Precious Fae Prince

EvenEcho

Hello. I'll get right down to the point and let you in on the idea.

Precious Fae PrinceR-18

So, there's a beautiful uke, who lives in the fae realms. He has three suitors (I will be playing the Vampire Emperor) who are the Vampire Emperor, King of the Elves and a Lord of the Witches. These three suitors try to impress the most precious fae prince and whoever wins, or if all of them win, his affection will be able to keep him for near eternity (since they all live for just about forever). So, for this RP we need two Semes/Sekes and one Uke, and then I will play a Seke as the Vampire Emperor.

Death Haveth No MercyR-18

There's a most gracious and noble man, nearly at the age to take over the company from his father and be forced into a proper marriage with a woman of good breeding. However, he has already fallen in love, or perhaps just lust, with his tutor that he has been studying with since he was a child. But then, he dies. When he dies he cannot stand being away from the only man who ever showed him affection, in fact, the only person in general who thought it decent to treat him like a human being and he goes back in the form of a vampire and meets with his tutor from a different life. We go from there. 1x1 I'm the vampire boy, you are the tutor.

Danger and DreadR-18

Witches, Necromancers, Wizards, Magic, Oh My! We can talk this one out. I would prefer to double possibly with both an uke and a seme character.

PM me if you're interested. :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvenEcho

Top Posters In This Topic

Become The BeastR-18

Warnings:

Cannibalism, Murder, Psychological Horror

My character, Quincy Payne, is a forensic pathologist, and is put on a case no one else has been able to solve. They realize that your character, a psychologist and cannibal, is actually the bad guy. We can either switch roles, in which your character is a pathologist or some sort of forensic person that finds out that my character, who would be Cortez Moreau or a currently unnamed character, is actually a cannibal and serial killer.