A fallen star~ (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Plot idea!

angel x demon popstarxbodyguard. Basically mc is two sexy pop star twins in an all male world. They hire a sexy bodyguard who is a demon. Demon ends up falling.in love and they do all kinds of fun stuff sexual and nonsexual.

nayu+mangaka++anime+wallpaper+albino+kid+ds.jpg

Name: Yukie & Ayme

Age:18 but small for their age making the two often mistaken for quite younger malesmales both are also quite feminine and beautiful.

Hair: white

Eyes: red

Position : dominate seme, dominating Uke (both trade around XD)

Likes: both are quite solitary, and adore the Ravens who visit their garden.

Dislikes: hospitals, and other people that try to force them to do stuff often causing them to butt heads with others.

Both became prodigies at a young age and have lived their life adored by fans since their birth.

Yukie sighed his white hair pinned up in a very classy and a sort of I don't care how I look way his frown slightly perment on his face as he pinned up a stray strand of long white hair he frowned and walked around his room slowly getting ready for the day. But finding it to much work to put on such displays for the men waiting to greet him. It could be said that both twins did not caring to fit in or socialize...though both were still single. Ayme and, Yukie could care less to find any real connection to the people around him since most either looked to use their point popularity or where fake and would turn on them.

Yukie sighed and just walked down to breakfast noticing ayme skipping it once again. "The bodyguard auditions should be soon." Ayme mumbled the older twin half awake since he hadn't been sleeping well. In truth neither twin had been sleeping well since last week a crazed fan broke into their home and had gotten a little to friendly with their personal items many which the two had to throw away.

"We will have him sign a contract for our home privacy" Yukie added gently hugging his twin from behind and kissing his cheek softly. "Though..I have to admit we don't need one as long as you have a baseball bat" Yukie teased his twin having taken down the intruder with a nice blow to the head.

"Mmh go get dressed...We don't need them seeing you naked and groping me" Ayme added his body slightly being groped by his twin as Yukie snickered and went upstairs to change leaving Ayme to wait for the bodyguard to show up and make some coffee.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Full_Moon_Rising

2r62plw.jpg

Name: Tetsu

Age: appears to be in his 20s but is actually thousands of years old.

Hair: Raven Black

Eyes: Glowing violet

Positikn: Tetsu doesn't have a real position. He falls into the position he feels will bring him the most satisfaction. To put it more simple, he does whatever he craves for at the moment.

Likes: Cats of all kind and foxes. Often many will see him cooing towards any stray cat he might happen to run across or rubbing his fingers through the fur of any cat who approaches him. He enjoys toying around or flirting with humans from time to time. He also enjoys wrecking havoc whenever he's in the mindset for it.

Dislikes: He hates being chained down to one place for too long a period of time. Dislikes humans who consider themselves superior than that of which they can not begin to understand. And he loathes stupidity in the human race.

Yawning softly as he walked down the last remaining block towards the house of the two he had meant to be protecting, Tetsu ran a black nail painted hand through his long strands of equally black hair before lowering those ominous eyes towards the sheet of paper in his grip. Not for the first time did he wonder what exactly he was doing when he agreed to take on a position as bodyguard for a pair of popstars. While many would have jumped at the chance to guard the twins, hell Tetsu had heard enough about them to last him his already lengthy lifetime, he'd prefer devouring souls somewhere else. He didn't have the patience to play bodyguard and scare off any pathetic intruder that tried and slip in pass his watch.

And yet.....for some reason his interest had been captured when those eyes had taken in the appearance of the twins.

Yes, they were beautiful and yes they were alluring in their own way....but were they truly worth his time? Well, there was only one way to find that out now. He had thrown in his name to protect these two males and he might as well try and find some entertainment in doing so. At the end of the day, if he ever got fed up with the job, he could always leave and leave those two little popstars to fend for themselves. Not like it mattered much to him in the end. For now, he'd think of this as a way to pass the time until a truly juicy contract surfaced and he found his attention swaying away from his current position.

With the hand not holding the piece of paper tucked into the pocket of his black jeans, the rather gorgeous demon stopped and looked up at the house he had arrived at. Raising a brow and sighing almost to himself, the violet eyed demon gave himself one last shrug before walking across the last few steps separating himself from the front door of the structure. Pulling his hand out of his pocket, Tetsu made quick work of knocking sharply against the wooden plank before taking a step back to wait for someone to answer.

