? Ha! Like anyone would listen to some little punk...'That was his inner confidence speaking, while the outta side decide it was better to continue keeping that inner voice hidden away. As the younger male's defenses dropped and was sitting back in the chair, Brody took a moment to think up a plan of action. How was he going to teach this kid? Was it better to be more hands on or was it best to keep it to the books. He remembered when he taught him before, and he was just as stubborn as he seemed now.

"It's natural that your fire manipulation is stronger. You are half-dragon by birth. But it doesn't stop you from being able to use other elements. You just need to give them as much respect as you do the fire." He rapped on the table twice. "Stand up."

Once Josh was clear of the table, he mapped out the points for a guard spell on the table. The table crushed down into the floor either visually no damage to the floor itself. There was a small ripple in the room before a soft blue shade started to fill the area around them.

"You might remember this spell from before. It's a Reality Guard spell. In here, you can practice your magic on anything inside the room but it won't affect the real world. This is just an instance. Why not show me the four elements, starting with fire. That way I can measure up what you have learned from before."

Each time he made reference to the past in any way shape or form, Brody found himself naked in his mind. He could see his face, wrought with lust and pleasure, his body writhing and tensing in tune as the half-ling fucked him. How he had let himself get into such a mess, he couldn't remember. And when Josh had been transferred and the communication dropped, he was both grateful and disappointed. The more he stood in the presence of this guy, the more he remembered. And the more he remembered, the more it was a struggle not to let his body react.

Josh huffed out, as he even rolled his eyes a little. "Respect to other elements? You sound kind of crazy you know," Josh commented before he moved away from the desk slowly but watched he was going to do next.

Josh watched what happened, trying to figure how that happened in the first place. When told what it was, it did make sense that this type of guard spell was being used here. Hearing that he needed to show the four elements, he was a little nervous but at least he could show his strongest first.

Josh breathed in and out and let out full breath of fire, as he used his hand moved the fire around with skill. There were different colors in the fire, even a little blue. It disappeared in smoke, as he gave the teacher a look. "See I can do stuff like that. That is my strongest, now which one you want me to show next? You know water is one that may be hard since I am fire breathing type of dragon. Not like one of water dragons.."

Thinking about it, his wings moved for a moment as it started to make small gusts of winds around the classroom. Stopping that, "does that count as anything? That I can move air around with my wings like that?"

• 2 weeks later...

'Some things never change.'

The Fire element that Josh showed of was appealing to the eye with it's pretty colours, but that was just fancy show. Changing the colours of the element was show offs trying to play tricks on the untrained eye. Everyone knew that the power lay in the untapped and raw power of the flame itself. He could tell Josh off for that later. For now, while the halfling was co-operating Brody encouraged the lesson to continue.

But he recognised Josh was continue his physical abilities. He shook his head, waving his hands in front of him to stop the demonstration. "Josh, this is a magic school. It's great you can do these things physically, but what about magically? Can you not conjure the elements in your hands?" he queried, raised eyebrow to indicate he waited for an answer. "You may not be an ice or water dragon or any of the other elemental races, but this shouldn't stop you from being able to do the basic of elemental conjuring."

His duty was to teach magicks. How the students used it all depended on what they wanted to be. Josh may be able to defend himself to a degree but without being able to conjure he would be at a massive disadvantage. Even though he may never need to do such a thing, it was part of the basic curriculum.

“You haven’t really moved much forward since I last taught you?” he asked, disappointment in his tone. Behind his serious tone and poster, it did shock him in a way how such a scrawny halfling like Josh could be so dominant in bed when on the outside he looks pretty weak.

Josh let out a huff, crossing his arms a little. He wasn't gonna answer at first before he got that particular look from the male. "I know it's magic school," Josh said under his breath. Josh looked away, as he gave him a serious look. "You want to know. Well I am not that strong alright," Josh answered him. "Well it does alright? Stop throwing it at me," Josh said next showing he was getting aggressive and sensitive to that particular topic.

Josh heard that question, but noticed the disappointment that was in Brody's voice and tone. He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms across his chest. Moving his hands to his side, he blew out more smoke toward the teacher. "Shut up!" Josh yelled out as he tossed something toward the floor. What was shocking, and it was a fireball. A small flame was there, but it disappeared right after but even after it disappeared a small burn there that would disappear with ease.

Shaking his head, running his hands through his hair but looked over his hands. He noticed something different about them something that had only happened a handful amount of times. That was back in his sparing times even with Brody.

He decided to do something, as he made quick movements over to Brody. Josh grabbed a hold of his shirt, pulling him toward him. Staring into his eyes, Josh's eyes flared with life and energy. "Don't act so disappointment Brody. I actually was good or improved while working you but after you left. I decided why bother to work on it, when someone I like isn't watching me..and telling I am doing a good job" Josh slowly let go of him, as he stepped back away from him.

• 2 weeks later...

It felt like a heated, aggressive statement mixed with a little honesty, but as the half-ling kid pulled as his shirt and spoke directly in his face, the words made sense to Brody. The kid had improved previously under his tutorship. But he couldn't help but still feel a bit disappointed that it hadn't advanced any further since then. In fact, it had declined.

"Well that was a start," he gave a smirk before shifting his gaze and the smirk fell. "And, if you listen to me, we can get you back there. It might take a while but you've shown the potential before. If you focus and give learning the passion it needs, I'm sure you can master it." He crossed his arms, waiting for a response as he thought.

'I only left because you spent more time fucking me than actually studying.' It wasn't a tough decision back then; he knew it was the right thing to do. They got too involved and it was against the rules. He was there to help Josh learn, not help him get off. Clearly Josh had kept his mouth shut and no-one knew of their past dealings, and he managed to shut them away, as humiliating as they were at times. When it had came to Josh, Brody was a complete bottom. He let the half-ling use him any way he wanted and he thrived under the dominance of the younger male. But that was then. That was his past. He wasn't going to make the same mistake, no matter how much his body lusted for that feeling again.

Josh had let go quickly, as he slowly started to step back where he started to cool back down. "Thank you," Josh muttered with a roll of his eyes, but had noticed the smirk and even how it just disappeared. Josh stated quiet, as he let out a sigh running his hand through his hair again to move hair from his face. "Your really think that? I believe you more then those other people..since we did work together before."

"I never asked you though. Why did you leave? I just thought you were enjoying your time," Josh said with a shrug. "I guess it was right. I guess..we weren't really studying but more fucking then actual studying," Josh said next.

Josh moved to get closer again, moving to touch his face and his hand started to go down. Moving around on his face and even down his body, his hand getting a hold of his butt for a moment. Just one moment.

"What if we..try that agreement again. I promise I would study better, and more if you would do that with me. At first, I would have fought against these lessons. I think I can handle it if its with you, but don't worry. We can keep professional in front of everybody like student and staff. In private though, I don't know If I can~" Josh said before asking. "What about it?"

Brody didn't want to answer that question, at least not as transparently as Josh may have wanted. "Things got complicated and I had been shifted to a new porject," he lied. He was hoping that Josh would buy it, but when he felt the younger male's wandering touch on him, especially on his backside, he swore steam blew from his ears.

'Fucker.'

He knew better. He knew that this was just Josh trying to worm his way back into him. But the shameful thing is that it was actually working. All he wanted at that moment was a taste of what things were like before. The nights of passion that should have been nights of hard work. Should being the key word.

'What do you take me for?' he wanted to say. He wanted to deny Josh his offer and not fall weakness to lust. But instead, the words came out differently. "You need to work harder." Brody answered. He didn't exactly accept what Josh was offering but neither did he decline. "And if things get too messy, we need to stop." Why the fuck was he agreeing to this? How can one hand on his backside cause him to give into to his dark desires so easily?

Josh had already heard what Brody answer and he didn't believe it. Just the way he was acting, that was his assumption on the matter.

Hearing that part, he laughed a little. "Yeah I know but I may work harder if I get something.." Josh said. Hearing the next part, he gave him a look before shrugging his shoulders now. "I think I can handle that. So you are actually okay with it?" Josh asked.

"We don't rush into it. We can always discuss that situation at another time and not during school time. It would be best out of it ." Josh suggested, showing he woukd be patient to start it. "I know I need to work harder and better. I just tend to slack and I admit..I may not have much motivation.."

• Saga locked this topic