Are you here to help me? (me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

Ms.Flair

Samuel made notes in his head, as he listened to each rule very carefully. One stood out, and it was one that he would make sure to follow. Never mention him. "I will be right back," Samuel said leaving Yukie there but didn't go to the kitchen for food. He made a stop where Ayme was, as he poked his head in. "Hey Ayme. I am grabbing food for your brother, want some too? Or are you not suppose to eat right now.." Samuel said, showing he was trying to his best.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Ms.Flair

“...considering I’m missing a stomach no” ayme replied from where yukie was lying right next to his twin as he had come in with watch and had been laid down.

"Oh I am sorry. I will just grab some food for Yukie then," Sam said running off to grab the food. He came back in the outfit he was given with the food in his hands for Yukie. Going over to Yukie, "Would you like to be fed?"

“I’m not a child...” yukie replied before moving suddenly and vomiting a dark red liquid all over his blanket and self as he shook a little And coughed trying not to choke on the warm bloody liquid.

“You say that but you just threw up all over yourself” Ayme mumbled as he sighed and gently touched his twins cheek checking his temperature as he sat up a little. “Well...looks like you’ll be learning your job early” Ayme told Sam as he looked at the male. “You’ll need to clean up the bedding and then get him washed up keep in mind we can’t move for three days after surgery...usually it’s one but...we didn’t leave fathers work from the best conditions” ayme admitted as yukie covered his mouth vomiting a little more. “Maybe start with a bucket then removing of the bedding and a bath”

The young male watched it, as the blood coloured vomit didn't bother him. It only made him sigh out, and shake his head. "Yes, I will get started with the cleaning," Sam said to himself before he rushed out of the bedroom. He came back with something for Yukie, to throw up but he was also working on getting the laundry started something. Sam's tail and horn were out now, having come out and not have disappeared.

"I guess my work will be pretty hard.." he thought to himself.

“Yeah this job won’t be easy” Ayme replied as he looked at his twin and touched his long hair gently before mentioning to Sam. “Would you mind getting me a pair of scissors and bring me a bowl with hot water and a rag?” Ayme asked wanting to care for his twin as he gently rubbed yukies back as yukie continued to cough and vomit.

Samuel nodded his head, as he ran off to go get those objects which checking on what he placed into the laundry. Samuel came back with the right items, as he placed them on the bed. "I want to help out more, I guess i will have to empty that out once its gets too full," Samuel said before showing he had grabbed a secondary thing for Yukie throw up in while he was out the emptying the first one out.

"I put the sheets on in the wash, I guess I will have to wash you both. I guess I can use the inherited strength to help around."

“That would be very helpful” ayme replied as he cleaned off yukies face with his hand and had his twin lay back down yukie curling up tightly into aymes arms the man clearly in pain and exhausted.

"Should I run a traditional bath or should I do like a sponge bath for you both? You know, I never done this so you will have to help me out," Sam asked, not completely sure but had ideas of what to do but not specifically which one to do. Noticing how Yukie was, he moved to touch his forehead as he muttered something under his breath. Pulling his hand back, something glowed before it disappeared.

"I guess it is true. Some dragons can do magic, and all I said was heal.."

“He is healing...he’s just tiered “ ayme replied glaring at the dragon as he frowned...” you know I find it weird you know so much about a species that hasn’t existed for a very long time...you seem to know a lot about your kind and species” Ayme added as he moved his twin to sit up and ran a hand through his hair before picking up the scissors and slowly started cutting yukies long hair off leaving cute and short.

Samuel glared back, but he just shrugged his shoulders at that. Hearing what he said, he sighed as he ran his hands through his hair to fix it before saying. "Find it weird? I did my own reading on everything I needed to do, and I was aloud to go on like internet or read what books they could give to me. I just couldn't leave there," Samuel stated.

“Mmh so you where allowed free roam insteresting...did they ever put a tracking chip in you then?” Ayme asked as he cleaned up the mess of hair and nudged yukie to lay back down and sleep the two now considerably different in hairstyle.

“Ayme...I want some tea” yukie mumbled sleepily as he sat up slowly and touched his side not liking the pain.