With a quick bolt to the door Ayme swung the door open and looked up at the man: “holy shit your hot.” Ayme stood slightly surprised by what the male looked like, with a blush he let Tetsu inside the house. “So um...well this is obviously the kitchen” Ayme mumbled for once quite shy and soft spoken. He stood awakwardly waiting for his twin who as if on cue came downstairs and looked at Tetsu.

“Didn’t know we got someone so cute. The last guy couldn’t make it up the stairs, glad to see he’s actually in shape.” Yukie added his voice quite happy with who the agency had found. “So, I’m yukie and this is Ayme.” The younger twin explained pointing out who was who even though he knew most would get them confused the second they moved.

“As the contract states... you get free housing and full use of everything in the house. Basically you live here full time, if you need nights off just let us know and we can arrange to have a patrol car outfront for the night” Ayme mumbled the twin still shy but unlike his younger brother unable to hide how fluster he was so well.

“You also have your salary and full access to health benefits.” Yukie added before setting the contract on the table. “We ask you don’t post any pictures from inside our house, we also ask you respect our privacy.” Yukie replied before setting down a pen next to the contract the male knowing full well that Tetsu would find out the twins where quite intamite sooner or later.

Feeling a smirk settle over his features the moment the first twin open the door for him and greeted him, Tetsu had to bundle down the need to openly laugh at the young male. While he wasn't blind to his own appearance, it wasn't often that the first words directed towards him were words such as those. It amused him endlessly and had he not given a damn about this little pastime of his, he would have probably had his fill on teasing the flustered male in front of him until his blackened heart's content. Unfortunately, he happened to actually give some sort of a damn to his position here so he'd leave his teasing for later, once his clients were more accustomed to him.

"Well then perhaps you should have reconsidered hiring him. With one being quite so out of shape, I wonder how he thought he'd be able to protect you" Tetsu remarked when the second twin came down to greet him. Once this twin introduced themselves to the demon, Tetsu inclined his head mildly in understanding. He was no human, by scent alone he could tell the difference between the two boys....however, the twins didn't need to know that. For now, he'd continue to make them believe that he was nothing more than an ordinary male. After all, it would lead to less ridiculous drama on both their ends.

"Understood....However, you'll find that I require for much less than you imagine. Should a truly pressing emergency come up, I'll let you both know well ahead of time. But I assure you, for the most part, I'll be here to keep you both safe. I wouldn't be a good bodyguard if I couldn't do what my job entitled me to do, now would I?" He spoke with a hint of amusement in his voice as he looked around the house for just a short moment. It wouldn't take him long to learn everything he needed to know about this estate. Every tiny crevice, every hidden entrance...it would soon become knowledge to him and he would make sure that nothing slipped past his guard.

"I shall endeavor to fullfill all your expectations and requirements of me to your hearts content. And I assure you that I won't impose on the restrictions you have just set down" the demon replied in infinite calmness as he smoothly took the pen in his hand and signed off his name on the contract. A part of him sneered at having to bind himself to such a ridiculous position but for now, with nothing more on his plate, it seemed like a good way to pass the time. Straightening once more, Tetsu turned his gaze onto the twins to ask "Is there anything you require of me at the moment?".

"Well if your able to we'd like to go out and buy you some furniture for your room. Sadly we never really furnished the place your staying because we share a room" Yukie admitted with a small smile not wanting to sound creepy.

"This would also help us learn more about you...see how you work with large crowds and such" Ayme added the older twin more focused on his phone as he talked to Tetsu. "This way we can learn your limits and what to avoid when you follow us on errands or when we go On tour"

"We have a trip planned for next week it's traveling all over Europe. Seems like it will be fun and be a good start to our worldwide journey" Yukie added the male making himself some cereal before sitting down at the table and studying Tetsu. "Do you have any questions for us?" Yukie asked eating a spoonful of the sugary goodness.

Raising a curious brow at what Yukie said about the twins sharing a room, Tetsu found that little piece of information rather interesting. He'd understand if they were younger and felt the need to be in each others presence constantly for comfort. But for them to share the same room when they were no longer children....that wasn't something he had fully expected. Again though, who was he to judge. This was just a temporary job in his mindset and the twins were famous so they could anything they wanted.

"Although I'm fine with going to purchase furniture with you, you'll find that you don't have to worry about any limits when it comes to myself. As both your bodyguard, your wish is my command. Nothing will shake my focus on keeping the two of you safe and crowds will not get under my skin. You have nothing to worry about" Tetsu answered with a small shrug of his shoulders as he straightened once more and flickered his gaze between both males. One that was just barely paying attention to him and the other who seemed interested in both eating and watching him.

