Secret Desires [Yukonwolfspirit - MischievousFoxx] (Private)

MischievousFoxx

Kyoya watched the fish swimming near the edge closely for a moment before closing his eyes. "Some people will think that way. Just like some think only a man and woman should be together or that a huge age difference is weird. It's an unavoidable reality that most people can never see past." He opened his eyes and stood up, turning to face Yukie and placed his hand on the man's head with a gentle smile. "She won't hurt you or anyone anymore. In time, things will get back to the way they were," he said, attempting to comfort Yukie so he wouldn't be sad remembering that woman. "And while I'm around, no one is going to hurt you again. Don't be afraid to come to me if you need anything no matter what it is, okay?" He removed his hand from the top of Yukie's head, then offered the other man his hand. "Now, let's go inside. We should get ready for dinner. Maybe after you can show me the library and choose a book for me to read to you tonight," Kyoya suggested as he closed his eyes with a bright smile.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MischievousFoxx

“....mmmh then I’ll call it a date” yukie replied teasingly as he kissed Kyoya’s cheek and pulled him inside toward the stairs and into a beautiful room where Ayme was laying staring at the tv and organizing the pillows.

“Dinners on the table” ayme replied the fancy feast all set out as he smirked noticing the two holding hands. “Off to get married now are we?” Ayme teased as he turned off the tv and sat down at the table enjoying the small bit of older brother torment he could throw in.

“Yeah we plan to elope without you and go live in a little countryside house and have children and a dog” yukie replied rolling his eyes as he joined his twin at the table before teasingly poking his cheek, he of course didn’t know Ayme was going to pull him into a full out kiss and squirmed trying to get away from all of the sudden love as Ayme smirked and forcefully snuggled yukie once the kiss ended.

“Seems you’ve to;d our little secret...I’ll have to remember to punish you” ayme whispered as he looked at his twin who’s face was neon red and hidden in aymes chest the poor boy quite embarrassed.

Kyoya felt his face flush red as he felt the other man's lips press against his cheek. "Uhh... yeah. It's a date then," he said, playing along as he looked away, slightly surprised by the kiss. He was probably overreacting to a friendly jesture, but it was more of that he wasn't expecting it. The young man was starting to get the feeling he was going to have to get used to how the two brother's acted and just accept it when they did certain things. He followed Yukie as he thought about just how quickly his life had changed in the last twenty-four hours.

He looked at Ayme who seemed to be relaxing and gave a nod as his eyes wandered over to the table. Clearing his throat and releasing Yukie's hand, he went over to the table and sat down, the blush still prominent as he glanced at the two brothers. His eyes widened from the sudden kiss, his face growing darker as he watched at how intimate they were being. Kyoya looked down at his plate, feeling a bit out of place at the moment. "So uhm... y-you mentioned that I was going to be learning about Yukie's care earlier. When did you want to get started on that?" He asked, hoping by changing the subject he wouldn't feel as awkward.

“Well our care can range from basic protection to medication being given, also includes sexual urges you’ll be the jack of all trades” Ayme explained as he released his brother and opened his arms to Kyoya. “Come here”

Kyoya listened to the man closely and nodded as he heard him explain what his job description would be, but his body tensed when he heard the words 'sexual urges' and that he would be a jack of all trades. The idea made him bite his lip and it took him a moment before he looked up at Ayme again, seeing the man had opened his arms to him. "Y-yes sir." He swallowed his nerves and stood up, moving next to Ayme as he rubbed his arm. It wasn't so much that he didn't know what he should do, but that he didn't want to be a disappointment to someone again.

“Don’t worry, we won’t force you we’d like to get to know you first” Ayme explained as he just snuggled Kyoya in a loving way enjoying the comfort of being able to hold him close. “Besides from the look of your personal card I didn’t think you would be so shy around these things” Ayme added holding the thrown away card in his hand as he showed it to his new pet.

"I work for you... so I'll do anything that you wish of me. I've just never been in this situation before," Kyoya explained, trying not to feel flustered as Ayme snuggled up to him, his heart beginning to race a little. He wrapped his arm around Ayme and gently ran his fingers through the man's hair to help him relax. A little surprised, he looked at the card curiously before looking at Ayme again. "I... how did you get that?" He asked since he had thrown that away at his school. Adverting his gaze again he decided to admit why he was acting so shy. "I've never slept with anyone before. The farthest I've ever gotten in a relationship was holding hands and kissing, but they never lasted long enough to go any further. And the few clients I have had never asked for anything sexual."

“Heh don’t worry we won’t try anything just yet we want to gain your trust fully...intamency is a very delicate and full trusting ordeal...when we are ready we will let you know but for now I hope you can stand us touching and hugging you as we grow to learn more about you” Ayme explained as he smiled and relaxed enjoying the gentle hair playing. “As for the card we got it from a man who goes to your school he told us a lot about you...yukies theory is he had a crush and to calm his nerves he picks on you for attention.”

