A Game of Love in Hell w/MischievousFoxx PRIVATE +18

azuneko

Name: Yasuhiro Isshiki

Dislikes: rainy days

Appearance:

29ur85u.jpg

It was the final concert and the stage was set. Bright lights, music flaring through the speakers and a roaring audience full of energy. Fourth Power of Ten took to the stage ready to begin. “This may be our final performance but we’re going to give it our all. Thank you all for coming tonight!!” Yasuhiro said as their first song began playing. The four idols began singing and dancing upon the stage with so much energy. The passion behind every word sung and every step taken could easily be felt throughout the entire stadium. The night was young and the concert soon came to an end. The final performance came to an end and the idols left the stage.

“It seems like our fans were really into more than ever tonight. I bet since Yasuhiro is going solo it makes all the sense.” the break dancer Hiro says. “Yeah it’ll be lonely without you Yasuhiro. Do you better do amazing on your own.” the cutest one Yami said. “Thanks guys but the night isn’t over yet. We still have the VIP after party. So let’s give it our all.” he said with a grin. The four get together before leaving the stadium and heading out to the hotel ballroom where the party was taking place. This party was huge. Once there the four split up to mix and mingle with the crowd. Yasuhiro on the other hand went to stand outside upon the balcony for some fresh air. He was tired from the show so he wanted to relax a little.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• MischievousFoxx

Name: Akira Nagasaki

Obsessions: Yasuhiro and everything about him

Dislikes: People who get too close to him

Appearance:

Toma.jpg

Akira stood in the crowd, his eyes partially shadowed by the hood of his sweater. For the entire concert, he never once took his eyes off of the dance group. Specifically, Yasuhiro. His golden eyes watched every movement closely. He kept his hands in his pockets where he held his VIP pass, blushing at the thought of being able to be so close to the person he truly loved. For so long he had been watching the man from afar. Never missing a concert. Read every magazine and collected pictures. Watched and read every single interview. He knew everything there was to know about Yasuhiro. Even went as far as buying all the same music that the man said he liked, learned to cook only the best food and even tried to learn to dance although he still had to work on that part a bit. The only thing he didn't know is what Yasuhiro looked for in a relationship, something he always seemed to refuse to answer. And tonight... tonight would be his one chance to talk to him. It had to be perfect.

For the most part he kept to himself. Standing off in the corner looking almost shy as he watched Yasuhiro closely during the party. Each time he would try to build up to courage to talk to him, Akira would miss his chance and someone would beat him there. And each person that spoke with his love made him resent the other people at the party more and more. Until he finally saw an opportunity. Yasuhiro had gone out to the balcony and he felt his heart race. The man was all alone out there.

Akira slowly made his way to the balcony while trying hard to think of what to say. He didn't want to scare the man and he wanted to make sure he had the opportunity to see him again after today. He wasn't going to lose him no matter what. Akira stepped out onto the balcony, but couldn't bring himself to step anywhere near the man before him. His heart felt like it was going to beat out of his chest, his breath caught in his throat. Holding his arm as he felt his face growing hotter by the second, he lowered his gaze a little, almost afraid to make eye contact. "Is it all right if I join you?" He asked shyly, his nerves obvious by the tone of his voice. And with each passing second all he could think was 'Please say yes! Please say yes!'

Yasuhiro stood out there upon the balcony just staring up at the night skies. It was rather peaceful this way which was exactly what he needed. He closed his eyes just letting all his worries fly away but that moment quickly stopped the second he heard a faint voice coming from behind him. ‘Another fan... I truly can’t catch a break at all...’ he thinks to himself as he gave his signature smile. “Sure you can. You don’t have to be so shy around me. I might be famous but I’m still a normal guy. Nothing special beyond the stage.” he says as he turned around. At first he had assumed it was a girl but he quickly noticed it wasn’t. ‘I think this is the second guy fan I’ve encountered tonight... who would have guessed it...’ he thinks never really realizing his music attracted both genders. “So do you want an autograph or photo with me?” he asked though his voice slipped a bit away from his usual enthusiastic voice. He was tired and honestly didn’t want to be at this party.

