Jump to content

Castehate ✖ NATSUNO Yuzo [JP]


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you a lot for sharing :In love:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I seem to got it to work after a while if you have a macbook drag it onto the desktop not downloads folder since it seems big, then right click to open it with The unarchiver (which I downloaded ages ago) and then a password would pop up and pop [email protected] password in!

  • 1 month later...
Posted

UPDATE: Added volume 02 raws in the first post.

Posted

thank you so much for vol.2 ^^

Posted

I need to download Cruciatus please

i beg you:leaf9::leaf9:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

The link for volume 2 doesn't work anymore :Red_fox10:

 

*edit* But now I can see why after going through some posts on here ; A ;

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I can't open volume 2 , why 😭😭 I wanna read it so bad ! Please help me , the file won't open

  • 2 months later...
Posted

it seems the link for Volume 2 won't work :Sad:

Posted

I cant download volume 2 please help me 😭

  • 5 months later...
Posted

cant any humble soul pls translate this , im dyingggggg to understand what it means , cant find more than 5 chs anywhere online in eng......\:leaf7:onionn3

 

- - - Updated - - -

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE LINK IS GONE AWWWWWWW NO

Posted

none of these links r working senpai :leaf9:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus