zhanyi Posted January 30, 2018 Posted January 30, 2018 ย Given Volume/Drama CD 3 ใใฎใดใณ 3ใ ย Release Date: 01/26/2018 ย Mangaka/Illustrator: Kizu Natsuki ย Cast: Makoto Furukawa x Saito Soma, Takumi Yasuaki, Satoshi Hino ย Summary: Uenoyama who was aware of his love for Mafuyu and kissed him in their first live stage performance is now feeling conflicted. I have not confessed and how does Mafuyu feel in the first place. On the other hand, as Uenoyama deals with the depth of his feelings for Mafuyu, Haruki has been thinking of another band member Akihiko secretly...
moony-sensei Posted February 22, 2018 Posted February 22, 2018 I'm dying to listen ;~; It was released at the end of january, I think!
BRIDGET Posted August 30, 2019 Posted August 30, 2019 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Thank you for sharing it. If you don't mind, I'll add your link to the main post. Thanks!!!
Hina Nagisa Posted Wednesday at 12:16 AM Posted Wednesday at 12:16 AM Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. ย Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. ย Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. ย
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now