To those who didn’t know the truth Yasuhiro wasn’t going solo. He was actually quitting the music celebrity lifestyle. There was something he wants to do more than ever and singing was only in his way. His goal was to accomplish his true dream and then return to the spotlight later on. Though he had no clue what that would be like by then. He could only look forward from here on since it was his decision. He knew how many people would be disappointed about his leaving so it was said he was going solo after a short hiatus. Snapping out of his own mind, Yasuhiro wonders if this person was still interested in saying anything more to him. He was use to shy fans at these after parties but this one was truly odd to him. He kept his cool as always and turned back around to watch the skies again.

Akira lifted his eyes to meet the man's gaze when he heard that perfect voice. That smile of his was amazing, but he knew better than that. It was the same smile he always saw, one that Yasuhiro showed to everyone. He didn't want that. What Akira wanted was for the man to give him a smile that only he would see. One that was loving and affectionate. He knew the public side of the man, but not the personal side that he knew was kept from everyone else. That was the side he wanted to get to know, but how was he going to secure such an opportunity. His heart fluttered when he was given permission to stay and his eyes lit up with a smile as he walked a little closer, standing a few steps away from Yasuhiro by the balcony's edge. He was trying his best to not make the man cautious of him. "You say that, but I think getting a chance to speak with you personally is better than watching from a far. You're special and talented. Who wouldn't want to meet you?"

The young blonde felt a slight tinge in his chest when he heard a familiar tone in the man's voice. He could tell that something was off immediately. Most people wouldn't have noticed, but being so obsessed with the man, nothing slipped past him. Akira had watched him so close for so long that even the slightest change in Yasuhiro's tone caught his attention. He rested his arms against the railing and looked down at the ground below. "Uhm... is something on your mind?" He shyly glanced over, noticing the man was staring at the stars once again and couldn't help but admire his features. He quickly adverted his gaze, hoping the man hadn't noticed him staring as he looked up at the stars as well. "I don't mind listening if you just want to talk." The fact that he hadn't asked for an autograph or even accepted the offer when it was given was probably strange. Sure, Akira did want something and as impatient as he was, he knew it wasn't going to happen over night. He wanted to make sure he could see Yasuhiro again so that someday the man could have the same feelings for him. Although he was aware of some reality, for the most part he wasn't thinking about any of this realistically, expecting the man to instantly take an interest in him.

’Wait he didn’t ask for one or the other.... what is up with this guy....’ he thinks to himself as he looked at him. Yasuhiro was use to fans rushing him for photos and autographs. It was strange when someone didn’t ask or accept an offer for one. Those types tended to be haters of his music or talent. Though he felt zero hostility from that male beside him. “Talk.... no one in their right mind has ever asked me of such a thing. If you truly plan to listen then hear me out.” he said as he glanced over to the other. “I’ve just grown sick of it. The bright lights, the stage and everything else. I wish to take life easy and enjoy the time I have here. I want to accomplish the dream I put behind me the moment I joined this idol group. I plan to make all my dreams come true but I worry my fans will come to hate me if I don't continue with this facade of music." he said as he managed to get that all out in one breath. He let out a heavy sigh as he slumped down on the ground and leaned his head against the banister of the the balcony. "Well thanks for hearing me out. You're the first fan I've ever met that was fine with just wanting to hear me talk. Its definitely a good feeling to not have to play the role of a perfect idol for a bit." he chuckled as he closed his eyes just enjoying the moment. He was kind of glad to have met a fan like this. It was very refreshing.

After a moment or so, Yasuhiro stood up and looked at the other. "Well if its alright with you might I ask your name. We aren't usually suppose to ask as its personal information but this could be our little secret. What do you say?" he asked curious if the other would actually tell him or not. He had a rather wishful expression but it faded as his soon to be former manager walked over. "What are you doing out here? The party is almost over and you have other fans wishing to say their farewells to you before you leave the group. Come on you slacker." she says as she pushes Yasuhiro out from the balcony and back into the party. It was as if she didn't even see that there was someone else standing there. An annoyed grunt passed his lips as he was taken back into the party. This was the last thing he wanted.

Akira had played this scenario of meeting him in his head hundreds of times and he really wanted a chance to stand out from just another fan. He was more than that. Yasuhiro was the only person he has ever felt something for, the only person to ever make his heart race. And he wanted to make the man feel the same way towards him, but there was one problem. Akira wasn't sure how he was going to do that, but at the bare minimum, he wanted to make sure his idol remembered who he was. His eyes wandered up to the sky as the man opened up to him a little bit. "If it's any consolation... I could never hate you," he said softly as a kind smile crossed his lips. He wanted to ask about what Yasuhiro's dream was, but decided that he would leave that for a hopefull future conversation as he looked at the man. "You deserve to be happy and if it's something you want to do, then go for it. Anyone that doesn't support you can just go jump off a bridge. They weren't your real fans if they're upset with you pursuing happiness." Although he was sad that Yasuhiro wasn't going to continue down this path, he meant every word and he wanted to be the one who could make him feel like he had some sort of support out there. He laughed softly. "Their loss. I think it's an honor to be someone you opened up to. Makes me feel special."

A light blush crossed his cheeks when Yasuhiro asked for his name and he had to use every ounce of will power not to be overly excited by it. But just as he was about to open his mouth to tell the man his name, he heard a woman's voice and he looked over to see who he recognized as their manager. Seeing that he wasn't going to be given a chance to say anything more, he quickly slipped his VIP pass into Yasuhiro's pocket without either of them noticing. It wasn't much, but for identification purposes the pass had his first and last name on it in case security had to deal with anyone causing trouble. He knew they kept records and information of people who purchased tickets, especially those since they were limited and had the names specially printed on them. Grant it all Yasuhiro would be able to find is an address, but it was something. All Akira could do was hope he would get another chance to talk to the man he loved. Though he realized that the idol probably wouldn't go through the effort of going to a strangers home. Feeling his heart sink in his chest, he decided that it was best to leave before security caught him without a pass and quietly snuck out of the place before anyone would even notice he was gone, taking the long walk towards his apartment under the night sky rather than calling for a cab.

Yasuhiro struggles against his manager a little as he wanted to find out the name of that person. He was quickly bombarded with other fans and his idol members. As the party drew to a closing it had reached five o’clock the next day. The fans were sent home by limo as to assure their safety. Yasuhiro looked around but couldn’t find that guy anywhere. He sighs wondering if he made him all up in his head. He had been pretty tired out and that couldn’t be helped. Once the building was cleaned up Yasuhiro said his final goodbye to his friends Yami and Hiro. “You be sure to take care of yourself. We will miss you.” Hiro says. “Yeah so don’t take too long of a break and come back to us soon.” Yami grins as they all go their separate ways to get home. Yasuhiro caught a taxi as he made his way across town. He was completely wiped out. As soon as he got home he fell asleep upon his sofa being too tired to make it up to his room.

The morning soon arrived but he was sound asleep for most of it. He awoke later that afternoon and find himself on the floor. He chuckled a little as he decided to go shower before going out. As he stripped out of his clothes he noticed something fall from his pocket. ‘I don’t remember picking this up last night... who’s could this be...?” he thinks as he looked over the name on the VIP pass. “Akira Nagasaki...?! Could this be that guy???” he quickly took his shower and got dressed before calling his former manager. He asked her about the list for the VIP fans that attended the after party. To his surprise this was definitely one of them there. Begging a bit he managed to get her to give him the address on file with the false information of returning an item the male left behind at the party. Yasuhiro hates the idea of making up a story but in some sense it wasn’t a complete lie. Many fans were known to keep their VIP badges from all concerts they attend. Thus he’d return this without fail. Yasuhiro placed the badge in the pocket of his jeans and went outside. He started up the engine to his motorcycle, then took off. He had to be sure this was the same person or not.

Akira arrived home fairly late and went straight up the stairs to his front door. Tired and exhausted from the long night, he walked through his quiet apartment to his room. The place was fairly empty, only having the basic things. A couch where his brother usually slept when visiting, a small table, and a tv. He wasn't one to really decorate his place or have a lot of things. Flipping the light on in his room he looked around. Akira was good at hiding his obsessive nature for Yasuhiro. Without some snooping through the things he kept neatly hidden in his closet, you would never even know he was a fan of the man. The only things in his room was a mattress on the floor and his desk and computer in the corner. At first glance you would think he just wasn't very materialistic and probably didn't have visitors very often. To tell the truth the only person who ever came to see him was his brother who was doing it as more of a check up to make sure he was eating and leaving the house once in a while. But he had to admit... he was very lonely. With a heavy sigh, he turned the light off again and collapsed onto the bed, closing his eyes and soon drifting off into a deep sleep.

When morning came Akira slowly forced himself out of bed. The home was still fairly dark, keeping it that way with curtains. Outside of the concert and the occassional essentials trip at the store he rarely ever left his home. Normally he would grab a quick breakfast before immediately getting on his computer. This morning though he felt empty and slightly depressed as he remembered the events from last night. He really wanted to see Yasuhiro again and nothing was going to bring up his mood except that.

It was after noon and at about the time that Yasuhiro pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex, a young man who looked very similar to the one he had met at the party was grabbing a bag out of a car. "Thanks for the ride man. I'll see you later." Although the two looked very similar, there was a notible difference in how he carried himself compared to Akira as he said goodbye to the man in the car. He also wore an earing in his left ear and his hair was only slightly shorter and lighter than that of his brother's. Not paying attention to the stranger, he went up to the apartment and banged on the door. "Akira! Open up!" No answer. After several moments had passed the man let out an exasperated sigh and double checked that the door wasn't unlocked. "I know you're in there now open the damn door. Don't make me break it down again." It seemed this was probably something that happened frequently between the two brothers.

Name: Shirou Nagasaki

Dislikes: Anyone who hurts his brother

Appearance:

8dd316a034934e1810a05fccc09cf02b.jpg

Arriving at the address provided to him by his manager, Yasuhiro removed his helmet and looked at the place. He tried not to let the area scare him off too quickly. He had wanted to find out if this was the correct fan that he had spoken to. As he stood there building up his courage; he caught a glimpse of someone walking by that seemed to have a slight resemblance to the person in question. He slowly followed after the male but soon realized that this person before him wasn't who he was looking for. Yasuhiro grabbed his phone from his pocket and looked over the information. 'It should be right here according to the information given during the party...' he thinks as he approached the area. His gaze shifts as he watched an angry blonde attacking the door in which he needed to go. "Uh, excuse me sir but I have business with whom ever lives behind that door. If you don't mind maybe I could assist you in getting an answer from the resident." he says not wanting to witness anything that could be considered criminal activity.

Letting out a small sigh he leaned near the door and gave a knock. "Excuse me but my name is Yasuhiro Isshiki. Does an Akira Nagasaki live here?" he called out from the closed entrance. He was curious as to if he even had to correct place let alone the correct fan. Though if this was all just a wild goose chase he would give up without a fight. At least for the time being. He never went chasing after fate which is why he wanted to change things in his life. He was tired of simply going with the flow and never reaching out to grab what his heart desires.

Shirou's attention was caught by an unfamiliar voice and he quickly looked over to see who it was. Curiousity came over him as he slowly looked at the man from head to toe. "How do you know my brother?" He asked after a moment, not recognizing the man in the slightest. And he hadn't. He wasn't a fan of Yasuhiro nor his group. He and his brother had very different tastes when it came to music. Well, that and he never bothered to keep up with the media reguarding the music industry in general. The blonde watched very closely as the man approached the door and attempted to get Akira's attention.

"Psh, good luck. My brother is a shut in and barely answers his door, much less leave his home," Shirou said with a shrug. No sooner had he had said that though, he heard the click of the door unlocking and stared in disbelief as his brother quickly opened the door. Akira's eyes lit up, at the same time he couldn't believe that Yasuhiro was actually here at his apartment and after a moment a smile came to his face. "Holy shit you have a friend...," Shirou commented, almost sounding like it was an impossible scenario and it was implied that Akira probably was a loner or had a reason for his strange behavior the night before. If he was a shut in like the man outside had stated then being out in public and interacting with people wasn't his strong suit and would explain why he came off as acting strange compared to other fans. "I didn't think you'd find me," Akira said, clearly happy that Yasuhiro had come to visit him. Shirou rolled his eyes and stepped passed the older man, wrapping his arm around his brother's neck and dragging him backwards into the apartment. "Just close the door behind you I guess," Shirou called back to Yasuhiro, tossing his bag by the couch before releasing his grip on Akira who didn't put up much of a fight while being dragged.

