• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last_sky16

• gab4itoo

• yojichan

• clem1619

My dear diz movie is not out yet even with no subs....

but u can find some part of the story from youtube...

thre's someone juz post it in parts like

"misu and shingyouji part"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

or "takumi and gii part"

with no audio juz music...

and u can find the kiss scene too...but no full movie yet...^^

• Like 4

ya...letz juz wait patiently....maybe it takes a month more...

and i was like going crazy watching 34 seconds video again n again n again...

dammmit!!!!...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3gmMzfq3lY

gosh...the kiss is healing me.....ahahaha....*being a perv untill the movie is out*

• Like 4

let me catch my breath first...

OMG!

OMG!

OMG!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanna kiss someone right here, right now.

I was like GO BABA-CHAN!! TAIKI!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!

Can I say for two actors who have just been paired together for the first time and can kiss like THAT is actually like layers of awesomeness compared to Dai-chan and Mao when they first appeared together in Takumi-kun 2? I'm trying to be objective. Don't get me wrong I adore Dai-chan and Mao as Takumi and Gii and I think because of them they really helped the franchise become so popular to us fans.

But THAT kiss...OMG! They're really good. Omg, that was sooooooooooooooooooooo good. I love how Baba-chan takes control and Taiki just knows how to match up to that. And this is the result...

I'm gonna watch again. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! *dances*

And most importantly...this is ONLY a 34-second clip. 34 SECONDS and we're already convinced. Wow.

Suki desu.

Arata-san.

Shingyouji.

OMG!!! The kiss is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!

My friends and I are watching this clip on loop. hahahahahhahaha!! We can't get enough of it.

• Like 2

My dear diz movie is not out yet even with no subs....

but u can find some part of the story from youtube...

thre's someone juz post it in parts like

"misu and shingyouji part"

or "takumi and gii part"

with no audio juz music...

and u can find the kiss scene too...but no full movie yet...^^

How can I ever thank you for posting these links here?

I thought I was gonna lose my mind watching 12:46 of clips of Baba-chan and Taiki together. I was so close to crying. OMG!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooo happy watching this. I'm trying very hard to contain myself or I'll just scream my head off. They're soooooooooo good together. Can I say they both look so damn sexy? Can I say I love them as a couple? Can I say they have amazing chemistry and it really, really shows on film? Can I say that was the sexiest KISSU ever? OMG! the dressing room scene. aaaaah!!! I am so excited to watch the entire film.

And then 6:41 clips of Gii and Takumi. Wow. Pure hanyan moments. Major hanyan moments. I love the scene where Takumi and Shingyouji are chatting. Two ukes together and then the seme appears. hahahahahhaha!!! Gii looks so handsome standing by the door and watching them and Takumi is smiling so much. So cute!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!! I love them all.

• Like 2

KYAAAA....glad u all like it....

@yojichan u can say wat ever u want but dammit....i love the kiss too...

it makes one stupid question in my mind...DID THEY HAD DO IT BEFORE???

itz like they r used to it....hahaha...baba chan lead the kiss VERY WELL...

but seriously misu s quite mean to shingyouji...maybe thtz hw he show his love...

BUT seeing my cute shingyouji sad is heartbreaking..especially at the cafeteria...he seems helding back his tears n runaway...wuuu ToT

• Like 1

KYAAAA....glad u all like it....

@yojichan u can say wat ever u want but dammit....i love the kiss too...

it makes one stupid question in my mind...DID THEY HAD DO IT BEFORE???

itz like they r used to it....hahaha...baba chan lead the kiss VERY WELL...

but seriously misu s quite mean to shingyouji...maybe thtz hw he show his love...

BUT seeing my cute shingyouji sad is heartbreaking..especially at the cafeteria...he seems helding back his tears n runaway...wuuu ToT

I dunno! Maybe they already did this in private when the camera people aren't following. hahahahhahaha!!! the possibilities are always there. kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! *jumps*

I remember what my friend said when we were watching the 34-second kissu clip and she said: COORDINATION.

