Pleasurable Business 1x1 +18 PRIVATE w/-Hideki-

azuneko

There was relieve streaming through him when he heard that the other had not paid close attention to Miro and what the other had said about Aaron as it had not been exactly flattering. He didn’t know what the other had heard though so he was hesitant to believe that he had not caught onto some of the stuff that had been said. A smile was to see on the CEO’s face when Nara expressed that he felt jealous about how easily Miro had touched him like that. “No need to be.” He told him. “It’s not like I’d appreciate him touching me, he just does it because he is an impudent idiot who doesn’t know boundaries.” Harlow stated because the other had not spoken highly about him as well. “And I would like it much better to be touched by you than him anyway.” He added with a wink.

The researcher decided that he wanted to be brought up into the guest room so the blue haired man did so. He led him upstairs into the room quickly showing him where he could put his stuff before he left the man in the room closing the door behind himself. When he walked downstairs again on his way to the bathroom he realised that he had left the brunette man without anything to eat even though they had just gotten home from work. Hence he didn’t walk into the bathroom but into the kitchen first, ignoring the erection in his pants for some more minutes as he was searching for something in the fridge. There was not much there and he would have to make something if he wanted to give the other male something decent to eat but for now some yoghurt Miro had bought had to do it. It was still better than nothing and he’d just tell him that he would make them actual dinner after having had his shower.

So he walked up the stairs again to give Nara Miroslav’s yoghurt but not only had the scent gotten much more prominent than before though he had deemed it impossible, he could hear some muffled down noises through the door too. He paused for a moment in front of the door hesitating to enter asking himself whether the man was pleasuring himself now and his guess got confirmed right away. Aaron’s eyes widened, he let the yoghurt fall out of his hand to the ground, the pupils changing even more than they already had changed, more blood shooting down into his throbbing dick that was twitching like crazy in its confinements when he heard the researchers husky, aroused voice moaning Harlow’s given name in pleasure, calling out how badly he wanted him. It was as if the alpha had caught fire and he felt the instant urge to barge in there and take him, give him the cock he was pleading and calling for, making him go crazy from the pleasure of having his tight hole ravaged. And had he been anyone else the CEO would have done it. He would have followed his lust, his instinct, his cravings and he would have pounded the other’s hole real good but now he was battling himself over this. His hands and fingernails were clawing into the door frame leaving streaks in the wood and his fingertips bleeding. Everything within him screamed that it wanted this man. That he wanted to do him, to take him, to claim him but he fought against it with what of his senses were left. Nara was different. He was unlike anyone he had ever met before and Harlow would have liked to get to know him just as much as he also desired the man he felt attracted to. And he also didn’t want that the other thought that he had offered him to accompany him to his house to exploit him, to take advantage of him and to fuck him at the first opportunity he would get.

The longer he stood in front of that door he could not bring himself to leave still fighting against himself and his instincts to not enter that room, the harder it got. His cock was aching badly, a heated, rock hard pulsating rod that needed stimulation or he felt like he would die from going insane. The fact that Nara was only one door away from him touching himself whilst thinking about the CEO moaning his name didn’t make it any easier as it only turned him on more. His fingers were digging deeper inside of the wood and they left large scratches there before he let go of the door frame sliding down the wall next to the door. He couldn’t bear not touching himself for only another second.

Aarons hand was opening his pants and he pulled them down enough for his thick cock to spring free, the air feeling cold against the throbbing heat of his erection. He took his thumb and rubbed it over the glans, shoving the thumb under the foreskin letting it circle around it. Harlow teased himself pressing onto the slit before pulling on his foreskin and letting go of it again. Then he got a tight grip of the throbbing thing and he ran his hand over the complete length starting to stroke himself but much more sensually than he had done it the day before where he had been angry. The blue haired felt the pulsating, thick veins of his heated cock the tighter the grip got and the faster he was stroking his dick, the heavier his breath got and the faster his heart was racing. Aaron was panting hard in front of that door, his eyes half closed while he was getting himself off. His dick was dripping large amounts of pre-cum that were getting his member all slippery, making the skin glister and the veins sticking out more. The man’s strokes were getting much more smoothly and he came to a halt in the movement rubbing his hand over the tip of his cock making him bite his bottom lip to not let out a moan.

Harlow’s face was twisted in pleasure, he was literally drooling and thrusting his hips hard into his hand while he was fantasising about how Nara was touching himself in the other room. Playing out on his mind how the man was pleasuring himself and playing with his body. Thinking about whether he was toying his hole while wishing it was Aaron’s dick. Thinking about Nara and thinking about scenarious that might have happened had he decided to enter the room was making him go even wilder, not to mention the pheromones and the other man’s muffled down pleasured noises he could hear through the door. His hand was jerking himself frantically, using just the right amount of pressure. Harlow felt as if he would vanish due to his lust and his need to orgasm that was incredibly prevalent. It didn’t feel the same as when he usually masturbated. It was much more intense and the pheromones were increasing the pleasure he felt too.

The man was slightly sweating and his complete body was feeling as if he was burning. When he realised he was close to climax he rubbed over the head of his cock another time before he continued to stroke himself and to penetrate his own hand As Aaron felt his muscles constricting he was bucking up into his hand, shooting his load while thinking about cumming inside of Nara who was only a thin door away from getting relieve himself. He bit down on his lip so hard that it was starting to bleed as well but no loud sound had been escaping him when he had cum.

His hand was covered in cum and pre-cum and there was a drop on his pants too. Aaron was breathing heavily, and he leaned his head back onto the wall he was sitting in front. “Fuck.” He hissed whispering pushing the back of his head onto that wall he was sitting on, staring at the bursted yoghurt pot that had silently spilled its containment all over the floor when Harlow had dropped it. Though he had made a mess and there was cum dripping down onto the ground from the tip of his still semi-erect greedy dick that was starting to get rock solid again as he smelled the strong pheromones from the room he didn’t make an attempt to stand up. Somehow the CEO regretted not having gone inside the room and given the man what he had wished for and what Aaron had wanted and craved to do as well. On the other hand he was proud and glad that he had resisted the temptation and had handled it otherwise and he leaned his head back asking himself when and if the other had cum as well the mere idea already being a turn on to him.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• -Hideki-

Nara kept at it; vigorously stroking his erection and fingering himself. It was frustrating since his fingers couldn't reach the places he wanted to be touched the most. He was sure if it had been Aaron's fingers and not his own they would have reached the area and more. He could only call out his name in the hopes that he wasn't heard even a little. He had assumed he locked the door so he was safe. Though that wasn't true at all. As his hips began rocking with his movements, the odd sound of something hitting the floor caused him to stop. He sat up and looked around him worried he might have broken something within the room.

His gaze darts around not seeing anything upon the floor but something did catch his attention. He could swear someone was standing outside the door. However no one knocked or called out to him. He wonders if it was the man that was here before.'Did he forget something...? Does he think Aaron is in here because I was saying his name....?' the thought crossed his mind as it would make sense. If caught in such a vulgar act anyone would drop whatever they were doing. Ignoring it after a moment as it seemed whoever it was wasn't making an attempt to call him or enter the room. Nara started back up with his double attack to pleasure himself. However it was a pointless effort. Since he couldn't reach his pleasure spot, he asn't able to cum.