"Europe, is it? I've been to Europe more than once in my lifetime. I do believe that as you say, it will be a good starting point for this tour of yours. It definitely is a rather interesting country" the demon smiled lightly at that. He, of course, did not mention that he had been to Europe due to numerous contracts he had had out there but that was of no importance for these two individuals in front of him. "No, I don't believe I have questions just yet. Perhaps after living here a few days, I might grow curious about a few things but for now, I have no questions for you" he answered.

"Good we can start now. You can drive" Ayme replied getting up and heading to the door to slip on his shoes his eyes glued to his screen.

"Ayme runs all of our social media and plans most of our outings and trips" Yukie explained finishing off his breakfast before setting his bowl in the sink. "He also enjoys sex and taking long baths with his lovers." Yukie added wanting to mess with the newcomer just a little.

"You enjoy lingerie and bondage" Ayme yelled not liking that his twin was letting a stranger know more then he should about him.

"You enjoy it too~" Yukie teased before snickering and getting up so he could.slip his shoes on. "Take your pick of cars their out in the garage."

Eyes widening at the words these two just spouted out of absolutely nowhere, Tetsu looked between the pair once more with the barest hints of surprise in his eyes. It was through years of life that he managed to keep any emotional appearance from his face even as a smile did twitch onto his face. To be frank, he was kinda amused by the random offering of information that he definitely had not asked for nor did he want to know. Already he could tell that the two would be quite the handful and despite his usual dislike for humanity, he felt that perhaps he'd be able to grow fond of these twins the more he spent time with them.

"Well...that's certainly interesting. I'll make sure to keep that knowledge locked away if every I need to be reminded of it. If I'm being honest though, you two have excellent taste when it comes to the more intimate parts of life. I'm sure you're sex lives are quite good" he proclaimed rather cheerfully as he grinned at the pair before him. Nodding at the suggestion of picking a car, Tetsu nodded at both of them politely before turning on his heel and heading towards the garage.

He didn't have to be told where to go, his nose lead the way and if he missed it, he swore he was the dumbest creature to live. The garage was truly filled with cars but as he walked down the rows of them, his eyes landed on the 2018 Lexus LS the pair had available. He had driven this car for one of his previous contractors and he had loved the feel of it. Yes, this one would do for today's activities.

"My think he's got a hard on seeing all these cars?" Ayme asked with a small laugh watching the male search around. "We do ask you keep what you see private though...We've both agreed if you want to join in your always allowed" Ayme added the older twin smirking as Yukie came out behind him his face red. We tend to get bored so we like to spice up our love life~" Ayme whispered the black ropes under Yukie's shirt showing through a little Ayme having asked Yukie to change.

"We won't lie to you because you'll find out during the tour that we are quite sinful creatures for our type" Yukie whispered his body clearly under intense pleasure from just being bound.

"That being said if I torment Yukie in the back seat feel free to stop and join" Ayme added before taking Yukie by the hand and got into the backseat of the car Tetsu had been looking at. Ayme clearly was having fun pushing the man's limits and wanted to see if he was willing to give into his desires unlike their last guard who had been to afraid to be seen naked around them.

Turning his gaze back to the pair that had followed him out, Tetsu let his gaze rest on Yukie curiously for a moment before it went over to Ayme. Honestly, he had had no idea what he was setting himself up for when he agreed to bodyguard these two. Even now he knew that this probably wouldn't be as much as a walk in the park as he had thought before. Demons were lustful creatures by nature and they enjoyed the pleasures of the flesh. Tetsu was no stranger to having numerous bedmates at a time or through the many times in his life, but he was still testing the waters with this pair. He had to be careful to keep what he truly was out of their knowledge, however, that didn't mean he couldn't play with them a little.

"I appreciate the offer, but I truly enjoy being enticed a bit further to join than simply being handed the offer to join in. For now, you two can have as much fun with each other as you like, I won't impose on your time of pleasure" he replied smoothly, grin lifting his features once more in his clear amusement of the pair. Watching them get into the car, Tetsu shook his head in mild exasperation before he was making his way to the front seat of the vehicle.

He wasted very little time in turning the car on and once he was sure the pair were secure in the backseat, or at least as secure as they could be, he turned reversed the car and pulled out of the garage. Whatever the two had in mind back there, he wasn't sure if he even wanted to know. At the moment, he keep his thoughts on the safe route of simply getting them to the stores they would need to go to.

"He doesn't want to join?" Yukie asked the twin lounging in the backseat next to Ayme who was on his phone.