YES! That's it. Baba-chan and Taiki had COORDINATION in that kiss. They knew exactly what to do and how to keep going. At first the slight hesitation and then BOOM! THERE THEY GO. Amazing, huh?

So wonderful. So sexy. So exciting. They actually look like they're enjoying the kiss and it didn't look like fan service or another cheat kiss where only the top of the lips move on each other. I mean, Baba-chan was really K-I-S-S-I-N-G Taiki deeply and Taiki's really responding to that in equal energy.

I love it.

I can go on and on how terrific that kiss is because I'm normally very hyper critical of kiss scenes in BL movies esp Japanese because they keep cheating a lot. *cries* They turn and all we see are the back of their heads. NOT FAIR!!! UGH!

But Baba-chan and Taiki kissing...wooohooo! now THAT'S FAIR. We love it!!!

I dunno! Maybe they already did this in private when the camera people aren't following. hahahahhahaha!!! the possibilities are always there. kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! *jumps*

I remember what my friend said when we were watching the 34-second kissu clip and she said: COORDINATION.

YES! That's it. Baba-chan and Taiki had COORDINATION in that kiss. They knew exactly what to do and how to keep going. At first the slight hesitation and then BOOM! THERE THEY GO. Amazing, huh?

So wonderful. So sexy. So exciting. They actually look like they're enjoying the kiss and it didn't look like fan service or another cheat kiss where only the top of the lips move on each other. I mean, Baba-chan was really K-I-S-S-I-N-G Taiki deeply and Taiki's really responding to that in equal energy.

I love it.

I can go on and on how terrific that kiss is because I'm normally very hyper critical of kiss scenes in BL movies esp Japanese because they keep cheating a lot. *cries* They turn and all we see are the back of their heads. NOT FAIR!!! UGH!

But Baba-chan and Taiki kissing...wooohooo! now THAT'S FAIR. We love it!!!

KYAAAA....at first we can see Taiki is quite hesitating but Baba chan really lead him and then he reply it...Baba chan seems like he REALLY WANTS to kiss Taiki so badly...ahaha...is he really attached to Taiki red lips???

gosh...the kiss seems full of love....

OMG....yojichan...r they in love???...

in my mind i think the kiss isnt juz 34 sec...maybe extended...

THEY SEEMS DEEPLY IN KISSING EACH OTHER MODE.....no way only 34 seconds...

and maybe u were right...they did it before when camera isnt following..

*im drooling while imagining it rite now*

THE 1st PART IS OUT!!!....the movies...but no subs...

• Like 1

I've informed SaYa fansubs about the movie is out...

and now they messaged the uploader bout the RAW files...

LETZ ALL PRAY TE UPLOADER WILL REPLY N AGREE...

Okay that kiss blew me away. I don't blame Mao-chan in Takumi-kun 2 for being well hesitant about the love scene and the kisses. Remember his first role for a movie like this. But he didn't dissapoint either. Plus in my opinion Takumi would probably be hestitant in the kisses so I think Mao-chan really did it justice. As for Dai-chan no words can describe his actions they're too too arg see what I mean?

But Baba-chan and Taiki-kun are just amazing. I can easily see those two hit it off right away and they have great chemistry. The kiss itself is borderline perfect. The fault? it should have gone on longer lol. I like it that it was slightly open mouthed and not all tongue or closed lips. And they didn't rush either. So once again borderline perfect in my opinion

• Like 1

KYAAAA....at first we can see Taiki is quite hesitating but Baba chan really lead him and then he reply it...Baba chan seems like he REALLY WANTS to kiss Taiki so badly...ahaha...is he really attached to Taiki red lips???

gosh...the kiss seems full of love....

OMG....yojichan...r they in love???...

in my mind i think the kiss isnt juz 34 sec...maybe extended...

THEY SEEMS DEEPLY IN KISSING EACH OTHER MODE.....no way only 34 seconds...

and maybe u were right...they did it before when camera isnt following..

