Seeking Long Term Rp Partner

NicholiDeSchidor

The Vampyric Song

Character:

Name: Dameon

Age: (Apperiance) 20 years old, (Vampyric) 2 years since turning.

Race: Vampire

Sire: (He doesnt really speak of this, so its unknown)

2z6vz1w.jpg

Seeking:

Ancient Vampire, stern and domineering towards most people until he realizes the truth amongst things.

Plot:

A young vampire is giving crucial vampyric secrets away, hidden in the contents of his rock music. The secrets within his lyrics only being able to be decoded by those who knew what to look for. Naturally a vampire would be able to do this quickly and not be detected until the last moment. Trying his best to draw out one of his kind after his Sire had cast him out and disappeared. Leaving him to his own.

But what Dameon didnt expect, was to draw out one of the most powerful of his kind. Day's had gone by as this shadow followed after Dameon. Keeping a close eye on him. That is until one night he is cornered by an Ancient of his own very kind. Meant to put a stop to this dangerous game that Dameon continue's to play.

As much as the Ancient tries to stop Dameon from doing what he enjoy's. He soon comes to find out the real reason behind why the other is trying to do. At first he believe's that Dameon would be killed for spilling their most dark secrets to the world, instead it was a bleeding heart crying out to world to show that vampires really didnt need to live out their exsistance alone.

But the council see's it otherwise. And it becomes a battle between the two and the council to put things right.

---------------------------

- I am seeking for a partner that can ParaPlay (Post in Paragraphs). This is one of my major requirements for partners. I do not want to end up starting a roleplay only to end up with a 1-2 sentence post back. If I do not feel like you are putting an effort into your posts (As my minimum posts will contain 1 paragarph at the very least) I will automatically be forced to stop the roleplay.

- Imagination is another major requirement. Most of my roleplays involve heavy fantasy settings. If you are unable to image what a 'Mind Realm' could consist of, then I really doubt you will have what it takes to keep up.

- Dont make me run the story myself. Roleplaying in my opinion is a double effort. Both players contribute (depending on the other partner, it can be discussed before hand through PM on twists and turns in the rp before being added into it. Some people like to talk about it first, other partners just like to go with the flow (personally, i am a go with the flow person since I have no issues with turning the rp upside down and then right side up again. But I also dont have an issue with talking it out first).

- I know my grammar isnt the worlds best. And I dont expect my partners to be either. All I ask is to try and make your posts understandable. None of this 'txt' stuff.

- Before people start asking. No, I will not do 'Email Rp's, PM Rp's'. I am sorry, but I honestly just want to keep roleplays to a thread. It is easier for me, and it will allow us to look back on what happened in the story.

- Post freqently (I wont wait forever for a reply before thinking it has turned into a lost cause). All I ask for a minimum would be 1 post a week. If I do not receive a post within a months time, I will lose interest in trying to pick up after such a long time. (This is within reason, we all get busy with life. If a 'very good' reason is given. I may go back to the rp.)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

If you are interested in trying any of my roleplays with me, and can keep up with the requirements. Please do not hesitate to PM me (I respond quicker to PM's or site chat messages).

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NicholiDeSchidor

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic