• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• cherryyuri

• Saga

• Belita

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I like him either way. To be honest,I kinda disliked only his duo with Jon. The master-brain of this whole YFCz 2011 fucked it up,really bad combination between vocals.

YFC is a pretty nice concept though, the acting is hilarious.

Actually, their personalities went really well together live. The End of the Day live was sooo much better than the recorded one.

But yes, I prefer his solo-carrier. Jon has a good voice, but it's not really fitting for songs like Jesus. I don't know how to explain it, it was fun and all, but now I want more G. Songs like Mousou girl, You are the reason and All my Love are brilliant, just want to cut out Jon there... And I think it's a bit of a shame that more and more of his songs are getting turned into english.

Indeed, my point. Just not fitted to sing GACKT's songs. The power of voice is not enough. It's not the emotional giving or receiving, just the power of the voice is not enough. To stand by GACKT and not be swallowed by this man stage presence is pretty hard task for an artist. Or, it's just me preferring GACKT being a solo. -chuckles-

Indeed, G's personality outshines... well... almost everything.

Couldn't take my eyes off of him during the live. His voice and presence, just amazing..!

I think most DEARS prefer him solo to be honest... Gackt singing his own creations is the best damn thing. No Jon is needed (nor really wanted, at least not by me)... To be honest, I would rather see Cha sing together with G than Jon. He has a really nice voice, too bad it would probably too effin' hard rocking his guitar and singing at the same time.

Seriously best: Gackt and Mana-sama or Gackt and Chacha fanservice

tumblr_lrpbgc7gC31qav9u2o1_500.gif

Is it me or you are kind of hyper? ;D

... uhm... only slightly? Hot pics of G and getting a package with three singles and a CD... It just happens XD