*im drooling while imagining it rite now*

They must be in love! I'm freaking out. hahahahhahahha!!! *arms flailing* I can't stop squealing here. The film crew must be really, really happy with the results. I wonder if that had any takes or was it just a one-take thing and it just happened. That beautiful kiss shared. Yummy! And we're all very happy, we should all celebrate with a kiss. CHU!!

Okay that kiss blew me away. I don't blame Mao-chan in Takumi-kun 2 for being well hesitant about the love scene and the kisses. Remember his first role for a movie like this. But he didn't dissapoint either. Plus in my opinion Takumi would probably be hestitant in the kisses so I think Mao-chan really did it justice. As for Dai-chan no words can describe his actions they're too too arg see what I mean?

But Baba-chan and Taiki-kun are just amazing. I can easily see those two hit it off right away and they have great chemistry. The kiss itself is borderline perfect. The fault? it should have gone on longer lol. I like it that it was slightly open mouthed and not all tongue or closed lips. And they didn't rush either. So once again borderline perfect in my opinion

I absolutely agree..the kiss was borderline perfect. I think what I like about is that it wasn't a fanservicey type kiss, it was a kiss between lovers. And I think Baba-chan and Taiki allowed themselves to give an emotional investment in that scene and in their characters. There is that quiet confidence you could sense between them that kissing each other will not in any way emasculate them. And I think that's quite amazing because a lot of the actors I've watched in other BL dramas esp Japanese, is that fear, you could see the panic in the eyes. But Baba-chan and Taiki didn't have that fear or panic. They just went along with what was right to feel in that moment and simply let go. When Taiki said Suki desu, Arata-san. And Baba-chan says Shingyouji. They poured everything else they had to say that kiss and made it very meaningful.

It wasn't a kiss for the audience to rave about (even if we're all raving about it as we watch it happen) but they convinced us and we have become witnesses to something beautiful because they kissed for themselves, not for us. I hope I'm making sense here. hahahahhaha!!! I'm so happy. It's kinda hard to type with all the giggling I'm doing. LOL

I absolutely agree..the kiss was borderline perfect. I think what I like about is that it wasn't a fanservicey type kiss, it was a kiss between lovers. And I think Baba-chan and Taiki allowed themselves to give an emotional investment in that scene and in their characters. There is that quiet confidence you could sense between them that kissing each other will not in any way emasculate them. And I think that's quite amazing because a lot of the actors I've watched in other BL dramas esp Japanese, is that fear, you could see the panic in the eyes. But Baba-chan and Taiki didn't have that fear or panic. They just went along with what was right to feel in that moment and simply let go. When Taiki said Suki desu, Arata-san. And Baba-chan says Shingyouji. They poured everything else they had to say that kiss and made it very meaningful.

It wasn't a kiss for the audience to rave about (even if we're all raving about it as we watch it happen) but they convinced us and we have become witnesses to something beautiful because they kissed for themselves, not for us. I hope I'm making sense here. hahahahhaha!!! I'm so happy. It's kinda hard to type with all the giggling I'm doing. LOL

You're making complete sense and i agree with you 100% I couldn't help but giggle at that too. I love those two to death and I love Baba-chan's actions behind the camera. He's such a goof ball but when he gets into his role he's proves just how amazing his acting ability is and I think he cares for Taiki more then a little brother but a bit less then a lover if that makes any sense

• Like 1

You're making complete sense and i agree with you 100% I couldn't help but giggle at that too. I love those two to death and I love Baba-chan's actions behind the camera. He's such a goof ball but when he gets into his role he's proves just how amazing his acting ability is and I think he cares for Taiki more then a little brother but a bit less then a lover if that makes any sense

Oh I'm so happy I made sense. hahahahhahahahha!!! OMG! I know, right? Baba-chan is really a goofball. OMG! The goofiness he displayed behind the scenes. It's amazing how he's so goofy and seeing him so serious, so cool as Misu Arata. It's like two different people but not really. I like that about him. I really do. Goes to show that he's really a good actor. He tackles his role seriously and diligently yet being himself offscreen. He's incredibly charming and funny. I don't know whether I wanna hug him or wrestle him. Maybe both. Heheh! Why not?

I'm curious though...when you said Daisuke's actions as being too too arg? what's arg? I didn't quite get that.

kyaaa...agree with u 101%...^^

if u could see he act a bit different infront of Taiki...like in the 1st public stage greeting...

he was a bit calm beside Taiki...but Taiki who'll became 4D

well..maybe he juz shy...but Taiki is so like 4D...

he cant even make a proper speech or answer the question calmly...tht makes him so cute....

and i luv it whenever he's shaking while talking baba chan was like.."ganbatte ne.."...ahaha

then taiki will start scratching his head and his face turned red....*gosh i like Taiki's skin*

Both the couple was so cute...

DaiMao was like a romantic couple while BabaTaiki was like a goofy couple who r not romantic at all...ahaha

Im totally in love with babataiki couple now...

but i still love DaiMao becoz they're the reason i watch Takumi kun....

I love how Baba-chan can make almost everybody in the cast nervous.

hahahahhahahahahha!!!

goes to show what a cool person if not the goofiest person there. everyone seem so well behaved and shy. well, Dai-chan seems to be easily at almost everything.

yes! yes! yes! we're loving Taiki and Baba-chan so much.

I loved Baba-chan since the 3rd movie. I couldn't get my eyes off him. too bad the actor who played shingyouji that time couldn't match to that. i'm actually relieved that they replaced him.

i'm watching Takumi-kun 3 now and i keep pointing at the screen and yelling at the actor: IT'S NOT THE SAME!!! IT'S NOT TAIKI!

i'm so hopeless, forgive me. LOL

I love how Baba-chan can make almost everybody in the cast nervous.

hahahahhahahahahha!!!

goes to show what a cool person if not the goofiest person there. everyone seem so well behaved and shy. well, Dai-chan seems to be easily at almost everything.

yes! yes! yes! we're loving Taiki and Baba-chan so much.

I loved Baba-chan since the 3rd movie. I couldn't get my eyes off him. too bad the actor who played shingyouji that time couldn't match to that. i'm actually relieved that they replaced him.

i'm watching Takumi-kun 3 now and i keep pointing at the screen and yelling at the actor: IT'S NOT THE SAME!!! IT'S NOT TAIKI!

i'm so hopeless, forgive me. LOL

Kyaa...same here...the old shingyouji is not so cute...pardon me...haha

im still wondering why they didnt find Taiki at first???

im wondering hw will it be the scene whre shingyouji confront with the bullies who tried to bully takumi

it will be so cute...Taiki cute lil' gangster...

170cm height makes him the shortest takumi kun cast...haha...

and taiki n baba chan was like 10 cm height diffrence...makes the cutest couple...

I cant wait cn anyobe tell me how long we will be wait for this awsome film ??? ;( ;( ;( and the kiss is the best arata and Shingyouji are the best couple ever i love them (h)

Oh I'm so happy I made sense. hahahahhahahahha!!! OMG! I know, right? Baba-chan is really a goofball. OMG! The goofiness he displayed behind the scenes. It's amazing how he's so goofy and seeing him so serious, so cool as Misu Arata. It's like two different people but not really. I like that about him. I really do. Goes to show that he's really a good actor. He tackles his role seriously and diligently yet being himself offscreen. He's incredibly charming and funny. I don't know whether I wanna hug him or wrestle him. Maybe both. Heheh! Why not?

I'm curious though...when you said Daisuke's actions as being too too arg? what's arg? I didn't quite get that.

Lol what I means was words can't describe his actions. Sexy, hot meltworthy drool worth, yet sweet caring, considerate, none fit the description well enough. Dai-chan's breathtaking and just I can't really put it into words. But I'd love to meet him or Mao-chan and I'd give almost anything just be friends with them. simple friends nothing more cause that alone would be a dream come true

• Like 1

I cant wait cn anyobe tell me how long we will be wait for this awsome film ??? ;( ;( ;( and the kiss is the best arata and Shingyouji are the best couple ever i love them (h)

ya...the kiss is the best...well my dear letz all wait together until someone upload it...^^

well...saya fansubs ady receive the RAW files but dunno when the subs will uploaded...