The Secret Academy (Wolf x Alexia)

WolfDog12

"Er.... Not really... I like to read or watch videos but I'm no good at sports so I really don't like them," He admitted. The naga figured that Phon was probably the type that liked sports even if it was only watching them. After all, he was a lot more athletic than Kurenki.... not that that was very hard... Kurenki wasn't even able to participate in gym class.... "What... What about you?" He still struggled to hold a normal conversation... He just admired Phon so much.

The naga took the time to gather up his stuff before turning back to look at the other. As he looked at Phon, Kurenki began to really wonder if the other was the stranger in the window he saw earlier. After all, the prince of the school suddenly had red eyes out of no where and didn't want others to know... Maybe he had black wings as well?

Kurenki realized then that he'd been staring and quickly looked away, looking at the ground again as he held his stuff. "H-hey.... Do you like... the rain? I know most don't..." he had no idea where he was going with this but if Phon liked the rain there may just be the tiniest bit of evidence leading closer to Phon being the stranger he saw.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• alexia__

"I enjoy literature, the older the better and studying languages" stated proudly "but mostly books and food" Phon chuckled he was a bit nervous not wanting to appear boring, even though he was. Although Kurenki didn't look like the type to judge he wanted to appear friendly and outgoing, but perhaps he was just acting like this because people typically approached him. Not like he didn't like making friends himself but all his life people were attracted to him like a beacon of light so he was out of practice in the arena of making friends.

He noticed the other shad been staring and found it cute that Kurenki quickly looked away. Phon chuckled lightly but stopped suddenly when Kurenki asked him about the rain. He was stepping into dangerous territory but then again Kurenki would not be able to put together the pieces since he had never seen Phon.

Smiling sweetly he replied "Yes, I am a fan. I think it makes for a great sleep and its definitely very relaxing" he placed his hands in his pockets and stood up straight.

"Haha, books and food are great topics," He said smiling. The naga found Phon interesting to say the least and nothing he was into was boring. It was nothing like he had expected which made it even more fun for him. It was like opening a book right there!! Every chapter seemed to have a twist at the end totally unpredictable.

At the mention that Phon really did like the rain, he wondered if it was true... After all, Phon didn't show anyone what he was or why he belonged to this school so hiding a pair of wings shouldn't be too much trouble... "Dark wings," he said quietly out loud and simply looked over to see if Phon reacted at all... He didn't want to spread rumors about what he saw so he wanted to make sure that it really was him that Kurenki saw and not someone else.

As they sat there, Kurenki's stomach growled and he remembered that he hadn't had dinner yet. He then looked out the window. The sun was setting and everyone needed to get back to their dorms soon or they'd be caught out during the full moon. "I didn't realize it was this late," he admitted with a frown. It was so hard to tell what time it was with this much rain but the skies were getting darker and a look towards the clock told them just how late it was.

"You flatter me" said Phon with a grin on his face. Perhaps both could become closer if they found an interesting book to read. Before Phon could say anything he heard the other whisper 'black wings' and he internally cursed himself because Kurenki caught on quick. Although Phon was comfortable enough to show his wings he didn't consider himself comfortable enough to put a face behind the guy in the window, he chose to play dumb.

He tilted his head slightly and raised his eyebrows, with a small smile he looked at Kurenki and voiced "Mh?" as if confused about the lack of detail behind the comment. He felt a little guilty about playing dumb and essentially lying but...he had something to protect.

The silence was broken by a stomach rumbling and Phon looked towards the other stomach. He placed a hand over his lips to hide his laugh.

"I'd suggest you grab something to eat before they close the dinner for the day."

Kurenki blushed a little looking down at his stomach. "R-Right..." he said before hurrying towards the door. The naga paused for a moment at the door and looked back at Phon. "Sorry about the weird comment. We were talking about books and I just thought of an old one I don't remember the name of... The main character had Black wings and everyone thought he was some kind of angel of death but he was really kind," he said before slithering right out the door.

Damn... He had to make it before they closed up for the night... Hopefully they'd still be willing to sell him something... Anything. Kurenki rushed as fast as he could but got all tripped up when a group of students began to hurry towards the dorms. One even nearly trampled Kurenki but he pulled to the side and tucked his tail in some. This school was so dangerous for him.

With that, Kurenki hurried on but by the time he got there... It was too late. The store workers had locked up and were trying to get somewhere safe from the full moon. Oh well... Looks like he'd have to wait till tomorrow to eat.. He really should start carrying snacks in his room the way most do.

Phon's face turned ghost white and a cold sweat ran down his body. Kurenki had almost hit the mark, whether it was purposely or not, it was too close for comfort. He made his way back to the dorms and decided to call it a night. His emotional rollercoasters always got the best of him.

Phon showered and took some time to admire his abs in the mirror while he brushed his hair. He was...hot. He chuckled at himself before a wave of pain ran through his head and his eyes began to change red again. It wasn't long before Phon got to bed and fell in a deep sleep. The moon outside silently entered his bedroom and he though it was suspicious how unusually quiet it was but sleep drowned his thoughts and anything else.

The next morning his alarm had not gone off reminding him of the time, which meant he stayed in the shower too long and would be late for breakfast. Outside he could hear people quickly running down the hall and others talking, there was a lot of commotion in general. Poking his head through the door he could instantly sense something was wrong in the atmosphere, not only that students were looking at each other weird.

A girl passed by Phon's door and he called her

"Hey!, good morning...what is going on?"

"Y-you haven't heard Phon?" she said in a low voice, her eyes lowering towards the floor.

"Heard what?" he asked a brow raising slightly in confusion

"S-someone has been murdered...in the school!" she said growing agitated "They are removing their b-body no-..." she chokes on her words. Apologizing the girl walks away.

Phon takes a step back into his room, shock could not describe this feeling

"M-murdered..."

All students are to report to the gymnasium, Immediately said a voice over the intercom

"Oh shit!" said Phon

Kurenki headed back to his room with a sigh. He was just going to have to deal. After all, today wasn't all bad. Besides, he finally got to have a full conversation with Phon and the other felt comfortable enough to call him by his first name so it was well worth it for sure. He was happy about this.

When the Naga returned to his room he noticed just how low the water was in his bed. He hadn't realized just how much water kept splashing out every time he got in and out of there... Oh well, he grabbed the special hose installed in his room and quickly refilled the tank before stretching. He could probably get some studying in but there really was no point. Besides, he was so hungry that he'd never be able to focus. So, the naga pulled himself into the bed and simply lounged for a while.

The naga stared at the ceiling for a while before eventually drifting off to sleep. As usual, he woke early to his alarm and stretched his arm, pulling his tail in. Strange... It felt so weird to him. Oh well, the naga yawned and grabbed the edge of his bed pulling himself up again. However, this time, rather than a large muscle tail sliding over the side, Kurenki knocked his bottom half awkwardly, half hanging lower than usual and he simply face planted out of bed. What happened?!

Kurenki sat up and looked over to see... well to not see his tail but instead he had Legs?! Not to mention... What the hell was that between his legs? That wasn't what he was born with... it wasn't how it was suppose to look!! The naga tried to use his new found legs but sometimes one would move without the other and other times they'd both move and he'd just flop around like a fish out of water. What the hell was happening?! Kurenki was terrified and wished to know what was going on.

It wasn't too long before he heard a commotion outside and could hear other students saying something about a murder... A murder... Who, Why? What was going on in this school? It was some time before there was an announcement and the naga jumped a little before looking down again... no way he could go out like this!!

Students began to arrive at the gymnasium, some looked like they had been woken up by the loud announcement and others had their uniforms on already. Phon had worn a track shirt and pants since he couldn't find his shirts but it was comfortable so he didn't mind much.

The noise began to increase as students filled each other in on the news, he looked around recognizing some faces but not looking for anyone in particular. It occurred to him that Kurenki would be in the back due to his tail but as he searched the for him he realized the other was not there.

'Running late?' he asked himself before his attention was brought to someone stepping on the podium at the end of the gym.

The white haired man was someone Phon knew very well, not by choice but it had seemed to Phon that the Principal had always been part of his life. He tapped on the microphone a few times to get all the students attention and they slowly began to quiet down and turn.

"By now you all must have heard about the loss of one of our students" he said lowering his head.

"This was no incident and all teachers are currently working with the authorities of our world in order to get to the bottom of this" he continued "we as that all students please continue with daily functions and not panic so we call all work quickly. There is no need to fear our school is in alert we..." before he could continue a girl at the right corner began to loudly sob

"She was murdered! There's a murdered around us!" this, Phon could tell alerted some other students who were thinking the same thing.

The crying girl slowly began to turn blue, and that was what caught Phon eyes because she was a Senior and they had impeccable control of their power but here she was turning without noticing.

Kurenki was really nervous. What was he going to do? He couldn't get to the announcement... He could barely get around his room. Sure, he was good with his upper body but he had no idea how to control these stiff boney legs. First off... there were two of them and they weren't free and flexible the way his tail was. Also... How did anyone deal with this thing dangling between these useless legs?

Wait... Just then Kurenki realized just how much he missed his tail... He had done nothing but complain, try to hide it, and get embarrassed over it. Yet, not even an hour without it and he realized how much he missed it. The naga bit his lip a little out of frustration and pulled his body up to his bed and leaned his back against it, both legs laying there in front of him. What was he going to do? He didn't know how to use these darn things... Maybe wait for help? But then... he was naked... Pants weren't something he even owned...

What the hell was he doing? Kurenki simply sat there watching the time slowly tick by. Hopefully no one thought he was murdered... or worse, the murderer. After all, what other reason would people think for him skipping the announcement? Then again... Who would even notice that he wasn't there? The frustration built but Kurenki felt more like he was going to cry than anything else.

After the girl was removed the director finished his speech and the students were asked to continue the day freely. It was great to not have class but under the circumstances Phon wasn't so sure. He grabbed some fruits and a juice in the lunch are and decided to walk around in hopes of running through Kurenki.

No luck.

It had been weird that the other was not around, and Phon began to worry. What if Kurenki was too afraid to go outside. Maybe he was hiding in his room.

'Poor thing' said Phon walking towards the door rooms.

He stopped at the lobby of the building and checked the room catalog. Scanning the names he stopped when he saw Kurenki's name.

"Room 502"

Phon's room was on the other side of the building, room 617, so he typically didn't walk towards this area but it was well lit due to the many windows and he kind of liked it.

After finding the room he gave a soft knock on the door

"Kurenki its me Phon"

Time just ticked by more and more slowly as Kurenki sat there leaning against his bed with no idea what to do. He was just stuck in this strange predicament. The naga continued to wait wondering when the speech would be over. He wished they just said it over the intercoms but maybe there was another reason for why they couldn't do that.

Just then, there was a knock on the door and Kurenki's heart skipped a beat. Was someone coming after him? When he heard who it was there was a sigh of relief before the naga remembered that he was without his tail all of a sudden. What was he going to do now?

"Ph-Phon?" He said as he tried to get these damn legs working... No use. "Hold on a second... I'll be right there...." he added trying to stall for time as he dragged himself towards the door. It took a minute but he got there and pulled himself up onto the doorknob and pressed against the wall some so he could open the door just enough to show his face but from the hips down, he kept behind the door as he continued to use the wall and doorknob to stay up high enough.

"Hey... Sorry I couldn't go to the assembly... I missed it... What happened?" He asked hoping Phon wouldn't notice anything was wrong but he was starting to slip.

As the other spoke, Kurenki's arm slipped from the wall and he hit his head into it as he fell to the ground in a strange position. "OW!" He shouted and began to rub his head. Thankfully his hips down were still behind the door.

Phon waited for the other to open the door, he was glad Kurenki seemed fine until he opened the door. He didn't want to say anything but it was weird that Kurenki seemed to purposely hide behind the door.

"Nothing special I'm sure you have heard, but there was something weird I wanted to mention to you because I'm not sure if..." before Phon could continue his sentence Kurenki fell to the floor.

Alarmed Phon reached for the other to help him "Are you okay?"

"I'm ok... I just hit my head..." Kurenki wondered if telling Phon was ok... Maybe he could teach him how to walk... "I uh..." He hesitated. "Promise not to tell anyone?" he asked. He waited for the other to respond before moving a bit to let Phon into the room before closing the door and sitting there leaning against it.

"I don't know what happened.... But my tail.... It's gone..." he said with tears in his large green eyes. "I don't even know how to use these... and I don't have any clothes or anything.... I never thought I'd miss my tail so much," he admitted. Kurenki covered his face and began to cry a little.

Phon was, to say the least, taken back by the events that were taking place. First a murder, then Kurenki waking up with no tail. He could hardly believe his eyes, he was sure that these things did not just happened but he refrained from asking questions.

Reaching for a blanket Phon placed it around Kirenki.

"You can't stay here forever, classes will startup again tomorrow" says Phon softly.

