The Price of a Future (Exellda and Zombie) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

mata-260x400.jpg

Name: Emilio De Angelis

Height: 6’1

Orientation: Bisexual

Style: Semi-casual would describe it best. He’s quite fond of suits, though barely ever plain black ones – he favors brown colors with cream-colored shirts, usually wearing suspenders underneath.

Bio: He was born to a middle-class family in Venice, Italy. A second child, as usually is, he was always very charming and communicative. However, along with that came manipulation. Having an older sister proved to be the perfect way of ultimately doing experiments of how much people were willing to give in. Emilio soon found that his most preferred way of screwing people over, to put it bluntly, was blackmail. Keeping secrets in return to getting whatever he wanted certainly made life a lot easier. He had a knack for digging out people’s dirt. Oh, the relationships he ruined, the tears he caused… He felt no remorse whatsoever. His sister was trying so hard not to see the monster her little brother was becoming – so hard she tried to be blind, it brought her to the brink of a complete meltdown. Safe to say, his relationship with the woman isn’t the best to this day.

Having found these skills, Emilio was quick to use them everywhere he went. In school, with friends – soon with relationships as well. By the time he was seventeen, he knew exactly where to hit for most people for it to hurt. It was fun, toying with people like that. He loved feeling like the world was at his palm. Well, for some time, at least. As he entered college, Emilio decided that he’d slow down with the manipulation. It didn’t halt entirely, just enough to leave some challenge in his life. To make the subjects he chose to manipulate feel extra special. He went through psychology studies first, then turned to an art school, completing a course in painting there. For a while he tried to be a therapist but taking advantage of his patients was just too alluring, so he quit not a year later. He delved deeper into the world of art, finding himself enjoying something other than destroying people’s lives. It was refreshing! It didn’t take him long to land a position in a grand university as the arts professor. There he had the perfect opportunity to both enjoy arts and from time to time he allowed himself to pick a new target, toy with them a bit.

If his prey was lucky, the toying didn’t include anything mentally scarring – he’d just embarrass them, have them be like his pet, doing tricks. Others, however… Emilio didn’t have any shame in using his students sexually or destroying their minds little by little if he found a good enough secret to use as their leash. In all honesty, the man probably belonged in a prison. He was sly, however, and strict enough to avoid it. His prey never left his claws.

Personality: In his day-to-day life, Emilio is an attractive and charming man. It is no secret that many of his students tend to swoon over him a bit, especially since he adores playfully flirting back with some – even without the intention of making them his new target. Overall, he’s very laid-back, willing to try out everything and anything he can in his life.

When it comes to his prey, however, the man is strict, cold and unforgiving. He makes his rules clear, and if they are not obeyed, there are consequences. Along with that, he’s extremely impatient. Breaking a person in is his least favorite part of the treatment – so oftentimes he will go too hard, unintentionally breaking a person too much. It’s always a bit of a shame when that happens – only because he loses a potential toy.

The room was full of people, more or less having one goal - to enjoy the show. Some did so more than others. Light blue eyes focused on the stage as the lights dimmed, leaving the spotlight on the pole. They narrowed as a body made way towards the instrument, fingers clenching around a glass of whiskey. It was finally time for him to really enjoy himself. The music started anew while a hand wrapped around the pole, the body's face finally visible under the light. Emilio's lips parted with a delighted sigh as he allowed his eyes to wander over the dancer's features. Everything seemed so graceful, so... Perfect.

People don't often expect for males to be capable of being good pole dancers.

Emilio downed his drink, placing the glass back down on his table. He wouldn't let his eyes down from the main entertainer even as a girl with three quarters of her boobs out came to collect his glass. She wasn't interesting at the moment. He was certain that if there wasn't a performer on stage, he would've entertained her as well, but... This was the reason he had been coming to this exact club for years. A man had captured his attention from a very early age. Emilio got to see him grow from an awkward newbie to the soaring beauty he could see right now. It was magnificent.

