Leslie_LC

Does anyone know the title to this manga? I read it years ago online and really want to read it again.

Basicly from what I remember it takes place around WWII from my impreshion and this general or whatever.. is the prisoner of the child he raised and is being tortured by him but there is still a love of sorts between them. There were also butterflies with there wings torn off one of the things said near the end goes something like this "are you still crying? I didnt mean to hit you that hard I'm sorry".

If this is way to complex I'm very sorry I'm not the best at explaining things and I hope this sounds right.

:hamtaro-005 (5):

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• mangamaani

• JenovaVII

• Phong Y

Does anyone know the title to this manga? I read it years ago online and really want to read it again.

Basicly from what I remember it takes place around WWII from my impreshion and this general or whatever.. is the prisoner of the child he raised and is being tortured by him but there is still a love of sorts between them. There were also butterflies with there wings torn off one of the things said near the end goes something like this "are you still crying? I didnt mean to hit you that hard I'm sorry".

If this is way to complex I'm very sorry I'm not the best at explaining things and I hope this sounds right.

:hamtaro-005 (5):

It's Zion no Koeda by Inariya Fusanosuke

Zion_no_Koeda_v01_ch03_pg017.jpg

my favorite part XD

• Like 1

this looks cute, anyone know something about it

2zdslud.jpg

That beautiful piece of fanart (featuring Germany and Italy from Axis Powers Hetalia) is the artwork of

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. Even though I don't ship them (my Hetalia OTP is Germany/Prussia), the art is simply amazing. (:

• Like 1

there's this manga i was hooked on before....i have only manage to read few chapters until it was licensed...

i'm trying to find it now...but the title escapes me!!

i can't remember the title!... T___T

i can onLy remember that one of the main characters name is Yoshida...a pLain, scary Looking kid with a X scar on his face...

its frustrating...

• 3 weeks later...

tsaezuru_tori_wa_habatakanai_v01_ch01_dangerous_pleasure.saezuru_tori_wa_habatakanai_v01_ch01_00.jpg

34.jpg

cpapa_i_love_you_ch4_00a.jpg

e003.01.jpg

I don't know if this one is yaoi, but the art sure looks good.

q01_neitent_ld.jpg

bokurani_matsuwaru_etc_ch03_dangerous_pleasure.01_ichiko_pocky_for_all.jpg

okujou_no_bai_bai_biblo_eros.okujou_no_bai_bai_00b.jpg

9f14aaa038bbba8b12ec2a4a3e51d254.jpg

f00_happy_cpr34.jpg

kaiso_tsukashi_v01_ch02_pg000_a_cover.jpg

laiso_tsukashi_v01_ch03_pg000a_cover.jpg

12b98fb8e52f191e35251853e90417c3ce0762bfedcdcad7f73b807e.jpg

• Like 1

Hello. I am looking for a manga that my friend read about two years ago. She's a bit foggy on the details, so I'm sorry if there's not much to go on:

The manga starts off in their childhood and follows them through their lives. Apparently there is a creep in the beginning who tries to get them, and at least one of them plays soccer in highschool. I believe she said that the dark-haired one is seme and the fair haired one is uke.

She also kept telling me that it is quite touching, even though she's not much into yaoi. It was already finished when she read it, and it was around 40 chapters. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

hellow all need help!! *sorry if i put in wrong section*

can anyone tell me what manga is this?

I ever read it but I forget the link and the title...

thank youuu alll

<a href=http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9985/tumblrlpecm42ig71qhs5t9.jpg' alt='tumblrlpecm42ig71qhs5t9.jpg'> Uploaded with

[/img]

Hello there.

Please set an avatar,else posts from users without avatar are deleted. If you don't know how is done,

-YO Staff

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think that's the right one, but check it out anyway. I could very possibly be wrong. XD (I really don't have a clue whether that's it or not.)