His hands moved towards Kurenki's shoulders and he softly rests them there. His hands began to release a delicate warmth to calm the other. His hands lit up lightly, and it seemed like the whole world had stopped for a second. Outside there was complete silence and the sun began to brightly shine through the window in Kurenki's room.

Phon smiled "Its alright, I don't know what happened but I'm sure we can managed. We can find you clothes and teach you how to walk"

Kurenki was surprised that Phon was able to grab the blanket he had in the back of his closet as he never needed it for anything really. Still, it was sticking out some since he didn't have much of anything really in the clothing department. He held it close over him realizing it might be a bit embarrassing to see another male's naked body. Especially for Kurenki who wasn't use to this kind of body.

"I know... but what am I going to do?!" He whimpered. Of course, his crying subsided when the warmth came into his shoulders. He was usually pretty prone to temperature changes and only focused on moisture levels but this was different.. He liked this. The light that appeared was almost unnatural but calming and Kurenki was able to stop his sobbing and blink the tears away before looking back at the other.

"Thank you Phon... I really do want to know how to walk... I really want to know what happened and why my tail disappeared in the first place," He admitted. It seemed even the naga was in the dark on what happened to him.

• 3 weeks later...

Phon left Kurenki in the room as he quickly walked towards his room. There he found a pair of old sweat pants that he had kept for emergencies but had grown out of a long time ago. He figured that they should fit the naga, probably a bit longer but still go enough so they could walk towards the tailor and get a few pants made.

"Kurenki" he said knocking on the door

"I'm coming in"

Phon closed the door behind him and showed the other the small bag.

"I found these, I think they should be ok for now. We will have to go and get you some made" he smiled sweetly even though he had a million questions in his head.

Kurenki just remained seated where he was as the other rushed off to get him a pair of pants. What the hell even happened?! Kurenki really couldn't understand what was going on. He was a naga when he went to bed last night and today he had freaking legs.. What happened while he was sleeping last night?!

As Phon returned and thankfully announced himself before coming in, the naga began to work to force himself up as much as he could. He still had no idea how these legs worked or why they were so stiff in some placed but would bend at the joints... It was like trying to walk on arms that didn't have the power to grip anything!!!

He needed help to get the pants on but once there were on, he looked pretty normal... "Thank you Phon," he said and attempted to get up. He looked at how Phon was standing and tried to mimic it. Of course it was difficult... It was like trying to pat his head and rub his belly at the same time and his legs didn't want to do two separate things. Though, eventually he was up but completely unstable and his knees didn't seem to know how to support him. "These things are harder than elbows," he grumbled under his breath.

• 4 weeks later...

Phon chuckled at Kurenki's statement, but he figured that since the other had never really walked before then he was just like a small child learning the mechanics from day 1.

Before he could walk he had to gain some balance and move everything around. Phon didn't have a trail but he remembered how difficult it was to fly once his wings were big enough. It was like finding a new body part you have never used before and now it all depended on it.

"How about we start with getting you comfortable, before you can walk you have to know what's there, right?" he said touching one of Phon's toes.

"There are your toes, they help you balance the rest of your foot." he continued "these are your legs and hips, they have all the stronger muscles. Why don't you try to wiggle your toes like you move your fingers."

"So these are the toes?" He questioned looking at the smaller appendages that Phon had touched. It was actually quite strange, Kurenki could suddenly tell the difference between his toes from the rest of his body from them being touched. It felt like Phon was waking up the nerves to get them working. "Wiggle them?"

The naga was really uneasy but he really trusted Phon so he gave it a shot. Eventually his legs started to move strangely before just his toes began to move. Of course, both feet were moving the exact same way. It was as if his brain couldn't register things moving separately below his waist so both feet and legs seemed to do the same thing.

"I don't understand why my toes are moving together... I'm only trying to get the ones on the right to move..." He admitted. Moving his hands was easy so why was this so much harder? Maybe if he touched just one foot he could use that feeling as a kind of navigator for his brain to only move that side... That was how he fell pretty badly before, both legs trying to step forward at the same time... that clearly hadn't worked so he needed to learn how these things worked as individuals.

"Its the way the muscles are connected around your toes and feet in general" explained Phon as he watched the other struggle fr a bit.

"I'm sure you have seen others walk around" he said sightly sarcastic but carrying a joking tone "One foot always goes before the other, to keep balance but essentially walk" he continued "Its not like a tail where it will all move with you, or at least I assume after watching you get around"

Next Phon pointed at the other's ankle.

