Aloise Posted April 27, 2018 Posted April 27, 2018 Such a gorgeous pair, I just love love love this manga!!!
vendencially Posted May 9, 2018 Posted May 9, 2018 Thank you for sharing. Even though I am sad that the moment I found this I can't no longer see it..
cruciatus Posted May 11, 2018 Author Posted May 11, 2018 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Added new link.
Chinko chan Posted May 11, 2018 Posted May 11, 2018 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Sweet, thank you!!
asdoy26 Posted May 12, 2018 Posted May 12, 2018 Original Title: okusama wa alpha Alt. Title: 奥様はα Author/Artist: natsushita huyu / 夏下冬 Year of release: 2018 Published by: ポーバックスTHE OMEGAVERSE PROJECT COMICS Volume 01 [JP] Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Don't reproduce without permission! pw:3n5b.com+asdoy26+180424000020003
ooxx0715 Posted May 14, 2018 Posted May 14, 2018 thank you so much!!! this manga is really interesting!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now