Yasuhiro glanced over his shoulder as the male standing there said something about the person in question. ‘So he has a brother... I guess the resemblance is faintly there...’ he thinks to himself as he faced the door. To his surprise the door soon opened after he knocked and he was face to face with the familiar face. “Well for one you left this behind and your address was given as VIP confirmation at the concert. I just wanted...” his words cut short as the male was dragged into the house by his brother. He slowly entered closing the door behind him. ‘So he’s a neet... that explains his awkwardness yesterday... though not all neet lifestyles are bad. Some are even billionaires...’ he thinks as he stays near the door watching the two. He began thinking some rather odd things while waiting for the two brothers to finished whatever they were doing. He had no siblings so he had no clue what that kind of bond was like.

“Uh excuse me but if it’s alright might I have a word with Akira for a little bit. I don’t mean to intrude but I came all this way for more than just returning his VIP badge.” he says softly as he ran a hand through his dark purple hair. Yasuhiro has other things in plan for his day. Thus he couldn’t waste too much time here if he could avoid it. Though he couldn’t bring himself to fully leave either. This person intrigued him to some extent which was why he was here in the first place. Akira was unlike any other fan he’s ever come across.

Shirou semi pushed his brother to sit on the couch and noticed that Akira had suddenly grown very shy and introverted in the presence of this stranger. Akira pulled his knees to his chest, keeping his head down and avoiding eye contact with either of them, not really wanting to explain why he had grown so shy all of a sudden to his brother. "Hmm..." Shirou looked over at Yasuhiro and narrowed his eyes, examining the man once again. He was a little surprised when the man asked to speak with his brother alone and he seemed to be hesitating to actually leave. Shirou looked down at his brother. "Call me if you need anything," he said, only recieving a nod from Akira before heading off to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once his brother was out of the room and he heard the water, Akira glanced up at Yasuhiro and smiled a little. "Sorry about him... he just worries about me," he said apologetically before resting his cheek on his knees. "Do you want to sit down?" His gold eyes held the same kindness from the night before, his cheeks still holding that faint shade of pink. He really couldn't believe his idol was here in his home. The young blonde lifted his head again, realizing that he was being a terrible host. "Um... do you want anything? I can make you a snack or get you a drink..." He sounded nervous, not used to having visitors especially one that he had a crush on.

Yasuhiro looked at the two males as he stood there silently. When one of them decided to leave the room he smiled at Akira. "So it is you form the other night. I am glad I didn't get the wrong fan. No need to be so nervous around me. We did meet face to face just yesterday. Though I guess anyone would be nervous if their idol suddenly showed up at their home. I am sorry about the sudden intrusion." he says as he took a seat beside Akira. "So we happened to get a little interrupted last night and I felt really bad about it." he says as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. "If you don't mind it all that much want to be Line friends?" he asked him as he smiled his well known charming smile. It was such an idol thing to do and Yasuhiro had gotten so use to doing it. Though his actual smile was something no one had ever seen before. There could be tons said for those who had witnessed it which the count was few. He waited patiently to see if the other was interested in being chat buddies. He found this particular fan really interesting and thus he didn't mind becoming his friend.

Akira gave the man a shy smile and fidgeted with his sleeves a bit. "It's just a habit... I'm always kind of nervous," he admitted and looked down for a moment. He shook his head as his golden eyes met with the man's again. "N-no. It's okay. I really don't mind. You're always welcome to visit me... if you want to of course," he said, trying hard not to ramble on. He only grew more nervous when Yasuhiro sat down next to him. The blonde's head cocked to the side curiously. He had felt bad? Shaking his head again he closed his eyes with a smile. "Don't worry about it. It was a busy night." As much as he wanted to keep the man all to himself, he didn't want to show that. Akira blinked, his curiosity peeking at the man's words. He actually wanted to keep in contact? His heart almost felt like it was skipping beats as he felt butterflies in his stomach, wanting to jump up overjoyed. Although he had to admit he didn't like the word 'friends'. "You just... want to be friends?" He found himself asking without thinking twice, a hint of sadness in his voice as he lowered his gaze.

