• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cruciatus

• Mogumon01

• mezza02luna

• Noxct

for some reason im having trouble opening the file after download. ive had the same result on laptop and tablet. maybe the pw isnt working?

for some reason im having trouble opening the file after download. ive had the same result on laptop and tablet. maybe the pw isnt working?

I am having this same problem. I copied the password and I was able to down the file, but when I try to open the images I just get an error message. I do not even get a prompt to input a password. I am sorry but can someone walk me through this? I am really sorry for the inconvenience; I have a windows 10 OS.

**Update** I got it to work. Supposedly windows 10 cannot open password encrypted files or something so I had to download 7-zip to extract the files, but I got it to work!

Maybe try updating your unzipping software. I use the latest version of WinRar. Or you can try 7zip like

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Directly copy-paste the password, make sure there are no extra spaces. If it still doesn't work then try unzipping on another device.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...