[GAME] Find out the yaoi.

JenovaVII

So the game is going be like this:

- The next person has to find out from what BL manga/anime/OVA/novel/drama CD the picture belongs to, as well as the name of the author/artist.

- In the case of solo illustrations that are independent and don't belong to any work, just the name of the author/artist is sufficient.

- Aside from answering, the next person will then choose an image of his/her choice and post it as well, for the following person to answer a post a new picture, and so on...

- When a picture of a well known series is going to be used, the poster may want to crop it and use only part of the image, to make it more difficult and fun.

- In the case of no one being able to guess correctly a certain picture after some time, the original poster may either give hints, or answer him/herself and post a new image.

Okay, then, let's get this started. (:

--

01.jpg?t=1312442817

• Like 11

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenovaVII

• GPelka

• Belita

• Rei

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Jenova.. but this image is too hard to recognize. Give us some hints or something :D

You should know I wouldn't put something that would be recognized right away, Matt. *smirk*

Well then,

I can say that it's one of my favorite yaoi mangas, so I mentioned it in the 'List your favourite BL Manga Here' thread.

The title is composed by Japanese and English words. I'll give the English one.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _

Pool

• Like 2

@ lotusflower

I have the name in the tip of my tongue but I can't quite grasp it so I think I need a hint. (:

• Like 2

@lotusflower

I like the way the character looks, I'm curious what manga it is from (I hoped Jenow will guess :p)

@ Rei

Hm, I'm sure I've read this one, or at least other works from the same mangaka before but I can't remember nor the title nor even the author/artist's name.

So frustrating, the triplets need hints... Rei, use the puppy eyes technique on Lotus! :D

• Like 1

@ Jenow

I know it's frustrating loool Kill some neurons Jenow :p You did that to me yesterday with Jigoku Meguri, so, how does it feel? :p

@ lotusflower

Give us some hints :D

• Like 1

Zaiaku wa Hada no ue ni by Naono Bohra

(yay, i did it!!!)

2qjccpx.jpg

24.html

I believe it's Gouin na Koibito {Enslave Lover} by Ishimaru Hiroko

Here is my question... and all the hint are in the pictures... ^^

ohana-to-chocolate-016.png

ohana-to-chocolate-072.png

• Like 1

Ohana To Chocolate by Fuwa Shinri xD~

Copyof053-054.jpg

:p

It's this manga... --;;;

I know this is from Ayumi Kasai artbook Kohjien...

Only yaoi manga she did is Otoko no Hanamichi... --;;;

I guess I go again?

Here you go... no hint this time... ^^;;;

be_thirsty_ch06_p196.png

be_thirsty_ch01_p001.jpg

• Like 1

Oh that one is killing me Jenow' date=' I know it sooo well... Damn me and my poor memory for names T_T[/quote']

Work full of nothing but pure crack.

Title composed by three words; the second word is the name of a fruit, and also part of the username of a person here in the forum.

Nezu, I know you can do it.