J-Manga: Skip Beat

hama71

Kyaaahhh!!! I like that!! :D Creative aren't you? Huhu ^^

Well I could creat so much just my arms and hand and fingers are not working with me... --;;;

Only my head...

I wish I could have that system I could said and it type in by itself... --;;;

But, for other work... I still have to do use my hand... --;;;

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• memorex

• 현애

• empecool

I wish I could have that system I could said and it type in by itself... --;;;

Lol, I wish for it too! Especially good when you are doing assignment. rabbit16

Lol, I wish for it too! Especially good when you are doing assignment. rabbit16

Humm... There is system like that for people with disability and for other...

Just it cost so much... --;;;

I don't think student can't buy one of that... --;;;

I know someone who is disability... he use that system to write and communication with other...

Also, one of my doctor use that... where he isn't my doctor any more..

He got sick... so I had to go some other doctor...

I like him better... He really show he care...

The other doctor... just to say... if you are not in major pain or sick everything is o.k. --;;;

Humm... There is system like that for people with disability and for other...

Just it cost so much... --;;;

I don't think student can't buy one of that... --;;;

Also, one of my doctor use that... where he isn't my doctor any more..

He got sick... so I had to go some other doctor...

I like him better... He really show he care...

The other doctor... just to say... if you are not in major pain or sick everything is o.k. --;;;

Yeah, I'm not that rich either. haha..

Some doctors are like that. They just don't really care much about their patients.

Yeah, I'm not that rich either. haha..

Some doctors are like that. They just don't really care much about their patients.

Well most doctor I had was good and caring people...

Well somehow ofter him other doctor I get really like him...

The should be little more care... that actually make lot different for patient...

• 3 months later...

Im really nervous about whats going to happen next in the manga...

Kyoko and Ren are really fitting together, and as the Heel Siblings they are extremly hot^^

Im really nervous about whats going to happen next in the manga...

Kyoko and Ren are really fitting together, and as the Heel Siblings they are extremly hot^^

Yes, for story for now it's more into Ren's darkside coming up and how Kyoko will play role on setting Ren's darkside..

More like how Kyoko will face Ren's darkside... also, will they really find there true feeling for each other and fall for each other...

Heel siblings... yes!!!! they are most hotty!!! But, for real life... I don't want to see Cain Heel... --;;;;;

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, for story for now it's more into Ren's darkside coming up and how Kyoko will play role on setting Ren's darkside..

More like how Kyoko will face Ren's darkside... also, will they really find there true feeling for each other and fall for each other...

Heel siblings... yes!!!! they are most hotty!!! But, for real life... I don't want to see Cain Heel... --;;;;;

I want both of them to realise that they have feelings for the other.

Kyoko will probably do a good job at facing it, but she will have a hard time I think.

LOOOOVE!!!

I want both of them to realise that they have feelings for the other.

Kyoko will probably do a good job at facing it, but she will have a hard time I think.

LOOOOVE!!!

For last story I read... Kyoko seem not having any hard time...

She just stay as who she is and face it...

For us like normal people who will start fear for Ren... but, she just do act like is part of him...

Well... I just wonder what will happen next...

And yes! please true to yourself you guys...

Why can they just say it... I like you! or I love you!

Just don't tell me mangaka plan them to said that in the end of story...

If it's that it will kill me... --

• 10 months later...

Can anyone take Sho out of the picture? He's just ruining Ren and Kyoko's private time. Kyoko and Ren's love story is somewhat slow-paced but I kinda liked it since I don't want it to end.

And for the current pages, Kyoko's on top of Ren O_o I wanted Sho to see that, to see his face filled with jealousy--somewhat makes me happy.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

i'm reading this manga and it hasn't been updating for sometime now.. i've also watched the drama on this, taiwanese i guess.. 2 korean guys from super junior, and the girl is taiwanese..i guess..

I'm reading the manga (waiting for new chapters is so frustrating!), I also watched the anime and the Taiwanese drama.. I think there are plans to release Korean drama version too.. I have to say this is by far my most favorite shoujo manga. I love how it's funny and sad and serious! Although Sho can get reaaaally annoying. He should just face the fact that he did some pretty horrible things to Kyoko and he has no chance to get her back. He threw it loooong time ago.

• 9 months later...

i frickin love this manga wish they could have had another season or so for the anime but its cool still love it!! cant wait for kyoko to realize that corn is ren!! but i'm pretty ok with it going at a slow pace cuz if it didnt then that would be soo out of her character!! but yea love it man it is soooo funny and romantic and just awesome!!