sksss Posted September 7, 2018 Posted September 7, 2018 Like this heartful story very much!!! Could you please post the spinoff episode in GDrive or other ways? So curious about the after story. Thank you!
kira0721 Posted September 20, 2018 Posted September 20, 2018 I do not know the Pasword What do you copy? please tell me
lolet Posted October 14, 2018 Posted October 14, 2018 I don't see the password when i click on the spoiler tab
Kn1 Posted October 14, 2018 Posted October 14, 2018 I can't unzip the file. What is the download process?
Dong_Saya_Dae Posted October 15, 2018 Posted October 15, 2018 I used the password but it tells me it's incorrect?
keiartemis Posted October 15, 2018 Posted October 15, 2018 password is not working can u pm me the password plzz~~ thank u~~
xkizunax Posted October 15, 2018 Posted October 15, 2018 I also have a problem that the pass is not working
Kyouya-1999 Posted October 15, 2018 Posted October 15, 2018 It also didn't show up for me , could you please pm it to me too . Thank you 😁
sorakokiri Posted October 16, 2018 Posted October 16, 2018 Hi, having the same prob. Tab doesn’t show me the password. I guess it’s my phone. Could you please pm me? Thanks so much 💕💕
haminyu Posted October 16, 2018 Posted October 16, 2018 Thank you for uploading and sharing! I'm having the same technical difficulties as everyone else. >
wtfman18 Posted October 16, 2018 Posted October 16, 2018 Thanka for uploading btw why the pasaword didn't show up?
lucakaguya Posted October 16, 2018 Posted October 16, 2018 i copied the password but when i paste it in it keeps saying error. i even tried typing it but nothing happened. is it because of my phone?
kai24 Posted October 16, 2018 Posted October 16, 2018 Hi, I downloaded but it shows "The file “[yaoiotaku.com] img0001 (119).jpeg” could not be opened because it is empty." there was no prompt for password also. Is the file corrupted? Appreciate if you could refresh the link! thank you!
cruciatus Posted October 16, 2018 Author Posted October 16, 2018 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Check your PM, I've sent you the password. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. @Dong_Saya_Dae Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please directly copy-paste the password under the spoiler tab. Make sure there's no extra space. If it still doesn't work, try on another device or update your unzipping software (like WinRar or 7zip).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now