Ask for help~~what do you think about to be the volunteer of London Pride?

qinuox

Dear All, I am not sure if it is ok that I post this topic here, however, I really need some advices about becoming the volunteer of London Pride since I do not know too much about the culture of UK. I am a Chinese student and studied at UK. I am a Yaoi fan and I am also concern about LGBT. I completely understand there is a difference between the manga and the real world, which to help voluntry of London pride and to support LGBT is quite different from just wathing anime or manga. But I really want to do volunteer work in order to support them and to enrich my views. Do you think I could apply for the volunteer of London Pride? is there anything I should take care of in order to aviod troubles? (like I am straight, is that ok to become a volunteer of them?)

Thanks a lot

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• qinuox

• Paul4U

• Marygrace94

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear qinuox, I don't know too much about

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(I am only familiar with Amsterdam Pride), but I don't think there is not much to worry about. Your sexuality will certainly be no problem. If you doubt, you can always watch the parade and decide if you want to be an active participant next year.

• 2 years later...