*°•°•°•Welcome to my Chambers•°•°•°*

iAnubis

Hello There!!!

First, let me just reintroduce myself (since I like left for a few years) . I am Adari or you my call me, Anubis. I don't mind either, honestly. I am 24 and live in the U.S. I have been rping for a while. I'm experienced in many settings and such. Now let's get down to some a few of my rules: :Sulky:

• I do not do any sort of fandoms. (Sorry. I just can't play other characters.)

•I work, so please do not rush me. (Sometimes you may get a reply everyday, sometimes you may get one every week. Varies with work schedule ~)

• Good grammar. I'm not grammar nazi. I know autocorrect is a dry biscuit. Just have it where I can read and understand is all I ask.

•Do not control my character without my permission.

•I do not do diaper play, Scat, pedophilia, vore, any bathroom play, and beastiality (Only way would be a werewolf/were animal setting, I guess). Other than those, I will try any other kink/plot ideas.

•Please DO NOT reply in this thread, pm me instead. Thank you in advance!

Somethings I enjoy: Don't judge me Q.Q

•Supernatural settings

•Old times (feudel/medieval or making up one)

•Modern times

•Cults

•Psycho characters

•Asulyms

•Messed up/Awkward situations

•Gore & Violence

Now on to some plots.:Jumping around:

||The ways of the pack||

“This is our only way of life.”

Ch1 is an alpha wolf who is next in line to rule the pack. And he plans to make marry his girlfriend and be the best leader he can be. But plans change when said girlfriend cheats on him and leave him for another guy. Not to worry though, his good friends takes him out, buys him drinks and try to cheer him up. And they even find him a cutie, Ch2. Fast forward to the next day and, what's this? He married a stranger? His childhood crush? And what's more… his crush is a dude and an alpha too? Whatever shall he do now?

*Omega verse setting.

*Supernatural (Wolves)

*Maybe mpreg

*I can play either

||It’s called Cult•ure||

“We won't ever go back to that.”

Ch1 and Ch2 are best of friends. Well lovers actually. The best of lovers. They both grew up in abused homes, lived in poverty, and were treated as trash of society. But that's all in the pass now. Because now, they have all they could ever want. A nice big house, they never go hungry, and their financial situation is stable. Too bad the two are anything but stable themselves. They run a nice cult. Promise rooming, food, and support. Every runaways dreams. All everyone has to do in return is follow the rules and worship in their “lord”. Easy, Peasy, lemon squeezy. Right?

*There will be flashbacks

*Violence and gore

*Unstable characters

*Ch1 is a protector type, Ch2 is his whole life. (I want Ch2)

*They do kill off those who don't follow the rules.

*We can make up the rules together.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iAnubis

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic