Jump to content

Tenkyuu Koiji Kansokuten - MATSUO Isami JP


Recommended Posts

Posted

nfnu61.jpg

Title : Tenkyuu Koiji Kansokuten / 天球恋路観測点

 

Author/artist : MATSUO Isami

 

Year : 2014

 

Original Publisher : Oakla Shuppan

 

Number of volumes : 1 complete

 

Hi everyone~ I decided to share my raws with you :D I scanned the mangas myself so the quality might no be perfect, sorry. If the quality I provide with my scans is ok with you, let me know please, I have a bunch of raws that I can scan and share here ^^

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 

Password : !-I_CCxCn8Zk32kXi5nYfNEDKsFfTGpUKWuFzsEkAk2w

  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • NANA9353

    2

  • okashi

    1

  • hibou28

    1

  • anhdoai

    1

Posted

thank you very much. you are the best. please upload more. thank you :Jumping around:

Posted

Me encanta muchas gracias por la carga

Posted
Dear
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
,

 

Finally I already downloaded this file by using computer only not the laptop, because it's working. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE THE BEST.

 

Haha I'm glad you were able to download it :) I don't know why it didn't work the first time though :cuteonion46:

  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus