What the Future Holds [Shisu-Chan00 - MischievousFoxx] (Private)

MischievousFoxx

Name: Kai Sachihiro

Height: 5'8"

Race: Human

Personality: A little rebellious and sarcastic at times, but a caring side shows when he starts to like someone

Background: Since the changes, Kai has always had a bit of a rebellious nature and indifference towards the lycans. He doesn't like their ideals, feeling like he is being punished for something others had caused. All he has ever known from them was abuse, so a trust with their kind has never been established.

Appearance:

bde20d22b2198a31992443f281fa61ac--boy-images-anime-style.jpg

Kai sat in the corner of the room. No one really spoke to him or acknowledged him. He has had a few owners in the past, but eventually they get frustrated and send him right back to the black market for a profit or trade him for someone more well behaved. In turn it has slowly caused him to gain a reputation that the other humans don't want to be associated with. He didn't care though. Kai thought of them all as sellouts. Becoming pets just because they were scared to fight back. Doing whatever these creatures wanted. The whole idea sickened him. But... he would be lying if he said that his choices hadn't made him feel alone. The only reason the one selling him kept Kai around was because he did have a unique look. His hair was dark and gave off a blue shine in the light, pale and fair skin, and his eyes were probably his most intriguing feature. They were hazel, but the mixture of colors made them look like a faint yellowish green and it's what typically caught a buyers attention. Most of the time though, he stayed far enough away while the buyer looked around that they usually found someone else before reaching him. Just kept his head down and doesn't acknowledge them, waiting for them to leave.

With each day that past he was beginning to feel like this place was a prison. Kai rested his head against the wall as he leaned against it, growing lost in thought as he stared off into space. Sometimes he had to wonder if fighting back was really worth it. Was it worth being here, or with someone who could take care of you? He closed his eyes and let himself relax, tuning out the others who were conversing nearby. Growing up, he had thought he had a hard life. He got into a lot of fights at school. Used to run away from home. Got into some trouble with the law. His parents were never around, so he had acted out to try and get their attention. When he was about sixteen, he had found an outlet in art. They didn't allow him to have those kinds of things here though. He sort of missed it. Being able to paint or draw. It was something that kept him calm and allowed him to just be himself. He rested his arm on his knee, debating wether to take a short nap to pass the time and help forget about his past.

Soon, silence filled the room and he knew exactly what that meant. Someone was here. Probably another wealthy brat looking for someone to wait on them hand and foot and take care of all their needs. Pathetic. Normally he did whatever he could to avoid any sort of attention, but for some reason deep down, something was telling him to not be so hidden this time. His eyes slowly opened and began to wander the room. It didn't take long to see who was here. They may have looked human, but there was always a different demeanor with how they carried themselves and how they walked. Like they were proud. His bright eyes were barely caught by the light as he sat in the dark corner, almost giving the impression of them shining like jewels as he fixated his gaze on the stranger in the room. Something about this man intrigued him and a part of him wanted to know more.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shisu-Chan00

• MischievousFoxx

166dd3a4540967ab3f9fd9ca0c22a565--hot-anime-anime-guys.jpg

Name: Laito Kogami

Race: Lycan

Personality: Laito is cold in public but around friends and family he is rather soft. Being an alpha male is hard and having to have appearances is even worse. He doesn't like violence but will resort to it in times of absolute necessity.

Bio: After the changes to society Laito and his family ascended to the highest ranking family in the world. Their lycan genes being too strong for others to oppose them. His father raised him to be a leader and his sisters as well. He has to have an heir that is male to keep up the family name. His parents however, to not know that he is gay and is planning to break the marriage arraingments with his step-sister Yui. Sadly this is easier said than done, he will have to work hard to make this true. He was never a big fan of joining the family line or business however, he plans to make his family happy for now.

It was just like any normal day, nothing felt out of the ordinary. His father sat across from him talking about something fairly unimportant. Today was his birthday...he was turning 25, finally able to take on the family business. Disgust settled in his throat as they drove down toward the slums, humans on the sides of the streets like dogs begging for scraps. He felt bad for them, he never liked the way the world worked. Then again he was never around when these changes to society occured.

His father used to tell him stories of a world before humans, when they were just wolves. They would have to hide out in the woods in small packs hoping that humans wouldn't hunt them down. Changing into their human forms during the day and into their lycan forms at night, running away from society. Everything changed when his grandfather made a pack to overthrow the humans. They did it through mostly legal means as humans but when they were in power they were able to change, at night. They hunted the humans and threw them into fear. This was how they came to power.

Now humans were like dirt on the bottoms of their shoes. Many didn't have a penny to their name and thousands of dollars of debt stacked up. Paying it off on the black market. He winced softly seeing a lycan whipping a human with a collar on. The slave trade was dark, scary, and disgusting to him. Yet here he was in the slums with his father who decided it would be interesting to give him a slave for his birthday. As they turned onto the black market and got out Laito could feel a sense of dread overwhelming him. He was going to have to treat a slave like these did. Although he was cold and sometimes heartless he couldn't get over how...awful this all was. Sure a slave was dirt under his shoes but he didn't want one. He didn't want to be responsible for ruining someones life.

"You ready?" his father asked peering over at him with a smile on his face. His father had more than enough slaves, couldn't he just take one of them? They had all basically raised him anyway.

"I guess..." he said with a sigh walking into the giant warehouse. It was a nicer area with clean living quarters and fresh food for their slaves. These were he more expensive and prettier slaves. As they walked down the halls to a secured room people peered at them. They were no strangers to the community, many knew their status. His father stopped at a heavy door and held it open for his son. He entered and was left alone. He could hear the soft breathing of another being. His eyes quickly adjusted to the night thanks to his inhuman abilities and he gently sighed, "Hello?" he called into the dark seeing the small eyes of a human. "My name is Laito. I've come to decide if I want you as my pet or not..." he spoke knowing his father was close by. "don't make this harder on me...please come here." His voice was harsh yet gentle at the same time. A strange mix really. Yet he didn't want to scare the slave.

Kai sat there for a moment in silence, just observing as the man introduced himself. He slowly rose to his feet while remaining in the shadows, raising an eyebrow as a smirk came to his lips. "Already barking out orders. Is that all your kind is good for?" He had a bit of a mouth on him. Maybe even a bit of arrogance. Something humans rarely did was speak like that to lycans. One of the biggest things that got him into so much trouble and strangely enough is also one of the reasons some of his previous master's had found him so interesting. The lycans mentality to dominate was a strange one, but he had yet to have one to break him down and accomplish that. He scoffed and shrugged his shoulders. "But since you did say please then I guess." He stepped forward into the light, but was still keeping a few steps distance between the two of them as he crossed his arms.

Kai knew exactly who this was. Any human with a brain knew this man's family and their status. He had to admit that lycans all seemed to have a natural beauty about them. His gaze sized Laito up from head to toe before he locked eyes with the man. Something else most humans didn't dare to do because it could be considered a challenge. The man before him had a unique look indeed. Well dressed, silver hair, yellow eyes. He had to admit, he was growing an interest.

It was pretty clear that Kai was being standoffish towards the man. Could the guy really blame him? It wasn't like they were treated well. "So, you want a servant?" He asked curiously, placing his hands behind his head as he cocked it to the side. "Doesn't daddy have enough to give you as it is or is this just another way to throw your money and power around?" He wondered if he was pushing his luck with this man, but Kai was the type to push buttons. He kind of liked riling their kind up and found it slightly amusing. "Besides, wouldn't you prefer a woman? You can dress them all cutesy in outfits and they tend to have more of a gentle touch," he said closed his eyes with a shrug. It was a wonder if anyone could train him to be submissive considering how rebellious he was.

Despite how much he seemed to be just trying to make Laito move on and find someone else, the young man opened his eyes and allowed himself to lower his guard for a moment. His arms dropped to his sides and his expression softened. "You don't really want to be here right now, do you?" Just something about this man's demeanor gave him an impression. Like he was just trying to keep up with some sort of image. Something about Laito was different from the others he had encountered before, but he couldn't quite place what it was.

Laito tilted his head hearing the soft intake of air before the man before him started to speak. A light smile formed on his lips as he heard the almost arrogant words sliding from the slaves mouth. He had a mouth on him, the lycan would give him that. He seemed to have a problem with authority however, he did still step forward thanks to the lycan not being to harsh with him. Laito figured there were two ways he could go about this, one was to be undeniably cruel and the other was to treat his slave the way he wanted to. His eyes sized up the human as he did as well settling on his eyes. This human was odd, very strange for sure. No human ever bulked to a lycan, their alpha nature couldn't handle it and it was almost like a taunting red flag before a bull. Unlike most lycan however, the silver headed male just waited for the human to finish up his taunting.

A gentle scoff left his lips as he heard the comment about a woman. If only his little pet knew he was only into guys in the first place. As the human grew silent and seemed to drop his guard he asked Laito a question one that made the lycan look over his shoulder a moment. He noticed his father was talking away with the salesman and was paying no mind to the master and slave communication they were having. He turned back to the slave his eyes closing as he sighed softly, "Not particularly. This was not my idea. You see its my birthday...my father decided it was time I had a slave of my own. Its strange to him why I haven't had one yet." he walked further into the room closing a little more distance between the two of them.

"I have no real interest in a slave. Let alone treating you or any other human being like filth...I don't have it in my nature." He looked back at the door and clicked his tongue seeing his father looking at them. What a horrible show he would have to put on. "I'm mostly here to keep up appearances...I have no interest in harming you." He leaned in slightly their faces only inches apart. His golden eyes racked over the humans face as if looking for any impurities. A hand reached out and gently grabbed the humans chin tilting his face in his hands looking at his cheeks. His voice was low as he continued to speak, "I assume you've had a few bad masters in the past? Sure daddy has plenty of slaves I could take but apparently buying ones one slave is a form of...initiation?" he tilted his head a little as he let his hand fall from the others face as if he was finished looking at him.

"I can't leave here empty handed...and you probably won't find a kinder master. Lycans are cruel beings. I can't say that I'm any better but I can promise you would have more freedoms in my house than in his. If I don't buy you my father will for himself...and he has some nasty habits." He slid his hands into his pockets as he tilted his head. A smile forming on his lips as he looked at his slave. There was really no question about it, the way this human carried himself made him want him even more. Laito started to think that maybe having a slave could be more fun than his father made it out to be.

There was just something about this human that brought a sense of excitement to Laito. Most of the time when he came across humans he felt bad for them. Sorry for them that they had to live in such horrible conditions. He never wanted one as a slave and he never ever wanted to beat one for displeasing him. Laito was just raised by slaves therefore he saw no point to be mean to them. All the women who raised him were wonderful peple and he couldn't say his parents were good people like they were. He preferred the company of a few good slaves over the stuck up high life he lived every day. His feet took him a step back from the slave as he looked like he was about to leave. Wondering if his motion to leave would pull an agreement from the other.

Kai raised an eyebrow curiously when he heard the man scoff towards his comment. Maybe it was a dominance thing. He had done his research on wolves and females were typically left in charge of taking care of the young or gathering while lesser males were usually sent out to hunt for food. He never found a lycan's behavior much different when it came to the pecking order. "Well, happy birthday then." Kai couldn't deny that it was strange that this man didn't own any slaves already. He cocked his head to the side with a curiousity in his expression as he thought about it. "So, why is he pushing you so hard to get one when you clearly don't want a slave?"

The lycan's words confused him. He certainly had a different mentality than most. He followed the man's eyes to see what he was looking at, noticing that someone was watching the two of them who he assumed to be the man's father. "Must be fun, pretending to be someone you aren't to please others," he said with a hint of sarcasm. It wasn't much different from what he was doing. Pretending to be a slave when he didn't want to be just to please potential masters. Although his original intention was to deter the lycan to move onto another slave, he had to admit he found Laito intriguing and a part of him wanted to learn more about this man. He blinked, having to stop himself from having the urge to step back with how close Laito was to his face. Kai found himself blushing, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink as he adverted his gaze to avoid eye contact. He wasn't used to someone being so close to him or having such a gentle touch.

