A Sadistic Whisper w/aominecchi +18 (PRIVATE)

azuneko

Plot: Rou has always been the kind of person to lend a helping hand to those who needed it. From grade school to even his current university days he’s a well known name. Even with all his studies he’s managed to even be student council president. During this time he’s encountered many different types of students but nothing could have prepared him for the transfer student he’d soon come face to face with.

Pairing: Yandere transfer student x Student council president

My Character:

b4wcgy.jpg

Name: Rou Zandia

Race: human or dragon (if supernatural)

Dislikes: sweets and the scent of perfumes

Personality: Very blunt and hates beating around the bush, he’s helpful, kind hearted and always a good listener. He has the capability to know exactly what needs to be said and the exact moments where it counts. Enjoys pranks but rarely pulls any himself.

Bio: discovered in rp

It was the start of the second semester and everything seemed to be going smoothly. Helping a few new transfer students here and here but nothing he couldn’t handle. Rou was sitting within the main office helping assist a teacher when he noticed something happening within the courtyard of the university. It appeared as if some seniors were picking on one of the transfer students. He quickly placed the stack of papers he was holding to head out there. He wouldn’t allow such behavior to continue without proper discipline. He apologized to the teacher before quickly making his way out the building and towards the suspects in question. His gaze quickly shifts as he looked at the three seniors. “Is there a problem here?” he asked as he walked over. The seniors quickly straighten up and shook their heads no. “Not at all president. This guy just needs to learn a bit of manners.” one said before the three dashed off. Letting out a sigh Rou turned to the male on the ground. He smiled offering a hand to help him up.

“I think it’s best to avoid troubles especially on your first day. My name is Rou and I’m the student council president around here. If you’re ever in need of help don’t hesitate to ask me. I don’t mind at all.” he said as he looked at him. Rou wasn’t sure why but the silence from the other seemed a bit unsettling. “Well I have work to do and you should be getting to the opening ceremony. Just head straight that way and you’ll find the auditorium. Just follow the signs.” he says as he slowly makes his way to head back towards the main building. He still had to finish helping the teacher he had been helping before.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Saga locked this topic
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic