ouran high school host club

zemhi

Was i the only one disappointed in the last episode? i mean i liked it..but i felt like they left it on a cliffhanger..like Tamaki..will he ever realize and confess how he feels to haruhi..? And why couldn't they kiss in the anime? And what about the pics in episode 8 when Kyoya offered pics of haruhi to whoever found out her fear? Did Tamaki ever get them? Ugh.. makes me angry! :msn_red_fox 12

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• zemhi

• WindyRain

• Auoz

I agree I was disappointed with the ending too lol. And what about the twins? They like Haruhi too! I'd like to see her on more dates with them! lol. But Tamaki just needs to give in and confess to her already lol

• 3 weeks later...

Well when Ani. came out the manga was still going on...

So they used ending like that so they don't want to spoil to manga story line... ^^

But now that manga is finish... They could re-do the Ani. agine... ^^;;;;

This is pic. I put together from ani...

Spring teatime... ^^

spring_tea_time.jpg

spring_tea_time2.jpg

spring_tea_time3.jpg

the twin...

twin.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

how should tamaki confess to haruhi when he himself isn't realising that he actualy likes haruhi, i mean he so ... "prince-charming" on the outside and so clueless from the inside, i think it's so cute! :msn_red_fox 6

and i'm starting to wonder, who does haruhi like? the ending was SO disapointing, i mean it's true that it was a happy ending, but not sastisfying, i mean haruhi should hook up with someone yoyo7

i think they should make another season, coz i feel that story is just ... unfinished! plus, there's some space for more episodes, right? :cuteonion45:

• Like 1

how should tamaki confess to haruhi when he himself isn't realising that he actualy likes haruhi, i mean he so ... "prince-charming" on the outside and so clueless from the inside, i think it's so cute! :msn_red_fox 6

and i'm starting to wonder, who does haruhi like? the ending was SO disapointing, i mean it's true that it was a happy ending, but not sastisfying, i mean haruhi should hook up with someone yoyo7

i think they should make another season, coz i feel that story is just ... unfinished! plus, there's some space for more episodes, right? :cuteonion45:

Well I expland up there... when ani. was out the manga wasn't finish...

So thay have to do there best not to get over the manga story line...

I think that is why they finish like that...

But, now that manga is finish... so they could go for other season...

But, there isn't any thing about other ani of it... --;;;

Any one want to know what have... there is online manga reading site

hosting the Ouran high school host club...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You can go there and read it for your self... ^^

• 1 month later...

I had read some reviews on this series but I actually didn't go out and get it right away actually it was almost a year later I decided to purchase it. I enjoyed the series a lot it was cute, funny, hilarious, and serious at times.

I agree with the ending it just well.....ended there should of been more to it but if the manga was not completed yet as others have stated in this thread then the creators of the series cannot give the plot ending away I have not read the manga so I am not sure if there is enough material for a season 2 but that would be nice to see.

There were several others that were vying for Haruhi's attention "dark horses" as Honey senpai had stated.

• 4 months later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

I think they wrapped up the anime like that since they didn't want to spoil the manga as often, if there is an anime version of the manga, they opt for that instead of the manga. I have watched the anime for Ouran and I found it pretty good, including the ending. It continues in the manga anyway so why be dissappointed? XD

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, in the ending of the anime did suck, but I guess they left it like that because it was great way to stop it there. Also it would give people the motive to read the manga!

• 7 months later...