Donut Squad (18+) Ms.Flair x Sanka

Sanka

Seth just watched from his seat, watching the man move around and pack everything up. When he was done there, he waved at the man with a roll of his eyes. "Go ahead and leave. I will see you at 8, and don't let that door hit that big ass of yours.." Seth called out.

When Xian left, he rolled his eyes as he moved watch the car leave. When it was clear, Seth let out loud groan out. "Dammit, that man is gonna make me want to go back to jail," Seth groaned out as he moved to head straight for his bedroom. Once in his bedroom, he went to two things that seemed to calm him down. His obsession book and those panties he kept hidden.

While alone, he let his body calm down. "Oh you are so good to me. You may gotten me charged, but I still care about you.." Seth muttered, as he ran his finger over one of the pictures that was in his book that he caught of the one who he stalked.

~

That morning came around, as Seth woke up to see that it was almost 8 in the morning. Seeing that clock, he freaked out while he ran out of the room to get a shower and get dressed. Seth went into the kitchen, to see a letter left from Sam that he had early shift so he wouldn't be there. Cursing out rather loudly, as Seth moved to the door to answer it for Xian.

It was 8:00 in the morning, right on the clock as he greeted the man. When he greeted the man, it showed that he wasn't good at the moment. His clothing were a mess, and his hair was matching with what was happening to his clothing. "H-Hello. I literally just woke up.." Seth said with a weak chuckle. "Sam's not here either. Early shift, lucky bugger," Seth said next as his next two words came out with some annoyance attached to them.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• Sanka

Morning dew graced the blades of grass amassed in front of Sams home. It was an unusually chilly morning in a usually warm city but Xi didn't mind. He enjoyed the cold over the blistering heat he was used to working under. It had been a long time since he did any hard labor but he still had the blisters on his fingers from those summers he had worked for his uncles construction company. Goosebumps ran up his arms at the memory. He hated thinking about things from the past.

Xian was five minutes early.

Xi was donned in a much more casual wear than what he had on yesterday, a simple polo and slacks instead of his police uniform. It was a day off for him and he didn't like wearing that dreadfully drab thing when he wasn't being paid to. He had tried convincing the police chief to let him redesign the team uniforms but she had firmly shut him down. He sighed, leaning against the lawn chair laid haphazardly on the discolored patio.

He was barely surprised as the door swung open exactly at 8:00 am, familiar with the effects of his threats. What had surprised him was the state Seth was in. The man had bed hair like he had been hibernating for the winter. A crooked and amused smile lilted Xi's face and he decided not to bring it up.

"I can tell," Xi said, his voice husky from sleep, clearly indicating he had also just woken up only twenty minutes prior. He had low blood sugar in the morning. He walked past Seth as he entered, accidentally brushing his hand against the others thigh.

"Pancakes," he said, "with extra syrup." Well, if he wasn't his usual eloquent self in the early mornings, really, who could blame him?

Seth stood in the doorway, looking at Xi seeing that he wasn't in his police uniform. This way, Seth could see how Xi looked like that. Without that uniform, Seth liked seeing the body of Xi in these normal clothes. Seth kept his comments to himself, as Seth moved to run his hand through his hair.

Seth just laughed, before he gasped out when he felt that accidental touch to his thigh. Shaking his head, as he moved to close the door behind them. 'Yeah I can make some,' Seth said to him before going into the kitchen now.

'Sit down, while I cook the breakfast,' Seth said as he started to pull out the things. Seth wasn't make any ordinary pancakes, he was making some special ones. 'I am not making anything ordinary,' Seth said before he brought over the syrup to the table. Seth started to make the pancakes, as he was starting to make something else.

Seth was running the blender too, as he was adding different fruits into it. When everything was done, Seth had served up some homemade chocolate chip pancakes, fruit smoothies and some other toppings. 'These fruit smoothies have banana, strawberry, and some yogurt in them. Those are chocolate chip pancakes,' Seth said as he immediately started to started to eat and drink the breakfast that was before him.

Seth was silent, as he ate his food while he scarfed his share of food that he had made. A few moments, he burped out as he leaned back. 'I make these for me and Sam usually..' Seth said with a shrug of his shoulders.

Xian wouldn't necessarily call himself a picky eater (although he knew several people who disagreed) but he had certain standards when it came to the things he put into his body. As he bit into the fluffy pancake set in front of him, the warmth from the cake melting the chocolate pieces in his mouth, he could safely say it would be hard to not get addicted. A hearty groan vibrated through his throat and he continued to eat in silence, not acknowledging Seth until his entire plate was clean.

He enjoyed owning and experiencing things that others were not free to. He didn't know the exact reasoning behind the psychology but he learned to stop worrying so much about the finer details and to enjoy the moment while he was in the moment.

"I don't say this often, and I definitely won't be saying it again," Xi said calmly, taking a moment to let his body digest, "but that was really good. Thank you for the meal." Compliments were rare when it came to him but even Xi could dole out the praise where it was meant to be doled out.

"In fact," Xi said brightly, a smile plastered onto his clearly faux expression, "why don't I repay that kindness of yours with a small house search." He stretched, getting up from his seat. Xi's mouth lilted into something similar to a smile but closer to a smirk.

"There shouldn't be any problems, you gave me all your... contraband yesterday," Xi piped, putting an emphasis on the word contraband so that the other knew exactly what he though of his collection of bongs and pot. Xi had very little doubt that he wouldn't find anything, he knew people and nobody changed over night. That just wasn't how it worked. It took time and effort. He was fully prepared to find whatever he found. He just wanted to nip it in the bud while it was still a slowly forming issue rather than let it swell.

Seth was just finishing up his smoothie, as he was still working on one of his last pancakes that he had on plate. When he heard that, his mouth dropped a little. Seth was actually surprised that Xi had complimented him about his cooking. "No problem, and it wasn't that special. I have made meals like this before," Seth said with a smile.

That smile disappeared, and turned into a pout when he heard the next words that came out of his mouth. "Well you just ruined yourself for saying that. I thought I was gonna hear more great thing about me from you," Seth said but shrugged his shoulders. "Go ahead, and search the house. I got rid of everything when you came, and Sam's room would be clean. So you shouldn't have to..search that.." Seth said as he got up while collecting the dishes. "I wanna clean up before we..head out," Seth said next, before going to the sink with everything.

Seth started to clean, with his back to the other. Seth didn't care that he was getting searched, since he expected this to happen.

Seth had nothing to hide truly, nothing illegal was on the premises anymore. He had given that up to the man, and he hadn't gotten any else between then and now, this morning. Seth was trying, and that was saying something.

Seth had forgotten something in his hurry while running out of his room. He had left something, no he left somethings out in the open. Seth had left out a pair of pink panties that had 'Bitch' written across them in glitter. They were on his bed, slightly showing underneath his pillow if you looked closely enough. By his pillow was one other thing; his notebook or workbook of his stalking on that particular person who got him the charges in the first place.

It had been exactly where he had expected it to be, right in plain sight. For some reason this happened often. Maybe it was a subconscious action, a cry for help. Whatever it was, Xi still couldn't stop the disappointment that welled within him. How irrational of him. Why was he let down? He had known he would find the item here, he knew it well. It wasn't like it came as a shock to him. Despite all of those things, he couldn't stop the feelings in the pit of his abdomen from making him feel angry when he found the notebook along with the underwear.

Whatever. Seth had his warning. Xi walked downstairs, notebook in one hand and panties in the other. He just waited silently in the doorway of the kitchen until he got the other mans attention, rather than saying anything.

"I'll give you a chance to explain," Xi piqued up with a mock calm, letting the words roll off a thick accent that hid his anger poorly, "if you have a perfectly legal explanation for these I'll let you off."

Xi was in the kitchen at this point but it wasn't enough. He wanted Seth to be unable to look anywhere else but him when he spoke. He stepped closer to the younger man, putting a hand on both sides of the panty thief. His right leg slipped between the others legs, pressing up against Seths groin with an uncomfortable force.

"Of course, if you don't, I'll have to keep my promise from earlier," he said softly, giving a pause after his sentence to let the words register, "Something tells me that pink isn't really your color. I guess we can find out." He let the underwear dangle from one finger in between the two of them.