Giving up in frustration after what felt like forever; he was planning to just sleep. His sank into the sheets kind of glad he wasn't able to cum. If he had Nara was sure it would be almost impossible to explain it to Aaron. "Sure he could have blamed it on his heat but that felt wrong. Despite being completely overwhelmed by his own pheromones; Yoshi was still aware of his surroundings. Thus it would be a terrible lie to make up some excuse for why he would have soiled the man's sheets with his bodily fluids. He could only be content with his unreachable his pleasure spot was from his own fingers.

As he laid in the bed his eyes began to drift around the room a little. His attention was drawn towards the door. He stared at it as he suddenly began hearing a strange sound. Getting up from the bed and making his way over quietly he wonders what he was hearing. It sounded like a ghost in which he'd definitely not sleep if that were the case. Much to his surprise as he quietly opened the door a bit he could see Aaron cumming just as he laid his eyes on him. He stayed silent for a bit before letting out a bit of a chuckle. "We must be complete idiot if anyone was to see us like this." he said leaning on the door so he wouldn't fall over. "Sir, um.... Aaron why don't you come into the room. You don't have to worry I have this. So no matter what it means we can still keep everything normal between us afterwards." he said pointing to the collar on his neck.

Many omegas wore them to prevent being marked by unknown or unwanted alphas at random or during their heat. Nara only wore his when he was in heat. He could wear it everyday but he was good at defending himself so he found it unnecessary. He look at him as he held a hand out to him. This was probably something very stupid but he was more outspoken during his heat. Saying the things he deeply desired. This wouldn't be the same Nara five days from now. Its was definitely a rarity to see. Deep down, Nara felt like this was all the fault of his pheromones. If he wasn't here then Aaron wouldn't be suffering with a boner he probably doesn't want to have right now.

Aaron was just stuffing his cock back into his boxers and closed his pants although his dick was hard again when he suddenly heard a chuckle behind him. He instantly turned around his horny blue eyes seeing Nara standing in the door looking down on him as he sat there on the floor. In that moment the CEO didn’t care that his employee had caught him jerking off and cumming in front of the door where the other had masturbated behind too, his eyes were filled with lust and desire and they moved right towards the bared erection of the brunette man who had apparently not put back on his trousers. Harlow licked his lips as he was eye to eye with the other’s delicious cock and he was certain that he wouldn’t be able to control himself and hold himself back for much longer.

When the cute guy spoke though Aaron’s eyes moved up towards his face, grinning as the man stated that anyone who’d have seen them like that would have thought they were idiots. “Probably. And maybe we are in a sense.” He agreed and the grin on his face turned lewd and his eyes flashed up when Nara was inviting him into the guest room even calling the man by his name now. “It was already a pain to not barge in and take you when you moaned my name and called out how badly you wanted me but I restrained myself because I didn’t want you to think that I was exploiting you or would have made the offer to get into your pants because I genuinely wanted to help you and to spend time together with you too.” The man explained, his eyes consuming the other completely. “But I am just a man too and I surely can’t refuse the offer if you directly ask me to enter your room because as I said after the kiss I gave you, I am attracted to you on a physical and a personal level.” Aaron admitted as he took the other man’s reached out hand with his left hand because the other one was stained.

As soon as he stood his eyes went to the collar the omega had pointed out. It was nothing new to Aaron and most omegas he had slept with had worn this on their own account. However there had been those refusing to even when Aaron had asked them to better put it on. One of the guys he had had ton of his few intense but short relationships with had actually provoked being marked by the man and it had happened how the omega man had planned. When Harlow had asked him why he had actively led it to that outcome he had said because he loved him, he was the right one and they’d stay together anyway after only a month and he had wanted that mark. Three weeks later their ways had parted again and said omega had cursed the CEO for this though Aaron had told him that he could only blame himself for not being able to get going and feeling that much pleasure with anyone else ever again. From there on the man had not slept with omegas without that collar even though it was unfortunate that he couldn’t kiss and caress their necks then. In case he’d ever actually fall in love and the relationship was stable and long term he would consider to make this bond with that man consciously but definitely not before.

The boss of the company closed the distance between them until there was none remaining anymore. He inhaled that smell and it excited him further. “You’ll need that collar, the way you turn me on.” He breathed into the researcher’s ear heatedly before his hands firmly grabbed the other’s arse, squeezing it, pressing the brunette’s body onto his own as he was connecting their lips again. The kiss was wild, dominant, a little rough maybe but filled with passion nonetheless. As their tongues wrestled feverishly Aaron was grinding his crotch against the other’s feeling the man’s bared hard dick against his throbbing confined rod, making him hum into the kiss as it was setting his cock on fire.

Not letting go of the other he was walking together with him, leading into the direction of the bed whilst kissing the man. When they had arrived by the bed Harlow broke the kiss and let go of Nara’s arse, determinedly pushing the other onto the mattress, instantly towering over him. His hand reached for the other’s balls grabbing them and kneading them his lusty blue eyes gazing right into the omega’s brown ones. “Tell me how badly you want me again!” he demanded with a dirty, teasing smirk. He let the hand wander towards the other’s dick, taking it with a tight grip, letting it run up to the tip, where he was shoving his thumb under his foreskin teasing the glans. “How long have you been perving on me jerking my dick? Did you see how I came thinking of you behind that door?” he continued teasing the man, placing a kiss behind the other’s ear, tracing down to the man’s jaw where he had to come to a hold because the collar was not letting him on the man’s neck, so he was nibbling on the jaw for a moment, before he spoke again. “Weren’t you jealous because Miro touched my dick like that? Now is your opportunity! Grab it! Set it free from its prison!” he breathed into the man’s ear his voice filled with lust and desire, his dick pulsating as he rubbed the clothed cock up against the researcher while he relocated his hands to the omega’s shirt, unbuttoning it as he wanted the full display of the other man’s body, wanted to touch and stimulate him everywhere.

Nara looked at him as he was glad the other was being so considerate of him. To go through such lengths of restraint was impressive. If he was any other omega he could see himself taking off his collar and wanting to be marked by this person. However he still had some of his sanity in tact. At least for the moment. As Aaron took hold of his hand he knew there was no going back. Well there was no turning back the moment he opened the door and called out to him. This was it and he couldn't run from it. not as if he wanted to. His body growing hotter with every passing second. 'I want him.... he wants me... this just can't be because of my heat alone right...' he thought to himself hoping Aaron's words were true and not something fleeting.

As the other stood up, Nara could feel his heart begin to race. He wasn't sure what Aaron would do next but he had no issues taking the initiative if need be. The distance slowly became small until there was nothing left keeping them apart. His cheeks redden as Aaron took a whiff of his scent. "This collar is only temporary. That is if you truly meant what you just said. One day you might get the key for it." he said with a bit of a smile playing on his lips. He felt like he could still keep his guard up but only for a bit longer. He'd let it down so he could be held. Lucky for Nara, he wouldn't recall anything he was saying after his heat dies down. Unlucky for Aaron who would be stuck remembering it all. His gaze fixated on the pair of blue orbs looking at him. He gasps a bit as his arse was held within the other's grasp. His lips connected with Aaron's for yet a second time. This time he could feel the burning passion as their tongues intertwined with one another. His thoughts instantly melting away as he closed his eyes enjoying the sensation.

His feet slowly shuffled across the floor as they were moving towards the bed. He somehow managed to get there without tumbling over. He gave a small pout as the kiss was broken. He was about to say something but his balls were suddenly in Aaron's hands and he could only react to that. "I really want you to ravish me. Make a complete mess out of me. You say your attracted to me both personally and physically so show me just how much." he says as his gaze was fixated on the rock hard dick hidden behind the fabric of Aaron's pants. "I was pretty jealous but I was more upset watching you jerk off. All that delicious cum gone to waste. You should have knocked on the door at the very least." he said as he say up moving to undo the pants. He didn't hesitate to pull Aaron's dick free and then take the tip between his lips. Nara stared up at the other. "So which hole do you prefer to use first?"

His blood was boiling in his veins as he kept inhaling the smell of Nara’s pheromones and he felt like his dick would make his pants burst. It was difficult for him to focus on what the researcher said when his eyes were hooked on the man’s body and he was devouring him with his gaze. A crossover of a smile and smirk appeared on his face when he heard the other say that his collar was only temporary if Aaron really did mean what he said. And that one day the blue haired might get the key for it. “I meant what I said. So this might as well happen.” He said looking into the brown eyes, squeezing the other’s butt pressing him even closer. “But we won’t rush things. For now and for those times in the near future you’ll promise to keep it on and to not tear it off while we’re at it because of some impulse you’re having when we do it.” Aaron spoke and through the heated sound of his voice there was seriousness shining through but it soon was replaced with a seductive smirk. “Until then I can assure you that I can make you bathe in pleasure and make you feel as if you were levitating with this around your neck just as perfectly as without it.” Harlow assured him 100% confident.

When they were in bed and Aaron was towering over the other undressing him he heard the other say how much he wanted him again as demanded. His dick twitched screaming for attention in his pants when he heard the other say that he wanted to be ravished by him, that he wanted him to show him just how much attraction he felt. ‘Maybe he isn’t a virgin after all.’ Harlow thought at this as he had assumed from what the man had said and how coy he had acted that he had never done it before with anyone. That he had rather ran from every man, especially alpha men like him. But he guessed it was unusual for a virgin to want to be ravished, apparently wanting to be taken rather hardly. If this guy was a virgin he couldn’t just pound him like crazy and ravage his arsehole he’d only hurt him. Or had he trained and stretched his hole with larger things than his fingers? Things as large and thick as Aaron’s throbbing cock? So before they would come to that part he’d have to ask him about whether he had experience or not.

“I will. I’ll fuck your brains out and make you scream and bend in pleasure!” he said starting to place kisses at the other’s collar bones wandering further down, starting to lick over and then suck on his nipples, then pulling the nipple with his teeth, before licking and sucking again. While he listened to the other telling him that he had been jealous but that he felt even worse about Harlow jerking off and spilling his sperm the CEO was kissing down the other’s torso, grinning as he took up his head looking up into the other’s face. “No worries! There are plenty of my seeds left for you to drink and to fill you up with.” He assured him an incredibly dirty smirk forming on his face.

His eyes didn’t get any less hungry and greedy and his smirk not less dirty when he shifted because Nara was sitting up, reaching out for the hem of Aaron’s pants. Nara wasn’t any less horny or less greedy than Harlow though and he hastily undid the pants and pulled them down the pulsating erection of his boss springing free and into the researcher’s face. Now that his cock was bared to the other and he could see his employee’s aroused gaze on it he wanted to be stimulated and to fuck the other even more badly. He didn’t have to tell him to grab his cock another time though as the researcher seemed all too eager to get his dick. Not touching it with his hands but with his mouth instead. It was a pleasant surprise when he felt the lips of the man on the tip of his cock, as if he was kissing it, before the brunette took the tip into his mouth asking him which hole Aaron wanted to use first. The CEO’s hand instantly went to the back of the other’s head and he pushed the man’s head towards himself and thrust his hips forward that his whole length completely disappeared in the wet hot mouth of the other. “Suck me off first! You seemed so hungry for my cum and tasting my cock after all!” He answered his voice clearly aroused.

Nara found his ability not to drown yet incredible. By now he was sure he'd have lost his senses and been blabbering all sorts of nonsense. He often listened to the playback of himself from Izu since he never remembered the things he said during his heat. However he still held onto his reasoning. This shocked him but he wasn't sure if he'd remember everything that was happening once his heat subsided. He honestly hopes so. This would truly be a first for him and it would make him believe even more so that Aaron is his destined mate. It was all he could hope for in this very moment. Even if they weren't fated to be he could only hope the other wasn't just caught in the moment by his heat.

Ignoring his insecurities for the time being, Nara was enjoying all the attention he was receiving from Aaron. It was nice to know the other was interested in more than just his body. That alone was enough to get his heart race for more than the obvious reasons. His lips watering a little as he held the tip of Arron's rod in his mouth. He was curious as to which he'd pick. However his answer wasn't far away as he felt the throbbing cock thrust itself into his mouth. He almost gagged at the sudden rush but managed to compose himself. Nara had to be proud of himself at this moment. He had taken vocal lessons for years in the study to become a decent mate. He may have been a virgin but he was no fool. He studied the different types of alpha behavior through online videos and comments from omegas in blogs. He went as far as fingering himself every heat cycle to become someone loose enough. Though he never went as far as buying a dildo to help with such a thing. He wanted to be completely taken by his very first and only cock. He had no clue that Aaron's cock would actulaly have such an honor. He felt like dreams truly can come true even for himself.

His hips tremble and sway as he was sucking on the dick in his mouth. He felt as id he'd cum from just the stimulation of having his mouth fucked in such a wild way. Though this wasn't near enough to please him. It was just a small tease in his mind. 'I want more... give me more....' he thought as his gaze shifts upwards to see if he could see what expression Aaron was wearing. Nara was a bit worried the other might feel he was too skilled or too lewd to be a virgin. Though he was sure once Aaron took the plunge to attack his arse, he'd realize he wasn't making up stories. After all Nara had no reason to lie to the male. CEO or alpha, to him Aaron was just the man he had a crush on. Even if he used all those titles and such to find ways to hide his true feelings. This was Nara's own special way of fully conveying his feelings towards the alpha. By giving up his virgin hole to him.

It felt great to fuck the other’s tight throat, the way the man was sucking on his cock and was bobbing his head, too good actually that he could believe that he had never done this before. Back in high-school when Aaron had had his first fling with a beta who had been a virgin as well the blowjob had been horrible and he remembered hitting the guys head every time he had felt the other’s teeth on his cock what had been painful as fuck. Nara however seemed proficient enough at this. There were no teeth involved and he could enjoy it.

As he was slightly thrusting into the other’s mouth his body went hotter than it had before and he started to pant somewhat and pre-cum was oozing out of his dick and down the brunette male’s throat while the researcher was giving him head. It was a hot sight when he looked down and saw the cute and handsome man with his throbbing cock buried inside of his mouth and it turned him on more and in combination with the stimulation he received made a pleasured, heated growl escape him. He wasn’t trying to hold back his voice now that they were together, there was absolutely no reason to after all.

Aaron clearly realised how hard the other man was and how his dick was twitching and how Nara’s hips were trembling and swaying and it made a smirk appear on his pleasured and aroused looking face. “You sure love to suck cock don’t you?” he teased his voice husky as he was pushing deep into the other’s throat the tightness making sharp sparks of pleasure shooting through his body and he moaned, his fingers clawing into the researchers brown hair now as he was pressing the other’s face closer.

While he was penetrating the other’s mouth and throat and he was breathing heavily it felt difficult for him to control himself as his body got taken over by the pleasure it caused him, his expression twisted and lewd, his eyes full of lust, he got closer to the edge and aware that he couldn’t take that for long anymore until he would shoot his load into the man’s mouth as his muscles constricted.

A deep and low moan escaped him as he bucked up into his employees mouth “Yoshi, I’m cumming!” he warned him although the other was most certainly aware of that fact. “Swallow it all up.” Harlow’s voice sounded another time overtaken by pleasure, another heated moan following as he was throwing his head into his neck, his eyes were closing and he pressed the other’s face onto his crotch and ejaculated into the other’s wet mouth his sperm running down the man’s throat.

The boss pulled his cock out of the researcher’s mouth and his eyes opened again. His breathing was still heavy and his heart was racing and his body that was still mostly clothed had gotten a little sweaty. He leaned down to the researcher, took his chin to lift his head up as he kissed him. It was a lewd, messy kiss that tasted like cum but he was still letting his tongue circled around the other’s wildly and greedily.

“Let’s make you feel good as well.” He stated, pushed the other back onto the mattress then before he pulled the polo shirt he was wearing over his head throwing it somewhere baring his torso to the other. Aaron kissed the other’s neck while he was letting his hand run over his thighs. “Before I will you’ll have to answer me a question though.” The CEO stated. “Have you ever slept with a man before or were you toying your hole with something that’s bigger than just your fingers?” Aaron asked. “I’m not trying to embarrass you but I have to take a different approach if you are actually a virgin what I gathered from what you told me about yourself. If that’s the case I can’t just ravage your arse.” The man said a little clearer again now that he had cum twice although the pheromones still affected him.

Nara was still very in-tuned with his movements. He was able to make Aaron feel good with his blowjob and that alone was enough to make him happy. However he worried his lack in the other department might turn the other off. So far things were in his favor even if only due to his intoxicating pheromones. His gaze shifts up towards the other as he made a comment that slightly ticked him off. 'Don't insult me...' he thought as he wanted to say it but was focused on pleasuring the alpha.

Nara's kept his technique to a level above and beyond just as Aaron said he was close. He prepared himself to get a mouth full of cum. As he relaxed his throat just in time with the hot seed that flowed down it. His cheek redden with a bit of embarrassment. As much as he begged for this; it was much different than what he had read. The scent and taste were making him feel a bit dizzy. He wonders if this is how alphas or betas felt when inhaling the scent of omegas. He could see why some disliked omegas in heat if this was he sensational high that came with it.

In the back of his mind he planned to scold Aaron a bit for the comment he made before. Though his lips were instantly captured once more by the male. He found it shocking he was being kissed just after gulping down Aaron's cum. What surprised him more was that it was an intense kiss with tongue. The shock remained on his face until he was pushed back into the sheets. He stares up at him as he listened to what he wanted to ask of him. "Oh well lets get one thing correct. I have never sucked anyone off before. Maybe the occasional lollipop or ice pop but nothing more. You're the first and only cock I plan to take. That also goes for here." he said using his left hand to spread his ass cheeks a bit. "Only my fingers have ever crossed the line. I wanted to be experienced without risking losing my virginity before I was ready. You have no idea how hard I've worked to get to this point. So if you truly wish to be the man of my dreams you better not find this a turn off. I know it might sound extremely girly but its how I felt until now." he said blushing as he smiled at Aaron. "I really hope we can become a couple after this or I fear I'll never be able to have sex for the rest of my life." he says. Nara was serious in his pursuit on having only one partner for the rest of his life even if they weren't bonded. If for some unforeseen reason he couldn't be together with Arron he would never allow himself to sleep with anyone else from this point onward. His dedication was unreal.

It didn’t escaped him how shocked the researcher was when he had kissed him after he had swallowed down his cum and it made him raise an eyebrow grinning at him. “What is it? Did you just see a ghost?” he teased the man finding it funny how he looked at him as if he had just done something unspeakable, something that was absurd, something that the other just couldn’t believe and found shocking. “Did you think I would not kiss you anymore after that?” he asked and somehow he now seemed like a virgin to him again. Although he was finding it hilarious on the one hand he actually would have liked to know what the other was thinking about him and that now on the other hand, whether the man was being disgusted by him or not.

When he had asked him whether he was indeed a virgin or not he had not expected to find out that he had apparently offended the other and he had also not expected the man to tell him that he intended for Aaron to be the only he’d ever suck off or have sex with. It sounded as unrealistic as flattering to the CEO who had lived a rather promiscuous life until recently and who wasn’t even certain if he would be able to tame his instinct down when in heat and to be faithful to one man. It amused him however how the other who seemed to have gotten irritated by Harlow’s dirty talking told him how the only thing he had ever sucked on had been ice pops and lollipops before even though the man had never asked Nara about whether he had given a guy head before or not so the mere idea that the blue haired could think he had pleasured someone else before must have really bugged the man. “It’s odd to envy a lollipop or an ice pop but they must have melted away in your mouth.” He teased him again but when the other was slightly spreading his arse-cheeks his eyes darted towards the man’s rosy hole immediately and he felt how his crotch was heating up and his dick was tingling again, his mouth watering as he took in the sight.

But when the other continued to speak that seriously he forced to turn his eyes to the other man’s face as he listened to what he was saying and his expression got a little strained as he thought about what the man told him. “I can imagine that it’s been hard for you to restrain yourself and to suppress your sexual urges but the question is why did you feel like you wanted or needed to do that in the first place?” he was interested, being genuinely curious.

He then sighed when the other said that if he wanted to be the man of his dreams he should not find his virginity and the wish to only ever sleep with one person a turn off and the other said that Aaron might find this girly but that it was how he felt.

“I don’t find this a turn off Yoshi!” he told him. “Absolutely not.” The alpha said. “I don’t understand it but I don’t understand a lot of things about you and you behaving so differently. However being different than other people was what made me that interested in getting to know you in the first place, what drew me to you and fascinated me.” The boss explained. “And I still would like to get to know you.” He clearly said and took in a deep breath. “And I am not opposed to establishing a relationship with you, not at all. But I would like to know why you feel that opposed to sleeping with more than one person in your life that you would keep abstinent your entire life if it wouldn’t work out with one person? Is that against your values or moral code somehow?” he asked and ran his hand through his hair. “Because if so does that moral code apply for the man who you would want to pursue a relationship with as well?” Aaron wanted to know. “Since I am definitely not a saint! And I have screwed many guys some of whose names I didn’t even know and I have never successfully built a solid long term relationship before.” The man said and it felt hard to breath for him because he didn’t want the other to dislike him, to be grossed out or disappointed hearing that, thinking he was just one of those alpha men but hearing what the brunette had said he felt like the man needed to know this because it would end up badly if the other were to condemn Aaron for how he had lived his life. “So I am asking you, am I turn off for you then?”

