[ . . >> SEARCH: exe ] GROUP RP // Mafia, Maladies, and Mayhem!

brinary

Hey. Ischaboi, back at it again on this forum.

I've had a particular idea in my head for a little bit, been toying with releasing it into the wild, but I do miss the concept of a fun assortment of people coming together and horsing around!

I'll now give a short-ish rundown of the idea.

<. .>

The year is 2054.

The media is buzzing with the international campaign that will go down in the records in being the largest gang takedown since the early 1980s and 90s, and the very first massive upheaval coordinated by the joint efforts of several powers once at odds with one another. At the center of the story is the Mayday Gang and its wide reach into several other countries through various transcontinental members. Responsible for more than 3.2 billion dollars in embezzling and wire fraud, 2.3 million dollars of illegal arms dealing, 300 direct deaths and countless more indirect through drive-bys, bombings, and biological warfare, the takedown of a several decade long monstrosity is putting dead dogs down and bringing to light much more.

Governments are having upheavals. Mass corruption and various rings of control undercut the authority of the nation's powers. Mayday was not only one of the world's greatest gangs, but the anchor for diplomacy.

The whistleblowing, frantic firing, and sentencing is the beginning of the end----

The year is 2033,

and tucked away in a small corner of New York, the re-opening of the Highmount Grand Hotel is a quiet affair. The railway is opened again and the functioning station feeds a slow but steady amount of people into the hillside hotel. But the grand hotel is not just that-- but a facility for education, a facility for long-term work, and, as a part of revamping, a facility for the long-term life and the quickening death--- a sanatorium. The wealthy died fabulously with pale, waif figures and body shaking coughs. Numerous rooms were deemed "collegiate classrooms" for whatever teachers decided to lecture on. With its massive pools and many acres of vibrant ground, the Highmount (as was its new name) functioned away from scrutiny.

An assemblage formed in these springy grasses and reddened oaks. A band of people vying to make change, to bond through their differences. It would start as a club with a sponsoring teacher, and morph into something else. A twisted Poetry Club. An intensive Chemist Enthusiasts Collective. A place for enterprising minds that felt eschewed from their current world. Outcasts and fickle minds alike came together in what would be decades of terror, known as Mayday.

B2RXvPE.png

rsz_6fae0699-6a17-4aa2-bcbc-6a1ed535e094.jpg

[table=width: 300, align: center]

[tr]

[td]Name[/td]

[td]Jr., Issac Andre[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Aliases[/td]

[td]---[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]D.O.B[/td]

[td]---[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]P.O.B[/td]

[td]Alexandria, S. Africa[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Height[/td]

[td]6'2''[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Color[/td]

[td]Black[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Ethnicity[/td]

[td]South African/Dutch[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Hair[/td]

[td]Short, Black[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Eyes[/td]

[td]One functioning ; grey[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Frequented Locations[/td]

[td]Harbour and Port[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Family Background[/td]

[td]Mother, Vivienne Andre nee Carter: alive , Father: --, no living siblings[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Associates[/td]

[td]Affiliated members[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Criminal Ties[/td]

[td]Mayday Head[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Criminal History[/td]

[td]involved in all major crimes of gang[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Businesses[/td]

[td]Liquid Gold LLC; Weathered Books fronting operation[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Special Notes[/td]

[td]Presumed head of org.; ultimate don, u/k, keeping quiet ;; sick?[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Skill[/td]

[td]proven genius; master manipulator; chemistry[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Status[/td]

[td]Alive[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

g0JpJ6A.png

Recruiting!

So obviously, what am I after?

Glad you asked.

1. People open and pumped to plot!

It's an essential part to group rps, I think, constant communications

between members and a pair or a trio or more coming up with ideas

of what they'd like to do.

2. Fun!

I think it's important.

3. Character dynamics up the wazoo!

This is also important, I think.

but also:

1. a right hand man

2. a second in command

3. multiple "enforcers" in charge of the,

4. soldiers, who do all the dirty deeds, affecting

5. miscellaneous people and associates, who get caught up in the mess. '

Feel free to PM me for details or drop your interest down below, sorry if the cracked out design aspects dissuade some.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brinary

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic