Jump to content

liquor and cigarette § zariya ranmaru [JP]


Recommended Posts

Posted

spacer.png

Original Title: liquor and cigarette

 

Alt. Title: リカー&シガレット

 

Author/Artist: zariya ranmaru / 座裏屋蘭丸

 

Year of release: 2018

 

Published by:幻冬舎コミックス

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

 (New link thanks to
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!)

 

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 5
Posted

~ Thanks for sharing!!! :D

Posted

I downloaded it but at the moment of extracting it it marked me error :c

Posted

Thank you so much. ・゚✧ ♥

Posted

i can't open the file -.- it just says the file is empty when i try to open the pictures in finder(mac user)

anyone that has the same problem?

Posted

Thank you for the raws! :Being-joyful-01:

Posted

Thank you so much for this! cheetah5

Posted

Anyone know what the password is?

Posted

I'm sorry but when I download the file, it wants to enter the password. I cannot find the password so please help. I'm so new this type of forum and I don't know how it works.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Is there a posted password? I can't find it

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

i have tried to download the file, but it just says the pictures/file are empty.. has anyone had the same problem and solved it. i tried commenting before, but did not seem like there was a answear but others had the same problem.. :) just can't wait to read it ;)

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I sent you the password in PM. The password is listed at the bottom of the first post in spoiler, but the spoiler application is incompatible with certain mobile devices and it causes them not to see the content of the spoiler.

Posted

thank you thank you so much:Gangnam:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus