Uke seeking Switch or Tops. [Fandoms and OCS]

Dark Demon

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE, PERSONAL MESSAGE ME INSTEAD THANK YOU.

Dark demon's 2018 1 to 1 search thread.

Introduction:

My name is Dark demon, You can go ahead and call me Demon or D. I'm in my late twenties and I'm here after just discovering that I actually made an account here. My bad. I'm on the hunt for new partners to write with and I'm hoping this site may provide what I'm looking for. I have been writing for a few years now and constantly aiming to improve.

I don't think I am perfect, but I every query or suggestion/coment I always listen as it helps me to understand and hopefully iron out the creases. I work full time this means two things for you) 1 I work unsociable hours which means, I can respond efficently. And 2) it means weekends will be on the slow side because I am a delivery driver. But business should be open as normal.

Rules and expecations:

I personally don't like the 'term' rules.

I role play M XM only.​

Please be able to post more than 3+ paragraphs. I love lengthy posts.

Be active. I prefer those that can post on the regular basis. Obviously the more the better, but I will be happy for once a week or day, depending your availability. I am patient and understanding.

Be honest, I can't stress enough if something is bothering you. Whether how small it is, please tell me and I will try my best to rectify it. If it's not working out I will not be offended. I will be greatful that you tried and given it ago, rather than be closed off and not talk to me.

Ghost on me. This annoys the hell out of me, I understand things goes on and life happens, but if you can tell me whether it's just a few words, just to put the RP on hold I'd be more than understanding the sooner you can tell me. The better.

Share your ideas and contribute to the story. I hate playing the lead role and whilst you are just responding. I know the difference and been the game long enough to tell if you're contributing it just becomes boring for me.

Feel free to control other characters I create but not my main character. I will respect yours if you respect mine.

Keeping on poking me. I work unsociable hours and long shifts driving sometimers I can't stimulate or motivate myself to respond. So please keep that in mind on the weekends where it may be slower.

_________________________________________________________________________________

What do expect me from me,

what I can give you in return.

I prefer playing bottom and Switch. I will be more than happy to Double for the right person.

I am an Active partner. I will be more than happy to post as more or as little as often. Roughly if the muse is with me within every 24 hours.

I am good at sharing ideas. I love contrbuting thorughout the planning process and throughout the RP.

I am informative. I will let you know if they'd be a delay in a response. If I'm able to.

I am very honest, I will say how I feel in regards to the RP.

I am Open minded. I will happily give anythig ago.

Fandoms and OC'S.[/font]

CRAVING KINKS:

male pregnancy,

Weight gain,

Chubby characters

Walls of text

Fandom craving:

Assination classroom,

Assasins creed

Bleach

DBZ, DBGT,

Lord of the rings