Takkun to Stalker Danshi 🌟 HASUMI Shiro [Eng]

cruciatus

Takkun to Stalker Danshi HASUMI Shiro [Eng]

9iTHYCG.jpg

Original Title: Takkun to Stalker Danshi

Alt. Title: たっくんとストーカー男子 ~今日はたっくんのティッシュを食べました~, Takkun and Stalker Boy - I Ate Takkun's Used Tissue Today

Author/Artist: HASUMI Shiro

Year of release: 2015

Published by: Fusion Product

Group(s) Scanlating: Xiaojiangworld

Summary: Kaneko Takuma is a high schooler with the secret hobby of making cute accessories. Suddenly, he runs into Maki Junpei, an eccentric glasses and mask-wearing classmate. With love letters and eerie stuffed animals as presents, it’s getting hard for Takuma to ignore his anxiety over the clumsy stalker. From then on, strange things occur after Takuma sees Junpei’s adorable unmasked face. With the ideal pretty face of his that throws Takuma into a turmoil, Junpei forces sex on him in a deserted classroom…?!

pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2

Download Takkun to Stalker Danshi Manga:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2pastelstar1plz.gif?3pastelstar2plz.gif?2pastelstar3plz.gif?2

★★★

★★★

For download re-upload requests, post

so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cruciatus

• Koujichi

• JuLiLaNdIa

• hibou28

• 3 weeks later...

Takkun to Stalker Danshi Chapter 02

Download:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Takkun to Stalker Danshi Chapter 03

Download:

Hi Thank you for the File, but lately I cannot seems to download from Megaload, when I try to download it always blocked by my AVG, tho when I turn on the AVG it still not downloading instead it making pop window that only make me download a link not rar file...anyone has this problem? the Mediafire and mega is work just fine.

• 3 months later...

Takkun to Stalker Danshi Chapter 04-05

Download:

|

• 1 month later...

Takkun to Stalker Danshi Chapter 06+07

Download:

• 2 months later...