The Secret Academy (Wolf x Alexia)

WolfDog12

And so the night came and Phone sat silently on his bed. The room was dark, aside from a small lamp and a phone screen everything else was lifeless and dark. Some time during he afternoon he had covered the window and closed the blinds, isn't in his interest to know what was happening outside.

Alas, a loud call was heard outside.

'Those damn wolfs' he told himself

Phon laid down noticing an increasing pain on his back. His eyes closed slowly and his breath increased, sweat ran down his forehead and slowly black shimmering wings began to slowly emerge from his back. He had been smart enough to go shirtless, he had already lose so many shirts to his wings. The pain increased and more feathers came out.

The wings now covered his body and they fell over the bed decorating the wooden floor. The pain diminished and Phon relaxed but soon it returned this time to his forehead. It followed by two black horns that curled upwards. Bitting his lip as to not scream he continued to resist the pain.

The noise outside increased, people were not taking this full moon well it was somehow...stronger. Pushing himself off the bed he walked towards the mirror and looked at himself.

Red bright eyes stared back, midnight black wings laid across the floor dragging behind him

"Hideous" he said

'Actually I think it looks lovely'

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• alexia__

The naga headed inside as the sun began to reach the top of the western trees, still a few hours from curfew. He was happy to get in early for the night but wondered what he'd do for all the extra time. There really wasn't any homework since many couldn't get in until morning so things were quiet. Maybe he could pop into the library?

Instead, Kurenki simply returned to his room and began to draw at his desk. He didn't use his desk too often to draw since he liked to chill in bed while doing so but since he just got out of the pool, he figured he could hang for a few hours on dry land. There were times that Kurenki wished he had legs but other times, he didn't mind having a tail he could use as a chair anywhere he went.

The Naga drew for several hours before his scales became irritating. As he headed back to his bed, hoisting himself over the edge once again and into the water, he could hear all the chatter from outside. Then, he began to wonder if Phon was alright. It was the full moon and he had a strange reaction to the announcement earlier today... He wanted to go see if he was ok but it wasn't allowed... Not unless there was a really good reason like he knew how to help heal him or something.

Phon woke up in the middle of the room, his face on the cold wooden floor. Everything from the previous night felt like a dream but he knew it wasn't and today would probably be worse. After a shower he began to dress until he came to an immediate stop in front of the mirror, his eyes were still red.

"No..no no no no" he began to say repeatedly. Inside his head he could hear someone laughing

'I left you a little gift Phon' said the voice

"You fucker!" he screamed at no one and the voice went away. He couldn't miss class but he could wear sun glasses and so that's what happened. Now Phon sat in class getting questionable looks from some guys and dreamy looks from the girls.

He looked like a man in black with his dark school jacket and the classes.

"This can't get worse" he told himself

Kurenki watched as the prince of the school walked in wearing glasses? What happened there? As he walked closer heading to his seat, the Naga opened his mouth to ask but quickly shut it. Phon probably lost sleep and didn't want it to show too much. The Naga would just have to trust his classmate that he would be alright and maybe ask him about it another time.

Kurenki found today harder to focus on class. He lost quite a bit of sleep thanks to all the midnight howling going on but also, there was the fact that he was starting to worry about Phon. Sure, they'd only talked once but he still worried... It's just who he was. Kurenki had a tendency to worry about everyone... All the time.

The Naga didn't realize just how worn he was until he tail was a loose puddle around him and his chin was resting on the desk in front of him. Damn... He had to pull himself together but honestly, he just wasn't feeling it.

It was so hard to see with the sunglasses on. Phon spent most of the class writing what he thought he saw and did not focus on the rest. For the most part though everyone in the class also looked...dead. He noticed Denro was slouching on the desk, his tail all over the place. He chuckled under his breath.

Quickly he ripped a piece of paper from his notebook, after writing on it he threw it towards the other, it lander nicely on Denro's desk.

