Love Stage!! (Dragongirl26)

FriskyKittyKat69

"And Cut." The director said when he finished licking. "Alright lets go with that tho some of Izumi's lines were inprov." the director said.

Izumi blushed and covered his face with his hands he was a little turned on right now.

"Alright I want both of you to take your shirts of and get under the covers for the next morning. You both will wake up with a knocking on your door it will be the police wanting to talk to Ryo about his father."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FriskyKittyKat69

• Dragongirl26

Ryouma pulls back and looks at the director with a smile as he looks at Izumi, seeing he was turned on and laughs a little as he leans closer to Izumi, "I will take care of that later," he whisper in Izumi's ear with a smile. Ryouma looks at the director, nodding his head as he takes off his shirt, going under the blanket.

"Your a jerk turning me on and I hope so." Izumi whispered and got under the blankets and cuddled into Ryouma/Shun.

"Alright in 3....2.....1 action." The director said

Ryo was sleeping soundly until there was a knock on the door. Ryo woke up and looked at Shun then tried to go back to sleep

Ryouma laughs a little, "hey it isn't my fault you are so sensitive," he cuddles with Izumi.

Shun was sleeping with Ryo and then slowly opens his eyes as he groans, getting off his bed, "ugh... who is that," he walks to the door and opens it slowly as he scratches his stomach.

He looks at Ryo and closes the door before he opened it all the way. Shun blocked the door and glares at the door, "what do you want," he locks the door.

Shun groans a little and shakes his head, "I don't care who his father is, I am not going to let him affect my relationship with the only person that I love and you can tell that to his face for all I care."

"I am your father. Let me in right now Ryo!" the policeman said hitting the door again. "If you won't let me in I'll brake down the door." he said

Ryo laid in bed cared. "Shun they will just use me to get to my dad and he doesn't even care about me." He whispered

Shun looks over at Ryo and bites his bottom lip, "I will NOT let you take Ryo away from me," he keeps his body against the door."

Shun looks over at Ryo and blinks as he watches him fall over, biting his bottom lip, knowing once he got away from the door, his father was going to break into the door but runs over to Ryo and holds him, "I won't let anyone take you Ryo."

"I knew this wouldn't last." Ryo said looking at him with tears in his eyes. "Nothing good ever last for me."Ryo said he was hurting all over from last might and to show it he was shaking a little. "I don' think I will be able to stand up for a bit. I used everything I had to get in here." He said closing his eyes.

Shun looks at Ryo and then shakes his head, "Ryo.. just a little longer and I promise, I will get us out of this situation. I will not be away from you," he holds onto Ryo. Shun lays Ryo on the bed, "I will take care of this, don't worry," he kisses Ryo's cheek.

Ryo smiled at him. "Thanks." he whispered then lost his smiled. "Nothing good comes from me being here I hope you know. They are going to think that I am a spy or something. I'm not I promise I am just me." He whispered. "I never asked for any of this of who my dad is." He said hearing another bang on the door. knowing he was getting ready to bust it in

Shun sighs and shakes his head, "do you really think I care. I can be the most unlucky person and I will still want to be with you. That is how much I love you." Shun looks at the door and sighs a little as he stands in front of Ryo, "don't worry.. I will take care of this."

Ryo nodded and hid under the blanket.

Just then the door door busted down and his dad walked into the house. "How dare you not open the door when I ask you! How dare you use my team mates to rescue your friend. Do you even know who the hell your friend is. I want him now he is under arrest." he said

Shun watches Ryo and then takes a deep breath as he heard the door finally getting busted down. He looks at his father and crosses his arms, "what makes you think I should listen to you father?! I am not some little kid anymore." He looks at Ryo and shakes his head, "I don't care! You think I care?! All that matters to me is that he is my lover and I will NOT let you take him from me. You will have to get to him first," he blocks the bed as he glares at his father.

"He is using you to get info about the police. Then he will give it to his dad! That way his dad can evade the cops!" His father yelled. "I have to take him in now before he hurts or kills you. He is not your lover! He doesn't care about use only using you!"

Ryo was in bed shaking none of that was true he was trash he didn't even know his dads phone number. He knew where there base was around, but other than that he was use less.

Shun looks at his father, "your being a complete dumb ass, how would you know if he is using me?! All he want is love and it will be my job to make sure he gets it. Your just being paranoid and letting it get to your head," he crosses his arms. "I will NOT let you take him from me."

"And now the hell do you know that he isn't selling info huh!" His dad asked looking at his son. "You do know that this scum can ruin everything you wanted to do with life right?"

Ryo hid under the covers.

Shun clenches his fists as he walks closer to his dad, "I would have noticed if he was! Why are you being so stupid?! Ryo is my responsibility, not yours! Now screw off so I can spend time with my boyfriend."

"Then have him prove it. Have him tell us where is dad's base is located so we can bust him. Have him prove to me that he is worthy of you." he said wanting to slap his son from being so stupid.

Ryo didn't know what to do he was going to follow Shun's lead on all of this.

"Do you really think I care if he proves to me anything? It's not my fault your being stupid and not letting him explain himself. Instead you jump to conclusions like your typical self," Shun crosses his arms.

"I can come back with a warrant for his arrest if I have to!" he said glaring at his son.

Ryo took a deep breath. "I can tell you where my dad was hiding when I left him, but that is as far as my info goes." Ryo said