Seth was just finishing up with the cleaning, as he was putting the rest of the dishes away into their proper spot. Seth had heard footsteps, as he moved to hang the drying towel on its rack. Turning to see Xi there, his eyes widen a little when he saw both items in his hands. Xi found them but how? He had put them away didn't he? "Really? You want my explanation," Seth question rhetorically with a low groan.

Seth was gonna move from where he was, but he saw that Xi was now there. Feeling both hands on either side of them, as he completely trapped. Seth let out a sound, feeling the um comfortableness start to to swell from the leg getting pressed against that one spot.

Seth narrowed his eyes, as he looked at Xi with annoyance in his eyes. Seth was quiet, not saying anything to what he was saying at the moment. Looking at the underwear dangled in front of him, Seth's face started to get red a little. "You want the truth Officer? I made that book while I was stalking that guy, and I use it since I have a bloody restraining order from him on me right now. Those panties, were stolen in my younger years so you can't put charges on me. If you really want to know.." Seth explained, but stopped with his face starting to get red.

"Those are my mother's old panties. Alright, you have the truth and get the hell of me now!" Seth yelled now with a angry but annoyed huff leaving his lips.

Seth was only acting like this, because his secret was found out by this guy. He was also embarrassed at the same time, he had his reasons having those. He had other pairs, that he stole from other female family member. In his collection, were some that he bought on his own will.

Seth wouldn't admit to this guy though, that he had any problem. "Are we done now?"

A disbelieving laugh vibrated through Xis throat.

"You seriously want me to believe these belong to your mom?" he asked amusedly, anger momentarily gone. He paused, thinking, before adding.

"Also, I don't really care if these were from five years ago or if you stole them this morning. You're not suppose to have these sort of items regardless." He stared at Seth, letting his gaze bore into the other man.

"I'll let you off this one time," he told Seth, "under one condition. I can over look the notebook. If my superiors find out about it I can simply say I never looked inside. But the panties are a pretty hard thing for me to look over. For this to be in your home legally means that it has to be yours. So why don't you prove that for me and slip them on?" His lips curled into a smirk, Xians expression belying the anxiousness he actually felt.

"Unless you want to just admit it already, that you wanted me to find this, because deep down you want to get punished. This defiant act is just a ruse for the slut you actually are. That's fine with me honestly, there's nothing I enjoy more than doling out punishments to misbehaving boys," Xi said, his voice steadily getting huskier and softer. He had also hook a finger through a belt loop in Seths pants, tugging it down very slightly to reveal a tad more skin. Nothing extremely scandalous.

Despite his cool exterior he felt like if he didn't keep a clear head he'd crumble. Shit. Why was he actually doing this? If Seth decided to inform one of his superior officers he'd be fired on the spot. Why was he risking his entire career on this? Before he could talk himself out of it, Xi whipped out one final order.

"Drop your pants. I want to see these on you." His tone left no room for argument.

"Yeah they are. I found them..when she was getting rid of them when I was still living with her. She was..just gonna throw them out," Seth answered, before cursing himself out. Why did he tell him that? He really needed to learn to shut his trap. Seth could feel the glare, as Seth tried to hide away from him.

Seth stood there, hearing that he could let him off but it was on one condition. Seth narrowed his eyes again, hearing more words coming out of Xi's mouth. Hearing what he said, Seth's mouth dropped a little after hearing the order come from him. "You want me to slip on those? You want to put these on.." Seth said, with a shake of his head.

Seth tried to stop himself, but he let out a groan though when he heard the degradation. It was a turn on, to be degraded like that. Seth tried to ignore all of those words, but his face was showing it all though. He was getting embarrassed, and ashamed from all of those words. "Stop saying those words," Seth muttered under his breath.

Seth could feel his pants getting tugged down, as he could feel the little breeze hit his bare skin. Seth waited, before he heard the words come from him. Seth let out a sigh, as he moved to push him away now to be able to get some space.

"You want me in those.." Seth spoke out as he tugged his pants down to reveal what boxers he was wearing. Seth tugged those off, as Seth grabbed them in a quick motion. While naked, it revealed what erection he was forming. Putting them on, it showed they were little big but they still caressed his whole ass. "Here you are!"

Xi chose not to answer Seths first statement, more for his own sanity than anything. He really didn't want to imagine why his mom had such promiscuous underwear or why Seth decided to keep them.

As the other man slipped on the underwear he had to stop the sharp intake of breath at the sight. It was no secret that Xian had a fetish for crossdressing and men in women's clothing. A satisfied smile was planted on his face and he knew that he really should learn how to hide his feelings better.

"I hope you don't mind~ I just have to take a couple of photos. For evidence of course," Xi said as he pulled out his smart phone, taking a couple of photos of the other man. Yeah, 'evidence'. It wasn't technically a lie. It was for evidence, but if he used it for, well, other purposes no one would know.

Xian backed up from the other man, resting on the chair in front of the dining room table. His eyes didn't shift from Seths form, boring into the other man with an uncomfortable intensity. A shudder ran down his spine at the embarrassed expression, his sadistic streak popping up.

"Now, we have a lot to be doing, so why don't you get dressed before we go out. Oh- and make sure to keep those on. After all, no one discards their underwear after using them for a couple of minutes." He sent the other a two fingered salute and a close eyed smile.

Seth looked over at Xi, noticing how he smiled and how it was. Seth huffed, as he looked away and even tried to hide that he was wearing those panties. Seth couldn't believe that he wearing these right now at all.

Seth's face turned bright red, his whole face going red. Xi was gonna take pictures of him? Seth couldn't believe that Xi wanted to take the pictures of him while in these panties. "For evidence? Y-Yeah right, these are for your perverted times by yourself," Seth said bluntly. "You can count me out, you won't get a good pose or picture out of me," Seth stated right after.

Seth placed his hands on his hips, when Xi spoke up next. "Yeah let me get dressed so we can head out," Seth said before he heard what he said. Seth moved to get his clothing, feeling the clothing going over top those panties. Seth let out a sigh, as he was completely dressed now.

"I am gonna go put these away," Seth said while he picked up his boxers that he had on. "So do I..still get a choice on what we do next? At least they are comfortable, and they aren't like a thong," Seth said next. "What about my book though? What gonna happen with that?"

"I'll keep the book at my own place for now," Xian said easily. His first instinct would be to burn the disgusting article but he knew that such extreme actions would only prove to worsen a case like Seths. It required certain degrees of, what was it, delicacy. He smirked at the thought, glancing at the others panty-clad form. Maybe now wasn't a good time to think about delicacy.

"You can put those away and get ready. I'll be checking to see if you kept them on, so don't try to fool me," Xi replied, "when you're finished with that we can decide what you'd like to do." He walked around the other man, purposefully avoiding the others touch. Getting an erection wouldn't be beneficial to him at this current faze in time.

"What's the english word for it," Xi mumbled as he took a seat once more at the dining table, leaning back in his chair and crossing his legs, "rehabilitation? Is that the word? Yes, that is the purpose of these activities. Let me know what you chose from the options I gave you yesterday. It will be a productive day regardless Seth so don't concern yourself with the little details."

He continued his breakfast, taking another bite of the fluffy and syrup soaked cake before looking back up at the other man with a practiced ease. It was clear that he was confident he had complete control over the situation.

Seth was a little relieved, and it showed on his face now. Seth looked away from Xian, as he was thinking about what if this book was shown to the board or someone higher then Xian's standing in the force. Seth could get into trouble, because people could think he was still into these activities still.

"Yeah, I will go do that but i want to make sure everything is pretty cleaned up," Seth said placing them somewhere before he went back to cleaning up the kitchen. Seth was staying around, as he was listening to what was happening around him for now. Seth was done, as he moved to lean against a nearby counter.

Seth was silent, but grabbed his old pair of underwear before he left to his bedroom. Putting them away in his room, he plopped down on the bed. Seth stayed there for sometime, before he moved to get up from the bed. Seth grabbed a small travelling back, which he cleaned out but threw in things that could do work for the day. Before leaving his room, he checked his stash and made sure it was hidden.