Nara shook his head no in response to the kiss. "I just didn't think you'd be so bold. I expected to be told to rinse my mouth out before hand. Its not disgusting or anything. Just a bit surprising and a little endearing. I can say it made me happy to be kissed by you." he said with a smile. His gaze lowered a bit as he was sure expressing his feeling in such a way might truly be a put off to some but he was once again thrown through a loop having Aaron say he didn't mind. This guy was beyond his wildest dreams and so much more.

"I know its odd; holding myself back for such a reason. However I've watched countless omegas put themselves down when they find their destined pair or mate. They feel like trash and filthy giving their used selves to the person who they want to spend the rest of their lives with. So growing up I told myself no matter how hard or difficult it may be I would avoid doing anything outside masturbation until I found my mate. Almost like the ultimate proposal gift on one's wedding night kind of thing." he said with a blush on his cheeks. It was a little embarrassing putting it that way but it made some sense. Most strict virgins waited until marriage for their first time so in a sense that's kind of what Nara was doing.

His eyes widen a little as he listened to Aaron;s side of this. He had no clue his reasoning for being a virgin till now would cause the other to worry. However he could clearly see how it would affect him. "Please don't put yourself down. I knew all along I would never find someone who was as pure as myself. I even found it hard at times and thought my idea of saving my first time was ridiculous. Even managing to last this long was a miracle in itself. I assure you I don't see you in any other light than I have always looked at you. The strong and proud CEO of the company I work at. The man who caught my eye and makes my heart race. The man who kissed me and swept me off my feet without much effort. Aaron, I really like you. I won't find you disgusting and I don't expect you to change how you are just because of me. Alpha or not I like you for you. Flaws and all. After all even I know I am not entirely perfect or as pure as I make myself sound." he said softly as he leans up to kiss him.

"We both can take time to learn about one another. I would actually really like that a lot. I am sure in time we will argue, cry, laugh and smile together about so many different things. I look forward to learning more about you Aaron Harlow."

He was relieved when the other spoke and told him the reason for his abstinence and why he had wanted to give himself only to one guy as it was not ideological or came from some strict morale code. As he listened to the researcher telling him that he had heard of many omega’s who had regretted having had a lot of sex before they found the one they wanted to be with and them feeling filthy, and that he had never wanted to feel like this too and hence had forbidden himself to do anything but to masturbate until he found a fitting mate, that he saw it as giving a gift to that one special man and Aaron couldn’t help himself but to find that cute as well as naively romantic. He truly had never met a person like him before in his life, this man really was different and it made Harlow smile at him. “That’s sweet. You seem to be a hopeless romantic huh?”The CEO said teasing the other a little, leaning over, kissing his cheek and then slightly biting down his earlobe. “But you do know that having more than one sexual relationship in your life and being a slut like those guys who have had those regrets is a major different do you? There is something between those extremes.” The man told him grinning at the other.

Aaron himself had never seen himself as filthy or as impure somehow. Those ideas had never once occurred to him and they still didn’t. He also didn’t regret how he had lived his life and the sex he had had. Then again he was an alpha and a top his mindset as well as the way he was seen differed from omegas and bottoms. So having the other say that he had known all along he wouldn’t find someone as pour as himself was odd terminology to him but he didn’t mind as the other assured him that he didn’t judge him, that it wasn’t a problem for him and that nothing about the way he viewed him had changed. “I like you too Yoshi.” He said letting his hand caress the other’s cheek as his blue gaze looked into the other man’s brown eyes.

The man smiled again when the other said that they could take their time learning about each other and that he looked forward to learning more about him. “So do I. You are a true mystery to me and I am ambitious to figure it out.” He stated chuckling before he leaned over and pulled the other into a deep but gentle kiss. “But for now, let’s explore where your sweet spots are and how to make you drown in pleasure.” He whispered into the man’s ear, his hand sliding up Nara’s thigh, spreading his legs open some more, before he shifted and got his face close to the other’s arse. Playfully he gave it a slap, then caressing the skin with his hand, squeezing and feeling the arse-cheeks, spreading them open getting a full view of the tempting virgin hole of the researcher that already looked incredibly tight what excited Aaron. He rubbed his index finger over the hole, bending down and bringing his tongue towards it, licking over it, sucking and then licking again before he used his hands for help, spreading the hole open to insert his tongue. Shoving his tongue inside the brunette’s tight hole as deep as he could, letting it move in there.

After he had done that for a while he pulled out and looked up into the other’s eyes. “How does that feel? Do you like it?” he asked for feedback, getting onto it again. “Can you relax while I do that?” the CEO wanted to know ready to communicate with the other a lot and to be careful with him, especially if he was to insert his cock. The man had said he had only inserted fingers in there and Harlow’s cock was certainly much larger and thicker than fingers. Plus, it was entirely different for the other to toy his arse by himself, where he knew what he was doing and that he was doing it and his body relaxed more easily than having Aaron toy with his arsehole.

Nara was silent for a moment. He had no idea things were going to get seriously embarrassing for him in only just a short while. It was already a bit embarrassing since he had exposed his secret that even his best friend Inu knew very little about. He had truly felt he could trust in the words spoken by the CEO.

His cheeks flush a bit as the other whispered in his ears. Being slightly sensitive there he couldn't help but want to cover them. However he managed not to as he watched the other starting to explore his body. He Knew Aaron would be gentle with him to start since he could tell he wasn't lost to his pheromones. This meant something to him in a whole other way. He would be able to both enjoy and remember his first time with the man he likes so much. This made his heart skip a beat though what truly got his heart pumping was the sudden sensation of Aaron's tongue.

Nara flinched as he felt a mix between the moist tongue and slender fingers. It was causing him to moan a bit while gripping the bed sheets. This felt entirely different from when he masturbates on his own. Biting his lip a bit, Nara did his best to hold his voice back. Somehow he had it in his head that it might turn the other off. Though despite trying his best it wasn't as easy as he had thought. His soft moans passing by the small gaps in his so-called barrier.

His breathing hitched as his pheromones started to fill the room more than before. "Feels so good..." he moans out just as he glanced down at Aaron. "I can say this is definitely something new. I don't dislike it." he says softly as he nods his head faintly. He was sure he could relax so long as he kept his mind focused solely on the pleasurable feeling that flowed through his body. Nara was doing well not to cum too quickly though his body was dripping with excitement.

There were soft moans coming from the researcher between heavy breathing while Aaron was rimming him, moving his tongue inside the other man’s hole and it was clear to him that the man was trying to hold back his noises as those moans were tamed and muffled down. The blue haired paused what he was doing for a moment. “Don’t hold back your cute voice.” He told him. “I want to hear your pleasured noises; it’s erotic!” the boss of the company let him know hoping he wouldn’t restrain himself anymore and would truly let go and just enjoy himself, indulge in what he was made to feel.

Toying the cute little virgin hole and seeing Nara’s expression and hearing his moans heated him up again too and his dick was growing and getting hard again, twitching and he brought down one of his hands to stoke himself while he was giving the brunette a rimjob. Hearing the man express or rather moan out how good it felt only excited him more and he was continuing to penetrate and to stimulate his employees anus with his tongue until the other man finally relaxed.

He got his tongue and face away from the man’s arse and sat up reaching for the bedside cabinet to fetch a bottle full of lubricant from there. The bedside cabinet was full with stuff like that because he usually fucked the men he hooked up with in the guest room to not stain his own room. That he offered the guestroom to a guest, like he had done to Nara was pretty seldom the case, it usually was much more a fuck room. Shifting again, getting back to the other he got the lube onto his hand smearing it onto the hole, then entering three of his fingers shoving them inside as deep as they got to apply the lube inside too. He was bathing the virgin in the lubricant he had and applying some onto his dick as well before he moved closer between the brunette’s legs.

His blue eyes locked with the brown one’s and he smiled at him. “I’m going to put it in now. I’ll go slow. If it hurts, you feel uncomfortable or want me to stop say so. For the unlikely case that your pheromones have driven me nuts, kick me away from you, I should stop then as well.” the alpha man told him. The man rubbed his cock over the rosy entrance, his mouth watering, sparks running through him as he looked at it, the impatience growing as he was prodding the hole before he started to put his dick inside. Only getting the tip in was sending an intense spark through him due to the incredible tightness and although he had prepared him and loosened him up, made him relax and had used all the lube it wasn’t that smoothly entered especially since Harlow didn’t want to thrust into him completely at the beginning.

When his whole hot, pulsating length was finally buried inside of the man he was letting the other’s body adjust to it. “How does it feel having my cock inside you Yoshi?” he wanted to know. “I’m going to move now!” Aaron said and he slowly and carefully started to thrust his hips his dick sliding out and in again brushing against the other’s prostate. He went slightly harder and deeper during the next thrust, the tip of his cock hitting against the prostate for real that time his blue eyes glued onto the other’s face and expression to see if he was feeling good and enjoying it or if he was in pain.

Nara glanced down at Aaron when he suddenly stopped what he was doing. It was like pressing pause on his body and it wasn't enjoyable at all. Though he couldn't help but smile faintly at the other's words. He actually wanted to hear his voice. Although, Nara wouldn't define his voice as cute; he was fine with allowing the CEO to hear it if he wanted to.

His mind was melting more and more with each passing second. Whether it was his moans or his pheromones, the room was filled with it. It was an inescapable factor now. Something even Nara himself couldn't deny. His body was relaxed and his entrance slowly stretching with the passing moment. As he laid there he noticed Aaron had completely stopped his assault on his arse. His hips swayed a bit feeling a bit lonely down there. Though his wait wasn't long. Nara shivers at the sudden chill from the lube Aaron was applying. He watched him in almost a daze look on his face. He bit his lip lightly as he felt the other touching his prostate. It send waves of pleasure throughout his entire body.

"Alright I am ready for you. I thank you for the sentiment but I doubt I would tell you to stop or kick you away at this point. I truly look forward to this. Show me that level of experience you have that I don't." he said teasing him just a bit. Nara expected pain as Aaron's cock slowly began penetrating him. His mind went numb for a split second as he felt the tip inside. He held an expression of pain but it only lasted until the other was completely inside. He was kind of glad Aaron hadn't instantly began moving once inside. It gave him a chance to get use to the throbbing cock inside of him. It felt so strange but he couldn't describe the feeling. "I feel... full... if that makes any sense. Its definitely a strange warming sensation." he mumbled as he noticed the next part to all of this was about to follow.

The moment he felt Aaron's dick press against his prostate he flinched and gasps. It as truly a different feeling to having fingers or even Aaron's tongue toughing it. He glanced down feeling as if this was going to send him through the roof. Just before he could utter anything else, Aaron's movements being to increase in speed and his thrust becoming a bit harder. Gripping the sheets at first he moaned out a bit strained as he was still adjusting to this. "Aaron...." he gasps out softly looking at him.

Aaron laughed when the brunette man used the term ‘full’ to describe how he felt with his throbbing rod inside of him. “I think it makes sense.” The CEO was amused and he could only try to imagine that the man’s insides must really feel filled out with his dick inside that was so strongly and tightly gripped by the other’s muscle.

When he was starting to increase his thrusts, aiming them right at the other’s prostate, hitting it harder he heard the other moan out and claw into the bed sheets. He kept at that speed not going faster or harder until the other had been able to adjust to this although it was getting increasingly more difficult to hold himself back as he got more and more turned on by seeing the other’s erotic and pleasured expression, hearing him moan and seeing him clawing into the sheets. Not to mention how strong the pheromones were getting now, his dick growing and getting even harder inside of the other, throbbing like crazy making Harlow want to move faster, to increase the pleasure he himself got to feel, to be stimulated by that tight hole that was choking his cock more.

Hearing his name being gasped out was setting him on fire even more. “Yoshi.” He whispered to the other, his blue eyes still locked with the brown ones keeping eye contact. The alpha almost couldn’t bare it anymore and he went faster and a little harder enabling him to finally feel the pleasure shoot through his body like electricity and he wanted to feel this more intensely, he wanted to have his mind clouded by it but he would not go much faster or rougher than that for the first time as he didn’t want to hurt the researcher.

The boss let out a low moan when he was thrusting back inside of the other the incredible tight hole attempting to devour his dick. Slowly but steadily his heart rate was on the rise and he started to pant slightly as well although he wasn’t used to such gentle and careful sex at all! However he wanted the other to feel comfortable, to be able to enjoy it and not just feel pain and be scared as fuck to ever repeat that again because Aaron had pounded and ravaged his arse without any consideration for what the other was used to. The blue haired leaned down, catching the man’s lips in a kiss, kissing him deep and intensely, what he could do perfectly well in this position and at the speed in which he was thrusting in him.

Increasing how hard he was hammering onto Nara’s sweet-spot as well as his speed to a median pace he groaned into the kiss having the virgin hole milking his dick and the other’s muscle was grabbing so mercilessly, as if it didn’t want to let his cock out of there again, that he felt his cock was melting in the other’s hot, clenching arsehole. The CEO reached out his hand grabbing Nara’s erect dick that had seemed so neglected to him and he was rubbing the pre-cum leaking tip before he was starting to stroke the other using just the right amount of pressure at the same time he was still penetrating him, attacking the prostate once more.

Panting he looked inside of the brown eyes of his employee and his gaze was horny and aroused and the effects of the pheromones were more and more getting a hold of him, making him want to pound the other and ravage him, wanting to bring him into subjection and to claim him, to show him he was his. He was battling this though and instead he opened his mouth to speak. “Yoshi, how is it? Does it feel good this way ? Could you handle it a little harder?” he asked waiting for his answer the struggles he had holding back getting all the more apparent the more pleasure was overflowing him and the more the pheromones were clouding his judgement, his desire starting to overtake his mind.

