Hello everyone!

Soulreaper52

Hello I'm Anna and I'm from New York but you can call me by my username. Um....there's nothing really exciting about me so yeah...I guess that's all I have to say for now (I'm uncreative you see)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soulreaper52

• brohne

• 현애

• {yaoi-loveh..}~

Hiya Anna, welcome to the forum. It's always nice to meet another person from the US (I'm from the midwest) there aren't a lot of us on here lol And I'm sure there is plenty of exciting stuff about you! What's your favorite yaoi anime/manga? Mine is Crimson Spell but it's not an anime . . .yet.

Oh cool I'm also from the midwest (sort of). Well the only yaoi anime/manga I've ever seen was Loveless. Mainly I read doujinshis though mainly from the Hetalia or Kuroshitsuji section.

Oh cool I'm also from the midwest (sort of). Well the only yaoi anime/manga I've ever seen was Loveless. Mainly I read doujinshis though mainly from the Hetalia or Kuroshitsuji section.

Loveless is very good though it's more shonen ai (light on the boy love ;)). I'm into a lot more hard core stuff myself, though I do like the lighter stuff if the story and characters are good. Kuroshitsuji is amazing ^^

Yeah I tend to confuse shonen ai with yaoi sometimes but I like both hard and soft core. I also agree with you on Kuroshitsuji. My friend forced me into watching the show and I loved it. It's probaly my third favorite anime. Death Note is my first and Hetalia's my second favorite.

Guest hannakawai

hello welcome to the forum,

oh by the way i recommend you Fairy Tail, it's one of the best long running anime series these days

Hello Anna! Welcome to the forum! If you are a fanfic writer.. as I understand from one of you posts.. we expect some writing posted from you as well :hamtaro-005 (22):

I actually am. I have an account on FF.net but I only have one story and two role plays but I'm working on some more fanfiction shorty. I have a very low self esteem so I tend to say I'm uncreative at times but on a rare basis I'll come up with something for a fan fic or two.

(edit: crap, this was supposed to be a responce to Karin's reply. oh well.)

Some of them are but other times I write straight stories. Right now I'm writing a bl one on Hetalia.

hey there, anna-chan! welcome to the forum :hamtaro-005 (22):

hope ya'll enjoy ya'r stay here! :leaf4:

• 2 weeks later...