The secret with twins~ (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

The cute school twin idea! this is basically homeschool setting but the two being identical twins but super close. We each play a cute twin who have a darker naughtier side.

"...you Must be the new neighbor..." Yukie replied hesitantly as if trying to make sure he was speaking proper English. The twins piercing colored eyes where quite unusual one being green and one blue. With a sigh yukie looked over the new computer lessons. Yukie with a defeated sigh ran a hand through his black hair moving it so he could fix it back into a ponytail. With a small frown his pushed the smaller strands towards the back of his head with some Bobby pins hating having any hair in his eyes.

Yukie was much to young to be in collage but it couldn't be helped the boy was a genius after all and of his age didn't stop him from getting a scolorship. He had gotten in to an expensive American collage and with a very high access scholarship. The collage of course being very strict and demanding perfect grades since one is born. so of course it was basically a high tec gifted school. And well, adapting to an all English speaking school was more of a challenge since Yukie never really fully mastered English.

This caused some problems when going out the younger twin often getting flustered and confused. One would say he tended to forget how to speak it and basically how to socialize. It wasn't his fault though since he basically was raised in the perfect environment where his whole life revolved around his studies and his success in all subjects. Which of course left him no time to learn how to socialize or even make friends. The exception being his identical twin who he was quite fond of in many taboo ways.

Yukie suddenly felt awkward his mind unable to think much more then the silly greeting he had learned. e wondered if his twin was awake and tried to not fidget which he was told usually gave away when he felt awkward with his curriculum. Yukie was somewhat glad his twin was around the house so he didn't have to feel lonely while at collage.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Full_Moon_Rising

Grumbling as he lay lazily in his bed when he knew he should have been up facing the day already, Haru glared up at the ceiling and considered what were the odds of being allowed to fall back to sleep. He knew he should be studying right now just as he knew that being in bed at this hour was nearly unacceptable by his parents and tutors, however he didn't care. He had been out rather late the night before and right now all he wanted was to sleep and let the day pass him by without much of a hassle. Though he was as smart as his twin, Haru wasn't as much as a study worm like Yukie was. It was a given that he preferred to be out having fun than stuck at home focusing on his studies.

Sitting up slowly in bed after a few more moments of laziness, Haru glanced around sleepily at his rather large bedroom before shaking his head and passing a hand through his hair. With a bit more of grumbling under his breath, Haru forced himself to at least make an effort to leave his room and find his twin. Knowing the younger male, Yukie was probably studying already and wracking his brain over things that really weren't that serious. As his older brother, even if he was only older by a mere handful of moments, it was his self-appointed duty to try and get his brother to have a bit of fun. Even if Yukie wasn't the most social of people to be around.

Yawning rather widely the moment he stepped out of his bedroom barefooted, Haru wasted no time in running a hand across his still half asleep expression as he began his search. He wasn't going to run around the whole house calling for Yukie, that would require a bit of motivation and energy....both of which he didn't have at the moment. Instead, he was going to head towards the room he could bet his money that his twin was in and coax him to actually have fun instead of let his day pass in a boring manner.

"Yukie~!" Haru exclaimed the moment he slammed the door open to the room his brother often was when it came to studying. Wasting no time in closing the space between them, his own long black hair sweeping around his shoulders and face, Haru practically collapsed against his twin's back, arms wrapping around his shoulders and stared at the computer screen in a clearly bored manner. "What are you doing? Are you seriously studying this early in the morning? Honestly, Yukie, you're gonna kill yourself of boredom" he whined playfully.

Yukie suddenly jumped at the loud noise his body say,ingna little as his heart raced. “God damn you scared me!” Yukie added trying to calm his beating heart. Yukie watched as his twins arms found their way around his shoulders making him blush ever so slightly at the gentle contact. “My English is bad...thought I’d practice a little more. The tutors sent me some videos to try out” yukie explained the younger twin quite desperate to pick up a skill that to others would seem silly.

With a small sigh at his twins comment of dying of boredom he laughed dryly. “I’d die of stress before I’d die of boredom” yukie half heartedly joked his face unamused by the comment. “Mum and dad called this morning I told them you where out getting coffee and afew research books. They send their money for living expenses and their strict love” yukie added before turning the computer off his foot yanking the power cord. “Despite needing to study...I could use a healthy break I’ve been at this since three am” yukie mumbled slightly tiered but fighting to keep awake.

With a small push of his feet yukie turned the chair around and gave haru a soft kiss on the cheek before gently removing his arms. “If you want you can join me for a shower and we can go get lunch after” yukie offered the male already stripping off his shirt that he had worn all day yesterday.

Laughing under his breath at the fact that he had managed to scare his twin, Haru rested his weight a bit more comfortably on the younger of the pair's shoulder as he blinked at what was on the computer. Even before Yukie said it, Haru easily made out what his brother was struggling with. English, huh? A subject that Haru found he excelled at much better than his own twin...which he didn't quite understand why. At the beginning, English had been a drag for him to have to learn. He had delayed as much as he could but after a few lessons, their tutors had noticed that the older twin picked up on it far quicker than Yukie so they had moved to other subjects. Such as math....now that right there could have the older twin running for the hills.

"You'll get it eventually, Yukie. It really isn't all that hard. I mean, it's a bit tricky but once you get used to the phrases and all that, it's like walking in the park. Sometimes it helps if you have someone else to practice it with instead of trying to learn on your own" Haru responded, shrugging a bit at what his twin said about what he had been doing. Yukie, in Haru's personal opinion, was much more gun-ho about wanting to perfect his studies....Haru just didn't care all that much at all. Then again, his twin's stubbornness was one of his more endearing qualities after all.

Rolling his eyes at the mention of their parents, Haru scoffed under his breath but chose not to comment on that topic. Their parents were barely ever home and though they did call, that didn't make up for their absence, at least for him. So he rarely paid much attention to their calls at all now.

Feeling a light blush settle over his cheeks as Yukie turned and kissed one of them, Haru's blush darkened just a hint at his twin's following words and actions. Looking away from that naked torso his eyes had locked onto the moment Yukie had taken the shirt off, Haru turned his head to look at one particularly interesting corner of the wall. "I'm in for coming to share a shower with you but you need to get get some sleep, Yukie. You look dead on your feet. If you want, I'll go get us lunch while you catch up on some rest. That way I won't have to worry about you passing out" he murmured softly.

“You picked it up so easily it shouldn’t be so hard for me” Yukie explained the twin huffing a little in annoyance. Yukie noticed the scoff his brother made towards the mention of their parents and was a little sad he knew that their parents had never been there for them but in truth he didn’t hate them. Yukie after the kiss was quite happy about the sudden blush and t made him want to tease his brother more.“I want to take a bath with you now...I can sleep later” Yukie mumbled looking at his twin with a devious smirk. With a small streatch Yukie looked at haru: “I’ll be at your mercy for the day...we can even go out drinking”

Yukie was quite stubborn but When it came to their closeness he was quite demanding. Since their parents where quite absent Yukie had grown very close to his twin in ways that to others where quite taboo. “You can entertain me...keep me from passing out~” yukie added before slipping off the rest of his clothes and walking to the bathroom running the hot bath with some romantic oils and some bubbles.

"Yeah but you picked up math a lot faster than I did. You're probably just better at some things than I am and the same could be said the other way around. You can't let that get you down in the dumps, you'll figure it out soon. If you want, I'll even give you some pointers" Haru answered easily enough. He hated the fact that his twin was killing himself over something as silly as learning English, but there wasn't much Haru could do. When Yukie set his mind to something, the boy wasn't easily swayed from his target and it didn't help that Haru often snuck out of the house during Yukie's English lessons. However, if his twin really needed some help, Haru would make an effort to assist him in any way he could.

Feeling that annoying blush darken a bit at the devious smirk his twin flashed him, Haru grumbled his breath and passed a hand through his hair saying "Fine fine, if you're at my mercy today, I'll make sure you get the relaxation you need...even if you don't sleep. If you manage to stay awake until night time, I'll take you out for a bit with me. But you better get some sleep tonight". As much as he enjoyed spending time with his twin and keeping them both entertained with less than pure activities, he took his twin's health seriously as well. He'd spend some quality time with his brother and satisfy them both but he would also make sure the younger of the pair actually got some damn sleep after the amount of time he had been awake already.

Unable to stop his eyes from locking on his brother's naked body the moment his twin striped off the last of his clothing, Haru quickly got to work taking off his own shirt. He left his pants on for the time being before wondering into the bathroom and closing the door behind them as his twin prepared the bath.

"Mmh I didnt think you would be so willing to spend some time with me" Yukie teased the male stepping into the tub and laying down fully relaxing under the stress releasing bubbles and oils. "I'll sleep after we eat lunch and then we can go out drinking or whatever you do to have fun" Yukie whispered watching his twin with seductive eyes. He tried not to laugh upon seeing Haru stepping into the room with his pants on. With a small smirk Yukie laid his head on his arms: "are you asking me to unwrap my gift before submitting to being your slave for the day?".

Yukie was amused by his brothers adventurous side and despite being a shut in Yukie did participate in some aspects of life. " I have a good idea of a fun night if your into some late night drinking and swimming" Yukie added after a moment his hands gently reached out and brushed against his twins lower regions.

"Really? It's been some time since we spent time together, I've missed ya" Haru laughed at his brother's comment about him being willing to spend time with his twin. Yukie had been so dead set on his studies lately that Haru hadn't really had much time to spend on him. Especially when he hated being stuck in four walls with no real source of entertainment when his twin was determined to learn what he hadn't grasped yet. "Sounds like a plan to me" Haru remarked at what his twin said about getting a least a few hours of sleep.

Locking his eyes with the seductive look thrown at him, Haru felt the beginning of a grin start to lift his lips as he raised his brow playfully at his brother. Shifting his weight from one leg to the other, cocking his hip just a bit, his gaze swept over every trace of skin he could see above the water as he licked his lips and batted his lashes haughtily at his twin. "Maybe I am. After all, you've been neglecting me for you studies since you ran into your little roadblock. Maybe I want you to work for it a little bit before I give you some satisfaction" he practically purred out, voice low and holding a rather husky tone to it. Two could play at this game, his brother wasn't the only seductive one in this pairing.

"Hmm, that sounds like it would work for me. As long as you're there, I'm sure I'll have a great time" Haru said, leaning into his brother's touch gently. Reaching out a hand, he softly ran his finger's through his twin's hair affectionately as he considered how much fun they might end up having throughout the day.

"I apologize for neglecting you" Yukie mumbled his voice slightly nervous from the sudden adrenaline rush he got by being so close to Harus dick. At the seductive look Haru gave him his own body unfairly became rather horny and full of a deep desire to be touched. With a sudden moan Yukie tried to behave when Haru's hand went through his hair almost as if he was teasing Yukie's lusting body. With a smirk and a sudden yank forward Yukie began unbuttoning his twins pants eager to get him into the slippery water. "I added some special oils to make this more fun...I'm quite pent up." Yukie mumbled before removing his twins pants and boxers.

"Mmh... damn." Yukie whispered his body burning and begging with desire. "So for tonight..I turned in a few tests for other students and in the end I got the keys to an indoor water park.It's going to be closed for the weekend so I thought we could pick up some beer and go swimming" Yukie teased the male having a slight dark side when it came to entertaining his older brother. "It would be fun to run around and there's a lot of different places to indulge ourselves".

With a small touch of his hand Yukie began to slowly stroke his brothers member enjoying the warm feel of something he enjoyed so dearly. With a soft moan Yukie could feel he hormonal oils soaking into his body and continued with the soft handjob wanting to please Haru even more clearly running off of sexual desire and adrenaline.

