Love Triangles

auser

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hey we seem to match a lot of reading interest! have you ever read
by megan derr? because i have to absolutely recommend it to someone, it is one of the most funny book i have ever read! XDXD

advise for the others(because i will be happy if you read it too) one of the protagonist can change to both male and female so you could say there is also m/f sex.JFYI

Really?! wow then I can ask you for book recommendation then ^_^ but not right now ahaha my reading list queue is overload XD. I also like to read funny + romance.

I'll try to read Wriggle & Sparkle by Megan Derr.

As for Blessed Epoch, I haven't read it, the books sleep in my ipad right now. Is it good?

And

I'll ask you for good Megan Derr's book in the future!!

I'll also read Heart of Satyr from your recommendation, it seems hot XD

For your favorite the Prisoner, who's the author??

hey only an understanding here! I'm an emotional wreck & I cry more days than I don't Is it an oversharing? Maybe xD

so thanks for telling me it's healthy

is it oversharing? I think it's like a little introduction to others IMO. So we can understand each other more. It's only a little bit info of yourself, not like you make a full paragraph of yourself for others to read XD without rhyme or reason.

And you're welcome, when I cry, I'll always remind myself of the benefit of crying to make myself better ^^

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• auser

• Racheal

• Astiara

• Jay19

Top Posters In This Topic

, (and
, who already knows:D) yep Wriggle & Sparkle is being currently read by me and you can officially consider me the new Megan Derr convert:D I've never read anything like this before:D

so

, I join everyone who recommends this book - it's weird & sweet & weird & funny & weird & cute:D

Prisoner is Megan Derr's and you should try Wriggle & Sparkle first. It is short. BTW
got hooked already lol

For Heart of Satyr, I haven't read it yet >

My bad. Here's the

. Many facts were disturbing about this book. Firstly the fact that it is a twincest novel. You will reach a point where you imagine f'cking yourself and will hate this thought, hopefully. ;) Secondly, erm.. there is a lot f'cking going on here (like seriously A LOT), like in the Temptation series (here I don't mind it so much since I enjoy Tate and Logan). I mean most people like Sex on every second page but not me. Thirdly and I think this is a major problem in M/M/M themed novels is the lacking plot, not to mention the lack of character development. I assume there is no place for things like that. I blame the amount of Sex. (and I am talking about things like fisting -shivers- a lot of spanking -oh hell yes-). I even remember someone here sent me a PM asking me about this book and what a Gent is. Damn that was cute. Gent is the MC's name btw. Last but not least, the cover. I have no words left for it. XD But hey threesomes are still awesome. (;
You can go ahead and make your first experience with twincest and tell us how you felt afterwards. XD

You will reach a point where you imagine f'cking yourself and will hate this thought, hopefully. ;)

actually, there is manhwa just about that - "I am your wife", I think it was called:) The guy went to the past as a girl and fell in love with himself xD ok, it did get boring, but we should all appreciate the fact that it exists xD

(and I am talking about things like fisting -shivers- a lot of spanking -oh hell yes-).

ahah, I actually watched a lot of fisting videos (ok, this has to be TMI. don't mind me) after Stealing Innocents because I was curious how it would look like.. I don't mind it that much.. And since I assosiate fisting with Stealing Innocents , and Stealing Innocents - with you, as a result you and fisting also have a strong assosiation in my head.. just so you know xD

and yep, spanking is hot and I don't need videos to know that.

so, I'm going to get on with this one! Thank you, Suida, you never fail to get me something wonderfully twisted!:)

haha yeah my reading list is also overflowing but i still continue to download new and new book ^^'

as for blessed epoch...i can say i really loved those book but it is also true i read them a lot of time ago when i was still rather new to bl novel, so i don't know if rereading them now would change my feeling about it (but i still like the world love my Yarrow and there is a freaking underground assassins cult devoted to a god!! i love assassins so much!

actually' date=' there is manhwa just about that - "I am your wife", I think it was called:) [b']The guy went to the past as a girl and fell in love with himself[/b] xD ok, it did get boring, but we should all appreciate the fact that it exists xD

Erm.. Just what?? XD I am glad I only read weird novels. ;P

ahah' date=' I actually watched a lot of fisting videos (ok, this has to be TMI. don't mind me) after Stealing Innocents because I was curious how it would look like.. I don't mind it that much..[b'] And since I assosiate fisting with Stealing Innocents , and Stealing Innocents - with you,[/b] as a result you and fisting also have a strong assosiation in my head.. just so you know xD

and yep, spanking is hot and I don't need videos to know that.

so, I'm going to get on with this one! Thank you, Suida, you never fail to get me something wonderfully twisted!:)

;D You are welcome. And since we have the same taste, here is another one I can recommend. (;

. Enjoy! (;

Erm.. Just what?? XD I am glad I only read weird novels. ;P

(;

if only they haven't change his gender when he went to the past, then I think more of us would have heard of this one..:D

And since we have the same taste, here is another one I can recommend. (;

. Enjoy! (;

oh a new recommendation!! thank you thank you I'm excited excited excited!:D The cover promises something messed up & kinky, just the way every good book should be.

• 2 weeks later...

Mm.. Can I answer my own thread? If anyone is also looking for a good love triangle story in the future, I have just stumbled upon Fated (Indra Vaughn) and it had a very interesting. It became pretty clear later on who the character would choose, but the beginning was perfect and left me guessing for a long time:)

• 4 weeks later...
I can't think about one at thee moment, but I think we should tag
and
and
too ;)

Thanks dear xx

Very nice tread,

e, and
is kind to help as always xxxx

My first thought was

Series of lively, fresh books. Can be read each by itself. Love forever, the second love forever, 2 loves forever - all kind of options - starting from the secondary nd book I think. I read all J Bell by now. Can’t wait more. Be aware of the tears squeezing skills.

Hope you have time for reading it

e.

• 1 month later...

oh yes I have read it before!:D It was fun, but holy f*ck, I was incredibly angry with the ending..

you know.. how instead of making the character to actually make a choice, they.. you know:D so yes:( Is the second book worth reading if i didn't like the ending of the first? And what about the rest? which one is the best?

hey

!

I know how are you feeling after reading the 1st book. Didn't go back for Bell for a while after THAT ending. Happy that did read ALL of Bell in the end... (I get tired of smexy action kind of books ....time to time). Now I have some spicy hot moments to remember from each of the books. The 2nd one has a scene by a pool involving sun, oil, pants less, and the 2 main characters from the 1st book... Can't tell which is the best for me :8onion73:

I guess I'm much more ruthless than you

.. if the author disappoints me once, most of the time I won't pick up their books ever again.. but i will consider this series, thank you for the recommendation!:)