He listened to the lycan's offer carefully, still feeling a hint of distrust as he looked up at the man now that he had backed off. Was there really anything to lose? It wasn't like he had his freedom to begin with and he did hate being locked up. He missed being able to go outside and was tired of feeling trapped. That and the idea of being owned by this man's father was unsettling. He couldn't imagine that someone with so many slaves was very kind to them if they had his kind of attitude. Seeing the man take a step back snapped him back from his thoughts. "Wait," he said, the word just slipping out and he soon realized that he didn't want to be left behind. Not again. "Take me with you." He wasn't about to make any false promises that he could be well behaved, but somehow he was getting the feeling this lycan might actually let him be himself for once.

Laito was about to cross the distance to the door when he heard a soft ‘wait’. He smiled and turned to face the slave once more. He held out a hand to the other, “Come on. My father has already looked over your papers. Excuse my rude manner…but for the next 20 minutes you’re no better than the trash on the street to me.” He walked back to the slave and sighed a little. “Don’t take it personally. My father assumes I need to be like him.” He held out a collar and looked at the ugly shackles the other had on. He quickly broke the chains with his hands and sighed softly, “This is temporary…though I will have you have something of mine that says well…you’re mine.” He said and gently clasped the collar on the slaves neck.

“Alright, just follow me and don’t say a word.” He winked and lightly held up a leash attaching it to the collar before starting to walk ahead of the slave. He knew all too well that his father was going to want to inspect the slave before letting his son sign off on the paperwork. As stupid as it was his slave didn’t feel like HIS. He closed his eyes as he closed the distance to the door putting on a smile of excitement. “I think I found one I liked.” He called to his father stepping out with the slave behind him.

His dads eyes lit up, “Oh?! This thing? He’s so…bland looking.” His father crossed the distance between them and touched the slaves waist. “He is far too small! How are you even going to hold onto him?” His father asked looking back at his son. “He’s got a defiant look in his eyes…are you sure you don’t want a pre-broken slave? I have plenty you can have. I’ll take this one and break him in for you and let you take him when I’m finished.” His father said as if thinking his son wouldn’t be able to handle it.

Laito narrowed his eyes at his father, “I think he is perfect just how he is. Is giving me one of your slaves that have been raised to serve you really going to teach me to be a ‘man’ as you call it?” he asked shooting a nasty look at the man he called a father.

“You’re right…sorry I just worry about you. I wouldn’t want you to take your first slave back.” He clapped his son on the shoulder and pulled on the leash making the slave fall forward slightly. “Give him his first order to pack up his things and wait in the car.” His father said looking the slave up and down.

Laito blinked at him a few times before sighing. “Slave. Gather your things and go wait in the car for us. You have…ten minutes to do this and you better be in the car when we get there.” He sternly, and coldly said. No remnants of his gentle manner in his tone. It was like he was an entirely different person.

Kai was a little hesitant at first as he looked up at the man. Although he did understand what the lycan's reasoning's were, he really hated being treated like trash. The young man held up his hands and watched as Laito broke his chains, only to have a collar placed around his neck as a replacement. He caressed the collar with his fingers for a moment. It wasn't that it was uncomfortable for him to wear, he just felt strange when he had them on. It only reminded him of how low they actually considered humans. There was a slight curiosity that peaked within him when Laito mentioned that it was temporary, but that he would still have to have something that reminded others that he was owned and wondered what the man had in mind.

When told to keep his mouth shut he gave a small nod in response. It... wasn't an easy task for him, but he would do his best. He had managed to keep his mouth shut for a short time now, so what was another few minutes after all? Kai followed quietly behind his new master, keeping his eyes on the man's father as they approached.

Thing? Bland looking? Could this man have made him feel any lower in just a few seconds? And he did as the comments kept on coming, unable to help but narrow his eyes and glare at the man. If he was going to be treated like an animal he had half the intention to retaliate, but he was managing to bite his tongue. Barely. But that didn't stop Kai from having a look of wanting to punch this guy in the face and telling him to fuck off. But his expression calmed after a moment when Laito spoke, glancing up at his master. He had to admit he was slightly surprised. No one had ever called him perfect before, but a part of him wondered if that was just to get his father to back off.