"Okay, first rule, do not be late!" Emilio sighed as the door to his classroom opened, ten minutes past the start of the lecture. "It's extremely rude, don't you know? Here I was, in the middle of explaining about what we would do today but you go and distract me. God." Emilio shook his head, sighing dramatically. "I'm afraid if this will keep happening I'll have to think of some punishment." He chuckled, straightening out against his chair.

"You know, scratch the explanation. I'd love to know a bit about you lot. Who am I going to teach?" Emilio smiled warmly, standing up from his chair. "Though I suppose it's only fair I start with myself. So. My name is Emilio De Angelis, but please just call me Emilio. I definitely don't want you to feel scared of me." There the man paused, giving a light grin. "As you might have guessed from my name, I am originally from Italy, so expect a lot of this," he gestured wildly, "from me." Emilio paused again, waiting for the wave of chuckle to pass through.

"My goal in this class is to help each and every one of you improve in the incredible world of art. Don't hesitate to ask for personal consultations, I'll be happy to help you out!" Emilio smiled, allowing his gaze to wander through the students until... He paused momentarily on one individual. Oh, my god! Either his imagination was playing tricks on him or that was his favorite stripper, right there in his class. An absolute dream come true... He could already tell a personal consultation was going to have to take place very soon. Today soon. This could not wait.

"Now quickly about my interests." He continued, just as care-freely as before, no indication of his thoughts having started to run wild. "I like long walks on the beach, big dogs and fried chicken." Emilio grinned, shoving his hands into the pockets of his light brown jacket. "And if seriously, I - you're never going to be able to believe this - but I love drawing in my free time. And at work." He chuckled to himself, sitting down on the table. "I'm a huge fan of jazz music, too. And I'm a great cook - got that from my parents. Stereotypically enough, they owned a pizzeria back in Venice." He shook his head in amusement, running a hand over his curly hair.

"Well, enough about me, I suppose. Go on, introduce yourselves! I'll use the opportunity to see who's absent, too." Emilio smiled, picking up the list of students. "Abbot, Tim. Tell us about yourself." The lecturer encouraged, looking around to see who would start talking. Little by little, he would go over the list, until he came upon his new target. Oh, he certainly couldn't wait to hear what he had to say.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exellda

• Zombie_In_A_Box

Top Posters In This Topic

lucky-blue-smith.jpg?imwidth=450

One late night shift done. Eli had taken someone else's shift last night because he had the time and the extra cash would be nice. That aside, he did like his pole-dancing career. That night he had decided to do a simple routine. It all seemed to blur for him. The lights always shined brightly in his eyes. It was a good thing he wore contacts because he wouldn't be able to see at all otherwise.

Currently, he was sitting in class. This was an extracurricular for him but it was really something he was looking forward to. He honestly considered minoring in art... or perhaps double majoring. Anyway, here he was... Being introduced to a very enthusiastic professor. Well, at least he was a passionate man. That was respectable. He looked like he would be very nice and pleasant to talk to. Elijah wondered what kind of extra credit he would have to do for this class to fulfill his honors program. He listened to what the professor had to say. Then, it was the students' turn.

His last name was in the middle of the alphabet. And so, without further adieu, he stood up and introduced himself formally. "Elijah Michaelis at your service- however most just call me Eli. I have family from England and Japan." He pushes up his glasses, giving himself a second to think about what else he wanted to say. "I am a decent cook I'd like to say, thanks to my parents." He lived alone, so if he didn't know how to cook, he would be screwed. "I love dogs and cats. But I have only ever had dogs." Big dogs with cute floppy ears and wagging tails... "I like to travel, read, and draw in my free time. I am actually hoping to expand my drawing abilities... Can't wait to get started, thank you." Other than that, he exercised a lot thanks to his pole-dancing hobbies... And he couldn't really talk about that...

After that, he adjusted his glaces once more and sat down. He was excited to see what the enthusiastic professor would have in store for today. But one thing was for sure, he would have to talk to him after class about his honors stuff.

• Saga locked this topic