Searching for partner, MxM Submissive needed

Full_Moon_Rising

Hey everyone, I just recently came back from an unexpected hiatus and I've been itching to get some writing down again. At the moment, I have one plot I am somewhat craving to try out. This is going to be a MxM and I would require a slightly more submissive partner for my own character. While I don't often like to play strictly dominant characters, for this plot, my character will be the more powerful of the pair. That being said, I really don't want a Mary-sue character. In order to be able to make this into a long term plot, I need my partner to give me something to work off of. So I might be just a touch picky about who I choose and who I don't. I would like Your Character to be able to stand toe to toe with My Character and be able to butt heads with him of mine is being too pigheaded, which he will be...trust me. I'd like My Character's partner to have a rather steady back bone. He'd be able to provide support to My Character if need be without My Character worrying too much over his welfare.

Long story short, as long as he can stand on his own two feet and voice his opinions with confidence and firmness, then you can go to town with whatever you'd like to make unique about Your Character.

Plot Idea: For the plot, I was playing with the idea of merging both a slightly medieval landscape with a modern time frame. I had in mind that our characters could belong to a parallel universe to our own where they hold a bit more of the older traditions and customs. They are still ruled to the hierarchy of Kings and Queens and while they do have some advanced technology, they prefer to live in their old ways for the most part. The world is split into a system of hierarchies. Obviously the Royal Bloods rule over their people are they please, the Royal Guard protects their Kings and Queens as well as the Royal family, the merchants and village people hold no real title but enjoy the liberties of their individual Kingdoms.

Then we have a select, special group of individuals named the "Sentinels". They are tasked with the duties to keep the balance between their world and the more modern world that parallels theirs. This handful of people are remarkably talented and powerful, graced with the profound powers of the ancients and often revered and feared more than the Ruling Family. Those of Sentinal blood are impossibly rare and scarce so the current Sentinals are much older than they appear to be, their life sources remain unextinguished until a reasonable replacement takes their place.

The idea of having a plot revolve around love, betrayal, remorse, redemption, salvation and justice, sprang strongly in my mind for this. I liked the idea of our characters having already developed a relationship between them. They loved each other and hoped to find a way to be together. One being a Prince of a Kingdom and the other, My Character preferably, being a Sentinal. Though their loved was looked upon kindly and with good expectations by the eyes of many, it wasn't going to be so simple. Your Character gets caught in the clutches of a Suitor his parents are particularly intent on him marrying. When said suitor discovers of the love between Your Character and My Character, he creates an ultimatum for Your Character. Either marry him and allow him to rule beside Your Character, or risk the death and destruction of his family and all he holds dear. He could either betray My Character, spout lies about him to get him exiled from their world to leave the path clear for his Suitor, or he could throw away his life as he has known it.

Still rather young as Your Character is and afraid, he abides by the demands of his Suitor and My Character is thrown out of their world and into a Modern World he doesn't quite fully comprehend. However, he doesn't go alone, a handful of his faithful followers choose to go with him and are branded traitors to their world. Never allowed to return.

Years go by when the faithful day arrives that Your Character has had enough of his forced marriage with his Suitor turned jailer. He longs for freedom and to save his world and family of the evil hands they have fallen into when he married his husband. With his world in the verge of a war that would burn everything to the ground and the remaining Sentinels having gone into hiding to protect their secrets and the safety of the world parallel to their own, Your Character has little choice but the venture into the world of the unknown with his young child in his arms and only his faith that he'll find his former lover.

When he does find My Character, he's not welcomed with the loving reception he would have hoped for. While My Character is amicable and friendly, there is a fine layer of frost under his words when they're directed towards Your Character. My Character makes no hesitations on making his distrust for Your Character clear and while he has no intention on returning to their world, having made himself at peace with his banishment, he agrees to help for the sake of the innocents that are suffering. The road won't be an easy one though and there is still a strong bond of love that ties both our characters to one another. It is up to them if they can learn to work as one once more and if forgiveness could ever be offered in the face of such odds.

-A few small additions that I was considering putting into the plot was making the setting that of an Omegaverse where My Character would be an Alpha and my partner's a Beta or a strongly opinionated Omega.

-If we did stick to it being an Omegaverse, I'd also like them to have an animal spirit that lived inside their souls. They would be able to change into this animal when the need came but their appearance would be primarily human.

-I was also considering having Your Character's child actually be the child of both of our Characters. A secret Your Character kept over the years in order to protect the child and keep a small piece of My Character with him.

If you're interested, please shoot me a PM and we can discuss things through there. I might not be paying this thread too much attention.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Full_Moon_Rising

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days