Grinning at the moan he heard Yukie release the moment his fingers ran through his hair, Haru's breath hitched when his brother yanked him forward and a shiver ran down his skin at those quick fingers working in his pants. Chuckling in a husky manner at his twin's words of what he had put in the bath, Haru's eyes flickered to the water as he released a soft pensive little hum. "Typical Yukie, it wouldn't be a fun bath for us if you didn't add a little bit of something extra to it" he smirked as he said this, eyes sparkling with heated laughter as he easily let his brother remove the rest of his cloths to his hearts content. His own blood was boiling for this intimacy between them after spending days without it. However, he was managing to hold his composure a bit better than his twin, at least for now.

Smirk growing all the more at what his twin had planned for their time together tonight, Haru felt his body growing more and more aroused at the thoughts that flooded his head about what they could get to when night fell. He sure as hell wasn't going to deny getting his fill of his twin while he could. And the fact that Yukie was actually eager for this made things all the more exciting because while Haru enjoyed going out and having a good time with his friends, none of them were as fun as having a good time with his brother. "I'm liking the sound of that more and more. Tonight is definitely going to be worth the wait, I can't wait to see what we manage to get ourselves into while there" he murmured softly.

A low groan slipped out of him when his brother began to stroke his stiff member. Eyes fluttering closed and fingers tightening in his brother's hair, Haru couldn't help but rock his hips against Yukie's stroking. Hearing the moan his sibling released, Haru forced his eyes to open as he slowly leaned down to press a loving kiss against his brother's lips. Fingers slipping out of Yukie's hair to begin to wander down across his shoulders and chest and further down into the water, Haru peppered soft nips against Yukie's jawline and he murmured with desire deep in his voice "What do you need from me, little brother?".

" I want you~" Yukie moaned his body trembling at the sudden touch of his brothers hands on his lewd body. "I want you to devour my entire being" Yukie whispered his hand continuing to stroke his twins throbbing member. "I want to spend all day fucking and just being together" Yukie added his own member twitching and throbbing in pure excitement. Yukie smirked and with a gentle pull tried to drag his twin into the drug laced water. Yukie despite his bookish appearance was able to get all kinds of strange and exciting drugs having had to help tutor many other students.

His own desires and lust growing by the seconds under his brother's words and touch, Haru moaned softly at the continuous gentle stroking as he finally gave into his brother's urging and slowly sank himself into the drugged water, eyes fluttering just a bit in the pleasure of what the water gave him the moment it began to sink into him through his pores, Haru gently urged his brother's legs apart before settling in between them. "Well then, since both our wants are the same thing, we might as well indulge in one another" the older twin whispered as his hand finally grasped his brother's own member and began to teasingly run his hand up and down it in a torturous slow manner. Lips slipping down Yukie's neck, leaving a trail of little red bites and gentle suck marks, the male set to work in slowly turning his brother into a begging mess.

"....mhm such a tease" Yukie moaned out his body shaking and begging to be lavished with more kissed and soft touching. Yukie moved Haru closer to his body his hips slowly grinding against the hand that so firmly held his cock. Yukie gasped suddenly at the biting and sucking of his neck making his body tremble and grind even more towards his older twin. "I want you...Not your hand" Yukie begged his mind feeling quite buzzed from the drugs mixing in pure pleasure. "Your hand won't be enough for me I'll still crave you all the more" Yukie begged desperately wanting to be claimed by his older brother and despite the fear of visible bruises and bitemarks others would see he wanted more of them. Yukie moaned a little more his own hand continuing to pleasure his twins throbbing cock as best as he could.

If Yukie wasn't demanding when he got into these states of mind, Haru didn't know what his twin was. If he hadn't been so aroused right now, he might have thought it funny but at the moment, his body craved for the same thing that his twin desired and it wasn't something he wanted to ignore. Giving his younger twin's member a few extra strokes, Haru slowly released that pulsing firmness to slip his hand further down Yukie's body to the boy's puckered hole. As much as he wanted to be inside his sibling, he didn't want to hurt him. He never wanted to hurt his twin. Unable to stop his own lustfilled moans from escaping him with every stroke of his twin's hand, Haru gently eased a finger inside his brother as he began to stretch him. "You know we can't rush things, Yukie. I don't want to hurt you just cause we're a pair of horny animals" Haru whispered in his brother's ear before sticking his earlobe playfully into his mouth.

"Fine..." Yukie pouted the twin quite upset they couldn’t rush the process. “I better get you all night tonight!” Yukie demeaned the male being slightly possessive over his older twin. With a soft moan at those delicate fingers slipping in and out of his ass yukie bit into Haru’s neck not wanting to be such a hot moaning mess from something so simple. “Think I could manage to really still you for a weekend? We could go on a nice date maybe go clothes shopping”

Yukie of course was making small talk to distract himself from cumming to soon the poor twin having been pent up for so long he was seconds from cumming and ruining their fun.

Gently easing his brother open more and more, Haru continued to pepper soft kisses against his brother's neck as he listened to the younger twin speak. A smirk lifted the corner of his lips at his twin's random speech but before he could answer, the bite to the neck had a soft groan slipped past him. He hadn't been expecting that but as pent up as he imagined Yukie was, he should have seen that coming. "Well, if you manage to keep my attention on you and keep me entertained....I don't see how you wouldn't manage to steal me away for the weekend. Like I said, you just have to make sure I don't get distracted, little brother" he teased as best he could through the heavy need that coated his words.

When he was sure his brother was stretched enough, Haru gently pulled himself a bit closer to the other male and moved his brother's hand from his aching member. "Tell me if you want me to stop" he whispered huskily into his twin's ear while slowly pushing into his brother with as much patience as he could muster when all he wanted to do was pound into him.

"Fuck!" Yukie moaned his body trembling. He felt his hole being stretched by his brother hot throbbing dick bad moaned before biting his lip. "You stop and I'll be angry at you for a whole week" Yukie added not wanting Haru to ever stop tormenting and pleasuring him. With a small blush he moved up and suddenly kissed haru's lips. "Dont worry about being rough...I can handle it" Yukie whispered.

With a soft hand touching his twins hair he smirked and pulled it a little roughly. "But I call top at the water park~". With a sudden release of his fingers he moved and wrapped his arms around Haru's neck. "I want you to fuck me until I scream your name...I want the neighbors to hear~"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chuckling at the words that left his twin's lips, Haru pushed his way into his twin until he was hilted. It was only then that he stopped for the moment. While his twin claimed he could take a bit of roughness, Haru never truly liked being too rough with his brother. Call him soft hearted, but he preferred to bring his twin to taste heaven with somewhat gentle methods instead of the opposite. However, this was for Yukie and if he wanted it rough tonight, then who was Haru to argue against that. So with a hard kiss pressed down against his brother's lips in response to the one he had just recieved, Haru began to pull back out before slamming back in.

Grunting when Yukie roughly tugged his hair, Haru felt himself harden even more inside his sibling even as he flashed him a cocky grin. "Sure sure, if you think you can handle me then you can do whatever you want at the park". Hands lowering to firmly grasp hold of Yukie's hips, Haru made quick to answer his brother's request. He wasted no time in beginning to thrust roughly, sharply into his brother and the sound of flesh meeting flesh soon filled the room. "Let me hear you Yukie" Haru growled softly as he panted into his twin's ear as he slammed his hips against his brother's once more.

"You Feel amazing!" Yukie moaned his voice soft and dripping with lust. Feeling Haru's hands on his hips made Yukie moan a cute little moan one that rarely was heard. With another tug on his twins hair Yukie cried out even more feeling Haru's dick harden more inside him and rub his insides. "Mmmh We can take turns whatever works" Yukie added his mind slightly in and out of its pleasure cloud. With another whimper Yukie felt Haru's hands tighten on his hips as if his twin was preparing Yukie's request.

Crying out Yukie's back arched the second Haru's dick rammed inside of his body the throbbing cock rubbing all of his tender walls. "H-Haru! I...I want more of your cock" Yukie begged his body screaming for more pleasure. With more erotic moans Yukie let his voice fully cry out his Wining and whimpering bouncing off the walls as his brother continued to fuck him senseless.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Saga locked this topic