Your tail looks cute

-Phon

Kurenki startled a little when the paper suddenly landed in front of his face, causing him to sit back a bit and pick up the note. He quickly read it and his face turned a bright red. The Naga looked down and saw what a disaster his tail looked like. It was spilling out from under his desk in all directions, even the end being under the chair of the person in front of him.

Kurenki could have sworn he made eye contact with Phon just then and his face got even more red as he lowered himself, hiding under his desk in his tail the way he had the day before after the girl slapped him. What an embarrassing display at for the absolute prince, a beauty unlike any other to call it cute. He didn't know if he should be happy or not about it so he just sat there in shame.

Even the teacher gave him a sideways look but moved on without making mention of it. Everyone in the class was being weird... Had to just be the full moon.

'Hah! He's embarrassed' Phon found this quite funny but decided to not push further. The rest of the day he wondered about in his head. He could hardly take notes so he figured might as well stop trying.

Finally the bell went off and he got up walking towards the naga's table.

"Denro could I possibly get a picture of your notes it is hard to see wi-" before he could finish his sentence the girl a few chairs away turned around.

"I could lend you my notes Phon! I-i can write a copy for you if you'd like that might be easier"

Surprised at her enthusiasm he nodded and she happily began to copy away.

Kurenki took his notes under his desk for a while before eventually making his way out of his tail and back onto his desk. It was still embarrassing but at least he was able to focus on the lesson some more. When the class finally did come to an end and lunch rang out, Phon actually came right up to him to talk to him. The Naga sat up and pulled his tail in as much as he could without completely adjusting.

He listened to the request and was ready to say yes when a girl interrupted and said she was willing to share her notes with him. "Haha, you're just too popular," he said trying to brush it all off. The Naga then bowed and began to head for the door when he suddenly winced in pain and curled close within himself. His scales were so dry... his fins burned so much... He just had to get it wet again... How did it go so long without notice?!

The Naga turned back to his desk and reached out for his lunchbox but it was just so hot.... The naga collapsed to the ground, now sprawled out across the floor in a heavy heap of tail and little human. God his body felt so dry... He went the whole day without soaking his tail!!!

Alarmed Phon looked at Denro as he collapsed on the floor. He rushed to the other and shock him lightly

"Denro!" Phon noticed the other was dry to the touch, almost as dry as any regular person. Quickly he took the naga in his arms and lifted. He was a bit heavy but that was expected since Denro was basically unconscious. Phon rushed out of the class keeping to other close to his body.

With his foot he kicked the back door open and then again the pool door.

'omg please be okay'

Phon quickly approached the pool and without a second though jumped in taking the Naga with him. Both sunk into the deep end of the pool and without any effort Phon's sunglasses floated up revealing a pair of ruby red eyes.

The Naga was really heavy and his tail, being as long as it was, dragged behind as Phon carried him out of the classroom, down the stairs and out the back door of the school and around to the pool. He could have just dropped Kurenki in but instead, he jumped in himself as well.

The two sat underwater unmoving for nearly a minute before Kurenki woke up and instinctively grabbed Phon and pulled him to the surface. The Naga seemed to come alive after only mere seconds in the water but his touch when under the surface, was rough and it sent sharp sparks into the other without him even meaning to. Kurenki got Phon to the edge and backed away some knowing it must sting to be touched by him.

"Are you alright?!" He said clearly worried but then, he noticed the other's eyes and stares at them for quite a while. Just then he dove underwater and returned seconds later with the other's glasses. "Your eyes... they're really pretty," he said, face turning a crimson color similar to Phon's eyes.

Kurenki returned the glasses not wanting Phon to put them on but understood if he wanted to. "Thanks for saving me... I wasn't paying attention and ended up drying out... Usually I'm much more careful, carrying a box of water with me to keep it all replenished," he said. "I'm sorry for causing you even more trouble. I must have been really heavy," he said clearly worried about a number of things. The fact that he passed out, Phon having to carry his fat ass all the way down here, them both going into freezing water, Phon's sudden change in eye color... What the hell was happening there?!