Yasuhiro blinked a little as he looked at the male sitting beside him. Hearing his words just as he questioned him caused him to shiver a bit. "Well we did just meet last night so isn't starting out as friends logical. Besides, I am not the type to date or hook up with anyone. I am sure as a fan you've already seen how I usually reply to those kinds of questions. Its not out of obligation as an idol I say what I do. Its my personal preference. I have never met anyone who can intrigue me to the point of feeling something. Its just as simple as that." he said being rather honest all of a sudden. He inched closer to Akira as he leaned in to whisper in his ear. "However if you want to upgrade from being a friend you'll have to do your best to capture my attention. I enjoy unique things in this world. You are definitely different from some of the usual fans I meet. So be my friend Akira. I would love it if you say yes." he said giving the other a casual smile.

Yasuhiro was just a bit too straight forward whenever asked questions he knew he couldn't lie about. Most of his television interviews had written cue cards to prevent him from responding like this on live television or even on radio. Thus most people had only heard the water down version of what he was telling Akira.

Akira felt a little disappointed and was starting to get worried that he was going to scare the love of his life away just because he couldn't keep his mouth shut. At the same time, he really didn't want to wait any longer. He had been waiting for years for this opportunity and a small part of him felt like he was letting it slide through his fingers. His golden eyes looked up at the man and held a slight bit of hope after hearing the man's honesty. What caught him off guard was when Yasuhiro scooted closer to him, making him hold his breath as a heavy blush came to his face. Yasuhiro was so close... close enough that he could feel the man's breath on his ear while he spoke. "I uh... y-yes! I'll be your friend," he said and nodded, slightly excited that this man actually wanted to give him a chance to try and impress him in some way. At least there was a chance. His heart fluttered, overwhelmed with joy as he closed his eyes with a smile. He just couldn't believe that Yasuhiro of all people was going to give him this opportunity and he had to hold himself back from just kissing the man right then and there.

Yasuhiro grins as he impulsively embraced the other. "I am so glad you said yes. Alright first things first we exchange numbers so we can talk and message one another. I am so glad to have someone willing to be my friend. This is definitely going to be an interesting hiatus for me. I am looking forward to creating tons of memories together with you." he says as he held out his phone to exchange information with Akira. He even gave him his address. Yasuhiro felt it only right since he knew where Akira lives. "Now we can even have sleep overs. As girly as that sounds I really never had a friend spend the night at my place so it would be great if we could do that sometimes." he says overjoyed. For an idol on vacation he was truly acting completely different than he does on television or on stage. This was the true Yasuhiro that rarely anyone ever got to experience.

Akira felt his face turn a deep shade of red and had to use every ounce of will power not to faint when his love embraced him out of nowhere. He swore his heart was going to explode from the man's words, especially upon hearing 'creating tons of memories together'. "I... I'm glad I can make you so happy," he said with a smile, wishing he didn't have to leave Yasuhiro's side as he gave the man his number as well. Knowing where the man lived now he wasn't planning on spending as much time as home anymore, that was for sure. "R-really!?" He almost couldn't believe it. Being able to spend nights over at his idol's house. A number of scenarios ran through his head in seconds as he thought of what kind of things could happen while there and wondered how far he could push his boundaries. The blonde's eyes lit up happily as he nodded. "I would love that. Just let me know when and I'll come right over," he said, loving this new side to Yasuhiro.

Yasuhiro looked at him as he smiled. "Well I guess that's enough for today. I dont wish to over stay my welcome. Seriousky though please dont be afraid to call or message me. I'll be waiting for sure." he said as he stood up from the sofa and made his way towards the door. He stopped just before opening the door as he glanced back at the other on the sofa. Yasuhiro was clearly happy about this. He might have been a bit impulsive about this decision but he was shre this would work. He wants to live like a normal guy during his haitus before he began his solo debut. Thus he picked the one fan from the after party that seemed to be the only one he considered to be normal. At least around him the guy didn't faint or become super flustered. He was able to hold a conversation with him to more of an extent than with any other fan he's ever met before. He was sure he'd create a wonderful friendship he'd remember for ages.

• 1 month later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
curious if you are still interested in this rp?))

• Saga locked this topic