"Yeah I guess I was aloud to roam free more," Sam said to him before hearing the question. Thinking about it, he thought for a moment before he had nodded his head. "Yeah I remember putting something into my skin at one point. I wish I could get it pulled out, because I worry they still use it.."

Turning to Yukie, "I can make the tea. Want anything specific?"

“I’ll look for it and remove it when I’m better” Ayme explained as he gently touched his twins cheek and sighed. “Some peppermint would be good on his stomach and make him feel better” ayme admitted as he slowly got up out of the bed and stood up before walking to the closet to look for a smaller chip removal bag.

“Can I have some cookies also?” Yukie asked liking his twins choice of tea as he smiled and gently streatched our feeling a little better after throwing up as he stayed in the bed unlike his twin.

Turning to Ayme, he moved to try stop him and got him to get to bed with a little nudge of tail. "Ayme, stay off your feet. You can get me to do things. You are both suppose to rest right? Well I am here to help, I was hired to do that right? I will grab those things, and be right back," Sam said going to the door. With a swift movement, he gave a Ayme a grin. "If you get out of bed, maybe when you get better you wont get any special treatment from you~"

Sam left after that, to go into the kitchen to start to make the tea while grabbing some cookies to put them on a plate. Having made the tea with cookies, he brought them into the bedroom. "I guess I can empty your puke bucket now."

“I’m not a child I can care for myself I brought you to care for yukie so I can continue working and know he isn’t ripping his stitches or eating anything toxic” ayme mumbled as he pushed the tail off and continued hunting for his bag eventually finding it as he set it down on the floor.“Yukie and I change our age and body types making it so we can’t die and can match any need for a donor organ...but sometimes as smart as we can be at different ages we do forget the basics of safety...can’t tell you how many times yukie has been younger and almost kidnapped” Ayme admitted as he held up the wand and watched his twin devour his plate of cookies.

Sam had listened while he moved to grab the bucket, as he held it in both hands. "Another thing I didn't know. Too many things," Sam thought with a shake of his head. Looking to the wand that Yukie was holding, "Is that to track where it is specifically? All I know its on my upper back or past that area.." Sam said first.

"I guess we can do that, after I come back," Sam continued to say before leaving the twins. Emptying it out, as he started to wash it out while thoughts ran through his head. That tracking chip was last thing that reminded him of that place, and it did even bring back good memories with all of the bad ones too.

Coming back after it was all done, he went back to the bedroom. "Let's get this over with. It wouldn't be good if they used me for something.."

“Don’t worry I’m quite good with my hands when it comes to surgery” ayme teased as he gently waved it over his back before gently pushing his fingers into sams flesh. “It’s going to be a sharp pain” he admitted before slicing into Sam and using some tweezers to move the chip and finally fully remove it.

"I bet you are good at other things too," Sam said, sitting there patiently now for Ayme to start the process. Sam braced for it, and it sure did hurt. He let out a growl, and even a couple swear words through the whole ordeal of getting that chip out. "Will that chip be active still? Even out of my body?"

“No, I deactivated them when the survivors where released from the facility” Ayme explained as he put the chip in a bowl and poured in a liquid dissolving the chip with ease.

"You were able to do that? I gotta say you are pretty smart Ayme.." Sam said, still in same spot as before. Watching the chip dissolve, it made him think about something back i the facility. "There is something I want from there, but i bet its destroyed by now. I wish I could have the books and notes they did on me.."

“What specific ones are you looking for?” Ayme asked having gotten all of the files secretly copied to his own personal computer. “I was in charge of a lot of things at the hospital so maybe I could help you out” ayme admitted with a smirk as yukie snuggled up next to him exhausted.

"That I don't know. There were some specific books, that I liked reading that were in the library they had. I don't completely know which files I would want. I know this may sound stupid, but I want the actual hard copies of the work," Samuel said with a sigh leaving his lips. "I bet you don't have one of those here.."

“....Mmh you could check the office it’s been left untouched...he might have kept some books at home from the last few days” ayme admitted as he snuggled down next to yukie already feeling exhausted.

"I would like to do that but is that okay? If you need anything, I will be here to help out," Sam said before he slowly got up from the bed. "Where is the office? I can try to find it myself, but any directions would be helpful."