sumiya

Yoroshiku~ (:

You can call me Inari or Sumiya, those are the names I usually use at internet :D

I am 18-year old girl from Finland and I have been great fan of yaoi since... 13-year old.

I started with sc stuff and it didn't took long after hc animes were even better XD Then I started reading yaoi mangas and now I am all for asian BL movies and dramas (: Just love live action : D Oh, and even my nick name 'Sumiya' comes from Sumiya Sakamoto, who is main ch at sm manga Hoshi no Yakata : D: DDD I have had that nickname for a loooong time now : DD

The main reason why I am here would be that I can talk about yaoi with other ppl who love BL, and so that I can watch some BL movies, there is quite a list of those after all : D At this point my favorite is Takumi-kun series, Mao is sooooo cute at 2nd and 3rd movie ;___; ♥ So now I can't wait to see 4th and 5th movies

I hope we get along~

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sumiya

• Aoi

• Leslie_LC

• K

Thank you very much : D Happy to be here~ ♥

BL dramas and movies are the best and awee another Hoshi no Yakata fan ;__; ♥

I hope I can be good friends with all of you ~ (:

I love your Avatar. My Baby Lee Taemin. HAHAHA! Anyways, Welcome here. Im Shim btw. Onew's only wifey. BWAHAHAHAHA. Enjoy here bb!

Hi sumiya! Welcome to the community! Hope you'll enjoy your time with us :hamtaro-005 (12):

By the way, your signature is so cute! :leaf3:

Thank you so much and nice to meet everyone of you ♥ I feel very welcome : D

Hope I can get a chance to talk with ya'll in some point (:

• 2 weeks later...