To start off with a bang!

lilredphoenix

Hello there, well I am starting off my introductions here at this site with a bang!

I must say I was very impressed with the way the site is designed looks all leather and....well, leather (sexy)!!

I have been a huge anime fan for years and began collecting BL's since the early '90's starting off with a series called Earthian by the manga artist who later on also created Loveless. Yet I am very much a novice to using the internet so I am looking forward to join in on some forums and visiting some chatrooms.

Since I am not sure yet how all of this works I'd love to hear from some of you, talking about one of our favorite subjects BL/yaoi.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lilredphoenix

• Macys

• Nao

• brohne

Hiya! Welcome to the forum, I'm positive you will love it here. The forum is super easy to use even for a novice. ^^ If you'd like to join us in the chatroom you can find the link under the quick link tab at the top of the page. Looking forward to chatting!

• Like 1

Hi! Yeah, I got that impression at first, too, cool forum, isn't it? ;) Let's get along and share our Bl/yaoi madness! onion0

I feel good vibes coming from you! See you around ~~ I also go to the chat room so you might see me there from time to time..

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will have a great time here with us! Just have as much fun as I do here, and you'll be the happiest! :hamtaro-005 (23):

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you! :hamtaro-005 (12):

Hope you'll have a great time here in our company *hugs* foxy3

• Like 1

Thank you for your welcome, it already feels like home. Everyone here seems to be very warm and friendly which is encouraging to a new member. I am going to have to figure out how chatrooms operate but look forward to "chatting" with you.