"He refused the offer shame angels are fun to fuck" Ayme mumbled his hand snaking down Yukie's pants as he pulled his twin into his lap. With a small smile Ayme continued touching and teasing Yukie wanting to see how long it would take until he broke Tetsu and he caved.

"Not so rough~" Yukie moaned his body trembling from the sudden pleasure his lower regions where receiving. "This is my car and I don't want it dirtied...The men we hire don't like cleaning it so often" Yukie moaned his moaning sweet and full of desire and lust.

Hands tightening around the steering wheel at the moans coming from the backseat of the car, Tetsu endeavoured to keep his eyes pointed forward. He hadn't signed up to indulge in the pleasures of the flesh with either of these two boys. His job was to protect them and eliminate any threats towards them, not enjoy whatever other services these two offered him. He had been alive much to long to give into temptation so easily as these boys thought. He was a demon, not a blushing virgin and he wasn't as desperate for pleasure as these popstars seemed to think he was. If they wanted him to join in, then they'd have to figure out how to beat him at his own game.

With that thought in mind, the violet eyed demon continued his silent drive away from the house and into town. Inhaling a deep breath, he forced himself to ignore the noises coming from behind him and simply focused on the task at hand. Whatever this devilish pair thought they could gain from this, he wasn't about to make it so easy for them.

Ayme was quite unsatisfied with the lack of reaction from Tetsu. After getting Yukie off hoping he could get the man to join him he sulked the rest of the way clearly unhappy with his results. Once at the store Ayme had made up his mind that for the next hour he would make Tetsus job a living nightmare. With a huff Ayme looked at Tetsu: "I'm going off to shop". And with that Yukie was left alone with Tetsu the younger male feeling quite awkward.

"You struck a chord with Ayme...most don't turn his offer down" Yukie admitted with a dry chuckle the younger holding a long shopping list in one hand. "Mind helping meme grocery shop while he goes and cools down?" Yukie asked wanting to get to know his new protector. Yukie of course wanted to sleep with the man also but, he knew if he was patient enough the three would grow closer and eventually sleep together. "I want to make something delicious, something that we can eat while all enjoying the hot spring inside the house" Yukie added mulling over all the dishes he could make.

Resisting the urge to roll his eyes as Ayme left the car and went off to sulk, Tetsu glanced at the Yukie from the rear view mirror as the other twin explained just why his brother had reacted in such a manner. So Ayme was upset because Tetsu had decided not to play along? Well that was just too bad, now wasn't it. Tetsu was no slave to humans, he might have decided to work for this pair without taking their souls but he wasn't just going to bow to their every whim and desire. He'd much rather rip his long dead heart out than walk behind these two twins like an idiotic lapdog. He would protect them as promised, but he wouldn't bow down to their will so easily.

"Yes well, I'm afraid he might have to start to get used to it. I'm here to protect you both, not sleep with you. You'll find I have other partners to warm my bed when I desire it" Tetsu murmured though not cruelly. He was just being honest at the moment about the fact that he wouldn't just do as he was told to do. Chuckling in a friendly manner at Yukie's request, Tetsu nodded as he slipped out of the car and walked back to open the door for Yukie to get out himself. "I wouldn't mind keeping you company for a little grocery shopping. I'm sure between the two of us we might be able to come up with something as delicious as whatever it is you're craving" he responded with a friendly smile directed at the boy.

"Ayme doesn't like being told no, he likes getting his way." Yukie admitted with a small chuckle. He watched as Tetsu got out of the car and opened his door a sly blush sneaking upon his cheeks. "Um, thank you" Yukie whispered the male quite embarrassed to be treated so nice by someone he had just met this morning. "I'm not to good at cooking but I was hoping we could do a nice meaty dish" Yukie admitted quite happy to be going out today.

"Damn" Ayme replied looking at his phone. The older twin was still quite cross never having met a man who so plainly turned him down. With a angry sigh and a sip of his drink he played on his phone ignoring the fan's who where overly excited to see him out in the open.

"So, how old are you?" Yukie asked Tetsu. Despite the younger males slightly timid nature he did try to socialize sometimes. "Sorry if that's to personal...to be honest Ayme is the social one" Yukie mumbled his face going even more red.

"Hmm, well if he wants to get his way with me then he's going to have to try to attract my attention a little harder, now isn't he? I don't play easy to get...that's kinda boring to me" Tetsu chuckled in response to Yukie's words about his brother. Honestly, if the Ayme thought he'd bow to his will just because he was toying sexually with his twin in the back seat, he had another thing coming for him. Demons were never that easy. "Not a problem" Tetsu smiled charmingly when Yukie thanked him and his smile didn't fade away as he considered the next couple of words. "If you'd like, I could help make this dish you have in mind. I've been told that I'm quite the good cook so I wouldn't mind lending you a hand" he spoke cheerfully.

A soft laugh slipped out of him at Yukie's question about his age and though the boy's red face was endearing and attractive at the same time, Tetsu kept his tone friendly if nothing else. "It's fine, you don't have to apologize. I'm 28 this year...quite the boring age but what can you do" he responded, lying about his age but keeping that face well out of his tone and expression. "Speaking of your twin, should not we go look for him. I understand he's mad but I don't want him getting into trouble while I can't protect him" he added a moment later.

"My, you don't look that old" Yukie admitted with a small laugh enjoying that Tetsu wasn't pressuring him to much to talk. "Ayme's at the food court sulking over some lemonade, most likely he's avoiding fans and taking time to cool down" Yukie added with a smile before gently taking the males hand. Yukie admired how kind Tetsu was toward him and within a few minutes had led him to where his twin was sitting. With a small wave to Ayme who huffed Yukie stood waiting with the handsome knight in shining armour.

With another sigh and shake of his head Ayme got up and walked over. "You two look cute...I'm honestly surprised Yukie likes you enough to touch you. He's often to shy to talk to anyone when away from me" Ayme explained not looking Tetsu in the eyes. "Look...about earlier. I'm sorry" Ayme mumbled the male a little shy apologizing to Tetsu, but fully meaning it once he had time to think and calm down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chuckling at the words that left his twin's lips, Haru pushed his way into his twin until he was hilted. It was only then that he stopped for the moment. While his twin claimed he could take a bit of roughness, Haru never truly liked being too rough with his brother. Call him soft hearted, but he preferred to bring his twin to taste heaven with somewhat gentle methods instead of the opposite. However, this was for Yukie and if he wanted it rough tonight, then who was Haru to argue against that. So with a hard kiss pressed down against his brother's lips in response to the one he had just recieved, Haru began to pull back out before slamming back in.

Grunting when Yukie roughly tugged his hair, Haru felt himself harden even more inside his sibling even as he flashed him a cocky grin. "Sure sure, if you think you can handle me then you can do whatever you want at the park". Hands lowering to firmly grasp hold of Yukie's hips, Haru made quick to answer his brother's request. He wasted no time in beginning to thrust roughly, sharply into his brother and the sound of flesh meeting flesh soon filled the room. "Let me hear you Yukie" Haru growled softly as he panted into his twin's ear as he slammed his hips against his brother's once more.

"I'll take that as a compliment" Tetsu chuckled in response to what Yukie had said about his age. My, if only they knew that he was well beyond 2,000 years old. They would probably lose their minds at the knowledge that they were beginning to dance with a creature straight out of the darkest of novels, fantasies and nightmares. That was whyTetsu would much rather keep his secret away from them. He could protect both these twins just fine without them ever knowing what he really was. There was no need for him to blabber his life story to these two little humans.

Smiling when Yukie took his hand and lead him along to where Ayme was said to be, Tetsu gently tangled his fingers with the younger twin and allowed himself to be pulled along. When his violet eyes landed on the wayward older twin, he huffed out a brief sigh of exasperation but didn't hesitate to stand calmly beside the younger male and wait. When Ayme did approach them, Tetsu couldn't help the chuckle that left his lips. "I tend to have a soothing effect on those around me so it isn't all that surprising that Yukie feels calm enough around me to touch me" he commented lighty. Blinking at the apology delivered seconds later, Tetsu sighed once more before reaching out with the hand not holding Yukie's and gently grasping Ayme's chin to make the idol look at him. "You have nothing to apologize for, Ayme. You were in your right to feel frustrated. All I ask is that you don't run from me again. It makes keeping you both safe rather challenging" he replied calmly.

"Okay..."Ayme whispered his face going red at the gentle touch from Tetsu. Taking Yukie's hand Ayme pulled his twin and Tetsu to a nice little store full of books and comfy chairs. "We can take some pictures here..." Ayme admitted knowing how much their fans desired any and all pictures of the two idols.

"We haven't posted being in a bookstore before" Yukie mumbled still holding Tetsu's hand as he tried not to wander off and explore the ocean of books. "We might be busy next week recording...and I'll be busy filming" Yukie admitted the younger twin starring in a cute high school drama.

"...Tetsu? When it comes down to it you need to choose who you will stay with for the day when we work" Ayme added taking a few pictures of Yukie who was red faced and shy from the pictures.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...