[Lone Digger & BlaqueCatt 2]

BlaqueCatt

"The sun will be setting soon," a female voice said. A young woman with dark olive skin, emerald green eyes, and long, wavy black hair was approaching a young man with pale skin, chocolate brown eyes, and messy dark brown hair. He was sitting in an alleyway with his back against a brick wall and his elbows resting on his knees. He lifted his head when she spoke, looking up at her. "It's almost time to head out." The young man nodded and got to his feet, stretching his arms above his head before shoving his hands into his jean pockets. He was wearing a dark purple sweatshirt, dark blue jeans, and black combat boots.

"Are the others ready?" he asked her, following behind her as she made her way deeper into the alley.

"They are," she responded, glancing back at him and giving him a small smile before facing forward again. She was wearing black jeans, black combat boots, and a green cameo t-shirt. There were two daggers strapped to a utility belt around her waist.

The pair walked until they reached a small group of three consisiting of one man and two women. "Are we heading out now?" the other man asked, an anxious expression on his face. He had pale skin, bright blue eyes, and short blonde hair with the bangs swept to the right. There was a rifle slung across his back, which contrasted greatly with his nervous, boyish demeanor.

"Relax, Collin," one of the women said, rolling her eyes. She had pale skin dotted with light brown freckles, short, spiky red hair, and moss green eyes. She was wearing a black tanktop with dark blue jeans and brown work boots, and despite the fact that she was a foot shorter than Collin, he seemed intimidated by her. "We'll be fine." She too had a utility belt around her waist, but instead of daggers there were two hypodermic needles attached, each filled to the brim with a dark red liquid.

"You're scaring him again, Charlie," the woman next to her chided. She had dark skin, short black hair cut into a bob, and dark brown eyes. She was wearing a tan t-shirt, dark gray jeans, and black combat boots. She also had a black pistol at her right hip.

"Whaaaat? I'm not scaring him, Becca! Isn't that right, Collin?" Charlie threw an arm around Collin's shoulder, causing him to tense up. The woman with long black hair sighed heavily, looking at the brunette man for help. He shrugged and smiled sheepishly at her. She huffed in exasperation before turning back to the others.

"Listen up!" she snapped, causing them all to look at her. "It's almost time, we need to focus." She directed a glare at Charlie, who shrank back slightly with a mumbled, "Sorry, Ava." Ava nodded, accepting her apology, and continued. "The vampire nest is in the abandoned warehouse down the street. Once night falls, we're heading in. Val and I will take the lead. Charlie will bring up the rear, and Collin and Becca will flank us. Okay?" The rest of the group nodded. "Oh! That reminds me." Ava brushed past Becca and picked up a backpack from the ground. She opened it and pulled out a machete, handing it over to Val. "You'll be needing this." Val took the machete from her and swung it a few times, testing the weight and the grip.

"Nice. Thanks for fixing it for me," he replied, giving Ava a grateful smile.

"No problem. I still can't believe the blade fell off when you decapitated that ghoul. You need to take better care of it!" Val looked to the side and rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"I'll take better care of this one," he promised.

"Th-the sun's set," Collin stammered, gaining their attention. Ava looked at them all before leading the way out of the alley. The others followed her, assuming the position she had described. Soon, they were approaching the vampire nest, silent and cautious.

• Saga locked this topic
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlaqueCatt

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic