Lelouch Fan Club! [All Hail Lelouch]

LadyXDevil

The Most Brilliant Guy who is a student that can create an army, conquer many lands, become a King and KILL himself for the WORLD...where the fan of Lelouch! :Red_fox12:

Well i know the story full of machines but

HE is the most voluptuous guy in a dress that i have ever seen that makes you think that person is a girl...foxy1

1302478322_luluko-hime.jpg

Hope you all people give your comments..:msn_red_fox 10

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moidixmois

• cat_greenmoon

• Nekos Revenge

• Spy

oh god i love that dress! and he looks so cute too, though i've never finished the anime but i still love hin :3

and that's a wonderful intro you made hun ;)

love these eyes...

Zero_Lelouch_by_SetoKakashiluver.png

isn't he cute?!

picture.php?albumid=1685&pictureid=12888

• Like 3

Lelouch is the absolute chest master. Code Geass is, for me, among the best animes, and Lelouch among the best characters. Ever.

Being a magnificent strategist and doing everything -anything- to achieve his goals.

Idealistic, God-complex, brilliant mind, maniacal laugh and crazy awesome power. I love him. How could I not?

He's also gorgeous. I love drawing him.

So... Totally joying the fanclub. (:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also love Lulu, he is one of the best characters ever! He a good strategist and my love for chess grew even more when I saw him playing, also I can't forget his words: If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow.

The end was also to my liking, he chose his death in order to save his sister's future and end his sins. I liked the fact that he wasn't afraid of dying and he could still see the right path even if his hands were stained with blood. Anyway, his insane behavior didn't bother me, everyone has some crazyness hidden deep inside, we just need a reason to wake it up and things are bound to get interesting after.

• 1 month later...

Oddly enough, Code Giasu and Death Note are the only two anime I've ever been able to rewatch, even with the endings as they are. Lelouch Lamperouge is one of the best anti-heroes/hero in anime. :hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Luluuuu! Even if the anime were horrible I would have stayed for him.. plus he and Suzaku are the ones that got me into yaoi rabbit8

I love lelouch, because he's a protagonist that is an antagonist. But i'm not really satisfied with him dying. CANT ACCEPT THAT FACT.. when miracles do work...Hope he appears in the new code geass franchise, the R3, perhaps

yaoi-lelouch-x-suzaku-5269656-411-600.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a fan of Lelouch, all the way! There's nothing I could possibly not like him about. He is unearthly smart and methodical. It's a bit disconcerting to know that he could turn an empire upside down when he was a teenager. It's very interesting to think about what he could have done in his thirties onward. I really appreciate the fact that there are somethings that he is just not good at. The fact he is a klutz when it comes to PE makes me warm and fuzzy inside, for some reason.

All in all, he is one of my most favorite characters thus far in my life!