Phon held his breath, he did not want to go back until Denro had woken but it seemed the other beat him to it and the two wet to the surface. He felt how Denro passed shocks towards Phon's body although it stung a bit he ignored it smiling seductively at the other.

"Wow now that's what I call a spark!" he winked.

He took the glasses from the other and placed them on his head. The water was chilly but he didn't mind staying there the rush of adrenaline kept him warm enough.

"You know that was actually a bit fun, don't worry about being heavy I've carried worse" he said thinking of his own wings. His slight smile changed to a serious look.

"Listen regarding my eyes.... i would appreciate it if this stayed between us"

Kurenki felt so embarrassed when the other spoke of his electric touch and all he wanted to say was 'Don't tease me...' but the words never surfaced. How did Phon find that fun? He just carried a freaking 300 pound naga from the class room, down three flights of stairs from the fourth floor to the ground flood, out the back door and into the pool area all without anyone helping at all... How was that even possible?! Maybe that was why he was at this school and not a human school.

Upon the other's request, Kurenki nodded. It wasn't like he had anyone to tell anyway so what was the point. Still, he promised he wouldn't tell. It was a bit fun to think the two now shared a secret from everyone else. "I won't tell. Though, they are really pretty... I don't know why you'd want to hide them but maybe I'm the same... I may keep my tail in the open because I have to but if I could, I'd hide it..." he admitted with a light blush.

"You shouldn't stay in the water too long or you'll catch a cold. It's freezing out here... That's kind of why I always end up eating alone," he said realizing he shouldn't have added the last part. "But don't worry about me, I don't mind. I some times like the quiet," he quickly added.

Phon watched the other as he spoke noticing for the first time that Denro was a lot different than what he had initially though.

"The thing is Denro that there's a difference between you and me, your tail is cute but my eyes... they symbolize something I can't control something evil" he did not want to get into it. Phon had hidden his secret for so long and he was not going to let it out now.

"But hey! you can have lunch with me some day, we can come by the pool, only if you'd like" Phone stepped out of the pool and placed the sun glasses on his face again. It was colder now since the wind started to blow a little more.

The sky suddenly began to cloud with grey and dark clouds almost as if a storm was on its way.

"Don't stay here for to long Denro, its still dangerous" he said "I'll be going now"

He never could understand Phon... How could he think this tail was cute? It was huge, slimy and slithery. Ebony scales that had a green shine to them... They were ominous and looked almost like freaking poison... Still, he wasn't going to fight about it. One person's opinion wasn't everyone's... It probably also had to do with Kurenki having to deal with it every day and Phon finding it fascinating since it was something he didn't have.

The eel waved goodbye to the other calling out that he needed to dry off soon and wondered what it was that was so dangerous inside Phon to make him go so far. Honestly it wasn't any of his business but he wanted to help. "Wait!!" He called before the other disappeared. "If you ever need help... I'll be there... I don't know what I can do but I do want to help," he said realizing how strange it sounded coming from him... Kurenki could barely handle taking care of himself and yet he was offering to help another... But, that's who he was.

"Thank you," he said but remained in the water a while longer. As the clouds really rolled in and the wind began to pick up, the naga finally headed in with only a few minutes left of lunch break. He grabbed some bread to go and made his way up the stairs to his class again where he downed the bread just before the teacher came in and coiled up trying to make sure to stay more alert this time so he could remember his tail. Hopefully Phon was able to change into something dry and Warm.

• 2 weeks later...

Surely enough it began to rain, lightly at first and then all at once. It sounded beautiful outside and Phon got this crazy idea that it wouldn't hurt to go outside and maybe take a stroll..... 300 feet in the air. He laughed to himself faced forward where he noticed a girl blushing.