Nara still held onto the last strings of sanity that resides within him. He knew it was only a matter of time before he allowed himself to fall pray to the very heat that shakes him to the core. His body reacting to every little touch and sensation that was thrusts into him. It was incredible for his first time. He only had Aaron to thank for his careful consideration in how gentle he was being with him.

As the bed seemed to rock with each movement, his mind was dipping down more and more. Hearing his name being called by the very lips he wanted to kiss was tantalizing to his senses. Nara noticed the more Aaron thrusts the less pain he was feeling. Soon only the blissful pleasure surged through his entire being. It was at this point he wanted to see something more. He had prepared for this mentally and trained his body with workouts to handle the possible strength of an alpha. Having fend them off several times in his life he knew alphas were strong and thus he expected that strength to play out even in the sheets.

His body trembled as he wanted to cum but somehow it was as if he wasn't able to. His body telling him something more was needed. It was then that he felt the other's hands on his dick. It was as if Aaron was reading his body's very thoughts. He cried out in bliss as it felt amazing having both his hole and dick touched simultaneously. It was also into this moment that the other began asking him how he felt. A blush on his cheeks as it wasn't easy to describe but he knew one way that was sure to work. "I want more..."

With a haughty breath that barely escaped his lips, Nara whispers into the CEO's ear. "You don't have to hold back. Give me all you have." he said answering the very questions asked of him. He truly knew now that Aaron was holding back knowing he was a virgin. However Nara was still a man and he didn't fully wish to be treated like a delicate omega at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Having the other say that he wanted more when asked whether it felt good for him was a clear answer, an answer that Aaron very much liked to hear and he was showing how much he liked to hear it by thrusting in deep and slightly biting down on the man’s jaw groaning while he was penetrating him and stroking his cock, Nara’s pre-cum running over his hand.

Harlow had not expected what followed. His employee whispering in his ear informing him that he didn’t have to hold back anymore, that he wanted him to give him all he had. Hearing this turned the switch for good and his eyes blinked up sharply as he showed a lusty smirk on his face.

Aaron let go of the other’s dick and grabbed the man’s hips instead pulling him closer, getting a hold of his legs putting them over his shoulders so that the other man’s arse was lifted off of the bed before he was thrusting back in this time considerably harder than before. The position also granted him to dig deeper.

It was like Nara had let him from a leash and now he was running wild. Thrusting his hips mercilessly, letting the pleasure and his instincts take over. The boss’s balls were slapping against the other man’s arse, accompanying the panting and the growls that came from him almost as rhythmic as his strong thrusts against the other’s prostate. Sweat was glistering on his naked body, he bit into the flesh of the other’s legs that were over his shoulders and the grip of his hands on the other’s hips with which he pulled him towards himself was strong and unyielding.

The more vigorous he was penetrating the other and the closer he brought the brunette to orgasm the tighter the man’s hole choked him making stars spark through his mind, letting him get carried away in pleasure, his cock throbbing like crazy. Aaron was on the edge and he wanted to cum, he was desperate to release and to fill the man’s hole, hence he increased his thrusts even more as he was already on the edge and what he needed was to be pushed over it.

Nara watched Aaron closely as he caught glimpse of his lusty smirk. He was curious as to what it was for. His curiosity was surely followed up with an answer. Having his hips held so suddenly caught him by surprise. He didn't think Aaron had been holding back this much. Though he had no idea just how much the other had been restraining himself.

His legacy tremble a bit in the new position but he adjusted nicely only to be bombarded by rather deep and forceful thrusts. An assault of hard thrusts that seemed to penetrate him to the core of his being. His grip on the sheets only tighten as the volume of his moans increased. 'I won't have much of a voice after this...' he thought to himself as it was becoming difficult to hold himself back.

His insides clenching around the cock that penetrates him. It was as if Nara's arse had zero intention of letting go until it was able to milk every last drop out of Aaron. His gasps of pleasure as well as the scent of his pheromones filled the room. Nara looking more seductively enticing than ever before. "Feels... ahh... so good... mnhh..." he moans out as he was getting seriously close to climax. His gaze fixated on the CEO as he was giving away how close he was.

Aaron could tell how close the other was by how the man’s dick twitched between his legs and how hard and tightly his hole choked the life out of his own cock what made pleasure consume the boss even more and made him moan deeply. His blue eyes peered into Nara’s and it was obvious that the man was close when he huskily moaned how good the blue haired made him feel. It only made Harlow give more of his energy into his thrusts his body on fire. “Let’s cum together Yoshi!” he exclaimed heatedly eager to make the other climax and fill him up at the same time.

The CEO’s muscles were tightly constricted but he was determined to hold it off to make the other cum together with him. When he realised that the man was about to cum he allowed his thrusts to get irregular as he bucked up into him, his face twisted in pleasure as he growled and shot his lode into the tight little virgin hole of the other at the same time Nara’s cum stained both of their stomachs. His heart was beating fast and hard in his chest and he was panting before he leaned over and kissed the researcher wildly, sexually and lustfully, his tongue eager to bring the other’s under its control.

“Was it how you’ve imagined?” he asked huskily, looking into the brown eyes, pulling out his cock what made cum leak onto the bed-sheets. The alpha male inhaled the other’s scent, he saw the erotic body, the cum dripping out of the now gaping arsehole and then there were the pheromones which were stronger than everything he had encountered for a very long time and it didn’t take long at all and his body reacted to the chemical components in the air again, his dick getting hard again after having just cum.

Aaron knew what it was and why it was and he also knew that if he didn’t keep his control he could fuck the whole bloody night through until he would collapse and was dry because his body wasn’t normal under such a heavy influence and nothing would signal him to stop or that it was actually too much. Nowadays he could handle it, he knew how to act and when to stop but when he had been a young man not so much. He remembered having been with that omega man back then whose pheromones had been almost as intense, both of them had been in heat, it had been spring and they had found no end until they had trashed each other completely. The other young man had not been able to even stand and his arse had been bleeding and Aaron’s body had hurt and he had strained a muscle. He had gone apathetic and depressed for over a week without any libido whatsoever afterwards too.

Harlow grinned at Nara and took the researchers hand placing it onto his cock that was already standing proudly again. “Do you feel this!? How hard it is again?This is your fault!” he teased him with a wide grin.

Nara stares at the other slightly dazed. His mind slowly coming down from it high but not that much. His gaze shifts between his lower half and Aaron. "It was far beyond what I could imagine. You definitely left me feeling more than I ever could dream up in a million years." he said with a light chuckle. His eyes widen a bit as his hand was touching Aaron's raging cock. 'He really is effected by my scent... I hope he isn't upset...' he thinks as his gaze connects with the alpha. "Well I should take responsibility for causing you such pain huh." he said with a little grin.

Nara was sure he could continue for about four more rounds of this. His body was fit enough and his heat was still in its early stages. He was prepared to not be able to move let alone speak the next day. As an omega he had the time off while he was in heat so he didn't have to worry about work either. "Shall we keep going? I am feel prepared to see this through. I did invite you in after all." he said as he sat up a little. "However if you want to stop we can. I don't want you to feel pressured due to my pheromone or the fact that I am slightly drunk on our mixed scents. However I am still capable to tell reality in now and make clear judgement not influenced by my heat." he said to reassure Aaron that he wasn't making any rash decisions just based on the fact that he was in heat. That was the last thing he wanted after all. Nara hadn't saved his virgin arse this long to do something stupid like have sex based on lustful thinking along.

Hearing Nara say how great he had made him feel and how he thought that he couldn’t have dreamed this up in a million years made Aaron’s chest swell and it was as if a proud lion was roaring inside of him. It didn’t even matter whether the other said it due to the happy hormones, in the heat of the moment, actually meant it or it was plain flattery, the CEO just liked to hear this and he got even prouder when his employee pushed for another round assuring him that he was prepared for it, that he could handle it after he had felt the raging boner of his boss and wanted to take responsibility. It made Aaron grin. “I apparently made you crave more of this.” He teased the other leaning over him, kissing him dominantly before slightly biting the other man’s bottom lip.

“Do I look like I want to stop to you?” he asked with a dirty grin when the other said that they didn’t have to if he wanted to stop. Aaron’s limit was not reached and as long as they’d keep it to a sane level what he was determined to he would not reach it and crash like that one time. This actually had only happened once during his life and he had learned from it rather quickly. Harlow’s lips were quite demandingly kissing down from the other’s collar bone, biting into the skin from time to time and it was good that the other had that collar around his neck, at least it made him feel more secure. Reaching the nipple he slightly bit it before he vigorously sucked on it stimulating the other one with his hand, pinching and pulling it. Then he stopped and looked up to the other. “Let’s try another nice position for the start though.” He suggested as it would get boring to fuck in the same one the whole time and he laid himself back his body on display, his cock standing like a tower. “Get on my lap!” he requested his blue eyes blinking up.

Nara was glad he was able to get the other interested in another round of this. He was actually worried that Aaron would refuse and wish to call it a night. He was glad he went with is gut to push for more. His body shaking a little wantonly as he closed his eyes. His neck tingled under the collar. He wanted to be marked but he knew now wasn't the right or appropriate time for such things. He was fine with this and he knew so was Aaron. This sense of reasoning was what kept him rather calm and focused. He was able to hold onto his rationality a lot better than whenever he was in heat alone. He wonders if this was because he was with an alpha or if it was because Aaron was possibly his destined mate. He still couldn't understand how to identify one's fated mated.

Putting aside his own thoughts he listened and watched as they decided to switch up the position. "So I will be on top of you. That 'ought to be very interesting." he said as he moved to sit on Aaron's lap. His arse twitching as he could feel the other's hard on against his butt cheeks. "Watch carefully as I want to try putting it in myself." Nara said wanting to take some initiative here. He wasn't going to be the type to let the other do all the work and just lay back enjoying it. Nara slowly lifted his hips as he spreads his cheeks using one hand. He then uses the other hand to hold Aaron's cock still. Slowly but surely, he began lowering himself down on the hard, throbbing flesh that would soon once more mess him up in ways unspeakable. Gasping as his arse devours the other, Nara stops as he had managed to get it all in. "Is it just my imagination or did you get bigger than the first time. I feel overly filled like this." he said trying not to blush from his own words.

Smirking into the researcher’s direction when Nara realised that if he rode his dick he would be on top of Aaron finding the prospect interesting a laugh come from the boss. “Feel honoured, I’m not letting every guy ride me. Only those I find particularly cute.” Harlow told him, the smirk growing on his face. “Do you know why?” he asked then. “The sight I get is amazing and extremely sexy.” The blue haired told him.

It wasn’t necessary to tell him to watch carefully as the other wanted to try to put it in himself as his eyes already were on the brunette man as he had straddled across his lap and his throbbing rod was slightly brushing against the other man’s arse cheeks. His crotch was burning up and his mouth watered when he saw how the other was spreading his hole before grabbing Aaron’s cock with the other one, making him breathe out hearably. As the researcher was lowering himself down on the rock hard member of his boss electricity was streaming through him when his tip was prodding the other’s arse, the sparks got more intense when the head was sucked in by the incredible tightness of the other man’s arse, his length gradually getting devoured by the clenching walls of Nara’s tight insides.

“Fuck Yoshi!” he exclaimed at the tightness that was robbing his breath and he couldn’t keep himself from thrusting up his hips burying his heated rod of flesh deep inside the other.

His blue eyes were taking the man’s body in before he looked into the brown eyes, his hands wandering to his employees hips. It made him chuckled when Nara asked him whether he was now bigger than before because he felt overly filled like this. “I haven’t measured.” Harlow just jested, still grinning. “Now come on, move, go wild on me!” he dared the other. “I want to see you dance and bounce on me.”

• 2 weeks later...

Nara had to hold back his laughter as well as he looked at Aaron. This gorgeously, handsome man was truly under him in this very moment. It was a mental picture that he made sure to instill into his memory real quick before he felt the pair of hands on his hips. His expression changed to a bit seductive as he he nods. He was eager to see how all his training his body would pay off in this very moment.

Slowly raising his hips, Nara brought them up and then back down. He was going slowly at first looking for a rhythm that would be satisfying for them both. His hips trembled once he felt Aaron's tip brush against his pleasure zone. Knowing this he began to pick up his pace. His hips rocking as he moved as if he were a belly dancer putting on a performance for the alpha. It was hard not to moan out in pleasure as his gaze darts downward. 'Is he feeling it too... I hope he isn't disappointed...' he thought to himself wanting to make the other feel good as well. His pace seemed to loose a bit of its luster for a second as this thought crossed his mind.

• 3 weeks later...

The other’s movements were slow at first and his blue eyes peered at the man on top of him in anticipation although without impatience as it was natural that the man had to find his pace and rhythm at first while riding his hard cock. He could feel the muscle tighten and grabbing him when his dick brushed against the brunette male’s prostate and Nara’s body was trembling. He felt how the other was apparently driven by the pleasure he felt starting to move his hips more eager and faster and now he could feel the pleasure streaming through him and he let out small pants.

As the other was now starting to bounce on him he could feel the movements of his hips intensely and Nara’s cock was dancing ever so erotically and arousing, the handsome body bending on him, the pleasured face and the hot skin glistering with sweat turned him on and it added to the pleasure that was starting to consume his body and mind. His dick was choked and it felt like it was devoured by the other, throbbing inside of him and Aaron was thrusting inside of the other following the rhythm that Nara was setting. Growls were escaping him from time to time as his eyes took in the sight the other gave him. “You’re so hot!” he expressed. “And tight!” the blue haired moaned out feeling how his orgasm was building up when the other moved back down on him and his cock was clenched so hard that it made stars appear in front of his eyes.

His muscles constricted tight and his toes clawed into the sheets while his fingers buried themselves into the researcher’s hips. “Yoshi!” he growled his name as he was bucking up into the man and filled him with his seeds the second time that night. His breath was still heavy, his body a heated sweaty mess when he pulled the handsome fellow down to himself and kissed him heatedly and feverishly.