Are you here to help me? (me and Yukonwolfspirit) 18+

Ms.Flair

“Am...not” yukie moaned softly as he blushed and looked away from Sam ayme having moved to Yukies head having easily bound his twins wrists with some fabric.

“Mmh he likes being touched and embarrassed publicly” Ayme explained to Sam as he smirked and played with one of his twins nipples making the soft buds nice and hard as Yukie wined just a little his body trembling from the torment and pleasure he was suddenly receiving.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Ms.Flair

"He does? Well hopefully we can have some fun together in public with this new information," Samuel said with a nudge with his arm toward Ayme. Samuel continued to touch his Yukie's member, stroking him more and more.

Moving to the tip as he gave it little licks, before looking at Ayme. Going to whisper into his ear, whispering something. "What if we do something. In front of your brother?"

“Mmh that would drive him mad he’s quite protective and doesn’t let anyone touch me” ayme replied with a devilish smirk as he got up and opened a chest full of different types of bondage toys and lots of interesting sex toys of all shapes and types. “Go ahead and have some fun let’s see if you can break him~”

"What were you thinking? What specific toy?" Sam suggested as he came over to where the chest was. Looking at the chest, he looked over the objects while he pulled a vibrator plug and even vibrator dildo.

“He won’t be able to...dad couldn’t” yukie mumbled as ayme stopped and looked at his twin suddenly kicking him hard in the stomach as yukie cried out nd gasped for air.

“We don’t ever talk about him” ayme hissed as he stepped down on his twins wind pipe and watched him squirm for a moment before releasing him. “You ever mentio him again and I’ll beat you black and blue” ayme threatened as he dragged yukie by his hair and threw him in a dark closet locking him inside as he looked at Sam. “It’s time for dinner let’s go”

The sudden actions of Ayme, made Sam jump back and step away the two of them. He watched with anger, fear and fear showing in his eyes now. Shaking his head, as he let out a growl at Ayme. "Thats not something you do to your family! Even if they do something like that, yoi do not hurt them Ayme. He is your brother!" Sam yelled with a shake of his head.

"Im not eating until you apologize and let yukie out," Sam said with shake his head. He felt so much power fill his body, as he trying to stop himself. "Please.." Sam pleaded, both to his body and to Ayme.

“...no, he needs to learn he can’t talk about him anymore...he’s the reason father got taken away and you all got sent away” ayme replied his voice cold and emotionless as he stared at Sam his eyes slightly cold and uncaring for his twins pain as he went down to the door and paid for the food leaving Sam behind the male not caring if Sam was upset since his abuse of his twin was quite common since he viewed his twin as his own personal doll to poke and prod at with his medical questions and surgeries.

Samuel stood there, as he let out a loud annoyed sound. Looking to the closet door, before looking at the door that could take him back to Ayme. Samuel moved to closet doors, opening it slightly to look in to see Yukie. "Y-Yukie I can't stand looking at this. I don't think I can work here while this is happening here.." Samuel said as he tried to keep his calm. Something changed his appearance, two horns came out from his head. They looked like something that would belong to a dragon.

"I think I need to go,I will keep this outfit close to me. It is very special to me," Samuel said as he undressed himself as he looked around for something else to put on except for the maid outfit.

“...you’ll leave just like all the others...” Yukie mumbled as he coughed struggling to breathe a little before curling up and trying to relax....”Ayme will be pissed you left and unlocked the closet” Yukie added as he nudged a warm sweater with his foot and some soft knees towards Sam. “You best hurry if he catches you he will turn you into the government”

"Leave just like the others," Samuel said out loud as he turned to his attention to the window before it went back to Yukie as he got something on. Grabbing the sweater, as he threw on himself with a hand going through his own hair. "Yeah well he may understand. I want to hurt your brother," Samuel started to say. "They will try come in, but I think i got a handle on what they put in me," Samuel said with little grin as his teeth had became sharper, a dragon tail and wings sprouted out me. "They did say they put dragonic DNA in me. Something else too.."

“Mmh well then...you best be careful” Yukie added as he started to close his eyes exhausted and sleepy the man quite quiet as he fell asleep. Ayme by now could be heard paying downstairs and had set the food in the kitchen slowly making his way up the stairs with a large medical kit under one arm and some tubes.

"Yeah I will be careful," Samuel said before he watched him, falling asleep before him. Samuel heard the noise and movement from down below, as this was slowly making him decide against leaving the estate and going on the run. He had to decide right now; he had to choose from staying there with dealing what trouble was coming or run from everything.

That was his decision before him.

Sighing, he moved to fold up the outfit in a nice and neat way on the twin's bed before he got to work. First, he closed the closet again and even locked it up. The next part was the rough and even tougher part for the young male.

Samuel let his own body shift into something, something more like the creature he was based on.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
There he was in his form, not that big enough he could lay across the doors. Waiting there now, for Ayme to come in now.

“You look nice” Ayme admitted as he came in and set up his medical supplies on the bed before looking at the closet. “Did you move him?” Ayme asked firmly not liking his pet messed with as he frowned before getting up and opening the closet poking at Yukies face with his foot.

Samuel turned its head toward the voice, seeing it was belonged to Ayme. Samuel almost bit him when he put his foot in the closet, showing he was somewhat protective and even possessive. Samuel stayed like that, as he tried to speak but nothing came out except for animalistic sounds. So he moved to place his clawed hand on his leg, letting their mind sort of connect. 'I can't speak in this particular form. What are you doing to Yukie?'

“Removing some pesky organs he doesn’t need anymore...it’s better then him throwing up for a day and being miserable” Ayme admitted as he checked Yukies pulse. “Of course I assist but I’ve found it better to have watch do the surgeries he may not have a license but he does get us a good chuck of the money from the organs he harvests” Ayme added as he smirked. “I may be tough on him but that doesn’t mean I don’t worry about his health...once a month we remove any old organs so he new ones can grow and they don’t rot inside of us.”

Samuel let his body change back to being normal, as he had moved to be standing up. "I still don't like what happens with all of this. You just let someone do this to you, but I don't know why I should even allow it," Samuel said. "I know it may sound weird, but a scientist gave me organ of a animal once. I cooked it I think or I ate it raw," Samuel said with a little chuckle showing there was a big beast hidden inside of this small male.

“...I’ll allow you to eat the ones we can’t sell less of a cleanup for watch” Ayme admitted as he picked up his twin and tossed him onto the bed before slipping a needle into his arm and fixing on an oxygen mask before setting out the instruments. “We did this procedure fast and painless...it’s a lot better then how it use to be done” Ayme explained to Sam as he looked at the dragon. “If you don’t eat him at the smell of blood you can stay and watch.”

"Alright, thank you for the offer. I want to try it once, and I will make sure to let you know," Samuel said, telling him the truth about what he thought. Watching what he did, he gulped rather loudly as he looked away from Yukie and Ayme. "You really think I would do that? I think I am gonna leave, and let you work in peace," Samuel said heading for the bedroom to leave the area. Stopping at the door, "Can you let me know somehow, I think I am gonna go into the kitchen to have something to eat.." Samuel said before exiting the room.

When he was out, he headed downstairs as he looked at the food that was left out. Filling his plate with food, he grabbed a fork as he started to eat. He couldn't watch it happen.

“...boo how boring” Ayme replied as he started disinfecting his twins body before watch came through the house with a cooler and went upstairs to start his work the process after so much practice quite easy for the man. They worked for a good hour until Ayme came downstairs to clean some medical tools and check on Sam. “ yukies sleeping in our room if you want to go watch him while I get fixed up I’m sure he would like someone to wake up to.”

Samuel had ate a lot while he was left alone, showing how much he had aten in that short time. Hearing that, he nodded his head. "Maybe i will go do that," Samuel said before going over to Ayme. "Try not to die on me. I think brother stills cares a lot about you even though you are a ass," samuel said leaving kitchen and going to yukie.

Sitting there on the bed, he waited by his side.

“You smell like food” Yukie mumbled as he opened one eye and sat up his chest and stomach wrapped in clean bandages as he looked at Sam a little surprised to see that the dragon had stuck around. “You stayed?”he replied his voice more of a question of why would Sam stay as he smiled secretly a little happy.

"I just ate some of the food that your brother got for all of us. I was really hungry I guess," Sam said, not moving from the spot he was sitting at the moment. "Yeah I stayed. I decided to stay, and take care of both of you even if I don't agree with what happening here.."

“Ayme is afraid people will find out about him and we will be attached and shunned for what he did” Yukie explained as he slowly got up his stomach growling. “Humans see all of his creations as monsters...the face we aren’t kill able would cause fear...but sometimes I forget the rules we made”

“Ayme is afraid people will find out about him and we will be attached and shunned for what he did” Yukie explained as he slowly got up his stomach growling. “Humans see all of his creations as monsters...the face we aren’t kill able would cause fear...but sometimes I forget the rules we made”

Samuel sat there, watching Yukie trying to move but he stopped him. Shaking his head, with a shake of finger to show he wasn't gonna be moving just yet. "I would be too. I got ancient dragon DNA in me," Samuel commented. With what Yukie said next, it made him more curious. "What rules? I want to go get some food for you, you need to rest. Once your brother is out, I will take care of both of you. I am your live in nurse now."

“Don’t let people know what we where involved in and don’t let the know we can’t die...and don’t mention him...ayme hates him a lot” yukie replied as he sat in the bed annoyed he couldn’t get up and move around as ayme leaned against watch and was laid in bed the man having been awake for his surgery.

“I’ll wire you the money in an hour” watch replied picking up his cooler as he left quickly.

“Father was insane and a monster...he enjoyed creating things and then tearing them apart to see how far they could heal” ayme mumbled as he laid under the blanket not moving much...”he taught us to do the same...”