Seth came down with the backpack across his shoulders, "Let's talk about this stuff. I want to get a job, but I know eventually we have to go over all of this legal crap. Can we just do that, then we can get into the meat and potato's of this whole rehabilitation process," Seth said, giving him the information he wanted now. "Don't worry, this bag is clean. It just a travel bag for me, and it was pretty cheap."

Xi leaned forward, hands clasped together as he listened to Seth with a practiced focus. He nodded to show him he was following along.

"Of course," Xi replied smoothly, "getting the paperwork out of the way first is always pragmatic. I can take you to my office right now, my cars parked outside." There was a break in his sentence as though he were thinking of something, a devious expression slapped on his face.

"I trust that you'll be a good boy today Seth," he said with a sultry tone, tired from the early morning, "I'd hate to have a repeat of today happen so quickly." Xi had stood up slowly during his short speech, walking closer to the other, by-passing the table and chairs in a couple of long strides across the kitchen. He stopped right before his body could come too close to Seths and he let his hands to his jeans. Xi's fingers tugged the waist of the pants down slightly, not far enough to expose everything but enough to show-case part of the panties and his ass against the cold air.

"I'm sure this'll help jog your memory of course," Xi said with an amused tone. Shit. Was he having too much fun with this? He had to stop, he knew he did, but true to his hedonistic nature he couldn't stop himself when he was in the pursuit of something he desired. And right now, looking at the soft slopes of the mans hips, it was hard to deny himself of such a delicacy.

Seth secured the bag across his shoulder, as he kept it close to his body. Seth listened to him, nodding his head showing he was listening to him and agreeing with him. Seth knew he had to do paperwork and it was best to get the boring stuff dealt with first.

"I will try to be a good boy. No promises," Seth said before he started to walk away to get away from the man. Seth turned his head, to see the man there so close to him.Too close for comfort for him actually. Seth face went red, as his hands moved to his pants. "It will. Don't do that," Seth said rushing off from the man and ran outside the front door. When he had left, he made sure to lock the door.

Looking around for the car, "Where is your car? I guess we are going to the police station for this all," Seth said as he patted his bag. "I have some stuff in here, like writing stuff. I even have a day planner here..since it helps me out sometimes to figure everything out.."

"Atleast I know I will be safe at the station. You won't be acting like this around those officers, or that could get you in so much trouble."

He smiled in amusement at the comment as he put his key into the ignition, his foot hovering above the gas.

"I have no clue what you could be referring to, I'm an absolute angel," Xi replied with no hints of sarcasm in his voice, a serious expression plastered on as he drove to the office. He spent the rest of the car ride to the station in silence, leaving the radio station on some random sports program after fiddling around with it for a bit.

He parked into his own designated spot before getting out of the vehicle. Xi's frame and broad shoulders stood against the intimidating structure of the police building. He walked around the car to open the door for Seth, behaving like the perfect gentleman he tried to convince others he truly was.

"Just some minor suggestions, most police officers will respond to illegal conduct by throwing you in a prison cell- and not the sexy kind either. I know, they're not nearly as nice as I am. So try not to get yourself into too much trouble."

Seth had climbed into the car, as he moved to pull his seat belt across his his chest while it clicked in. Seth moved to rest his bag on the floor, but it was securely between his legs. Seth had pulled out his phone, as he was already on it to try ignore what happening or to what Xi was saying.

During the drive, Seth was pretty silent too. Seth was on his phone, as he was texting people and he was using his data to search things up on the internet. It was nice to have a radio to be playing, as it was good background noise for the male especially in this type of scenario.

Seth had zoned out, and was only put back into reality when the car stopped and was turned off. Seth moved to put his phone away, as he grabbed his bag from the floor of the car. Looking to Xi, with the door opened as he climbed out of the car. Standing outside of the car, he adjusted his bag on his shoulders before he spoke in response. "I will be on my best behavior. Hope I don't run into anyone, like any familiar officers that..arrested me," Seth said.

Seth going ahead, as he started to walk for the big doors. Seth knew this was like walking into wolf's den, but he needed to get this over with. Shaking his head, he pulled his phone to quickly check on something. Not looking where he was going, he tripped over his own feet as it made the panties clearly be shown from behind. Seth face was all red, as he quickly pulled them up.

"I hope he didn't see that or anyone else.."

• Saga locked this topic