recommendations

soysaucegay

Hey Guys, I've recently been on a reading marathon and Im running out of good book to read.

These are the books that I've absolutely LOVED !!!!

1. Wolfsong

2. We are the ants

3. The Posterchildren

4. In the company of shadows

5. Captive Prince

> Simon vs the homosapiens agenda

> Carry On

> I'll give you the sun

> ARISTOTLE AND DANTE DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE

> We are the ants

> Song of Achilles

I dont know if it counts since the m/m relationship isnt the main focus but some of my favorite series are All for the Game, Six of Crows, Raven Cycle.

I havent tried any chinese/japanese/etc novels except NO.6 (WHICH I LOVE!!!) and Cold Sands (which was a good read), so im open to those as well.

im really desperate for more books to read lmao just throw recommendations at me Please, IM mostly open with all genres and storylines (unless theres major character death none of that please)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soysaucegay

• Jay19

• auser

• voide

Top Posters In This Topic

hi. i've read some of the books you've listed: ari & dante, wata, soc, cp, aftg, trc. & liked all of them. & here are some books you might find it interesting:

- timekeeper series by tara sim

- any kelley york books

- if you liked reading ace/aro characters: his quiet agent by ada maria soto & strike up the band by sam burns (these are MM)

currently i'm reading (has glbtq+ characters):

- the sundered kingdoms trilogy by ethan risso

- los nefilim by t. frohock

enjoy your read!

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
what a great reading list!

I would also recommend Rock by Anyta Sunday

Call Me By Your Name (can't believe it's not on your list)

Beautiful Monsters series (my absolute favorite, but it's a bit different from what you listed here)

The Ark Trilogy by Jesse Daro

All for the Game trilogy if you're ready for a VERY slow burn

Trailer Trash

Muscling Through

hi. i've read some of the books you've listed: ari & dante, wata, soc, cp, aftg, trc. & liked all of them. & here are some books you might find it interesting:

- timekeeper series by tara sim

- any kelley york books

- if you liked reading ace/aro characters: his quiet agent by ada maria soto & strike up the band by sam burns (these are MM)

currently i'm reading (has glbtq+ characters):

- the sundered kingdoms trilogy by ethan risso

- los nefilim by t. frohock

enjoy your read!

THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!! just added it all to my read list

what a great reading list!

I would also recommend Rock by Anyta Sunday

Call Me By Your Name (can't believe it's not on your list)

Beautiful Monsters series (my absolute favorite, but it's a bit different from what you listed here)

The Ark Trilogy by Jesse Daro

All for the Game trilogy if you're ready for a VERY slow burn

Trailer Trash

Muscling Through

I did watch the CMBYN movie and didnt really like it kfsf so i havent touched the book yet, and AFTG is my absolute fav, good to know its loved by you too.

I will start with Beautiful Monsters series this week and see if i like it. THANK YOU :)))

my pleasure:) definitely let me know what you think about BeMo because it's my favorite thing ever ahah

Oooh i loved the Raven Cycle books, Ronan is the love of my life

Some novels i would reccomend, and hope you enjoy, are

Switched by NR Walker

Ps I Spook you by SE Harmon

Underlying by magalina (if you read fanfic, this was a pretty good original YA story)

Murmuration by TJ Klune

Noah Cant Even by Simon James Green

, i read a bunch of good ones lately, actually!

witchmark by c.l. polk is a fantasy book i really enjoyed, and the romance was super cute and soft. if you want something a little bit more steamy, it takes two to tangle by cat sebastian is nice; i fondly call it the gay sound of music without any singing.

if you could tell me which genres you prefer (like contemporary, or fantasy, etc.), it would be great! i have hundreds of books lying about and it's easier for me to narrow down recommendations if i know your preferences!

Oooh i loved the Raven Cycle books, Ronan is the love of my life

Some novels i would reccomend, and hope you enjoy, are

Switched by NR Walker

Ps I Spook you by SE Harmon

Underlying by magalina (if you read fanfic, this was a pretty good original YA story)

Murmuration by TJ Klune

Noah Cant Even by Simon James Green

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THESE. i was planning to read more TJ Klune books, murmuration seems like a good place to start.

- - - Updated - - -

, i read a bunch of good ones lately, actually!

witchmark by c.l. polk is a fantasy book i really enjoyed, and the romance was super cute and soft. if you want something a little bit more steamy, it takes two to tangle by cat sebastian is nice; i fondly call it the gay sound of music without any singing.

if you could tell me which genres you prefer (like contemporary, or fantasy, etc.), it would be great! i have hundreds of books lying about and it's easier for me to narrow down recommendations if i know your preferences!

Both seems really interesting, thank you for these. Well tbh i havent tried that many genres except YA / Fantasy, those are the ones im most comfortable with, but im really open to experimenting with more genres, feel free to drop in any Good books you come across. I'll probably be busy with all these recs for a while tho lmao

oh one more,,
by Nellie Christine has recently become a favourite of mine!! It was lovely and will put a smile on your face :) :)