Why Can't I Download anything here ?!

Banana-chan

Hello my Problem is everytime i try to Download a bl Drama CD it doesnt work :(

I use a iPad and when I try to download something I have to transport it to somewhere for example Mega or drive but then I can't open the data there or be more precise it doesn't play the drama CD

Does anybody knows what I do wrong ( sorry for my bad English)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kvmatsu

• Key

• Banana-chan

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

So, you don't have problem downloading, but playing the downoaded file? Are you extracting correctly the archive (most drama CDs are in RAR or Zip format and need to be extracted before playing)? Or might be some problem with your device opening the format, are you getting an error?

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So when I downloaded something that the file looks like a zipper, I was confused on how to open it. While doing research, I downloaded an app called ZArchiver.(there could be better apps but I decided to use that one.) So when I upload the file onto there, I click it and extract it and put in the password they give us. That's how I did it. Sometimes I download other files(not even blcds) and it looks different and I still haven't found out how to open it. If thats your problem, then I'm 0 help. Hope that's not to confusing.