• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• maya222

• kamiyaemi2

• rui_inwonderland

• cantyunot

- - - Updated - - -

omg o.o where is the link ? I have been waiting a long time....

you GO buy it yourself instead of keep asking like an impatient fuck. Be someone sourceful for the rest of us here

OMG rui_inwonderland!! Calm downnnnn, what's with youu??

maya222 can do whatever he/she wants!!

It's his/her own problem if he/she wants to buy it or not, he/she only wants to hear this wonderful cd drama, like we all want!! :Sulky: yoyo4

OMG rui_inwonderland!! Calm downnnnn, what's with youu??

maya222 can do whatever he/she wants!!

It's his/her own problem if he/she wants to buy it or not, he/she only wants to hear this wonderful cd drama, like we all want!! :Sulky: yoyo4

The drama cd just released few days ago and she/he/it said waiting for too long...??? Like how long? 2 years? Does she/he/it ever think that the shipping duration took a week and even more than a month to ship overseas? She/he/it should use her/his/it mind sometimes, try buy the cd herself/himself/itself to understand the experience of buying drama cd when you live outside of Japan. Be understanding and not exaggerating

Calm down, you misunderstood what they said. They meant they were waiting a long time for it to be released. Thats why they said they waited too long? They probably didnt know it came out a few days ago. Why are you trying to attack other people on a request thread just because they "waited too long"? Its not necessary to jump to random conclusions on someones comment when it wasnt even harmful or a complaint.

I'm misunderstood. I have not been waiting since the drama cd was released. I expect drama cd to go out long. sorry for my bad english.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...