Kyoya was a bit relieved to hear that he wasn't expected to just jump right in to anything terribly intimate. It was strange to think that it almost sounded like he would be dating his bosses. Which made him realize something as he looked at Yukie. "Touching and hugging doesn't bother me. It's the affection I have to get used to," he said and laughed a little. Still holding Ayme, he reached over and started rubbing Yukie's head as well. At the very least he wanted to make sure they both got an equal amount of attention so neither one ever felt left out. As Ayme explained where he had obtained the card he knew exactly who the man was referring to. What Kyoya didn't understand was how they all knew each other. "Yeah, we used to be friends but kind of grew apart as he made more friends and I just never fit in with that group. I doubt he has a crush on me though... I always assumed it was just to keep up an image for his new friends." He had thought about it a few times and had just learned to accept how things had become between them. "How do you know him anyways?" He asked curiously as he looked at Ayme.

“He takes me out on walks through the forest and he cares for all of the plants around the house and outside the house.” Yukie explained as he smiled and snuggled down enjoying the affection.” Hes quite nice once you get to know him but if he’s mean to you just let me know”

“He works after school to help out like all the servants who attend school we find it quite important that school comes first” Ayme added as he let Kyoya go his stomach growling as he helped himself to dinner not feeling like waiting anymore as Yukie blushed and moved away from his new friend so he could let him eat.

“The cooks made some steamed fish with fresh rice and mushrooms and a lot of different side dishes” Yukie explained as he poked at the fish. “I caught the fish while out playing”

Kyoya cocked his head to the side as he thought about it for a moment. He had no idea that his ex friend had worked in such a place, or even worked at all for that matter. "That's nice of him to take you for walks." He was going to have to ask him some questions tomorrow. "Did either of you have a favorite subject you liked to study?" He asked curiously as he looked at the twins, moving away so they could eat but did catch Yukie's blush. They may have looked alike, but they couldn't have been more different in personality.

He smiled as Yukie explained how he had caught the fish while playing earlier. "That's pretty cool. I've never even been fishing before," he said and looked at the plate in front of him. It really did look delicious and the first bite was amazing. He only had stuff like this in high end restaurants and even then that was more of a luxury than a daily thing.

“Oh we never went to school...the place we where raised didn’t see us fit enough to learn” Ayme explained as he ate a bite and thought for a second. “We enjoy reading I’m into medicine and science while yukie loves marine biology and herbology” The elder added with a small smile as he offered yukie a bite from his plate to try the younger twin picky and refusing making Ayme sigh.

“This time I caught it as a fox instead of a wolf” yukie replied liking the praise as he blushed and ate just a little more of his dinner before refusing the rest despite his brothers scowl.

"What do you mean they didn't see you fit enough to learn?" Kyoya asked, slightly surprised that they had never been given that opportunity. Then again if someone put in the effort they could learn everything on their own, it just wouldn't be on a piece of paper was the only real difference. When he heard that Yukie was interested in Marine Biology as well he smiled. Maybe he hadn't been as boring as he had first thought when they were talking about the fish earlier. He looked at the younger brother curiously when he began to refuse to eat anymore, noticing he hadn't had much off his plate. "Are you done already?" He wondered. "You really should eat more if you want to keep your strength up for hunting," he said with a smile, trying to encourage him to at least take a couple more bites.

“My eating habits are no concern of either of you!” Yukie snapped as he slammed his hand down instantly throwing his food to the ground as he stormed off in anger annoyed by the nagging.

“...eating is a touchy subject...yukie is picky and doesn’t eat much hence why his health isn’t as good as I would like it pushing him even a little can set him off and then he’s a nightmare to calm down” Ayme explained letting his twin run off so he could try and self calm. “We where deprived of a lot of basic things while we where living in the facility. It’s hard...adjusting a lot of the things most parents would teach their children where never taught to us. Hence the tantrum and weird habits we are trying to learn but unless it’s adapting to our surroundings we are finding it difficult.”

Kyoya was caught off guard by the sudden reaction that Yukie had after expressing his concern for the man's eating habits. He watched as the man left the room and felt his heart ache. He hadn't meant to upset Yukie. He looked down at his own plate as he listened to Ayme explain what had set his brother off. "I see... I'll be sure to keep that in mind for the future. I really didn't mean to upset him." He felt terrible about the situation and wondered if there was anything he could do to calm Yukie down. After a moment, he looked up at Ayme with a small smile. "Thank you for dinner. I think I'm going to try and talk with him. If you'll excuse me," he said and stood from his seat to leave.

“...if you need to find him while hiding he’s most likely in his study...is down the hall and is the big black door” Ayme explained as he continued to eat and set a small plate of food down and got up grabbing some medication from a table as he put it on the plate and handed it to Kyoya. “Tell him he needs to take the medicine with food or he will need to sleep in the medical room tonight” Ayme slightly ordered not wanting to have to hold down his twin to force feed or force medicine down him like in the past. “If he’s not in the study check the bat( he likes to sleep in the warm water” Ayme explained as he rain for a servents to show Kyoya where he was to go the demon opening a window so he could smoke for afew minutes.