She had been staring at him and saw him laughing. He winked at her and she quickly turned around blushing even more

'What the hell was that?' he asked himself alarmed at the sudden flirtatious wink

'Loosen up' said a voice deep within him.

He tried to focus on something else and began to think of Denro. It must be such an inconvenience to be in this school, not only that but to have to worry about staying wet during the summer must be such a hassle. He figured maybe the other enjoyed rain since it was water after all.

Kurenki was really happy to see the rain coming down so heavily. He ended up spending the whole class looking out the window while the teacher tried to get his attention once before giving up. The week of the full moon seemed to change everyone. If you weren't the one to lose their minds, they usually lost their energy. Kurenki was the type to fall into a daze and space out even more than usual. However, today, he had sparkles in his eyes looking out that window.

As soon as the class bell rang, Kurenki was gone. He left his bag and everything in the classroom and had simply took off making is way outside. Once he was outside, the naga spread his arms and looked up at the sky. Even rain hitting his eyes didn't cause him to blink but actually made him happier.

Kurenki laid in the wet grass and let the lower half of his tail wave in the air, slapping at the rain as he laughed gently to himself happily hidden in a corner behind the school where no one else ever went to.

Phon sat outside the window looking at the naga bellow him swirl around the rain. Because this side of the school was typically abandoned he knew no one would come, but was also surprised to see the other knew of it as well.

Eh they must have that in common.

The window was large enough for him to sit on the border and feel the rain fall on his face. It was on the fourth floor of the east side buildings were classes were no longer held. The school did not have as many students as it once did and some classrooms were closed off. By now he assumed most students were in the main buildings or their rooms, it was raining after all so no one would be outside....well except him.

The door of the classroom was closed and with the white curtain Phon figured he could easily hide his face and let his wings fall out so they could get some water, it was a way to relax.

A small light emerged from the window before a pair of black wings appeared from Phon's back. Their raven like color looked darker because of the lack of sunlight and they moved lazily back and forth. Phon made sure the white curtain covered his face, it was enough that Denro could probably see his wings but at least he won't be able to tell who it was.

Reference: this is how he was sitting

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kureki jumped a little and looked up towards the strange flash of light above him. That wasn't lightning was it?! The young naga was rather nervous as he could still be killed by lightning. Of course, when he looked up, there wasn't anything. The sky didn't roar and everything seemed like it was just a heavy rainstorm. Though, he could see something in one of the windows above him.

The Naga flipped over and sat up, moving back some to be able to see that it was a person sitting in the window. Someone with the most beautiful wings Kurenki had ever seen. As dark as they were, they were stunning and he watched... well more like stared in awe. Still, no matter how long he looked or what angle he took, he couldn't see who it was sitting there. Still... he wanted to know.

"Ah..." He started but held his tongue and sat back again but didn't play with his tail again... He was a bit embarrassed already so for now he just relaxed there enjoying the stranger's company. After a while, Kurenki did look back up and continue to look at those beautiful wings.

Phon maintained eye contact with Denro as he watched from above. Of course the other had noticed him and he kind of liked it. They had been getting along quite well so even if the other couldn't tell who he was, he was happy it had been Denro who saw him first.

"What a privilege" he said waving before stepping away from the window and turning back. Phon made sure no one else was walking in the hall way before stepping out of the classroom and making his way towards the stairs.

He had live a whole life of hiding due to who he was and how little control over it he had. His kind didn't typically roam the earth. They were admired by the humans and loved by the rest. They spent their days eat and drinking, but he had not been so lucky as to benefit from such pleasures.

Phon's parents hid him so long in this world it was almost sad.

Lost in though Phon almost ran into a wall, quickly he stepped back and decided that maybe he should eat something.

Kurenki continued to watch the other and willingly waved back when the other waved down to him. He waited and as soon as the stranger disappeared the naga jumped up and began to make his way into the building. He really wanted to see who it was that was hanging out with him. Of course, he had to find a way in and quickly make his way up the right stairs to be able to meet the person... and he had to make sure it was the right person...