Kai stumbled forward as the leash was yanked on suddenly. He was really beginning to hate this man's father more and more and what made it worse was he had only just met the man, the look of hatred returning to his eyes while the man looked at him from head to toe. "Yes sir," he mumbled, trying hard to suppress his anger as he spoke, but did take the leash and yank it away from the man's father. He couldn't help but at least be a little defiant after all as he turned and went to gather his things. Not that he had much to begin with. At most he had a small bag worth of stuff that reminded him of his life before any of this. Even his old sketchbook, which was full of different things he had drawn over the years.

After changing his clothes and grabbing his things, he went out to the car and climbed in, waiting patiently like he was told to. The young man looked out the window at the world around them. It wasn't the prettiest scenery to look at, but it had been a while since he had last been outside. He had to admit, it was nice to see the sun again.

Laito found himself watching the slave leave. Something inside him wanted to be sick, he was buying a slave and he had no want to. He sighed turning back to the salesman. He signed the finishing paperwork and paid for the other man. He was given the slaves paperwork, records, and medical history in a folder. "Let me hold onto that. You don't need useless paperwork." his father said with a smile striking another nerve with the young lycan.

"I'm more than capable of keeping MY slaves records in MY home. Thank you." he knew all too well that paperwork meant the rights to a slave. He didn't want his father gettign the paperwork and pulling this human from out from under him. This was his first slave, one with constant records of disobedience and yet he was taking him on. It frightened his father and he didn't want him to be ruined because he couldn't break his first slave.

His father turned away pissed, "Whatever. I forgot you know everything. Do not disrespect me. I can still ruin you." He said with a disgusted voice before walking out to the car. Laito followed him soon after and stretched his arms over his head peering over to the car. His slave was peering outside, seeming to enjoy the moment of being outside of a closed box. His father hopped into the car giving a nasty look to the slave before Laito climbed in after him. The driver was his, and the car was his, his father was only along for the ride. "Driver? Mind taking my father back home? I think we are done talking for the day." His butler slash driver Brett was in the front seat and he nodded.

"Yes sir." He turned the car on and started to pull away from the black market. Laito peered outside the window, silence overflowing in the car. He felt uncomfortable knowing all too well that his father wasn't done with him.

"You're so disrespectful. Your mother would be disappointed." Laito turned his attention to his father who had just spoken. The older mans eyes not wavering from the window. "She would hate to see you treating humans with such...decency! They didn't treat us any better than animals and yet you betray your own people to fawn over humans. Its disgusting." His father finally turned and looked at his son.

Laito felt anger well up in his throat and he wanted to launch across the car and kick his ass. "Don't you dare...bring her up. You know damn well she left you because of your indecent actions with your slaves and you have the nerve to get onto me for treating mine like people? You treat yours like dirt, fuck them every night, and then wonder why they die because you don't feed them! Mom is disgusted by you, not me." He was calm when he spoke but his voice said nothing but anger and hate.

His father bulked his face turning red. "What I do with my slaves in my own time is no concern of my bastard son. They don't deserve to live like humans they deserve to be used, treated like garbage, and then discarded when they can no longer do my bidding. YOu'll understand! When this one opens his mouth and disobeys you you'll understand. I highly doubt you won't raise a hand to him and I doubt you won't take him into your own bed." He paused and nodded. "I'm not stupid Laito, me and your mother found out a long time ago you weren't interested in the slaves we gave you because they were women. We let you practically sleep with your first women when you were 16 but turns out you didn't fuck her you just sat up with her all night talking! Any young man would have killed for that opprotunity but not you!" His father leaned closer to his son.

"I know your type. I know what you like...you like to look at my boys and I know you do. Why do you think I let them roam around the house in those skimpy outfits? I'm not blind. You're filthy...you're a gay lycan who sympathizes for humans and you wonder why your mother left." He spat out as the car pulled up to his home.

Laito was fuming. He said nothing other than, "Get out." In the coldest voice he could muster and his father did. Slamming the door behind him. Laito was silent as the car pulled away from the curb and started off for his own home. He sighed heavily his head falling into his hands, his shoulders shaking from the emotion he had kept in when his father was here. He had practically forgotten about the slave sitting next to him and he tried not to think about the conversation he had just heard.

• Saga locked this topic