"This you can rotate, but you must be careful not to move aggressively or fall awkwardly you can sprain it and it will hurt" Phon moved his ankle as well to show the other.

"I'm sure you also have questions about...using the toilet" he said trying to remain calm and not think about it too much.

'Kurenki is like a little brother....you're just helping him' he told himself

"I suppose.. I have seen it but I really can't seem to get my brain to register that each leg will only move one at a time. My tail is actually one large muscle so I usually move it all at once. I can move my arms in different ways, that's not a problem so why can't I get my legs to do the same? I can see they're different so... what do I do?" Kurenki felt so lost even watching Phon move his ankles, it took a minute but the Naga did the same... Yet again, both ankles moved the same at the same time.

Kurenki was a bit nervous when he was warned of how dangerous it could be to injure an ankle. "That seems really inconvenient... Do the get injured all the time? I mean you use them for walking all the time.. Don't they ever just break down or something?" Kurenki was still seeing the ankle as something completely different from the wrist, however that wasn't too surprising seeing as his wrists weren't used for walking around.

The naga was practicing wiggling his toes and rolling his ankles carefully when Phon brought up the point of the bathroom. Kurenki had stopped moving but he didn't seem to look up at the other... "I've been wondering," he said quietly. Still, he didn't want to admit he had to go for a little while now. Though, he wondered if it had something to do with what was dangling between his legs.

"Sorry," he muttered. The eel really needed to figure out how his body worked and fast... He was probably putting too much added stress on Phon. He really liked him and now he was bugging him with how to walk... Something even small children could do.

"You'll have to give it time, we can continue to practice until you can move one foot at a time" answered Phon seeing the concern on the other's face.

"Don't feel too bad we can find you a wheel chair for now. On another note don't be scared they won't break down or anything it just becomes injured when you misuse it" that was the best explanation Phone could come up with. Honestly it was rather weird to think about walking when it seemed so natural, but then again he was born with legs.

"W-well" said Phon "Guys have this thing that women don't" he paused.

Phon assumed this was a good way to start the conversation; he would later admit he was terrible at 'the' talk.

"If you have to use the bathroom you relax and it comes out" he continued "Typically you can stand but I'll help you sit and then you do the rest. Just let me know when you have to go"

Phon's face was red, his breathing was a bit heavy and he could feel sweat running down his neck. He didn't want to come off as weird or being....too helpful, but he had caught a glimpse of Kurenki before and he had liked something there, at least his lower self had. It was weird because Phon had never looked at a guy like that but Kurenki was thin and curvy at the same time. Plus he was pink all over including his round....ass

'Wow Phon look at you bet you want to get some' said a voice deep within him. One that had been quite talkative lately.

What a relief it was to find that his ankles were alright and not going to just randomly break while walking. He'd be careful to treat them right... Though with all his twisting and falling it was a bit surprising to not have something broken already. Kurenki was starting to feel a bit more confident so now he just had to work hard to be able to walk on his own!! Though, he could see the struggle on Phon's face that he was struggling some to explain to Kurenki what these were... It would probably be similar if the naga had to explain what it was like to have nothing but a tail for a lower body.

"Wait, is that how you tell the difference between men and women when they're first born? Because it's somewhat similar to what we have. Though, ours are hidden within our bodies," He explained. "So I'm guessing that's this right?" He simply pointed to his crotch. Nagas were pretty open about their sex, heck they usually ran around shirtless both male and female but never displayed their sex organs unless it was needed for... well what it was intended. He wasn't use to it just hanging off his body.

"You'd go that far for me? Thank you Phon," Kurenki said with a smile. He was genuinely open and happy to hear the other offer to help even in a situation like that. Though, he was starting to see the other get uneasy again.... This wasn't normal was it? Wasn't Phon just helping someone in need? No, this was still really strange... Kurenki couldn't put his finger on it but something sure felt off.

After several minutes, Kurenki finally figured out what it might be and suddenly got really embarrassed. There was no way Phon thought of him that way right? That couldn't be the reason... Of course, Kurenki really liked Phon and maybe more than a friend or classmate... He was always there, so helpful... That was when the real awkwardness started.

Kurenki found that thing hanging between his legs... well it wasn't hanging anymore and was actually sticking up? And it was on display for everyone to freaking see?! "No... this...." he got really overly embarrassed and trying to cover it. Did this happen all the time to people because Kurenki wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

• Saga locked this topic