Either way, the naga hurried, able to make it in through a window someone forgot to lock, before hurrying into the hallway and trying to get to the nearest staircase. Kurenki hurried up half way before feeling a bit worn out.... The person wouldn't even be in the room anyway... He turned around and sat on the stairs waiting to see if anyone came by. Maybe they hadn't gotten down the stairs yet...

He sat there waiting for a while before realizing he was getting kind of hungry... It had been a while since he ate and only having bread due to being so late with lunch... There was only so much he could do.

The lunch room was quite full but at the same time less full than usual. He sat in a small table for two, despite the invites of sitting with others he waved it off with a smile, he just wanted to be alone.

Most of the people in the school despite of their kindness, were superficial it was also part of who he was to see right through them. Only a few people did not give off a double faced attitude and those he was extra nice too.

"Good afternoon Phon" said someone, he said it back barely looking at them.

'Should've gone to your room pretty boy said another

'Shut up' answered Phon in return focusing on dinner

After a while, Kurenki came to realize that he just wasn't going to see the person. They had to have gotten down the stairs before he got there or taken another route... After all, they may not have even needed these stairs or taken others closer to where they were headed.

The naga let out a sigh before heading down the stairs and into the lunch room. Everything was set up for dinner and it looked really crowded. The naga looked on nervously. Damn did he hate large crowds... Just then, someone not paying attention stepped on the naga's tail earning a strange yelp before he coiled into himself in the corner. He seemed scared of the person and hissed slightly as they stared at him, walking by without words.

Despite how hungry he was, Kurenki realized he'd have to wait until later and turned to head back to the classroom to at least gather his things. After all, he could only hope no one stole anything when he rushed off without taking anything.

Phon saw Denro enter the room and leave just a few minutes later. He called out to the other but his voice was muffled by the noise from the lunch room. He sat up gathering his things and went over to the door to find Denro. He had to walk quickly to try and catch up he didn't know where the other was headed and didn't want to lose him either.

It had taken Phon some time to realize it but he did want to be friends with Denro. The other was pure hearted and funny, being friends with him wouldn't feel like he'd have to fake everything.

Finally he saw Denro and he increased his walking speed

"Kurenki, mind if I join you?"

The naga jumped and looked back. That was the first time anyone had called his first name... Separate from his family of course. He quickly realized it was Phon and nodded. He wasn't going very fast so it wasn't all that hard to catch up but they did meet on the stairs. Kurenki waited for Phon to catch up before continuing up the steps.

"I uh... Didn't expect you to call my first name like that," he said, blushing just the slightest. It was probably hard to see under the scales on his face. Kureki didn't mind the other calling his first name but was simply surprised by it. He continued up the stairs careful not to hit the other with his tail as they went. "I'm just getting my stuff from the classroom... I kind of left it behind.." he said softly looking down. That was a bit embarrassing but he just got so excited about how heavily it was raining.

"Ph-.... Phon?... Were....." Kurenki seemed to be struggling to figure out what to say. "Never mind..." he didn't want to be wrong if Phon wasn't the one he saw in the windowsill. After all, they wore the same clothes but Kureki didn't know if Phon had wings... He certainly never showed them and anyone could have been up there... He just wanted to be able to see those wings again.

"Mh?" he though he hear Kurenki call his name but then smiled when the other dismissed it.

They continued to walk until they reached the classroom to get the others stuff. It was mostly empty except for two girls in the front who were talking about a book for class, they seemed deep in conversation and didn't notice them.

"Do you have anything specific you like? maybe a hobby" he asked. Phon was a fan of books and a few by his study desk. He didn't bring too many from home since the school's library had their own selection and a very nice one at that. He did enjoy sports but that was part of anything greater and then there was.... well he guess anyone with a healthy physical drive enjoyed that.

He leaned by a desk and watched the other.

• Saga locked this topic