Owl Be Waiting!

Miichu

owl-gif-4.gif

Info on Me

Hello, hello, and nice to Miichu! This is my plotter... Welcome! I'm sure role playing with you will be a real hoot! Bad puns aside, let me tell you a little bit about myself and my writing style.

First of all, I'm Miichu, I identify as male and use he/him pronouns. I'm currently in school and my life is a mess, but beyond that, I adore writing with a passion. I always try to write as much as I can. Since I have a habit of always saying yes to more threads, ask me any time and I'd be down.

I got into role playing through a friend on Skype, and after she quit writing with me, I started to venture out into the unknown internet... Not really unknown, I just never had the courage to actually write on a site and allow what I will call garbage to be seen by strangers. After building up some confidence, I got to where I am now... Which is on this lovely site!

My writing style consists of more than just reactions. I love to describe the scene around them or the emotions of my character. Please tell me if I write too much for your liking. I never mind shortening or expanding my writing for my partner.

I do write seke, and I prefer to only write seke. That doesn't mean I'm not entirely willing to write one position, I just really don't prefer it since I find seke to be much more realistic. I like to write in 3rd person, always. I prefer to write fantasy and supernatural type role plays (especially in modern times), I don't mind doing other things as well. I'm pretty flexible when it comes to trying new things.

3/3/3

Will Write:

- I do indeed write sexual scenes. I tend to write modestly to explicitly depending on the person and how well I know them. For example, I'm more willing to say words like dick openly in a thread with someone who I know extremely well and am aware that they don't be bothered by the explicit description. With other people I tend to fall into a modest way of writing to avoid any embarrassment or anything uncomfortable on both sides.

- My violence varies from graphic things to minor things. For example, one character could get stabbed while the other one gets scratched. Violence can be a big part in shaping a character, and I have no problem writing it. If you do, let me know!

- Swearing is something you cannot escape with me. I use profanity often (though I do try to avoid doing so), but my characters tend to do so as well.

- I do tend to touch taboo areas such as incest, and various other things. This does not mean I'll force these sorts of things on people, I tend to be very cautious when it comes to triggering people or anything of the such.

- I'm willing to touch light BDSM, though I can't promise that I'll be any good at it.

Won’t Write:

- Anything non-consensual/dubious consent, as that is a trigger for me.

- MPREG (I do not mind A/B/O Dynamics, I just cannot physically touch this one)

- Bestiality

- Vore

- Anything that belongs in the bathroom stays in the bathroom

- Any type of foot fetish

Posting Times

I post as often as I can, though I can't always promise it will be the day of. I try to go in order (though I do tend to break this little rule I set). Sometimes I have muse for certain characters, other times I have absolutely muse for anyone and will not reply at all. I'll most likely apologize multiple times since I feel bad making my partner wait even if we all need breaks. My posting times vary, so, I apologize in advance for that. School, stress, and many other different factors also dictate my post times. Really, it depends on the day and my mood/muse/motivation to do tags.

Rules

• Decent grammar. I'm no grammar nazi, I do like being able to understand what I'm reading. We all make mistakes though, so I understand.
  • Be understanding of time. I may take a few days to a week to post. If it takes any longer, I'll let you know, just don't press me on it.
  • Communicate with me, please. Remaining silent helps no one.
  • Preferably you write in 3rd person, I won't press on it. As long as it's readable, I won't complain.

Potential Ideas

• Against the Rules: In this world, doing anything sexual is strictly prohibited, and there are only specific cases that anything of the sort will be allowed. Being caught going against the law will lead to either being sentenced to death... Or worse, being sent to a breeding farm, making one's existence about as worthless as one would presume. (This could be either two trying to escape from the farm, or something else).
  • Angel/Demon: A romance between angels and demons has always been taboo, and considered forbidden. Any couple that is found to be breaking the rules will immediately sentenced to death.
    God/Any species: A certain god (can be an actual god such as Pan or a fictional god), has taken a liking to someone they find unique. Abandoning their job as a god, they instead go to the side of the someone they've take a liking to, observing them.
  • Alien/Human: An alien ends up on earth completely confused and lost, ends up getting taken in by a human, causing the alien to fall in love (as well as learn about the human world). Pretty cliche and basic.
  • Shifter/Shifter: Perhaps two shifters from two different clans are forced to marry to create harmony and peace during a time of war and misery. (Or this could be something loosely based off of Hawksong)
  • Hybrid/Hybrid: By hyrbid, it could honestly be anything. A witch-vampire, a cambion, a satyr, a nephilim, or even a demon-witch (anything that you can think of). Two outcasts find each other in their time of need. For example, having to constantly run and hide to avoid ending up killed.
  • Fairy/Any species: It's always been looked down upon fairies for finding romance within any other species. Fairies prefer to have purity among their kind.
  • Mixed String of Fate: Two people find themselves connected through a string... A black and red string. The string is a mix of the two colors. The red signifying love and romance, the black signifying death and hatred. How will these two people deal with their odd destiny? (We can do something happy with this such as the string turning completely red, or darker and have it go completely black, etc.)
  • Rival Celebrities: Two people who have been rivals since the starting of their careers have always seemed to hate each other. What caused that to change?
  • Slowly Dying: A man who has just found out he has cancer is having a hard time grasping the idea of death. He has three things to do before he falls in love. 1. Fall in love. 2. Visit another country. 3. Unknown. Will he find someone to help him through this?

If none of these ideas catch your interest, we could always do something else!

Thank you for your interest! Feel free to PM me.

- Miichu

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StainedCrimson

• Haraku

• Miichu

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, I really like that you referenced Hawksong. That is a series I enjoyed a lot and thought it added a nice change/addition to the genre of shifters.