Kyoya listened to where he could possibly find the brother and gave a nod, careful to make a mental note of the instructions. After that reaction he had a feeling he was going to have a hard time convincing Yukie to take his medication. "I'll make sure he takes it." With that, he picked up the small plate and first started with the study as instructed, but it was obvious the other man wasn't there. He had been hoping Yukie was as he realized that now he was going to have to check the bath. These brothers were beginning to be quite the handful. As he approached the door to the bathroom, he felt a light blush cross his cheeks. Guess he was probably going to see Yukie naked sooner than he had originally thought. He gently knocked on the door and waited for a moment. "Yukie?" He waited a brief moment before slowly opening the door, taking a moment to glance around the room before seeing the young man relaxing in the bath. Kyoya closed the door and walked over to the bath, sitting down on his knees next to it after setting the plate on the counter. "I have your medicine for you."

“...I’m sorry for yelling at you” yukie mumbled his mermaid tail swishing around under the water as he closed his eyes and tried to continue calming himself. “I don’t want the medicine but I’m to tiered to really fight you on it” yukie added with a small huff as he laid his head on his playmates lap. “I’m glad you care...it’s just hard to keep up with aymes needs when it comes to me being healthy”

(Yukies mermaid form)

merman__rin_king_of_the_oceans_by_asano_nee-d69l964.png

"No. I'm sorry for pressing the issue," Kyoya said, still feeling like he was responsible for upsetting the man. He couldn't help by admire the tail and the beautiful color of Yukie's scales. He noticed that the man's hair had the same mix of colors and he found himself running his fingers through the man's hair. He looked at Yukie's claws, a little surprised at how sharp they were. "What is the medicine for if you don't mind me asking?" He wanted to gain a better understanding as to why he had to take the medicine as well as understand why he didn't want to take it. Kyoya leaned over slightly and hesitated for a moment as he glanced at Yukie to make sure it was alright, then gently brushed his fingers against Yukie's tail. He smiled. "If you didn't stay healthy, then I wouldn't get to see the beautiful things you can become," he said and looked into the man's eyes.

“...the medicine is a sedative...keeps me calm around the servents and out in public...it makes me terribly sleepy though and sometimes it makes me not want to eat...but if I don’t take it and freak out I might hurt people” yukie mumbled as he snuggled into Kyoya’s lap “sometimes I forget to act human and not like we normally are if I act like myself it scares people because I don’t know how to behave...if I’m to weak...I can’t hurt anyone” yukie whispered as he hid his face a part of him hating to admit his fears and wishing he could tell Ayme but he didn’t want his twin to worry more about him nor see how pathetic he was acting.

He wasn't sure what to think about the medication and what it was for. It was basically something to keep him in control, kind of like when children are too hyper and they take medications to keep calm. A way to control them. "It must be pretty hard feeling tired all of the time." He continued gently running his fingers along Yukie's tail as he listened to the man continue to speak. A small smile came to his face. "You can be yourself around me. I'm not scared," he said softly as he looked into the man's eyes. He didn't have to see what Yukie was like when he wasn't on his medication to know that there was still a good person hidden beneath. Kyoya brushed Yukie's cheek with the back of his hand. The man was truly beautiful no matter the form he took. "I think that if you really wanted to, you could learn to control yourself. Someday you won't even need the medicine."

“...then if you really believe that why do you still have it?” Yukie asked curiously as he looked up at Kyoya and gently wrapped his arms around him before pulling him into the bath as carefully as he could. “If you think I don’t need it then don’t give it to me” he mumbled his cheeks blushing a little.

Kyoya glanced over at the small plate of food and the medicine sitting with it. Was it because he was worried he would get in trouble if Ayme found out he didn't give Yukie his medicine or... was he worried that someone could get hurt? His attention went back to Yukie and he found himself blushing as he was pulled into the water. He had to admit he hadn't expected to join the man in the bath, especially since his clothes were now soaked. But, part of him didn't really mind it too much. As he looked into Yukie's eyes he wondered how someone so sweet and gentle could ever hurt anybody. He gently placed his hand on the man's cheek. "I won't make you take it. If you feel like hurting someone, then hurt me. I can handle it," he said with a kind smile.

“Mmh I’d rather kiss you” yukie replied as he gently kissed koyoyas lips and then suddenly deepened the kiss pulling him even closer then before. He let his hands water the nimble fingers removing his pets clothes with ease and a little speed as he broke the kiss with a smirk.

Kyoya felt his cheeks flush as their lips met. His heart began to race as he let himself give into the kiss, his eyes closing as his hands rested on Yukie's chest. He was amazed at how quickly the man removed his clothing, unconsciously letting out a soft moan as the kiss deepened. His eyes opened as their lips parted, giving Yukie a shy smile. Kyoya wasn't really sure what to think about the situation, but he would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy that kiss.

• Saga locked this topic